Seth Rich / Panda Cult / Pizzagate

Seth Rich / Panda Cult / Pizzagate

We need a dedicated thread for this, also requesting sticky.

http:// www.pandaheadmag.com/

Watch this fucking video and tell me Seth Rich / Panda isn't related to fucking pizzagate somehow: vimeo.com/53724413

Check out all the videos on vimeo from panda head blog. It's full of pizza-related shit and panda-cult shit like the video above, and this one: vimeo.com/31688615

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WX3Vx
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1444948
archive.is/mQAs3
archive.is/4GvGX
vimeo.com/53724413
vimeo.com/57994809
vimeo.com/50897683
vimeo.com/31688615
vimeo.com/36100219
vimeo.com/48079992
vimeo.com/17419522
vimeo.com/42528152
vimeo.com/68016245
vimeo.com/60890168
vimeo.com/46967310
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223215_re-social-perv-with-a-panda-costume-.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127252474
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55843
archive.is/bGMY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
sott.net/image/s17/357881/large/Tony_Podesta_birthday_party.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=1cwCIkKFFR4YouTube
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Arabic_ruby_slippers.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_slippers
15128-presscdn-0-60-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2014-8-7-podesta-2.jpg.optimal.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9iINvVQAAO1Sn.jpg
2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ab6Nk7IFJbI/WCeCTD28YpI/AAAAAAAAN48/Vwtl9O3Uci0YkFRfhSj6pA2I-bnymxPjgCLcB/s1600/Biljana+Djurdjevic_Serbia_paintings_artodyssey+%283%29.jpg
eraofwisdom.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/pedo-art-3.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Shoes_(fairy_tale)
humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-secret-worship-of-illuminati-statue.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Archive Archive Archive he says;
archive.is/WX3Vx

I need help saving the Flash .swf files. Some of the magazine editions are in Flash, and they're all full of shit like this.

Please help me archive this.

I feel a "two weiners" coming on.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1444948
archive.is/mQAs3
A DC magazine called "Panda Head" held an all-ages event at Comet Ping Pong, but its FB page also displays some dark and Satanic looking artwork (pizzagate)

MARTHA STEWART DID FIVE MONTHS IN PRISON HILLARY NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL

Need some normalfag friendly meme content of popular people who dindu nuffin but had to serve prison time anyway just because they broke the law. For example, Martha Stewart served 5 months because she lied to federal investigators about a stock tip she got. I'd make the memes myself except I'm too stupid and have no art skills. Please dump anything here so we can meme Hillary into prison Al Capone style.

Is this supposed to be David Brock?

Hot child in the city, just a lovely photo-novella about child rape, nothing suspicious.

Shits all connected, from the Finders cult back in the 80s to the Franklin scandal to PizzaGate today. There comes a time when we have seen enough and the only thing left to do is take action.

This guy gets it, jesus wasn't showing god-like rage over some fucking gold coins. Wake up faggots.

Nice dubs

Guess who's in the Panda Cult, issue 7.

wew checked and saved

When did pizzagate threads stop being posted?

I don't know, but pizzagate and Seth Rich are obviously connected through the Panda Cult, whatever that is.

Also, looks like we have to add donuts to the pizza and hotdog list.

Micky f'n mouse ears.

When pizzagate got its own board there became no reason to flood Holla Forums with it anymore.

Pizza in the clouds, mk ultra butterflies.

Looks like one of the characters from They Live.

It's all interconnected user.

reminds me of the magic bands from wikileaks

desperately trying to attach pizzagate to this man's murder
disgusting

wtf I'm an Excellent High Priest now

The only real issue with connecting PG to is that it might discredit the Seth Rich murder.

you have no fucking connection between seth rich and pizzagate
his murder is sketchy enough without it

yes

100% agreed, fellow polack.

You know what is also disgusting? Christians. Fucking disgusting.

Also, pigs. I hate pigs. Damn Id sue a restaurant for serving such unclean food!

I also find western civilization disgusting. I wish it was bombed to oblivion.

Why are you reddit-spacing and saying polack as opposed to Holla Forumsack? (if you are going to use that term in the first place, might as well say it correctly). Either newfag or shill (or retard/both).

Maybe you should decrease your autism level; it is inteferring with your sarcasm detector.

You sure you know where you are?

his leaks are bullshit
mine are topnotch

if u wanna die read this

Yes.

Do you?

DEBLASIO ADMIN EMPLOYEE ARRESTED ON OWNING THOUSANDS OF CP
archive.is/4GvGX

Read it

Checked. Gas that faggot alefantis after he talks

This guy is a shill.

No you're right, I don't; I'm not the OP. Anything else?

Seriously it is time
Crash this whole shitshow now , no survivors

Keep digging lads.

only top one is me
i don't believe this was a botched robbery, but i also prefer evidence

this panda shit is starting to get real fucking stupid, you fags enjoy shilling an empty thread, doubt anyone's seriously waste their energy on this tripe

>vimeo.com/53724413
OH shit we looked under the rock. and now they're mad.

>vimeo.com/53724413

That's right, this thread is full of fucking shills saying this is a distraction and telling us it's a big nothingburger and to just get some sleep. That means we must be fucking on to something.

Panda Cult 1:
vimeo.com/53724413

Panda Cult 2:
vimeo.com/57994809

Panda Cult++:
vimeo.com/50897683

Pacemaker Pizza Party:
vimeo.com/31688615

Fat Guy Pizza Party:
vimeo.com/36100219

Playing with toy animals saying "I'm a f'ing FBI agent, isn't it wild":
vimeo.com/48079992

SHIN SPLINTS: NRCOF, girl keeps putting blood and symbols over here left eye. In one she has a black eye like a panda:
vimeo.com/17419522

Pandahead Magazine: HANDS ACROSS THE WATER, the blue circles are a recurring theme, I haven't figured out what they mean yet:
vimeo.com/42528152

to the moon, video of chemtrails for whatever reason:
vimeo.com/68016245

Weird video with notes like "populations captivity sounds good":
vimeo.com/60890168

Weirdo with a panda eye and wires coming out of his head:
vimeo.com/46967310

On a hunch I decided to look at occult books about the god Set. This is from the Temple of Set reading list.

Feel free to disregard if you think that means nothing. I really hope it's nothing.

Seth: Instigator of confusion. Not an emey of blackmail. Personification of violence in bad faith.

Don't put it paste these sick fucks to assign occult meaning to everything. Seth must have represented something like the above, and his killing, on the surface to silence him, was also an occult ritual.

I meant to add, 'panda' seems to be a codeword meaning something like "secret police." It might be used to more specifically refer to the NSA. If you search Wikileaks you find many "innocuous" references to pandas that make more sense if you assume it means that.

This is just one of the more obvious examples.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223215_re-social-perv-with-a-panda-costume-.html

You find John Podesta, among others, talking about pandas in a similar way.

Seth was the third child of Adam and Eve.

Precisely. I'll come back with more choice quotes.

Panda most definitely refers to the intelligence community somehow. There are also a few statfor leaks that refer to Panda poop, which seems to imply cheaply acquired intelligence blackmail.

Apt 609, all pics of an abandoned apt with young girls. Must be where they do their raping.

Fucking sick fucks. I want to kill them all.

That most likely figures in as well. Check out the John the Baptist archetype.

If I had to make a hypothesis based on this, Seth was chosen for this by others who don't even appear involved but were the true origin of this. The truth of the matter about Seth will not ultimately be that important - what is more important is what he portends.

Avoiding further speculation until I can get further in this book.

Checking my own trips because hell yeah.

Bump the cuckchan post please. boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127252474

Seth is usually pictured with a griffon-like creature as well as a serpent creature. Representing the dual use of good and evil for accomplishing ends?

The serpent would be a reference to Satanism, the griffin seems to be a reference to the courageous pursuit of the truth. I think it is obvious who the serpent is, but then who is the griffin? Trump? Fits punished Trump theory tbh.

If this means anything, it suggests that Seth was not the one to originally try and leak the DNC data. It would seem he might've happened to stumble on it occurring and was caught up in it that way. It might also suggest he was used by those same people; based on previous texts posted he was of "bad faith."

What happened with Seth is not as straightforward as it initially appeared, as should be obvious by this point to other anons investigating. I'm waiting on others to pick up on the fact that panda = NSA.

Texts say everyone turned against him. Sure sounds like everyone turned against Seth Rich, he wound up dead.

Pic from the video, girl passing out pills to the cult group. Probably how they drug the kids.

Where are you getting this?

Wow. This is creepy stuff. Crazy thing is though, this angle true or not could freeze news coverage even further. It will sound either too crazy sounding or too grim to process for normz.

This looks like it may be a huge new direction to look into, don't get me wrong, but the above could still apply at least for the public face of the online investigation.

Wikileaks statfor cables heavily imply panda = NSA.

…maybe don't meme this yet, nor social it.

It implies that whoever Seth was working for also turned on him. He may have been set up from the start, possibly he tried to defect after getting caught, etc. Hard to say at this point.

'Panda' is a Chinese slang term for 'secret police,' which more properly in English is 'national security.' This usage is corroborated by Wikileaks emails - even by the Podesta Molesta himself.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55843

He's talking about Carolyn Maloney. She's a Representative for New York's 12th district. Check out her official website too. She's an "anti"-trafficking champion.

maloney.house.gov/about/about-congresswoman-carolyn-b-maloney

archive.is/bGMY8

A 'Panda bear' is, I would guess, a child stolen from a Chinese family using NSA-procured blackmail.

Yeah… and I know I'm not the only one here who's spooked.

cite?

these kike faggots are rubbing it in our faces

Also, it's easy to miss in that email but Podesta was emailing about a "reception" in Maloney's honor… at the "Almond House."

they always were, voodoo donuts was linked way back

there has always been a sticky, theres one stickied right now … it just been moving super slow lately

pizzagate sticky here

https:// www.instagram.com/pandaheadmorgan/?hl=en

This is the instagram of one of the people behind the Panda Head video. She has weird shit on it. Let's investigate.

Pic related, eye of horus?

Probably. Somehow I wouldn't be too surprised if there was actually something to this angle.

Crowley wrote Moonchild, a novel which alludes to a specific 'moonchild' Satanic rite.

Suppsededly Crowley performed the sex magick moonchild rite with Pauline Pierce, giving birth to moonchild Barbara Pierce who became Barbara Bush, who gave birth to none other than, George VV Bush, Aleister Crowley's grand-son. If you look at the pictures and facial comparisons Barbara really does resemble Crowley.

At this point I'd believe it. I'm going to look into the military research on the occult, see if I can find anything to corroborate this connection to the Temple of Set.

Look into Isis and her relation to Seth as well. I remember in the 90s people talking about the Cult of Isis and how the Statue of Liberty actually represents ISIS. Back then the Illuminati was considered to be Isis worshipers. It's all spelled out in the Mystery Babylon series from William Cooper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

She gathered up the remains of Osiris and put him back together after he was murdered by Set / Seth.

It's interesting that ISIS is now a thing, they chose that name deliberately after Al Qaeda.

Temple of Set and Temple of Isis may be competing groups of elites.

Can you throw me some links that might elaborate? I have some vague ideas about how the connection must work but I'm still missing a lot of details.

i find it interesting how they always parrot that fact, superbowl is biggest human trafficking event, it's almost like they are trying to establish it as such and advertise it to the pedophiles as the big event. it's not like some average joe who traveled from out of state to watch a football game with his son or friends is going to roam the streets and steal some kid after the game. pedophiles need to be fucking hung, satanic kabbalist kikes

It has to do with the fact that they use the Superbowl to stage massive Satanic rituals. 100 millions pairs of eyeballs is a LOT of energy, they're not going to let that go to waste on a mere football game.

OANN story has been completely scrubbed, be aware. They are.

I did that these people are hella fucked up but from the video of Seth's parents it seems he's always liked pandas… Even as a kid. Could his panda related names be from that rather than anything pedo related? It's like his Reddit comment "no brakes!"probably want referencing the Trump train. Is our link here that he's just into pandas?

Wait, was it ever released? Or did one simply never come out at all? OANNanon said they were going to do a story today.

Fuck, I hope that dude is okay. He said he set up some things if he gets Seth Rich'd. Be on the lookout for any videos of reporters saying "if you see this and I'm dead, the DNC killed me"

That's my guess. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, to quote (((Freud))).

The vid is still up, but the article the guy was adding to is just gone.

Maybe he's liked pandas since childhood because he WAS panda, i.e. abused by these sick fucks and they used a stuffed panda bear in his MKULTRA programming or something. His parents are Jews after all.

bump.

Checked

Saw the video and weird camera moves/sounds aside, looked to me like regular liberal college kids, going to the forest and tripping balls. No children present and I dont see this implicating Seth Rich in pizzagate. There wouldnt even be pizzagate if not for Seth.

The pandas on Comet social media is another story but I'm elaly not seeing the link yet,

HOLY SHIT NEVERMIND THERES R**** ROTHSCHILD AND TRIPLE NINES

CULT PANDA CONFIRMED MKULTRA ELITE RING CONNECTION

Anyone Remember the republican staffer furfag that tried to lure a child for sex in a panda outfit in 2009? Think this is related?

I'm curious about his parents' background. Seth Rich IS from Omaha, Nebraska, a huge nexus of occult activity. I once had girlfriend who, looking back on the things she commented about the place, she and/or her parents may have been programmed by the Dr. Green himself…

Here's a video where a woman analyzes the body language of the family from a media interview, she concludes that they are "not a close family." My own ability to read faces tells me the dad Joel Rich might be hiding something he knows. The mom may be clueless but I also suspect she was very neglectful hence Seth becoming involved with Kelsey Mulka, who looks like an abusive bitchy kind of girlfriend. We could learn so much if that final phone conversation were leaked, or any of their conversations really.

"Getting on the train" and related phrases about trains is also a reference to working in mind control programming. Who knows if that's what he meant, but sometimes the subconscious speaks to us through our conscious choice of words.

Another thing to keep in mind is that with these people, it is better to assume all of the overlapping meanings are meant rather than just one narrow use. "Seth Rich was a panda" could mean not only he was NSA, but also he was a product of some kind of panda programming AND he was involved with this panda cult they're probably all related beneath the surface.

A biography could be really revealing.

I found this on Raul Zahir's Instagram, he was one of the people credited in the video.

https:// www.instagram.com/raulzahir/

BTW all you guys / researchers in this thread are great, wish we were all friends in real life.

Also from his Instagram.

Found this, is this further evidence of panda child sex cult?

That looks like the Dougie Dog mascot!

Flash video downloader? There are a few similar firefox addons, I'm sure one of them will work, but I would disable/delete the addon once you got the videos you want.

I tried two Flash downloader and firefox extensions, neither worked. I also tried HTTrack, didn't work. Apparently it's really hard to archive Flash content.

Have you tried to inspect element to find the path to the raw .swf files? I would try, but that shit looks alien to me, and I wouldn't even know where to start.

I got autistic and just took a screenshot of each screen and saved it that way, took a couple of hours.

Oh fuck.

Oh fuck.

Man it's complicated as fuck to explain the connection, but here's a great start. ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

You guys may be onto something. Pics related.

Well fuck. That's the corroboration I was hoping to NOT find.

The guy who worked in U.S. Army Special Warfare Center For Psychological Operations?

Same guy.

Motherfucker has the most punchable face on Earth.

bump

Good thing I don't watch sportsball.

The man thing you need to know about all these occultists is that

IT USUALLY BOILS DOWN TO FUCKING YOUNG BOYS IN THE ASS FOR MAGIC POWERS

This important thread is suspiciously low on the catalog.

Bump.

Has no one here heard of the himsa or jewish hamsa? The jewish one is adorned with fish.

We also find with the hamsa:

You need to understand that panda is like pedobear. Only difference is that panda is exclusive for females. Don't ask how I know, that's an anecdote I don't wish to revisit.

I won't let this be slid

The biggest gay club in town is the lodge user. Not just kikes.

Checked

This thread dis being slid hard.

do you ever think the dnc is just gaslighting you? i think there are crimes there but i don't think they would be broadcast like this. this kind of reminds me of the birther stuff, which was thrown out as a diversion. most people here like to dig, so they threw a few obvious bones out there to divert you, when the real stuff would just be in the facts.

Facts are everywhere, though. In general, humanity is a bit dense.

Kikes are the biggest diversion everyone gets hung on. They can't comprehend anything that's further above, but their evil will not go unexposed.

Is this that teenager fad where they'd wear colored jelly bracelets that showed what sex things they've done? Even George Lopez Show did a thing on that back in the day.

Sorry if I'm newfagging by asking, I've been so behind with all the revolations the Pizzagate Researchers have made.

Video related, btw. Someone random. It's like teenage girl hankee code except instead of showing what you like it's what you've done

Somebody wants it to end. They're throwing out scraps and morsels. The true elites of course it's Jewy but you knew that have lost control.

Look at the recent behavior of elites. Look at what they're putting their time and resources actually into. The politics is a sideshow, it was always just gaslighting in the first place.

Except it really wasn't a diversion. Sheriff Joe recently produced some compelling evidence that King Nigger's birth certificate was not legitimate. Of course the story went nowhere and got memory holed, but the fact remains that it's highly likely that the nigger really was born outside of the US. So the birther stuff always had a kernel of truth to it.

My favorite theory is that Obama deliberately released a phony as a troll.

He may be an anti-white third worldist, but he's not stupid.

this is exactly what is happening, msm being forced to cover now, will like it to alt-right fever dream aka pizzagate. next

The kikes are trying to bury this and the mods refuse to sticky it.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

this is being slid

Kill yourself. It is fake and always was fake.

Yes this has to do with cultism but the kids are used for smuggling drugs.

but do anyone knows how drug smuggling works

(checked)
So why the red shoes, can you can explain?

(check'd)
What do we look like, CIA coyotes?

Something is definitely happening in this thread.

it's called painting the mule

Looks like the pope was a member of the club.

I noticed that with the supposed Podesta video of the kidnapped kid being tortured in the shower. It was obvious evidence of a terrible crime, but there was never a thread of proof tying it to Podesta. It was posted at the height of the Pizzagate investigations so Anons just ran with it. It seemed obvious Holla Forums was getting trolled by someone with access to nasty CP.

We turn over a lot of stones, and expose a lot of wrongdoing, but in the process critical thinking gets put on the backburner. Much unfounded speculation becomes dogma and you get called a kike for pointing this out.

You are going to spend your entire life chasing phantoms, and every time someone tries to tell you it will just confirm your biases.

i get ban for posting about drug smuggling

Scrubbed ALL posts about the subject matter too, I would say you are onto something.

i posted those and a thread like 20mins ago and it got my ip ban.

WTF

What was the reason given for the ban?

They paint a picture of the kids wearing red shoes. This identifies them. Someone else buys the painting and uses that to know which kids have the drugs. Just a guess.

It would allow those same children to be transported across the border by their parents, without the parents even knowing. Plausible deniability all around.

Definitely do this. This is probably one of the more important Holla Forums threads in a long time.

The connection to drugs seems to me like more of a distraction from the revelation in this thread. My mind is BLOWN. If it weren't for the memories, I wouldn't believe it.

Look at the shoes on second pic from an email sent to Tony Podesta from Ashok Mahbubani : wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716

A man shows off his red shoes in front of the pope (is it him?), smiling. The mail says : "Attached are pictures that capture some of the spirit of the evening - at a couple of different levels."

Like for Podesta 65th birthday. Wow, everybody had red shoes !

sott.net/image/s17/357881/large/Tony_Podesta_birthday_party.jpg

Why red shoes ? Because of wizard of oz

In Wizard of oz, Judy Garland go "over the rainbow"(BOOM pedophile symbol) thanks to her red shoes. And "nothing will never be the same".

Thanks to her rubby slippers, judy walks in a yellow spiral (BOOM FBI pedophile logo) to go to the magic world, a color world :

youtube.com/watch?v=1cwCIkKFFR4YouTube

Not sure ? Look further : Tony has the exact same shoes than the 2011 Debbie reynolds's shoes on "red shoes wizard of oz" wikipedia page : Arabian red shoe.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Arabic_ruby_slippers.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_slippers

15128-presscdn-0-60-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2014-8-7-podesta-2.jpg.optimal.jpg

BONUS : Soros's son at Spirit cooking event. Guess the color of his shoes ?

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw9iINvVQAAO1Sn.jpg

They recognize each other, wearing red shoes. That means : We take the children over the rainbow, to abuse and kill them. That's a very funny stuff to show off these shoes to the pope !

BONUS 2 : Biljana djurdjevic, T Podesta favorite "artist", paint some children tortured with red shoes

2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ab6Nk7IFJbI/WCeCTD28YpI/AAAAAAAAN48/Vwtl9O3Uci0YkFRfhSj6pA2I-bnymxPjgCLcB/s1600/Biljana+Djurdjevic_Serbia_paintings_artodyssey+%283%29.jpg

eraofwisdom.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/pedo-art-3.jpg

Maybe There is a connection between Podesta, Saudi arabia and children and human trafficking

Bonus 3: There's a disturbing Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale about red shoes. ony defended the right of TN school district to teach this story and others in 1986…dark story really, themes of awakening sexuality, magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Shoes_(fairy_tale)

bump

>vimeo.com/53724413

Can someone give me a rundown on that video? I'm scared to watch it because the noise in the beginning sent a chill down my spine and then made my balls tingle.

First one I found is some bullshit blog, but hey, truth can be anywhere.
The Secret Worship of the Illuminati: The Statue of Liberty is Anunnaki Goddess Inanna
humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-secret-worship-of-illuminati-statue.html

I've mentioned elsewhere: his panda obsession reminds me of Timothy Tredwell's stuffed bear obsession. Comfort objects are given and withheld in trauma-based mind control.
hunch says they were both sexually abused

Yup. The missing capstone of the pyramid refers to anal sex. You can poke the base of the spine and it short circuits the brain and makes mind control easy.

L. Frank Baum was also a theosophist (hence his works used as programming scripts).

Am I going insane?

Have a bump

bump

Nope, you just stumbled onto a money laundering and pizza operation.

No. You are attuning to the Kek consciousness and waking to the insanity around you.

You just have to pay close attention.

Bump

Gathering Intel on voodoo doughnuts, definite connection with blatant symbols in Pedo Blue, and a location in Taipei which is curiously absent from their website. All locations are cash only and the first one is on top of the Portland Shanghai Tunnels which were/was/(((are))) used for human trafficking.

Other locations are Hollywood and Denver, home of creepy Masonic international airport amongst other (((normal))) things

Also Brit anons, look into
Panda Pizza
161 Aketon Rd
Castleford Yorkshire
Pandapizzaonline.com

It's the last in a string of panda pizzas/ pizza pandas from Karachi Pakistan, to Prague, to Cologne to the uk. It's thin but there's something.

The same could be said of you or any of us. I've noticed many people get jewed in huge way: Thinking they are the all-mighty nemesis. Jews, however, are worthy of the arch enemy title. They may be at the top (in terms of overreach and assimilation/racial espionage, but they are at the very bottom of the next tier. Guess who gets to fuck them up? I know the whole Bill Cooper "Chasing ghosts" thing, all I can tell you is that you don't know me or my biases. I never said it wasn't the jews.

Stop the Baby Theifs

why animals?

Killing dogs in front of children and raping children with dogs is standard mind control practice.

Georgetown Pedo university

is this something?