FreeMooN on GZDOOM
get rid of SJWs and niggrs

Presented by Holla Forums and Holla Forums

dropbox.com/s/cz5hh13wfsns4cz/gzdoom.zip?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.mooncentral.net/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_WAD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can i play it on templeOS? otherwise im not touching it CIAniggers:^)

Did you make this? Neat if so.

its from 8 Holla Forums 1-2 years back, been updated by whoever gives a fuck in a random manner since then.

it should be updated/revamped
with Brutal Doom mechanics to trigger both SJW's and Doom spergs ;^)
I'd be willing to lend a hand just to spite ubishit's anti-white garbage

forum.mooncentral.net/ is where most of the dev shit happens

would be a huge project to port any major game to TempleOS/HolyC. Either the game needs to be rewritten entirely in a new language, which is beyond the normal scope of a port, or a C-compiler needs to be written in HolyC, which is also pretty big, and would cause Terry to hate you forever.

Plus, TempleOS is 16-colors only, God's decision, and Doom will look like the first pic unless a good dithering renderer is also written in HolyC, then it will look like the second pic at the absolute best.

i've considered doing this

If it isn't put in the game to troll easily offended retards then it is all the same bullshit.

Only Red sea crossing allowed on TempleOS/HolyC!

it isn't that new

DoomRL became open source recently

Moon: The Roguelike when

Holy shit!

We can finally undo the ridiculous Spelunky graphics!!!

Kike

Stfu nigger stop debasing roguelikes. Roguelikes aren't your retard flash newgrounds steam kiddie fag shit. Fuck you and die

Holy shit you're gay.
Stop it.

is people still playing classic doom?
I love playing it everyday and i feel like antiquated guy. But old games are the only games have good gameplay.

It's not meant for normalfags you retard. It's a Holla Forums in-joke.

The problem with Brutal Doom features is that you need to draw lots of additional animation frames for them. Requires lots of work from skilled artists.
The other problem is that it only works on GZDoom, which is not exactly very portable. Good luck getting it to run on anything that's not x86 Windows or Linux.

Doom has been ported to just about every other platform. Ask your schizophrenic retard Terry Davis to port it to irrelevantOS.

Doomguy did the work of god.

Roguelikes are gay niggershit. Made by lazy faggots that can't be bothered to actually make a game so they slap together random number generators so all the twitch facecam streamers can play them and get ad revenue.

Doom's dead, mate. The Holla Forumsedditor skeleton memes met with the tumblrtale skeleton memes and the fucking community turned into goon central. Nobody plays it anymore, and you get banned for saying "nigger". In the same game where you used to get hues calling everyone niggers while getting wrecked in DM.

Confirmed for a numale retard who never played a real 1980's vintage roguelike in his short life.

Go back to Holla Forumseddit, nigger.

wrong, faget

Do you have a single shred of proof, nigger? Any online servers that aren't normalfags and goons playing meme wads?
Are we being raided by cuckchan right now? Where is all this nigger cancer coming from?

It's a holy OS. You don't get to desecrate it with hellish demon spawn.

Dead demons don't belong in a temple any more than living ones.

Post some screenshots or a video of the gameplay.

All of it makes me want to throw up.

You clearly don't belong here. Reddit, gaia, tumblr, voat, any of these places are a better fit for you. Leave.

assuming what, nigger? that you're a tryhard redditor? Doom is very much alive, the "community" you speak of is of no importance. I was making a nazi.wad with antarctic bases and reptilians and shiet but your posts are so shit tier that I lost the will for it. maybe after a year or so, when you newfaggots get bored with larping and go back to reddit

also
let me quote you here:
"Roguelikes are gay niggershit. Made by lazy faggots that can't be bothered to actually make a game so they slap together random number generators so all the twitch facecam streamers can play them and get ad revenue."

yeah you only played shit tier tumblr "roguelikes" you nigger, you aren't fooling anyone here.
people still play Doom all the fucking time, both singleplayer and on personal servers

there are youtube vids of it running on a raspberry pi, which I believe is ARM linux I'm not sure, I just use my Firestick for that type of shit

Learn to type like a white man, and go back to your cucked shithole that gives a fuck about irrelevant videogames.
>>>Holla Forums

are you well? in the head?
read what I wrote and then read what you wrote in response again
no arguments so needs to vomit this cringy shit
you, aparently since you responded to the thread about "shitty videogames"

absolutely buttblasted

these weapons, particularly the mg42, would be an awesome fit

If you haven't played Angry Goy yet, you should check that out too. It was a fucking hilarious experience.

didn't that come with a virus? or was that a lie?

What a fucking surprise.

I had no issue with it. My brother played it too, also no issue. I think that's a lie. The game was really funny.

Nah, it was shilled by TRS it having a virus because it was produced by some guy from IM.

He didn't say it a virus you porch monkey, he was just asking.

there were some "anons" spamming threads with clickbaity titles saying it had a trojan at the time, so I didn't download it

I know im going to sound like a retard but how does one actually play the game when there is no .exe file?

That was the time when the TRS drama started blowing up. It was a huge purge of e-celebs, it was great, but it also led to 8/pol/'s eventual stagnation as it was a great scapegoat for the absolutely shit mods on here.

did you download both the iwads (doom and doom2) and gzdoom? simply unzip gzdoom in a folder, then drag the moon man doom wad into the gzdoom executable
also the iwads need to be in a place where gzdoom can recognize them

I don't remember the original DL link but if you can find it, I recommend trying it out.

As I was playing I kept thinking about how awesome it would be to disseminate that game among high-schoolers. It's pretty good propaganda.

Can I play this on Windows 10? how da fug do I install this shit? wtf is a .wad file?

After I unzip this is what I got. What now?

Can u one of u faggots spoonfeed me pretty plz? thanks friend.

You download gzdoom, which is a program that plays .wads, on windows the .exe is linked to a shortcut. The shortcut is nothing more than a tiny file telling the OS where the program to run actually is.

You don't belong here. You're too lazy to type like a white man, you sperg out and screech about reddit genres being insulted, and you're bumping a Holla Forums slide thread.

But what about,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

Sorry dude but you are incorrect, DOOM.EXE is itself basically an operating system booting into Protected Mode from a DOS real mode. The only thing missing would be an EXE format loader to get your entry point and then the more difficult part would be writing all the DOS interrupt routines it uses, which isn't to difficult because the DOS source code leaked a few years ago.

But yeah I understand by your point if you wanted a native DOOM executable it'd be useless to do. What I can't understand about Terry is why did he choose the x86 for his OS when it was created by Jews and didn't choose a more Aryan CPU like PPC?

I'd really like to see what those guys came up with.

EC sucks ass unfortunately. 2013 Holla Forums might have gotten a kick out of it but I think our humor and culture have evolved since then.

Apparently, it's a file format used by the BUILD engine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_WAD

Post some screenshots so we can see what it's like

filtered

Antifa enemies when?

Why is that loli drinking beer!?

Had anyone considered porting the maps there to Doom?

Take a look at his actions/behavior. Screams controlled op to me.

Since when has Tumblr made roguelikes?

Get fucked, faggot.

You take the source port, gzdoom.exe in this case. You drag the mod file (Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3 in this case) on top of the gzdoom.exe file, and it opens. Easy shit.

It was a bunch of bullshit. The installation process was shitty and angry goy threads were filled with concern trolls.

I don't know if anyone else is retarded like me,but just in case, here is how I got it working.
I googled GZDOOM and then downloaded version 2.4 because the latest one didn't work for me on win7 64
Unzipped the file and then put the contents of op's dropbox files into the gzdoom folder.
Then dropped the moonman file onto the gzdoom.exe like this user said

And by the way, it's pretty funny, the sound effects are cracking me up.

you think porting DOS is easier than porting Doom? they're both open sourceā€¦