Writing thread

Writing can help you organize your thoughts and remember things. It can also aid in honing your arguments, and is good mental exercise. Ill start

Bump for curiosity, should I put up some work?

your writing kind of sucks. Lots of grammatical errors, and usage decisions that make for a funky read.

also

please go back to reddit.

Also,

what did you mean by this?

I'm not OP moron, fucking newfag.

Also, it is a sad day when I have to check my own trips…

Now is anyone interested in a reading thread or what?If so I'll chuck in my work, if not bad luck OP.

I'm interested to see what you have to say. It's nice reading amateur writers because I think it's easier to notice what I like/dislike, and it helps my writing.

I didn't mean to reply to your post earlier. I got confused I guess.

Tell me more. I'm young and looking to improve.

Do you know where you are?

great thread idea, but it will soon be anchored or shadow-deleted

this is not really a message board, it's a news/propaganda outlet. In other words, controlled opposition

anything that encourages people to do anything other than consume the agenda here is quickly targeted. This place is run directly by the CIA. Look up Jim Watson, the owner, he owns 2ch, 4chan and Holla Forums. Sounds legit, right?

It makes sense. All I see on here is reactions to news stories. Anything other than that (book and self improvement threads) are deleted. How unfortunate.

Soz for late reply, been out running.

Let me just screenshot them.

1/5?

2/5?

Another trip boiii

3/5?

4/5?

5/5

Let me know what you think, I really did hand this in for an undergrad assessment. Still waiting for their responce.

Oh and Tl;dr give Uni the Hoppe pill.

Writing tips and criticisms wanted also.
Thanks /pol

Keep your diary shit to yourself, unless you plan on publishing your 'work' and standing against the wave of jewish attacks with your name/character/balls on the line. If you can create some new content for the anti-zionist movement then lord will it, but do not eceleb/plagiarise/regurgitate/falsify/anything that will destroy it's credibility or momentum. And remember if you are not up for it, but are still interested in literature, then spread books to people like free candy and popularise the works that you deem worthy 'red-pills'. This is a war with an end, not a perpetual circlejerk to improve systems. There's a traditional enemy of freedom to be defeated, and we know what steps must be taken to harness the wrath of the masses against him. If you are not living for the future and the continuation of your meme(s), you are not alive.

Two quick tips I'll pass on:

1) sometimes it's more important to write than to worry that what you're writing is brilliant - with time and practice you will develop a keener sense of how to say what you mean

2) decide ahead of time how precise you want your language to be, and use only as many words as you need to meet that level of precision

Some of your sentences should be only half as long. Best tip is to KISS - keep it simple stupid. Remember, you are often going to be trying to persuade people who are stupid and cannot appreciate subtle lines of reasoning. Craft your sentences with that in mind.

Sure thanks.

Me or OP?

Also would be great if anyone else would post writing or just ideas they would like to work on to see if we can give you good books or references to help you write.

This. Watch the enemy, attend his events, read his papers, build a rapport with him but never believe in or accept his reality. You may not know or agree with this, but a majority of the public is aware of the jew and the falsity of 'world peace'. The element of selfishness and refusal of sacrificial society is the hidden hand that foils the jewish plan. It is largely unconscious, but those with the determination to understand it's complexities and the delicacy of society's condition can see, or at least feel, where the causal forces are working. Always cherish this ability to look beyond yourself into dark affairs, but do not abandon your individual significance for collective 'advantages'. In an eternal empire, every man is king and every woman is queen.

Anyone

I'd suggest /pdfs/ but there aren't many regular visitors left

Ah yes, because perpetually reacting to news articles published by the jewish media is doing so fucking much. Fuck off and tell me when your doing something.

Know what a lemming is? heh

Freedom? I think you meant the white race.

Checked, yeah it's a shame, hopefully AS 200 years will give it back some life, but I doubt it.

Noted. It will be many years, until I publish anything but I will spread it out like candy.

When people think genetic engineering, they think test tube babies.

Also forgot to give feedback to OP.

Your style is very direct, very "masculine" in a technical sense (see Carl Jung). 90% of people won't read past the first paragraph because you hit them with so many point/s "unacceptable" conclusions that they will likely place it down in frustration - similar to people when they hear a fact they don't like. The truth doesn't matter, the speed that their ideas are challenged does.

So basically arrive their very softly, this will make it turgid to those familiar with the issues, but it will cut the resistance of newbies to the ideas by a significant margin.

I have to go now so final bump, God speed anons.

Thank you. I have heard of Carl Jung, but have not had the chance to look into him. Can you give me a quick rundown?

Alan Watts has a good talk on Jung. Reading recommended.

It's about killing babies, duh.

Reading the writings of teenagers is pure torture.
I don't know how teachers stay sane reading essay after essay of droning run-on.

Ah, I understand now. The point of this thread is to get young right-wing men writing to "martyrs" in prison, allowing them to be indexed and placed under observation.

I never sent the letter m8

Most of them are commies, so mental illness must help.

When writing persuasively, every claim/assertion must be backed up with some form of proof. Logical reasoning and metaphor make great proof, as well as stats, quotes by people that THE READER deems important, etc.

Use emotional imagery. I don't really know how to do that, because I'm captain autismo, but It's still important. Logic makes your point; emotion hammers it home.

Use image-language. Use words to paint vivid pictures on the canvas of their mind. Tough to explain. Use words that require visualization or imagination to understand/interpret. So instead of saying "blood was emitted from the man's nose" say "bright blood streamed from his nose, over his split lip, and down his chin." One is abstract, one makes you see everything.

Read everything you write aloud. Just do it. Your writing writing will flow like water and be much easier to read. You don't want your reader to feel that he's reading. Your words should sneak into his head, without him noticing. Aslo helps catch mitakes like these.

As you read your writing, be critical of it. Say nothing irrelevant. Read your writing through the lense of "So what? Who cares? Yeah right. Why?" Why? Simple: That's the frame of mind your reader has. Guaranteed. Everybody has something better to do. So while you have their attention, you have to keep it alive, nurture it… like starting a fire on a windy day. Adjust your text accordingly.

Hopefully this helps Holla Forums become evermore deadly, with our enemies falling before our pen like dead trees before a hurricane.

Also, use small, common words where possible. Use simple language. Write short sentences. Why? Everyone can read simple writing. It's easy. But complex writing is only understood by a few — and they prefer simple writing anyway.

Hemingway said it best:

tl;dr: Don't talk like a fag and your shit won't be all retarded.

Fuck off Schlomo, won't get my hard work!!1!

plagiarise*

this tbh, I have contributed to threads that I then later hear the e-cabal pass off as their own work. Mollyjew for example.

are you going to back up those claims? I'm not a huge fan of molymeme but I do end up seeing a few of his videos.