The Comey Plot Thickens

FBI Illegally Shared Raw Intel on Citizens with Unauthorized Third Parties

www.trunews.com/article/comey-lied-fbi-archive.is/rRUww

If any of those parties happened to be foreign agents, and if Comey knew about this happening, he could be gotten for treason. Perhaps knowledge about this was used by Trump against Comey in the past? And then to force him out of his role as FBI Director.

This could also be used to impose a reform on the way intelligence agencies collect data on citizens. At the very least, the fact that this is proven to be going on warrants a thorough investigation. This is huge, and if it weren't for the Seth Rich shitshow it would be the one of the biggest stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_nerve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_nerve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_expression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_consciousness_(neuroscience)
neuwritesd.org/2015/08/27/two-brains-in-one-head-the-story-of-the-split-brain-phenomenon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus fuck. 1984 was a novel, not an instruction manual.

OP is a faggot, these are the links properly formatted.

www.trunews.com/article/comey-lied-fbi-illegally-shared-raw-intel-on-americans

archive.is/rRUww

Wow, shits about to get real. Why in the fuck did the demoshits ask for an investigation at all?

Not to be a faggot but are there any other outlets covering this or nah? Circa has been doing some badass work, id imagine they'd be all over this.

1984 and A Brave New World were our intended future.

These are already implemented to some extent and normalfags get it if they care to look. You forgot to add the kalergi plan if you are talking about the (((intended))) future.

They don't want an investigation, they want a witch hunt. They call it an investigation to rally public support, but they use unverifiable dossiers and falsified evidence and muh feelings to justify a punishment.

Bump. This isn't glamorous but it's very important. Do you wonder why the Seth Rich story dropped now?

Leaks revealed Clinton gave the chinks a ton of shit through the FBI.

But what this reveals specifically is that the FBI was releasing information without legal authorization, aside from Clinton. That implicates someone in the FBI who is not even necessarily connected to Clinton - or possibly they are, and an investigation would turn up that connection.

That image in op…..
can anyone deny that comey has a very obvious pedoface?

His right eye is dominant. Facial asymmetry suggests he is normally a very narrow, analytic thinker. Compare the right and left side of his face in this picture especially - his right side (our left) is saying "Are you fucking kidding me? You know the people who matter aren't going to believe the lies you're forcing me to say." while his left side is fearful, saying "I'm doing what I have to so you won't use your blackmail, kill me, and even worse."

Right eye dominant also suggests he was not groomed for charisma, but to be an obedient good goyim who would do as he's told. You'll notice politicians, including Trump, tend to be left eye dominant.

They may or may not have made him rape a child for blackmail he might not have done it willingly - actual volition in the matter could interfere with the right eye/left brain dominance they want, but I wouldn't say Comey has an "obvious pedoface." He's a very interesting individual nonetheless.

They can dose you with scopalomine.

Expect the "not really a pedo, they dosed me and positioned me with that 9 year old girl" meme to come out if Mendax gets impatient and starts releasing blackmail videos.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. That would really open the floodgates, as I suspect they really over-used that tactic. These people never consider the global consequences that accumulate from the aggregate of local manipulations. Well, I'm sure someone has, but not these people.

Also BUMP.

Stop posting this nonscientific nonsense.

WHEN WILL TRUMP FUCK THEM OVER ALREADY?! Goddamn either that or let us go apeshit on these fucking traitors.

If something happens to Trump, it is his fault for not letting us hang these goddamn criminals.

political theater, nothing more

>was a novel
no, this was the very real view of what could occur, it is

NEVER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_nerve

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_nerve

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_expression

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_consciousness_(neuroscience)

There is a part of Comey that is literally in perpetual terror.

Of course, but that doesn't mean plays aren't meaningful.

Facial asymetry means fuck all. I can link you thousands of pictures of non-analytic thinkers with symetric facial features.

He is simply gesticulating to try to shift attention from his eyes and facial expressions, which denounce he is lying from the slightly tense face muscles. James Comey is right-handed, and in this picture, he is leaning his right side backwards,as if to hide something. What is hiding is the truth; liars tend to lean against their dominant side when gesticulating something, and for their dominant side when speaking the truth.

Stop user, I can only get so erect.

Facial asymmetry is extremely important. You can literally use it to identify Them, if you know what you're looking for. Here's some more reading, I know anons can put this together.

neuwritesd.org/2015/08/27/two-brains-in-one-head-the-story-of-the-split-brain-phenomenon/

You can see it in their eyes.

Huxley was a CIA nigger

How does this ideology still exist?