SETH RICH MURDERED BY FBI AGENTS?

Seth Rich's father said that he had talked to Seth on the phone the night he was murdered. He said that Seth told him, "I've got some heat" before hanging up. Heat, or the heat, is a reference to police.

FBI agents had their car broken into around the exact time of the murder and only 2 miles away.

What I'm positing here is that the FBI agents approached Seth, maybe to scare him or maybe to kill him, committed the murder with their own weapons before declaring them stolen and ditching them somewhere. It helps to explain the lack of evidence at the crime scene.

His twitter pinged from his phone at the now mostly abandoned DC General Hospital the night of the murder. Is it possible they picked him up, brought him there, murdered him, and dropped him off at the intersection?

Are we getting closer through this new information about the night of the murder? Is it possible that dirty FBI agents murdered Seth on behalf of the deep state?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/H St NE & 7th St NE, Washington,[email protected]/*
youtube.com/watch?>v=nCMhX2sHEmg&t=7m32s
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6div0c/his_name_was_seth_rich_2_guns_and_2_boxes_of_040/di39p1j/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The calibre gun stolen was .40 so if we ever get info that Seth was shot with that type of round, I think we're almost entirely on the money.

interesting theory. have a bump.

This is the street view on google of the place the guns were supposedly stolen from. Do you see any surveillance cameras that would have caught the robbery on tape?

google.com/maps/place/H St NE & 7th St NE, Washington,[email protected]/* */,-76.9961943,3a,75y,277.61h,67.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svcwdYMlHGKe_GqGeTPoesQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7b83d0a2cb329:0x574bf4a14146028c!8m2!3d38.9002407!4d-76.9961693!6m1!1e1

bump
Wouldn't be surprised. If the recovered bullets were .40sw then yes

Claiming guns stolen looks like the best way for them to avoid responsibility for anything those weapons maybe have been used for. It also helps to explain some of the sluggishness of the investigation and the bullshit claim of a robbery. The DC police MUST have had pressure on them, for one reason or another, to sweep the case aside.

This is the third or fourth killer floated, reminds CIA director William Casey quote "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

Yep. Skippy and Jen told the compromised D.C. Police chief (pedophile) what's what.

A $10,000 reward is being offered for the missing weapons.

IMHO It's not altogether clear if the father meant to say "I've got heat".

Anyway we can send this info to the PI? Or even Seth's family?

No doubt the (((coroner))) will find the bullet caliber "inconclusive".

Yup. So much disinformation.

The father also stated that seth was home and stepped out becuase he got spotty cell reception inside his home.

The frantic and pervasive cover-up is the most convincing thing about there being something rotten here.

The killers broke into the cop car to steal the radio, that way they knew what the cops were doing so they could GTFO in time. Ever heard of a liaison operation? It's not rocket science. And FBI agents don't do high profile assassinations.

He's been killed by a couple of shitskin democrat operates, policeman at the scene, doctor at the hospital, now an fbi agent, and of course thieves that didn't steal anything.

oh yeah, and the russians.

I have to say though, that OP's theory is the one that makes the most sense until now

The pedo stuff is very key. It seems to be the superstratum over members in many government departments which ensures their loyalty to the cause. To be honest, I wish Holla Forums had such a pervasive power structure in real life…. maybe in a few years.

Total rubbish. You need to ask you supervisor about going back to shilling on faceberg.

They do if they're connected to ulterior organization… like a pedonetwork.

Where I come from Heat means guns or drugs or police. Any of the three.

Someone did a detailed audio analysis and transcription of the press conference. The father was saying that Seth said, "I got.. He.. She.." when he was grasping for words. He stuttered.

fug

you are going to need a citation for that claim

ALL FBI VEHICLES ARE LOJACKED AND THEIR LOCATION KNOWN BY HIGHER UPS. THIS MIGHT JUST BE A CASE OF A FBI HIGHER UP (OR A DIVERSITY HIRE FBI IT TECH) GIVING DNC ACESS TO A PARKED COP CAR THAT HAD THE REQUIRED GUNS, AND DNC PASSING THIS ON TO THEIR KILLER.

>youtube.com/watch?>v=nCMhX2sHEmg&t=7m32s

And here's the thread I saw it on reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6div0c/his_name_was_seth_rich_2_guns_and_2_boxes_of_040/di39p1j/