Why We Must Stop Immigration

So I used to give a lot of thought to the overarching mechanism and principles behind, among other things, the Jewish push for immigration and one thought as all here do that it was down to some cynical desire to see whites bred out on the part of Jews and Anti whites in general.

However, I realised and saw that most whites are unwilling to accept the reality of this situSo I used to give a lot of thought to the overarching mechanism and principles behind, among other things, the Jewish push for immigration and almost here do, assumed it was down to some cynical desire to see whites bred out.

However, I realised and saw that most whites are simply unwilling to accept the reality of this situation (to mention nothing of the general barbarism of non whites- think of all those white liberals who have never even seen a nigger, let alone have to live amongst them). So I started to see immigration and multiculturalism as a necessary evil, one which was simply untenable but which needed to happen in order to rudely awaken whites to the plight of our situation. A case of radicalising the moderates, essentially. I started to realise it wasn't anti white cynicism per se on the part of Jews and liberals; they genuinely believe their BS narrative that all races are peaceful and equal. So I found myself at an awkward situation among other NS in that I felt halting all immigration would do nothing but cause a lapse back into blind democracy, with the Jews at the helm. The symptom would have been treated, leaving the virus intact.

Now however, I have studied and observed and come to understand what the real reason for this immigration push is.

You see, the banking systems all have us in debt of some form or another and keep Western countries at ransom with this debt figure. Now, whites are a declining populace and they also have a habit of getting out of debt via enterprise and self sufficiency. So it becomes necessary to bring millions of unskilled migrants in who will never climb the ladder and who will blindly get into debt, thus perpetuating the banking scam (you see now why Soros is so invested in this mass push for third world immigration? It's simply a matter of replacement of one demographic of serfs with another)

With white countries lowering in population, the debt ascribed to individuals will increase. If a bank has a debt of x amount on 1 person and a population halfs, then the debt on each person has to increase by double.

This increase in taxes, VAT and so on will not go unnoticed however by the average man and woman, or by businesses and economists in general for that matter. The banking system will become more and more unstable and we'll see a situation similar to Germany prior to Hitler arising to power. People will start to recognise the banking scam for what it is, and with that, the Jews will have lost their grip. Or, to us shill speak 'the economy simply cannot manage with a declining population/immigration is good for the economy'

So now I think I understand the real reason there is a desire to flood the West with third world immigrants (given they also are easier to rule over). It makes supporting NS policies a lot easier on my part and makes a lot of sense.

What do you think of this prospect? Will the banks inevitably collapse once our white population is at a low and manageable level?

This is nothing we didn't already know. Japan is suffering for having the same economic policies without having the immigration to supplement their debt. Only now are they considering immigration as a solution when their replacement rate is sorely negative. They are going to enslave people in debt and keep us down as long as they can pocket the change.

What dumb fucks

By the time this scenario plays out Based Whites will be so outnumbered everywhere that we will be slaughtered in the ensuing anarchy of an economic collapse.

the jews will never allow another economic collapse
they have many levers they can pull
collapse is in OUR favor, NEVER theirs

importing browns will not crash the economy, it will just change the country into brazil

STOP WANTING TO PREVENT COLLAPSE

START MAKING COLLAPSE HAPPEN

Money. A bunch of degenerate hedonists valued money over blood. They will sooner kill off the white race that sustains their books, than their books be threatened. Their books give them power. That power only fades when whites stop supporting the books. The notes. The money. Which is what every white should be doing: attempting to undermine Rothschild Notes by not participating or doing the bare minimum. No prosperity, since that prosperity only leads to further kikery.

Here's how it goes: White people prosper. Kikes get fat off generous whites by inventing paranoid shit like global warming. Kikes are fat and need to keep the lie going because whites are getting suspicious. Whites, being intelligent people, start sacrificing for the perceived threat of the paranoid schizo propaganda. Kikes keep getting richer and gaining more power. Whites keep holding kikes to their lies. At this point, if the lie collapses, kikes are totally fucked, so they have to keep going. Whites keep sacrificing for lie that nets cash to kikes. Kikes keep doubling down. Whites get overwhelmed in nihilistic gaslighting bullshit that they lose all will to live or contribute. Kikes can't stop because some people still remember and will hang them in nooses. Keep gaslighting. Consider importing people from third world to support what the gaslighted whites have stopped supporting, since they don't remember anything and you can D&C them against whites even more, so the rope doesn't come. Keep doubling down, forever, as long as the people remember.

Now we're entering a complete inversion phase because the populace has been innoculated from untruth. Things like the Manchester bombing that would have pissed off every white man, with little white girls exploding, now won't even budge him.

good but you're missing a key: The Hegelian Dialectic
cultures with a long memory (Jews, Chinese) are hyperaware that history proceeds through dialectical phases
being hyperaware of this, their culture as a whole always "watch" (as the jews put it) for the next phase of the dialectic
as soon as it is appears on the horizon they jump in and co-opt it, directing it against everything and anything that isn't Jewish

a very deep understanding of dialectics has allowed both the Chinese and Jews to preserve the topmost elements of their ruling regime
while Soros and related Jews doubles down on the IDPOL phase, Chabad Jews quickly jump on the Civic Nationalism phase, exerting just enough influence to keep the JQ suppressed. Let the whites attack SJWs, liberals, and muslims… as long as they don't finger the jews.

The jewish spiritual-financial elite, through this foresightedness, come out on top of every phase of the procession of history.

White culture lacks an understanding of the dialectic procession of history, probably because whites were stripped of their traditions by the christian conquest of europe. Whites instead think of events as linear and so they continually fall for eschatological delusions

Why are you so desperate to change the country into South Africa?

the ubermensch will be born in adversity

>>>/gasyourself/

The main purpose of immigration is to oppress the middle class. It lowers wages and destroys middle class communities.

You're partly right, it's not as consciously insidious as you describe it though.

Essentially western economies are unproductive and function largely on debt-based consumption. The logic in this derives from Keynesian theory whereby you stimulate aggregate demand to overcome what are called "liquidity traps", in other words during periods of economic uncertainty people are hesitant about spending money and this causes domestic industry to not operate at its full capacity, which in turn leads to layoffs and such.

I've highlighted the term "domestic" here because Keynesian theory about stimulating aggregate demand actually made some sense back when nations like Britain and America had manufacturing sectors and hard industries that guaranteed that, of the products the average person bought, the lion's share of the value-add occurred within Britain/America/other Western country.

Obviously it makes no sense today because so much of the value-add of even an ostensibly American product like the iPhone occurs in Taiwan (SMC foundries) Japan (producer's goods, particularly SMC silicon) and the PRC (assembly). In this case if you push an aggregate demand/consumption based model, you're basically indebting your own people to the advantage of foreigners. It's also worth noting Keynes thought this should be a temporary measure, the idea that governments should pursue debt-based consumption in perpetuity was alien to him.

Note that this stands in stark contrast to Asian models of development, where consumption is specifically suppressed by policies that incentivize savings. Governments can then use these large savings rates to strategically direct capital towards areas integral to economic development (e.g. a domestic, self-sustaining industry) without having to worry about foreign creditors. This is exactly what happened in Japan, and then in neighboring East Asian states like South Korea. The important thing to understand about these economies is that capital in virtually all of them is drawn largely from the well of banks which are backed up by said savings rates and whose credit policies to businesses are determined largely by bureaucrats, rather than by what we call equities (i.e. the stock market).

If you want a tl;dr of why immigration is necessary to keep the facade of western economic productivity going, it's because most western growth these days is a function of population growth.

When you look at GDP figures for say, Britain, what you're largely looking at aren't per-capita/per-employee productivity gains (which are in of themselves largely driven by technology/capital equipment), but rather the simple fact that the government is artificially increasing the size of the adult population and, in tandem with easy credit, increasing the net consumptive power of western economies. Of course, it's all meaningless - Even if 1,000,000 extra brown people with an average credit like of £10k per family may look like it's good for the economy on paper, it's not actually good for anyone other than the capital-owning class.

Fundamental thing to remember: GDP is merely a method of aggregating out all economic activity within a given country/polity/territory - obviously when you add an extra 10,000,000 people onto your population, GDP is going to go up, because we're talking about a method of pure aggregation, there's nothing that takes away from the figure. You could quite literally given all of Africa citizenship and your GDP would consequently skyrocket overnight.

It's meaningless.

Reminds me of what Sun Yat Sen said when asked about what he thought of the French Revolution ("it's too early to say").

So we need foreigners to provide services to foreign countries that manufacture everything. We're screwed.

Note also that software is easy to replicate, that's a big reason why it's not as beneficial in terms of the national economy. It doesn't give you any real leverage as a nation.

How will they enforce this debt? Nogs do not honor it.

America's foreign creditors don't intend to, they intend to vendor finance the US until they use that capital to basically buy up anything of value within the US itself (everything from arable land to film studios to companies with particular patent-types they want).

I simply argue that adding immigrants inflates the number of unskilled laborers, making life even harder for people who are unskilled. If the market could go from shortage to surplus, unskilled laborers might have a decent life.

The hype of software has always been that it can "massively scale".
In reality, it has to be custom tailored to every niche in a deep way. Localization is expensive and often impossible. In many cases, it is socially or politically untenable to have one piece of software scale across countries or cultures. Software, in the end, is barely an export at all, except within the Anglosphere.

Most of the value of software is in reducing expenses for other businesses. This means that software's main function is to provide support for OTHER industries. It therefore can't be the primary industry… if you give away everything other than software, there will be no businesses left to sell software to.

So what you in the US is most software is for government and for advertising. These aren't new industries. The growth of the software industry follows the growth of bureaucracy and advertising industries.

But really the main driver behind software today is just private equity bubbling. The Jews are so rich they've run out of ideas on where to park their money. But all Jews are inspired by the story of ugly Zuck cucking the Winklevoss WASPs so they figure they should throw money at software companies so maybe they too can cuck a WASP.

Kek no. Nips always push back when unwanted hafus and (((foreign diplomats))) suggest mass immigration.

Remember: The Jew fears the Samurai.

The short answer is that macroeconomic debt works differently from what normal people think of as debt.
If you have control of the printing press (not to mention police, media, congress) you can give nigs stupid loans all you want and never lose your money even if they never pay it back.
The system is set up with the knowledge that most people will NEVER pay off their debt. They will die in debt. This is acceptable to the Jew because the Jew controls the printing press, congress, media, and police anyway. They were never lending something of value to begin with.. it's not like the Jew gave the nig something of actual value.
When the Jew gives the nig some dollars from the US gov printing press, the actual person giving the money is anyone who pays taxes and transacts business in the legal economy.
The Jew never puts his own assets on the line. The funny money is a control system not a method of getting richer.

It seems hard to get this through to people: FIAT MONEY IS ABOUT CONTROL NOT PROFIT.

Jews already have so much money they literally don't know what to do with it. The system today is about maintaining control and preserving their position, NOT about hoarding more gold or jewels or real estate (they've had their fill).

Lovin' those digits and arguments.

Beware, though, because some marxist econfags will use the economic equivalent of mental gymnastics to excuse mass immigration. The idea is that mass immigration stimulates economic efficiency by having more competition, and thus more supply, which prevents shortages and brings the price of labor to equilibrium. The lack of working Americans is excused by "well they just don't want to work!" or "well the number of workers (not necessarily American) has gone up!", when, in fact, the equilibrium price has been lowered and now fewer Americans are working because the price at which they are willing to work doesn't increase or decrease in the short term, it takes changes in consumer prices for that to happen, so fewer Americans are working and not as many goods can be traded in the short term, thus bringing GDP below potential. That's where the FED steps in to artificially inflate the national GDP by decreasing interest rates, thus encouraging people to invest more. This creates a bubble, because since fewer people are trading goods, all that investment is going to burn away. It's what caused the dotcom bubble back in the early 2000s.

t. Econfag

No it isn't. Unlimited production of fiat currency is about control, but fiat currency itself exists to prevent the necessity of a double coincidence of wants in order to trade, thereby increasing economic efficiency. Fiat currency works when it is limited, or backed by a limited commodity, like gold.

Please take the time to actually study economics, not just Holla Forumsconomics. It hurts natsoc credibility to not even know what fiat currency is.
t. Econfag

Fuck off.
I was answering a specific comment where a guy wondered how the Jews can still profit from giving bad loans.
People need to understand that the motive is not money, it is control over the economy and, by extension, the world.
Fiat currency is the tool of the Jew because it gives control, not because it delivers profit. Don't undermine what I said.

With your overly pedantic explanation you've muddied the point and left the plebs confused. You could be helpful by chiming in "…and btw fiat money is good if Hitler controls it!" rather going autist to nitpick for econfag points.

I know that. That's why Hitler's fiat money was good fiat money (or Lincoln's greenbacks, although used for a bad cause). What matters is who controls the mint and what they use that control for.
And guess what? This was well understood before 1913. I found an 1870 book about this very topic. These manipulation schemes were known by some economists. Even in 1870 Jews were rich enough that they were concerned with control rather than profit.

So I reiterate my point: the debt-based money system is used in the way you see it used because it gives central bankers control over the world. They don't intend to profit directly from this system. When you're at that level of power you basically have unlimited money so money is no object. This is the higher tier of Jew that is well above Soros.

Bingo. When you're not trying Jew hocus pocus with monetary policy there's nothing wrong with fiat money (like in the PRC with its strict capital controls). Don't get drawn in by arguments about the gold standard and what have you, they are diversionary and serve no purpose for us. If America switched to the gold standard tomorrow, very little would change in terms of its industrial and manufacturing outlook. Pieces of capital equipment aren't going to magically materialize everywhere because you started using gold again.

Right. Exactly. Software doesn't actually allow you to increase your current account surpluses/reduce your current account deficit in any meaningful sense. You can't export it really, and if you do develop something innovative then everyone else just copies it within a year - see Uber in China being forced out by domestic competition. Software is simply too easy to replicate to ever form real barriers to entry for competitors in the same way manufacturing has.

As a job creation industry it's also very limited. It mainly creates jobs for high IQ elites, it doesn't create everyman jobs of the sort that even today's capital-intensive manufacturing does (machinists and the like).

Not to get into a pointless argument, but I think his wider point is that the "debt based system" is separable from the money system. The system would be debt-based even with a fixed gold or silver standard of some kind and the fundamental problem is essentially debt-based consumption here.

The solution to all of this is to restrict consumer credit btw, and control business credit centrally like the Germans/Japanese etc did.

White people getting organized is literally the fucking scariest thing to shitskins. To paraphrase another user "The Last time a race seriously pissed of white people, We split the fucking atom, and killed over 100k people before breakfast. Then three days later we did it again just for fun."
Look at south africa and see that even now the ones maintaining order amongst chaos is whites.

I knew a steel mill engineer who was sent to train in a chinese mill. I asked if he knew it was a bad idea because they will then out compete his mill. He said no, because for every 1 of his mill workers they need 100 to produce the same amount of steel. A Phd in metal yet so stupid…
China subsidizes all steel mills so they can never fail.

In our modern circumstance, fiat money is only about control. Its theoretically for efficiency of trade and printed in limited quantities but this has never been put into practice since it was decoupled from gold. It's a very effective tool of market manipulation.

t. one semester of econ

I agree the gold standard is bad but fiat money is not the best system. The best money should be universal, not controlled by anything other than market forces, and can't be manipulated. It can be backed by anything but it has to be something that does not need to be enforced by governments (or bannable by govs).

Fiat money is a tax on the whole population. It's why gov can survive on so small a tax rate or even talk about eliminating income tax all together (universal income). And it's not balanced out by corporate tax. They can reduce that to zero too.
When the government needs funding they just print it out and lend it to themselves, devaluing the currency and increasing inflation, which is a tax. A dollar in your pocket just lost 20 cent value because the gov took it away in an instant.
So an entire nation of bad loans will never hurt the gov or the banks (they can be bailed out). In these cases the gov wants to make sure that people are employed, (not if they are making enough money to live) so that they don't have time to riot.
The national debt is not something that has to be paid off in the future, its a running tally of what was already paid. Iraq war costs trillions, and the REAL inflation rate has been out of control since then.

I laugh everytime when someone suggests this as a solution to declining birth rates.

I don't like this tendency of people to underestimate the Chinese, as if they're on the same tier as Indians or something.

I sort of get what you mean here, but my wider point is that monetary policy in terms of what the medium of exchange actually is, isn't particularly important in determining productivity.

What determines productivity these days is your human capital above and beyond everything else.

No they won't, they will face certain genocide just like the neanderthals.
No-one is going to come save them, they will be massively outnumbered and as shit niggers are at war they have the capacity to win when they have 200:1 odds.

Do also remember the whites won't have a endless amount of bullets or resources to fight with.

This sort of thinking is exactly how Zimbabwe happened and how South Africa is happening now; SA was 50% white not long ago.

test