Infographic Thread

Hello friends,

I am starting a fashy facebook group, geared towards activism in the Cascadian Region. I am looking for a specific Fascist infographic which first turned me on to the philosophy. The image was a simple black on white text; about 2 pages in length roughly. It summarized the basic motives and economic tenets of Fascism eloquent and succinctly. If anyone has this infographic I'll be forever in your debt.

So, how about an infographic thread? Why aren't you all shilling for Hitler on Goybook? Or at least throwing more subtle redpills at the normie hive?

Yes goyim, register your real name on my faceberg page!

Fuck off.

Cowards

You're new here. I can tell. We don't do this type of thing for a few reasons:
First, Facebook can't work. You'll be banned quick.
Second, starting a page and such to spread ideas can't work. Even if Facebook didn't ban your ass, the only following you'll gain is those who are already redpilled, turning it into an echochamber where nothing gets done. The only thing that seems to reach the normalfags at this point is more memes. So put your energy into that. The information is already out there for whoever wants to look into it. It's important to get them to look into it.
Hopefully this clears things up. These things have been tried and failed. I know you want to help out, and as a Cascadian myself, I appreciate it. Look into the Northwest Front if you're serious.

HAHAHA, OP here, I'm a member of another fashy FB group with over 10,000 members in it. Get fucked ya cuck. Men with balls are conquering this digital frontier as we speak. I post redpill maymays on my personal account on the reg. I've got about 100 old HS friends on my account, and I'd reckon at least a dozen are seeing my posts in their newsfeed with some regularity. I've been visiting Holla Forums for at least 3 years.

Enjoy getting fucked in a CIA party van you twat

If this isn't some kind of parody thread you're dumb as hell.

Do you call second amendment supporters cowards too Moshe?

Kek here's an infograph you might like, pond-scum.

Wow, you are both truly beacons of cuckery. Oh wait, I'm sure you're both posting from Tor as we speak, my bad!

reported. I hope coonpfy bans your ass quickly.

Get fucked, you worthless cowards who are obviously unwilling to go public with your views. MUH ANONYMOOSE, yeah right you stupid twats.

Why does posting and thread quality fall so low during the weekend?

Every time, and I'm more public than yourself likely I just don't partake in datamining / emotional manipulation programs willingly.
How many people know you think the holocaust was a lie - my entire circle(roughly fifteen people) know and at the very least tolerate my views, can you say the same? Or do you hide behind the veil of media to disseminate your views?

For Christs sake, stop swinging right. I've redpilled 2 friends, and at least 10 others are being exposed to muh redpills with some frequency. I'm an autistic shutin, I don't have a big active social circle. Yet, by putting myself out there one FB, i've met a fashy Goy in my area and now we hang out in person. Couldn't be happier. Do you have a better solution?

Woah, my posts just got zucced. welp.

Of course it is, that's why I protect my information when I'm on here. This is a fucking mead hall not an activism platform.
How do you feel about the alt-right?

We all were at one point, I stopped when 4chon /r9k/ showed me certain lows people could reach. You should stop and get some white uncompromising friends.

No self-respecting white man meets strangers off of social media sites, you either met a psycho or a fed.

You sound pretty young, if you're in high school just good goy it up until graduation and then drop all the pretenses. If you're over 20 find white friends and tell the truth, slip that shit in bit by bit and start with demographic displacement as it's the most immediate and easy to dispense red pill. I'm roughly 30 and manage my social media by constantly feeding it garbage data from my computer during peak shitposting hours, do something similar, don't take it seriously and post benign shit on a regular basis.
I care a lot more about my safety and integrity than I do spamming Holla Forums memes all over social media, because of this I can redpill people IRL without them having the idea planted in their head that I'm a "racist" or "sperg" from my social media presence. Become a normalfag in every way but the way you think, assimilate to the normalfags and then subvert them from within, associate only with whites and asians if you don't have a choice but don't be blatant about this.

And now you're on some CIA-nigger's threat-index. Good goy.

Fucking kill yourself

Tbh we need a fashy social media.

Can you ever laugh so much your brain bleeds?

I have my own facecuck NatSoc groups and a WWII page with over 57K likes. What have I achieved?

Almost nothing
Like some user above said, you will only manage to redpill

Communications is very important. I managed to redpill even a fat black feminist on how "feminism" was a jewish-banker creation to lower wages and make kids be raised by the state, not by the families.

I agree that facebook may not be a good platform, but you just need to do it properly. You can do it everywhere, if you put the effort.

Lots of people have said we need a right-wing social media platform so we don't have to deal with all the blatant censorship. What a lot of people forget is that no one goes to social networks for politics, they go there because something else that they found on these pages. Thus creating a "need" for these platforms. Then politics spread, on Instagram, Tumblr, leddit and all. Twitter - be a brainless follower of big media and entertainment. Instagram - post narcisism-filled photos. leddit - meet fellow homossexuals.

Even here, most of us came to imageboards to discuss other things and shitpost.