Cunton at Wellesley Fishmongers

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

These numbers are not yuuuge.

youtu.be/vcJ-oZhbBMY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vcJ-oZhbBMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
can anything be done outside of trolling the chat?

Honestly, if her numbers are that low it's probably better for her to fade into complete obscurity.

241 watching, that's about 1/10th the number that watch any live stream of a car chase.

this could be a good harsh truth to normalfags. even when you know what's behind the curtain, when you see how pathetic it really is you can still get a reaction

But, but, but… my popular vote!

No big pay-for-play donations coming in to the CF these days, have to cut staff.

Yeah you voted for jew plan C to prevent jew plan B

Well done Americunts, you really are going to save the West by continuing to do the very thing that caused Ameircas decline in the first place, which is unapolegetically voting for kikes, serving kikes willingly and dying in wars across the other side of the world for kikes.
Each and every one of you kike-a-likes, take a bow, your children won't ever forget it

To be fair, Holla Forums loves to cheer on get away drivers in those situations.

Ayy Lmao reporting in.
:(

I see this everywhere. What is it?

A kike is an animal of the Sauropsida class well known for the size of their nostrils. They feed on Mammalian blood and are prone to hoarding their possessions as a sign of status.

Stop posting for the next 2 years and lurk.

it's a word for jews, derived from the early 1900s when a lot of them came over to the US. At ellis island, they would refuse to put an "X" as their signature on documents because it looked too much like a cross, and put a circle instead. The hebrew I think it's hebrew word for circle is kikel, and the ellis island staff shortened it to kike. It spread in use from there

lurk moar nigger

Yiddish*

not if they're niggers

Someone should go in a group to such speech and start, one by one, screaming PEPE to shut her down and meme her suicide quicker

you've been all ahead flank for awhile chaim. Take a break, your tribesmen can pick up the slack. you double dubs wasting nigger

Most of those 241 are Holla Forums

top kek you can tell they are trying their best to disguise what a broken drugged-up mess this old cunt has been reduced to

If faggots can walk out of Pences speech, did anyone walk out on Clinton? Fucking colleges, man.

>youtu.be/vcJ-oZhbBMY

:^)

I thought that was weird too.
They had a chat while the stream was live, but no comments after it ended.

If there are only a couple of dozen in attendance, would anyone notice them walking out?

You have the intelligence of a nigger.

Trump is a thousand times better than Hillary.
Those are big wins

You didn't get all you wanted, but you fucked the kikes over. They don't want the deportation, they don't want more jobs for the white working class. Take every means that you have and use. You can't start telling me to stop voting when you start killing jews in charge of something meaningful.

There has been a never ending campaign from several different groups to get Trump's supporters to abandon him. They know the only reason Trump was allowed to win when the entire media monopoly churned out propaganda against him is because of his internet support.

For that reason they are desperately trying to take away his internet support so they have complete control over the narrative again for the 2020 election. Trump is by far the best candidate to appear in decades, and things would be a hell of a lot worse if he lost.

u wot m8, they hate America because it is or more accurately, was a white country. Trump, either intentionally or not, is just another tool (((they))) are using.

there are minor victories but they feel like little attempts to placate the fact that there still isn't a travel ban, no wall funding but still DACA, doing everything short of lick Netanyahu's boots, and hiring so many jews the cabinet looks like a damn synagouge. Yes it's better than if Hillary had won, but it's still not good by any stretch of the imagination. If anything, it's causing apathy amongst the white nationalistic right who feel like now that they've "won" they can relax, while the left/neocohens/jew stooges are fighting even harder and clinging to their desperate resistance narrative.

Probably because there was a lot of mentions of pandas and pizza.

Let me know when even New Jersey becomes unfucked, especially North Jersey.

not picking at you user, but he's our fucking President. Fuck these kikes. We won. Many of them will hang before this is over.

PANTS OF SHIT. SLEEP SOON