SJWs strike again

A sports vendor posted on his FB account ""Isn't it nice to have a first lady that's fluent in five languages and not just two… By 2 I mean English and Ebonics."

SJWs got organized and got his contract cancelled.

For obvious reasons, fighting in the open is not an easy option. Any ideas for responding?

change.org/p/a-call-for-the-immediate-termination-of-the-contract-between-usa-fencing-and-sword-masters/

Other urls found in this thread:

theknot.com/us/laura-roberts-and-sean-bates-feb-2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Challenge this by saying that they by doing this are sharing favor for a political party and that USA fencing should be first a sports organization and not try to enforce political beliefs.

Companies and organizations that represent the USA should be apolitical or they shouldn't get government funding.

Dont fight in the open.

Its not muh PR, they just have more powerfull bullets at the moment, its better to use ambush tactics.

Unnecessary, fencing sports "vendor" is as low as you can go anyway.

I doubt this can be reversed. One thought is to try to organize people to buy from the vendor online (the vendor is now banned from competitions, where vendors make most of their sales). Another thought is to look into the SJW who pushed this and find out what happened. I dunno how feasible these are though.

Fucking kek

I keked a bit, but honestly this guy is absolutely fucking retarded for publicly posting something like this on Faceberg when he's a business owner. I doubt there's much that can be done about it in CY+2. At least this will red pill his ass a bit and hopefully others as well.

Call them and ask them who they think buys more swords, manly conservatives or faggot libshits.

What's their problem? Ebonics isn't a language anymore?

Libshits buy a lot of cheap katanas

But clearly that isn't enforced because major companies are blatantly left biased and still receive tax gibs by the truck loads.

Wow. Awfully racist of these SJWs. Ebonics is a legitimate language!

I be dreamin of choclat covad watermelon.
She klak klak ya ya.

He knew what he was doing. If he didn't then he learned something. Can't hide forever. If you want normalization you need a face otherwise things get brushed off. Trump was a face to the memes. Spencer, like him or not, is a face. Ann Coulter is a face. The face sets the pace. The reason we made so much progress last cycle was because Trump allowed us to set the pace by retweeting some shit.

Get out there. Be smart, but get out there.

No, and only a kike-gassing, Hitler-worshipping, eeeeeeevil redneck hillbilly inbred who lives in the basement of his mother's trailer would think that.

The correct term in CY+2 is African American Vernacular English, or AAVE for short.

turn it around on them and ax dem wut dey have 'gainst 'bonics, NYUUUUUUUCKKKKASSSSSS????

Seriously, he should double down and just say he was comparing quantities and that HOW DARE DEY NOT TINK EBONICS/AAVE BE ITS OWN LANGUIGJ!

Surprise, surprise.
theknot.com/us/laura-roberts-and-sean-bates-feb-2016

False flag them.

Get names of people like equipement managers for NFL teams and the like, create fake FB profiles, go full Holla Forums and then sit back and enjoy the chaos.

Make an alt faggot and shill against niggers and Kikes hardcore it's much more fun and effective

Anyone else thinking that he just wanted out of his contract?

WRONG GIVE EM THE MONTANA SLAMMA

So what does a joke has to do with selling sporting-goods? Is he going to be a worse salesman because of his funny jokes?

Don't they know that usually men likes hearing jokes like this?

Where have you been all this time? Sleeping in the bottom of the ocean?

Somehow conservatives don't have the power to shut shows down like this. Even when it comes to blatant gay-shaming like the Cucknert Report guy.

We should tell the advertisers we're going to start watching him just to see what products and services to NOT purchase and UNrecomend to friends, family and coworkers

Don't libcucks go on and on about how ebonics should be recognized as a legitimate dialect with in its own internal rules nowadays? What racist shitlords they are for getting mad that he mentioned ebonics as a true dialect and not a less than patois! So much for the tolerant left.

It's probably giving Michael too much credit to say he's fluent in English.

These people don't buy fucking swords. If they're investing money in anything it's tools for their garage so they can be more independent and not have to hire out every fix they happen upon and run down their bank accounts like some inner city no-skill Leftist rat. I've never hired anyone to do carpentry, plumbing, electrical, landscaping etc. on my house. I do it all myself. As for who's buying swords, it's probably teens, weeaboo faggots, people into the dead sport of fencing, and the assorted history buff, LARPer (most of whom are probably numale lefties and weeaboos) etc. If a white person is buying a katanna or a one of those display sets, then you can be assured they're some numale shit-tier weeaboo faggot with deep-seated self-hatred. Why there's weeaboos on a board where people pretend to be White Nationalists and whatnot is beyond me. Being a weeaboo is akin to being a wigger, and is nothing more than an admission of disgust or disdain for your own heritage and culture.

kek

Though, to be fair, first lady is actually quite fluent in ebonics.

That's the remnant slave-speak of the nigger. It's a bastardization of the Southern American dialect which could have only occurred in the simple mind of the negro as it first learned English from whites in what I'm sure can only be compared to a dog's comprehension of our language when we speak to it, only in this case with the ability to vocalize a response back, as jumbled as it may come out. What Melania has is the accent of a foreigner speaking a second language. Unless every non-native English speaker, to you, is speaking ebonics, which is, officially, Nigger English.

1. Make company.
2. Con some liberal faggots into an contract, paying half upfront for some product, the rest upon completion of the work/delivery of all product. Have some awesome warranty shit wrapped up into it dependent upon completion of the entire contracted project.
3. CEO posts some wild ass nigga shit.
4. Liberals asspained and cancel contract out of kneejerck reaction.
5. Collecting liberal dosh for no work, modern welfare for conservatives.

George sorros sponsored website, operated by Antifa faggots.

You know how to stop this?

You create a gofund me page for him. No shit. You show him that he has support and that he can get back on his feet. The sjws cant stop you from doing it. Just do the exact shit that they do for their own community.

Americans are normally only fluent in one language, so saying someone is fluent in one language is a very weird criticism to make.

Yes, dammit. One of the best ops would be to create doxable trails leading to such people, then troll under those handles.

For a time it might work until "hate speech lawsuit" but mattering on the cost of it all you could just put that into your business as the cost of doing business.

i don't know what they're mad at. Ebonics is a real language. https: //www.linguisticsociety.org/content/what-ebonics-african-american-english
I just don't see the problem. He's making a comparison with valid facts. How can they successfully project like this? God people are stupid.

Maybe he reached a point in his life in which he had the "fuck you" money to just speak his mind. More people should do the same to be honest.

I feel for the guy, but how many careers and marriages need to be ruined via the social media circlejerk? it's hard to think up a more horrible exercise in vanity.
anonymous is the future; where ideas rise and fall on their own merit, void of the cults of personality plaguing other forums.

Why do I have the suspicion they are rarer than colored swimmers.

holy fuck, good idea. Especially jewish or libcuck higherups. Less fond of the idea of fucking over people that might actually just be well-to-do normies

Someone get a thread going on this, I don't know how to do most of this so getting together a basic how to would be nice aswell.

Really just one. It wasn't that fluent in English.

Hey if you want to risk getting your shit pushed in financially by the kikes then that is your prerogative, I'm just saying it's a huge gamble that most people simply cannot take.

I was this close to buying a reproduction of Tizona to hang on my wall from a second hand shop, but it was run by figurative Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizona

El Cantar de mio Cid, literally "The Song of my Cid" (or El Poema de mio Cid), also known in English as The Poem of the Cid, is the oldest preserved Castilian epic poem (epopeya). Based on a true story, it tells of the Castilian hero El Cid, and takes place during the Reconquista, or reconquest of Spain from the Moors.

Rodrigo Daz de Vivar, nicknamed El Cid Campeador, was a Castilian military and political leader in medieval Spain. El Cid was educated in the royal Castilian court and became a general and administrator, fighting against the Moors. Later exiled by King Alfonso VI, El Cid worked as a mercenary general for other rulers, both Moor and Christian. Late El Cid captured the Mediterranean coastal city of Valencia, and ruled there until his death in 1099.

*Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar

This is what you get for being full Holla Forums with your real name. Not the first guy to get hit.

not if the boss says it as a person instead of a corporate representative, libshits will lose their shit regardless