Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cSJyZp6quQ
8ch.net/pol/res/9975426.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9981147.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are like a a little boy kemal

Allah hu akbar
Islam is a religion of peace

I know but look at the Atomwaffen. That is what it will happen to us so not worth it. Every white people should convert to white ethnicochristianity.

Islam is true. It's the only way for you misguided men. One day Europe will be 100% muslim insh'allah

Inept retard

Allah hu akbar

Allah hu akbar

We will win

MUDSLIMES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sand niggers and their handlers are the worst
day of the rope when

We will smite you till you're gone insh'allah

I like Russian orthodoxs better than Muslims.

All of you will serve us

Keep your board. We will have your country

Mohammed was a goatfucking pedophile.
He conquered because sandniggers are retarded enough to follow him, and the only reason they were successful is because they only fought other sandniggers till their armies were large enough to zerg rush real countries. They died by the thousands because Mohammed was a retard-tier strategist, and were eventually beaten back.

Hhahhha what
Trolls are invading pol, but why? Nonsense I say, but funny af

We still won.But you will lose; Oh you who don't believe

Kek nice

Stop pls

SO EPIC WIN, AMIRITE?

Whatever you say Jew

Allah hu akbar
youtube.com/watch?v=4cSJyZp6quQ

Still laughing.

We already can fly whatever we want in your country. We have already won. Allah hu akbar

I tought it was Allahu Akbar
How do you say Assalame Alaycum?

Fly what in my country? You don't even know where the fuck I am retarded moron troll. Please try harder, why would you want to fly into a shithole?

The majority of your religious base is confined to a shitty desert with industrial-age technology, stone-age architecture, and sub 80 IQs, also they live next door to Jews but are too impotent or stupid to do anything about it. You called math the devil over a thousand years ago and ruined your chance of being anything better than goatfucking cannon fodder for eons to come. The vast majority of the growth Islam sees is in Africa which somehow managed to be WORSE than the middle east; and India where they're just as likely to worship a literal toilet.

Uh huh

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Threatens police to return laptop with potential incriminating information. 8ch.net/pol/res/9975426.html

Obama was spying on all his opponents and is being investigated 8ch.net/pol/res/9981147.html

If you see a shill thread post these and other important links with description.

??????????

Idk, but the other thread seems to be more fun than this one tbh fam

Ayy, sup user. Surely that thread was more Original than all these "me be kebab hehe" ones.

JIDF pretending to be muslims again I see.

Muslims still don't realise they have been sent to the west by Jews. So the west can genocide all of them for Israel. Very dumb people. You all are walking into the gas chamber. Easiest crusade ever.

They don't know what the white people are capable of. Muslim is a insurance when the WWIII plan failed.

no, mudslimes have never created anything good, they are literally inbred destroyers of any civilization, including their own

Which seems to be more cancerous?
The obvious "Got to keep it at page 1" spammer 2.00257.276916 or the usual "lol, ain't I such a newfag XD" pretender?
..or the people that keep bumping the thread?

Such a shame of seeing the complexity of fooling people falling into such a low state. It even gives an utter disgust of writing this reply to that sewage threat.

sage

>join my arab supremacy religion goyim

Hey Jamal, nice waste of dubs, can ya fuck off now

baby´s first bait thread, i recommend you 4cuck, or furry, im sure you will be well received

First day schlomo?