Tekken 7 is problematic

Video game producer of IGN attacks Katsuhiro Harada, the creator of the Tekken series for having summer costumes for the women of the fighting game series. They're not hiding anymore, they're completely proud of either censoring, tampering or smearing "problematic" Japanese video game titles.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ya6Ls
archive.is/OT0GR
archive.is/sn5ba
archive.is/b632e
8ch.net/v/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely disgusting. You know I'm not against someone socially engineering the guy. Does someone want to do that?

Are goon types afraid of saying medically accurate terms like penis?

of course, they've been using retarded terms like pissbabies and manchildren for a while now. I'm just extremely disappointed in Harada in giving in to these bastards.

Well, they aren't Tekken fans to begin with, if you are uncomfortable with the costumes or Harada's attitude. Your boycott means nothing, since you aren't game's audience. End of story.

Also good riddance jews showing themselves now. No need to lurk on people if they have waves.

The mandman actually said it.
archive.is/Ya6Ls

Wait, Harada actually know the term SJW? why didn't he redpill others japanese dev about them?

finaly someone is speaking against those damn nips, they need to understand that their culture is primitive compared to the west.

It's not like they have to worry about it. I mean what can you do? Whine on Holla Forums? They know you can do nothing about it, so why should they hide it. Too bad sane people are silent.

Of course he does, this man knows what is NeoFAG for fuck's sake. Anyone who know about existence of this shithole aware of SJW term.

Endlessly distracted from the real issue.

This logic fucking baffles me.

if they did then they wouldn't be SJWs

Commenting on a tweet through links and screenshots rather than replying or retweeting is always the sign of a coward. It's for people who don't want to give their victims the chance to defend themselves because they know they will be made to look a fool.

Did he give in? What did he do?

Deleted de tweet.

Although to be fair this is probably more a company thing than a Harada thing. Still I think is pretty based that Harada doesn't give a shit.

We have to think this is the guy behind Summer Lesson so he loves his cute girls and triggering SJW. He probably wanted to bring Summer Lesson to the west too but due to SJW he won't be able and is probably angry about that too.

Ling Xiaoyu in Tekken 3 wearing her black spandex shorts is the best tekken girl by far.

Please there is no need to call for violence against this man. He has done absolutely nothing wrong. It would be a terrible tragedy if someone were to walk into his office and fire a sawn off into his stupid face popping it like a melon and spraying his brains over the monitor and walls. Then proceeding down the hall to massacre every other member of the IGN staff. That would be a complete overreaction and basically terrorism.

I'm surprised how KoF 14 still hasn't been noticed by the social justice sect, with all it's "problematic" content.
Also, didn't Harada tell these jokers to fuck off already?

dont buy censored games and just hope the japs get a clue about why they aren't selling.

That has always been the goal.
You'll find e-celebs more "comfortable" talking about shit like this than actual kikery.
Happened with MGS5

They just gonna think there no market for that type of game and not gonna bother to release it in the west. Its a lose lose situation unless you know japanese

KoF isn't nearly as popular in america and canada, they probably don't even know it exists.

How can a video game journalist be so uninformed?
Don't bother answering

Probably because the Japanese see it a gaijin problem and not theirs.

That fucker literally breaks the game even harder than Kabal broke MK9.

That's because no one cares about KoF besides beaners, who are too busy working shit jobs to care about social justice.

see the wonderful thing about the internet is taht you can send them an e-mail or a tweet telling them "I didn't buy your game because it was censored"

assuming you can be arsed to actually do anything. I cant.

Reminder Harada gives zero fucks.
Reminder that IGN despises Harada and that this isn't the first time they tried to fuck him over.

That's just toxic masculinity you shitlord!

They never were.
We just never though that someone could be this fucking stupid and scream "censor this shit because I don't like it" and be taken seriously.

The new edition of Ling Xiaoyu in 5 and 6 is pretty sexy to me. She's coming of age now.

DON'T ANSWER THAT

I can't think of a single other game that features as many Chinese-Native Americans and Japanese-Swedes as Tekken does.

Why does that bitch claims to be a fan? Why would the devs care about a minority of angry dykes in the fanbase?.

I know what it means but come on

I hope this doesn't cause him to censor Tekken 7. I've been waiting for this game for a long time, and i don't want SJWs to force him into localizing this game.

I want off this train if SJWs fuck Tekken 7 over.

Harada is 100% based.

If he knows what a social justice warrior is, then he probably knows they're just a loud minority and should be ignored.

Men don't get upset these games are full of muscular shirtless men, but sjws and grill gamers pitch a fucking fit over sexy girls who're completely clothed although in revealing clothing.

PURE COINCIDENCE

lol

I would be very impressed if someone actually did add them in one of their games.

look at this disgusting, chauvinist symbol of americas white patriarchal society

how long until hes removed or replaced?

Natty?

Harada doesnt cave into no body

He the best

He made a tweet about how much he hates SJWs and the censoring they cause.

who?

but he does cave, whether by his own volition or Namco forcing him?

If he stopped deleting his tweets then the wouldn't but he keeps flaking out each time.

Is Guile Natty?

Harada is by far the best Jap director. He fights tooth and nail against jewing out his games in typical Namco fashion. Hates SJWs as much as us. Is pro PC. I never particularly carted for Tekken but I'm glad for him. I hope he makes the next Smash Bros.

Y'know, if Tekken 7 ends up being good and uncensored, I'd be down for buying it on PC. I can't think of any other decent fightan.

Got a chance to play Tekken 7 at anime expo.
It felt very similar to the previous games to me but I ain't good enough to notice the differences.
They also had a tournament where one guy completely wrecked everyone else.

Fairy Fighting.

user said decet

but user
that's a male power fantasy

Harada is a based man.

how is this news or relevant?

if I had a twatter account, I'd tell the nu-males to choke on a dick and fuck off. but i'm too buys playing video games to pay attention

Isn't this the same faggot who is zoe quinn's current cuck/meal ticket?

KEK. Hope we see more Jap devs shitting on the west sjw epidemic.

I'll fite u

why should anyone give a shit about the opinion of a "video producer" for IGN. harada needs to stay based, but if he gets too based he just won't localize the game which would suck dick

yeah the top dog in 3d fighting games with 8 successful titles on the market sure is garbage

Woah, first time I've seen an autobiography written in a tweet.

>soul caliber
is soul caliber dead at this point?

11 games actually

New shooting game or something?

1-6, and 2 tekken tags, what are the other 3?or do we count the upgrades of 5?

bamco sent it to its death pretty hard

So, essentially:

-Harada is based
-SNK is based
-Arc System Works is based

Are Capcom the only Japanese fighting game developers who have been cucked?

capcom is completely for shit but SF fans are the ultimate battered housewives

Pretty much. Only way to fix it is to either reboot the series altogether or say "4 and 5 didn't happen"

fan ta den här jävla skiten.

Tekken Advance, 3D and the Nina spinoff

I love this dude. Also Bandai Namco is a gigantic company so I don't believe they care about anyother country than Japan first and west second.

Hell, there are almost no bandai namco gundam games released here.

capcom is almost bankrupt with to many bets with going after the western market, plus allot of outsourcing on games, so almost all their games last gen was known as shit.

Heck, Square Enix thought that tomb raider reboot sold too low.

How can Jews be real if our monetary system isn't real?

It must be for a good cause.

No they talked about 5-10 million figure that was impossible imo.

If gay Murphy and co piss off Japanese devs to the point of not releasing to the west then you can just import the Asia version just like doax3.

That's a back up plan at least.

Daily reminder they won't stop unless you make them stop.

Man, where the fuck was this attitude every single time we had an issue about bad localization and translation? We fucking tell them that we're the people who want to buy their game and these same faggots spit in our face.

They whine to the dev and he tells them to fuck off, and even though they aren't going to buy the game, they get pissed that no one is listening to them.

The swede would have to speak Somalian then. Not that racist jibberish you just spewed

so close

That's what you get for talking shit.

Soul CALIBUR you retard!

Chcked

Soul Caliber .45

so those costumes will be in the western release right?

and hopefully he never gives a fuck about these crybaby manchildren.

I don't fucking know, why do you keep bothering me

Typical virtue-signalling faggot:
what a lowlife.

Not only Crapcom, Netherrealm is cucked as well, with Ed Boon being a faggot and giving all female characters in MKX pancake asses and more "modest" outfits out of fear of SJWs, but this is the tip of the iceberg because MKX had:
- the removal of every aspect in female characters that could be considered "problematic"
-The first faggot character, and his touching story about wanting to be accepted by the shaolin for taking cocks up his ass
-Muh stronk womyn who saves the day and the helpless men, beating the powerful cis-scum Shinnok all by herself, when even that shitlord god Raiden wasn't able to.
-An interracial romance between a Japanese guy and a Nigress (so tolerant and progressive)

Ed Boon turned out to be a pussy, now that injustice 2 is coming out, we are already seeing crap like that all over again, like supergirl covered from head to toe, despite having her legs exposed in every comic adaptation, choosing her instead of fan requested powergirl (for obvious reasons) and the promise of more "girl power" by Cuck Boon himself.

Fairy fighting may have god tier sex scenes, but it's not a good fightan game.

Say what now?

'scuse me miss. Last time I checked they have a better track record than most devs of your generation.

Based indeed.

I think Ninja Theory or Bioware's attitude towards their fans is much more saddening than some developer refusing to grovel for virtue signallers and impowird wymxn. These people don't play computer games, though, so they wouldn't know of what I'm referring to.

Things have gotten so bad that they're triggered when a person of power calls them what they are, even after they've tried and miserably failed at "owning" the term. These cucks are way too cocky and it will eventually be their downfall.

I still can't fucking believe Holla Forums memed the jews into starring themselves.

That user is an SJW who didn't want sexy costumes, so what's his problem? Does the truth hurt that he's grown man who fights for women rights by demanding to remove virtual bikinis? Lmao.

How laughable.

It really astounds me how people like him and that God of War/Twisted Metal made 'Problematic' shit in the past and now they're nothing more than just beta pussies who will cave in to the Marxist's demands so that they don't look bad.

Next you'll be telling me R* will eventually become such massive pussies that GTA VI will star a muslim, a nigger, a white woman for obvious interracial romance with the nigger, and a flamboyant wheel chair tranny

Also anyone checked her twitter yet? She seems more just a regular "gamer girl lol xDDDD" person who plays SFV and has ties to the gaming publications.

Not surprising, most of those people run in the same circles.

R* removed a confederate flag and dukes of hazard car from GTA5 after Dylan killed those niggers in a church.
They are already cucked.

WAIT, IS THAT SHITLORD IN FIRST PIC IMPLIES THAT YOU CAN'T BE A GIRL IF YOU HAVE A WINKY?

There needs to be more nip devs like Harada who aren't falling for SJW lies about demand for their censorious agenda.

People who buy jap games in the west do not want butchered localizations, they want jap games. The audience is for jap culture & jap sensibilities thus "westernizing" based on SJW sensibilities which do not represent the market at all leaves these games irreversibly ruined for the west. It is highly unlikely they will ever be translated again without unwanted butchering of the content.

So it begins!

I'm still wondering how the flying fuck that kool-aid managed to successfully infect them when they made games like that in the past.

What a cool guy.

Fear.

Nobody wants to deal with bad press.

I fucking knew it. Those red hair bastards.

holy shit

Reported for kike shill.

>theory

hi freech

*rolls eyes*

You niggers are so bad at meming it hurts.

>>>Holla Forums

Just report him for off topic spam.

Irish shill detected.

But didn't Rockstar in the past manufacture controversy for the original GTA game so that people would talk about how violent it was and thus, it would lead to more sales and thus, where GTA is today?

Unless its a change of management or something, I don't understand how the kool-aid manages to get to places like them

I'd buy the game just for that!

Maybe they just wanted it remove? I dont think they should have removed it but i doubt it was because of controversy when every time any new game GTA comes out they do nothing about those other controversies. Its not like anyone was talking about GTAV confederate flags when it was removed,

Hah! Trust Harada to drop bombs. I was already going to pick up T7, but with this i might be inclined to pay for any skimpy costume DLC.

It is a really old one too.

And doesn't even make sense.

kek

Doesn't the Mary Sue belong to Gawker?

It does.

wew

Source that they removed the whole car?

Indeed. It's sad to think that once upon a time the faggots at Rockstar welcomed and embraced controversy, now they try to avoid it.

Thank god people realise this. All this SJW shit is nothing but racism in the skin of justice.

I hate that the internet gives these cucks a voice. It's bad because they are activists, and political activists are very persistent. They can give the illusion that their voice is what the general population thinks.

Holy fuck what easily triggered little shits you are. Take your own advice and head over to leftypol, or better yet, tumblr. Their temperament suits you better.

Fuck off off topic spammer.

HMM…. Not really understanding the logic here.

Fuck off.

Its bad enough you can barely discuss anything without being called a shill which is then followed by dubs spam, but you Holla Forums derailing faggots are the worse.

I'm way more upset that FR doesn't fucking have Kuma, yet it might add some slutty vampire bitch nobody liked in Tekken Revolution (bitch was shit-tier, and her only gimmick was that her tits got bigger in matches).

Shaheen doesn't even have a fucking story because Harada didn't even make one for his new characters.

Its the fgc. It won't call Capcom and other companies out because it doesn't want to lose its only opportunity to make a non-existing career out of playing terrible video games with thug-manchild behavior and smoking weed.

No on hated Chloe over because MUH SEXISM and Sjws. People hated Chloe because she reeked of gimmicky-shit-tier that took a spot for a better, well-known character (the Capos).

And guess what?! Chloe is a gimmick-shit-tier character. Who fucking knew (end sarcasm). Fuck Harada.

Actually, it IS a theory. The real source of all the world's problems is America. DA JOOS is just a misdirection - "boo-hoo, we dindu nuffin, Israel made us do everything". But it wasn't Israel who invented social justice, and it wasn't Israel who was handing entire countries to the mudslime terrorists on a silver platter.

You're a funny guy.

Archives for tweets:
archive.is/OT0GR
archive.is/sn5ba
archive.is/b632e

oh poor child, if only you knew.

(((He))) knows.

People would be more open if you explained what the fuck a Hibernianana is. What's the connection between all these people?

Else, you're just shitposting. It just proves that you think that everyone lives in your tiny ass little world, which is retarded.

COMMUNICATE, RETARD.

It pisses me off to see a crazy tin-foil who won't even elaborate and improve his theories.

It's not hard to understand. In the past, controversy against them was perpetuated by conservatives, who they are politically against. So they tell them to go fuck themselves. Now, controversy against them is perpetuated by liberals, who they politically align with. So they capitulate to their demands.

Politics are just tribalism and clearly Rockstar don't want to be shunned from 'their' tribe.

MURRICA DINDU NUFFIN, HE WAS GUD COUNTRY

i came into this thread expecting tekken tits and ass

where's the tekken tits and ass?

Resident Evil 6 was one of the better action game of the last gen.
You just have to ignore the title and the first Leon Chapter.

Holla Forums is american controlled opposition.
The eternal anglo is the source of all the world's problem but they hide behind the jews (who are just as bad but they lack the power their anglo pets have).

Reported for off topic spam shitposting and derailing.

I hope you are just being ironic.

Check the report log faggot.

that bracelet looks like a dick

Now you're just splitting hairs.

I can't unsee it. Thanks a lot.

You don't get that physique in the Chair Force by being natty.

Sorry but since this is basically a Holla Forums discussion now I'll have to bumplock this thread. Not that I have anything against Holla Forums discussion but it should be done on that board.

Ah-ha it was only a matter of time before the goons got themselves a mod position. It is 4chan all over again.

Where is a good imageboard to post now?

Who started the Cold War? Who destabilized the Middle East? Who supported muslim terrorists? Who cuckified Germany and Japan? Who's shitting in the Russia's porridge? Who's the source of all the crazy political correctness? Which country has Hollywood? That's right - YOU ASS AY. All those Jews who control the stuff - they are in control not because they are ((())), but because they are Americans. Israel can barely control its own fucking country, and Russian Jews are only good at complaining. Only the Anglosphere gave them the power.

8ch.net/v/rules.html

Good job i agree

You're really earning those hotpockets, huh?

The day Holla Forums Holla Forums got pozzed. I bet Mark is spinning in his grave at the sight of this.

Ok I'll try to clean the thread up if it's just a few whipper snappers.

what is this alternate universe

And here I was thinking my friend was full of shit for starting this

Reporting back, I give up, thread is not salvageable at this point.

It still astounds me that anybody gives a flying fuck about the phony video game press.

Violence and sex are ok to use to offend traditionalist and conservative sensibilities, but if a prog is offended, then they're hate crimes.

Please, Holla Forums faggots, just stick to your retarded games and leave politics to us experts on Holla Forums, ya'll niggaz don't know shit.

Lol it's like I'm really on 4cuck.

Heil Hitler, Jews are the source of all the world's problems, video games are for children.

I like Holla Forums a lot and post there frequently. I would have done the same if it was a Holla Forums derail instead of Holla Forums doesn't matter. I'm just trying to encourage video game discussion instead of having a second Holla Forums.

If you were a mod of TV you would bump lock every damn thread then huh?

This is the one thread that didn't end in shit flinging on nationalism vs. communism, race. And even if it was shitting on SJWs it was related to twitter postings on their views to a video game.

There are thousands of Holla Forums threads on Holla Forums that mods should have bumplocked but let them go to the 300 limit but this is the one you decide to bumplock?
This is the first time I've actually seen a mod bumplock a thread because of Holla Forums-derailing or "pol-derailing" in this case.

I think you are thinking about Jezebel.

I can't believe Holla Forums is compromised.

I went ahead and un-locked it. Go ahead and have your Holla Forums thread, despite this same thread existing on Holla Forums anyways. No one is even talking about Tekken.

Fuck that bitch but woo, NMS is gold?!! We space pirates nao???

cue some faggot sperging about how shit it's going to be. Fuck you, i'm genuinely excited by vidja

They also, use "tiddies" a sure fire way to spot a goon.

She has always been made for sex
what are you, a normalfag?

It is kind of funny, and it might be real if these were also true:
- if the Irish were around 1% of the total population yet were significantly overrepresented in certain influential institutions
- if they had historically had a strong favorable bias towards members of their own race, because it was commanded by God
- if half the people on the list weren't typical American whites, who have a plethora of other ancestries, to the point that calling them only "Irish" is disingenuous
The bigger question: why does freech piss in an ocean of piss?

Hopefully they're taking notes on what happened with SFV.

I'm genuinely curious how many sales they lost over ass-slapgate or whatever the hell you call it. Censoring your game to accommodate people who won't buy it anyway; this world is fucking bonkers.

It makes as much sense as the jew one anyway fam

Hasn't Mark stated in the past he wanted this board to be "Holla Forums with video games"? I don't have the screencap, but I've seen it. Such mentality explains why off-topic discussions are frequent & threads explicitly NOT about vidya are allowed. There will be cross-posting & off-topic meandering unless you go full /svidya/ - Strict Vidya which, to my knowledge, is dead following the pattern HW describes in pic-related.

Of course it's a woman saying this, always the petty little bitch projecting her jealousy onto everyone around them.

You fuckers better all buy Tekken 7 now.

This is the worst bait ever.

Why do you people even come here, get the fuck out.

The same reason video game hating faggots from Holla Forums lurk here.

You realize that Irish are white Mexicans, right?

Wew lad, next time just come out at the very beginning of your post and admit you are a fucking brain dead moron. It will save us all some time.

That's a new one to me. Not the word 'tiddies', or 'tiddays', but if the word did come from goonspeak SA that would be new info to me. It's weird that SA became the spawning ground of socjus insanity. The inmates really did take over that asylum.

My interest in capcom fightin games probably stops at around the SuperSF2, Marvel Vs Capcom stuff, SF alpha2 era. Deejay in SuperSF2 to this day still reeks of a 'mandatory hire'. Then I read up on that shit, find out the character was a Capcom USA design, and the usual socjus fags and rags 'loves' the character for it's brave and fresh inclusion. I'm goin, they sound like they've never set foot in an arcade in that era, these socjus fuckers sounds like they're trying to manufacture doubleplusgood memory overwrite. Most people in the arcade where I was at the time hated Dee Jay or just skip him over. Black players at my area during that time was mostly Guile players for whatever reason.

Seems to be a popular business strategy to do in current year. Alienate and antagonize potential paying customer base, to woo people that would not buy your product and services in the first place.

Are you retarded?

I dont get why developers let these fags push them around. These parasites are unable even to make a flash game.

Just make whatever the fuck you want.

The promise of advertising and promoting your game and product. To bring brand awareness to the market. Basically a gatekeeper in the old and rotten way possible, but with a fresh new coat of nu male and empowered stronk womyn it seems.

To be a bit more serious, I think that's a much better strategy, and for promo and ads just fucking outright cut the cancerous game journo clique middleman altogether. I've heard some indie devs pleading that this will throw out the good along with the bad, but jesus fuck, every passing moment it's getting harder to have any sympathy for them.
I'm not a fan of most DLC and I think DLC in general is usually cancerous. But schoolmarm scolding of a studio or dev, when you know these fuckers are not even the people who would buy the game in the first place. Fuck that noise. I hope Harada pisses in their fruity pebbles.

Square Enix are going to start making CGI blockbusters

wut