Nvidia GTX 1060

This looks promising. I'm looking forward to seeing some performance comparisons in both VR and on a monitor if possible.

michellhilton.com/2016/07/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060.html

Please leave

Sry OP we don't speak gabungu favela garbage portuguese.

huehuehue

Nvidia is from Satan, AMD can't tell the difference of their own ass from their own face even by the sound or smell, and all gamers suck Microdick Widerp, no Linux support. Why all is shit? I hate so much.

I'm still on a Radeon HD6950 I bought in 2011 for 200 bucks. The only shit I can't play at 60fps are the AAA console ports. I play those at 30-40fps.

You're such a noble and misunderstood rebel, you cool dude.

hack the planet, man… hack. the. planet.

similar situaltion here, I have money to upgrade, but I can't justify spending the money, games are shit anyway

The only game I want to play that I know would run like total shit is Total Warhammer but it's got Denuvo so I wouldn't have played it anyway.

Same thing here OP.

Unless the RX 490 can beat this thing I will most likely upgrade to this.

I might even consider a gtx 1070

Are you even trying?

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Does it look like it?

Waiting for the ti releases of 10XX. Still on the 660ti here and it's having difficulty on newer games but I know it would be a mistake to upgrade now.

Pick one forever, AMD is finished, nvidia will release one overpriced gen after another indefinitely now while AMD limps behind, bragging that their top end model can barely rival some midrange offering from nvidia.

Going to be two 480s glued together, m8. And don't those dual cards come with the same problems as regular multi-GPU setups? I wouldn't bother even if the performance/price ratio were decent.

The 1070 costs over 500 euros right now. I would consider it if it dropped below 350 but that's never going to happen because AMD can't compete.

Torrent?

P.S. I was wrong. Allegedly "Vega 10" is coming in 2017, a single card with up to 32 GB memory. It'll be interesting to see what it costs.

Why don't you kill yourself instead

Shill thread.

Same thing here. Most games look fine on low to medium settings these days. I'll upgrade eventually, but I don't feel the rush like I used to.

that 3.5 limit sure is a bitch :^)

I don't even really hate nvidia i just despise the gtx970

even if i have a 960 myself

eh this card seems more like a fuck you to amd. I wouldn't expect any good vr capabilities out of it

The 1070 on the other hand is the best card out there