IT'S WORKING

#MakeJournalistsAfraidAgain is working! Shitlib journalists say they're afraid of being murdered now on Twitter

twitter.com/justinjm1/status/868132745444306944

THE LYING THROATS OF THE CORPORATE MEDIA WILL BE CUT

Ha, the fuckers who make a living off of fear mongering and lies are now afraid. Karma, bitches.

Funny seeing them so gung ho about #PunchaNazi and now they're reduced to this. What goes around, comes around.

Now this is next level concern trolling.

We need more "have you punched your local (((journalist))) today?" memes

This and #fakenews triggers the shit out of them.

Only the lucky ones should be murdered right away. Most of them should be kept alive to live in eternal fear and anguish.

i dont know these people so was there like a journalist that was killed or something and whats this thing hes gona carry around wtf is happening? can someone explain this to me?!

Look at the fucking picture man. I'd imagine the situation itself is in regards to

Grima Wormtongue, one and all.
Hang the leftist media.

#BodySlamFakeNews

Is that syrup?

the bloody hall is from when the muslims in France shot up the harlie hebdo hq.

>Oh and don't forget islam has nothing to do with terrorism

why didn't Sheev just skullcrush the entire Rebel armada?

There are no liberal journalists, only leftist activists working at media outlets.

Respond with that to the tweet:
Are you islamaphobic Justin? (I presume Justin's had that hallway image). Get enough traction and it could be funny (i.e. he might have to tweet something else to backpedal).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE SHOULD EXTEND THIS TO ACTIVIST JUDGES

Some kike pieces of shit in the 9th and 4th circuit courts decide a travel ban is unconstitutional? Fine. We get their names, addresses, phone numbers, who their children are, where they go to school, etc. And whenever there's another kebab in the news committing crime, you can post that info, saying "Here are the traitors who ensured that these people could be here!"

Why not take their #punchnazis hashtag and create something back at them? Like #slamcommiejournos?

#cripplecommies

It feels so good.

#PunchAJournalist

We need more.

I feel like this will have a snowball effect, so the longer we sit back and watch, the more it'll happen.

I see this happening. The left has pushed people for so long eventually it would come back to bite them in the ass.

I think mine was too long, but it has to convey that they are bullshit and violence against them is good.

Maybe something like #slamfakenews or #punchfakenews?

Journalists doesn't make it clear these people are pieces of shit, and commies doesn't make it clear they're journalists. We are ok to use a tag that provokes violence, because they already set precedent that it's acceptable with their whole punch nazis thing.

Media is having some huge losses. They pushed and tried to build support for impeaching Trump for months, and they couldn't do it. Now they get "assaulted" and they try and stop this guy from winning an election and they fail.

They are super weak right now, people want to jump on the bandwagon of shitting on fake news.

SORRY, BROTHER, BUT YOUR SHIT DOES STINK
WHAT YOU'RE PUSHING ISN'T FLYING, BROTHER
NOW GET IN THE RING
OR ARE YOU AFRAID, BROTHER?

Murdered? If only….

I'm hoping for your sake you didn't explain yourself clearly because sitting back and watching does the complete opposite. What we're seeing now is a spark. A spark is what you need to start a fire but you need to stoke the flames so it rises.

Our job is to be there to whisper in the ears of people just waking up this, even figuratively grabbing them by their faces and directing their attention where it needs to go. You never just sit back and watch because that means there's one less person countering the inevitable damage control by the (((media.)))

Not for people like me who've already been banned on twitter twice, get auto-banned everytime I try to make a new one, and have zero influence on anything outside of our own little social circle.

We must tend to this fire nao!

That's why you influence your own little social circle. Then the people you've influenced go on to do the same with their little social circle outside of yours. And so on and so forth. From tree to tree until the whole forest is up in flames.

I do hope this really catches on. People have hated reporters for decades, but they always give them leeway because free press blah blah blah. Entirely separate from politics, don't you hate it when there is some sort of tragedy, and all reporters want to do is get right in grieving people's faces and invade their privacy? Think of the slimy reporter who eventually gets punched in Diehard. That was back in the 80s too. Bill Watterson who wrote Calvin and Hobbes also talked about this in many of his strips. They are invasive and rude if not partisan liars. This is a good angle because I think a deep, nonpartisan hatred is already present for these little weasels who just want to rush to get a story before their competitors, like children at a pinata.

Well that's what I'm already doing, but I didn't have to do much. My circle is a bunch of redpilled, borderline confederate gym bros. All I do is tell them what's going on in the world.

Activist judges should be a household term, as well as fact that they don't follow the constitution which normalfags blindly believe they do. Normalfags are the most susceptible to the myth that just like if they media says it that must be true, if lawmakers ruled this that must mean it was just. The main reason why (((they))) need to pay protestors and second to that, spend millions on amassing normalfags to march is to create context, create the illusion of popular belief which weak-willed and ignorant people alike are susceptible too. Even people primed for but not redpilled stay silent because they're still not sure if the feeling deep down that what they see is wrong is true because it conflicts with the (((popular))) context.

Fake news
Activist judges
Lying media
Lugenpresse
Controlled Opposition
And more. The sooner the normalfags sound like us and speak our language, the sooner we communicate directly to them and steer them away from false context and assorted jew lies.

GIT GUD

Ya you can buy "dumb" phone for 10 bux. Put 10 bux of mins on it and your all set. Just pay cash.

Saved. The statistics don't lie.

It really does though. How many journalists aren't shit? 1-2% maybe if we're being generous.

Not even then. The jews field legitimate armies of fake news.

Real journalists are a thing of the past for the most part.

Maxists took over journalism schools in the 1970s. What we have for journalists today is mindless parrots. They just say what they are told.

Anonymous sources used to be something you used to get to a real on the record source. You could have never ever run a story based "unnamed sources" alone.
thats where those sayings came from.

Today you just make anything up, slap "sources close to" on it and its OKed for the front page.

I see a trend…

Trick them into retweeting pictures of the Charlie Hebdo offices post-shooting under the pretext it was an office attacked by the "alt-right".

If you havent seen them yet.. these two threads are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

The kikes are feeling the squeeze and are going to continue to show their noses in ways that we could only dream about years ago. They, and everyone working with them (i.e. the msm), are bringing a real fucking shoah upon themselves. Its only a matter of time now.

Always remember the REAL victims of the Gianforte attack on that poor reporter are. The unfortunate right-wingers who will have to deal with the backlash.

If something as liberal and pozzed as gamergate could make journos kvetch up a maelstrom, imagine what something like #slamajournalist could do.

I also don't see how slimy, lying lugenpresse reporters in any way equal the ballsy, anti-Islam cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo. Ugh.

Excellent idea.

BUMPING to reinforce this post. I can't believe how reckless they are getting. The murder of that Fed Prosecutor is fucking astonishing. This must be spread hard to the normies and centrists out there.

actually the shit libs would claim that the Muslims were the victims/ triggered/it's not their fault they shot up the place.

If the Muslims were to Nuke NYC the shit libs would line up to be more outraged over the anger people have toward the Muslims, than they would be over a few million dead people.

Assange is probably the closest thing we have to an actual journalist right now.

The average user is more of a journalist than anything we see or hear on msm.

They just don't like people playing by their rules. They know they're physically and mentally weaker, so they need an uneven playing field to succeed. As soon as people start using the same tactics as they do, or even advancing them, they get mad and start crying about how something isn't right or shouldn't be allowed. They really are children, but they'll have to face an adult's punishment. A touch ironic and sad, but hey, fuck 'em.

My favorite part of that is they were the ones who started that meme.

bumping this again

If you havent seen them yet.. these two threads are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

(You)

These threads are easily the most important in the catalog right now and have been sliding like fucking crazy all night.

#PunchAShill

Okay, I'm out of the loop entirely. Who's Abbott and why is he significant? What the fuck is his target sheet? What's with the bloody picture?

Stop worshipping Moloch. Kek demands clean deaths, to purify our culture.

Gee FBI, I can see why you pesos want a civil war now

Turnabout IS fair play, they just think that's raycisss

This is quite serious if you thinking about it. Imagine, 5 years ago, if someone running for office attacked a reporter. They would be paraded around as a monster, and of course they wouldn't get elected because of the horrific ebil crime they committed. Yet, here we are. In all honesty, I'm surprised nobody's has done anything really drastic yet, like go into a news station and cause trouble.

Most of them are fat ugly bitches that spend all day browsing leddit, tumblr and facebook for stories then right up some low brow clickbait piece on them.

Long gone are the days of investigative journalism in the press.

Now you know how I've felt nearly my whole life thanks to you and your agenda.
Hope you suffer more.

Like Hillary Clinton?
The only difference now is that the shoe is on the other foot.

They really fucked up with creating the term "fake news"
Now everyone thinks they're the worlds cancer.

seriously? I didn't know about this.

That's the thing.

We're doing fuck all now.
We're the cancer that killed their movement. It's now killing their beast. It's all over. It will only get worse for them.

Technically assange was a journalist.
She wanted to drone him.

Who knows who else she has killed. I think Podesta was brought in for the job.

things that the right gets upset about

things that the left gets upset about

not if it was a nigger politician.

You fail to grasp exactly hwhat is going on here

I wouldn't have said this five years ago, but I will now: I literally can't wait for journalists to start being murdered. I'm totally ok with smug, arrogant, lying pieces of shit who continually get away with their bullshit being beat up, molotov'd, and shot at.

Six years later:

"One day our patience will run dry and the lying Jewish press will have their mouths stuffed!"

#PunchAReporter

I said long ago if any hackers worth a shit gave a dam, they would post the address and names of EVERY single Judge that lives in the United States that currently serves and of whom has served over the last 40 years.

Yeah but for real next time, not literal "fake news"

This whole thread is kosher. Otherwise, you'd dox individual (((journalists))).

violence is never the answer, you disgust me

call them journies
fucking journies

#punchjournies
#punchjernies

What we really need is a great database of shame.

Kinda like a wikipedia for the biggest traitors and fuck-ups.
And not just their names and mugshots, but every crime against the people, nation and common sense they made.
And it would include everyone - for jounrnos to buisnessmen to politicians and teachers.

#Punchajournalist

#FakeNewsKO
#Punchthepress
#TKOFakeNews
#FakeNewsFlog
#FlogFakeNews

#StuffTheirMouths
#ThePatienceRanDry
#TheyShouldBeware
#JournalistsBeware

#PressPunch
#PoundthePress
#PressPound
#PunchthePress

#MediaMassacre
#MassacreMedia

#BashABlogger

Degrade the cunts by calling them bloggers, they sure as fuck aren't journalists anymore.

I like this idea. A list of bloggers writing anti-white articles.

violence has resolved every major and minor conflict that has taken place on this planet. The police use it every day to positive effect. In fact, manners and civil conduct developed as a direct result of violence. Example, you didn't call another man's wife a whore and not expect to get punched in the face……. something more sinister has replaced this, and as a result society is breaking down. I say it is due to the absence of violence. Now die kike.

Give us one time where violence didn't solve the problem at hand. We'll be waiting.

and somehow this is a problem.

trollin' trollin' trollin'

Hilarious.

These pathetic bed-wetting morons would run themselves off a cliff at our shadow. At least they finally get that we are fed up with their bullshit and know their game. Wait for them to double down and make the dotr inevitable.

HANG THE LUGENPRESSE

DO THIS
It would be useful for late stage redpilling if there's a list of media, bloggers, and everything shilling for white genocide. Double points if it distinguishes Jewish entries from other races.

They should be. They are aiding, abetting, and accessory to pizzagate crimes and treason level corruption. Death is kinda too good of a punishment.

You know, it's really risky to take DMT while on a non-reversable MAOI like the ones sometimes given to people with horrible conditions. It could take over a month to come down off of that most potent of hallucinogens. You could be institutionalized for a month before even knowing you're in an asylum, and be completely insane and have ptsd from the traumatic experience even after it has worn off. What are these people thinking?

Technically, more than 50% of politicians have not been elected. More than 2 individuals can contest a seat, or position.

How the fuck did she not see him in the corner of her eye?

#KillACommie
#KnockDownCommies
#KnockOutCommies
#JumpAJournalist
#SlamACommie
#TakeDownCommunism
#TakeDownCommies

How are these, goys?