Who could have possibly seen this coming? The media is the most predictably gay shit ever

Who could have possibly seen this coming? The media is the most predictably gay shit ever.

People still take RT seriously?

It's a meme

Etc etc

They are going to shill this one even harder though. It will unironically get a 97 or more on RT

Disney could remake Tommy Wiseau's The Room shot for shot and as long as Tommy is made gay the critics will give it a 10/10 and call it greater than Citizen Kane.

It was pure kino.

How can they possibly know that critics will review it that way?

>>>/reddit/

Same shit with the MCU. Every new movie is "the best Marvel movie yet" meme

Because there's an agenda:

You're going to have one argue why it isn't kino yourself, your friends on reddit won't help you here.

Truly a redditer's definition of kino.

You're literally a fucking dumbass.

It's kino you dummies.

look at this redditor. BR2049 is kino and Holla Forums's kinome of the year.

You're a pleb. Deakins is shit and the film was shot on digital. It's trash.

Pleb taste from a homo. Ryan Gosling will never sodomize you okay. I know you want it, but it isn't happening.

the last refuge for hacks

Blade Runner 2049 is live action anime, and not the shitty cuckywood shit adaptation like GitS.

BR2049 is a live action anime if that anime was written by Satoshi Kon, directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, with character designs by Miyazaki Hayao, featuring Itano Ichiro as lead key animator with Philip Glass writing the score.

Take your shit memes back to reddit, Holla Forumsyp

Digital can look just as good as film.

Not when Villenueve is directing

They had advance screenings to Disney's Forced Bribery.

just capitalism working as intended, slave.
now move along.

i dont know why it wouldnt, i mean the only place from digital to go is down tbh. unless those literally random, unplanned imperfections with the picture quality are part of what makes a flim /kino/, as if the planner directed them to appear on screen like that