Apparently we have contacts at OANN

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127145648/#127148167
archive.is/v6HnJ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127126440/
archive.is/bGF1Q
Apparently a journalist at OANN is collaborating with Halfchan on the Seth Rich story and his verbage makes it pretty obvious that he's at least lurked for a while. He also provided proof via a timestamp

He also said that they're trying to get Hannity and O'reily since Fox News is cucking. Could this be our chance to break through to the mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/05/oann-releases-report-on-seth-rich-murder-raises-questions-about-chinese-corruption/
vid.me/gqrr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, a shitty kosher conservative jewtube channel with less subscribers than David Duke is going to break us through to the mainstream.

Kill yourself, faggot

bump

You're a fucking moron. OANN isn't just a jewtube channel, it's a cable news network. It's available in 35 million homes you utter fucking mong. It reaches a lot of fucking normalfags, and has been doing nothing but gaining traction as the other networks continue to discredit themselves. You are the one who should be killing themselves for being such a low information retard.

Something being "available" is meaningless. The electric jew is a dying platform, and they can barely break 1k views on their jewtube videos. Nobody's watching that bullshit.

One of the first things that comes up when you search them on jewtube is their interviews with Pam Geller, a kikess who said Israel should nuke Europe. They're NeoCohens like Breitbart/Newsmax/Rebel, just with a much, much smaller audience.

Fox and CNN don't even get 3 million views nightly faggot

They're planning on becoming huge by hiring Hannity once he gets kicked out at Fox Jews.

Also OANN did a documentary about how evil the white helmets are and the company sides with Assad.

For what it's worth.

No defense of Spencer, but this is the content you get with OANN.

Apparently, we also have a contact at the local Burger King down my street. I think I hear one of the people there mention this place. Thought I'd bring it up since it has just as much relevance. More, actually, since at least BurgerKing doesn't spout Jew misinformation…

Literally who? Who the fuck has even heard of these nobodies?

He made a thread here, too. And got quickly shut down by our resident autists.

I'm pretty sure it's against 8pol rules to have a job or even shower more than once a week.

Holy shit, whats the point of infiltrating shit thats already 14/88? We have anons on the ground in OANN trying to get something done and all you can do is complain because "HURR OANN IS JEWISH". Isnt that the fucking point? Infiltrating and subverting?

Found it

Nope. Only jews are allowed to infiltrate. It takes a lot more effort to go outside and infiltrate instead of leaving mommy's basement

Those palindrome digits dont lie.

Don't expect them to give you a rational answer because they don't have one.

This is what you faggots get for posting direct links

I made contact with your mom in their bathroom once.

if I remember right, didn't they play "With Open Gates" on their cable channel last year? Or am I thinking of another smaller news network?

(me)
actually, I think it was Newsmax

Thread feels very organic.

Sorry OANN, Sean Hannity would sooner retire completely than join you guys. Joining an outfit so small would be humiliating for him, even worse than being fired. Being downgraded from Fox-ratings to OANN-ratings would be adding insult to injury.

Only dumbshit boomers watch the electric jew. It's a dying medium. OANN has no future. Also they love kikes.

Getting real sick of blackpilled faggots who can't even imagine victory.

Weak pieces of shit.

That's just asking for security problems.

They will be the last conservative network standing shortly. Fox is now completely ZOG'd. Hannity and Tucker won't last the summer. We should probably help them.

I overheard the guys at my local carwash saying something about gassing kikes (skypes, actually) one time last summer. So we got that place in our pocket, too.

>pol

reddit killed this place. I swear to fucking god reddit ran this place straight into the ground with their newfaggotry.

It really is depressing. It started when they stole the meme magic meme with their cringy as fuck "Kekistan" horseshit. God they just know how to ruin a good time.

Don't sperg out. OP is just shilling his ONANism network with the standard, "how do you do, fellow anons" low grade tactics.

Try to be less blatant. Lurk for 2 years, abandon the alt-kikery along the way, and emerge as an actual fellow user.

Just like to say the same guy that posted the thread on 4/pol/ last night made the same thread here as well and it got sage bombed.

No thanks, shit lord

I keep reading this as "ONAN"

Megooka shill get out.

In the 90's FOXNEWS was only in 17m homes. Not even in NYC or LA markets.It was a flyover network. And this is when CATV was the only game in town. Before 9/11 FOXNEWS was a joke.

There is lots of talk of a new conservative news network being formed. They could start from scratch. Which means going out and negotiating carriage with all the cable providers.Expensive and takes a long time.

Or
They could take over OANN which already has tons of distribution deals set up with providers. Its just a place holder now waiting for a buyer. It would be a turn key solution. Its privately owned so it could be sold whole easily.

Hannity, O'Reilly, and a few other old cuckservitives going there would make the network big over night. And those guys would be kings there. Give them a chance(if only in their minds) to take down FOXNEWS and I think they would jump at it.

disobedientmedia.com/2017/05/oann-releases-report-on-seth-rich-murder-raises-questions-about-chinese-corruption/

In other news the OANN user was completely legit(not archiving because disobedient media is literally run by Holla Forumsacks)

>disobedientmedia.com/2017/05/oann-releases-report-on-seth-rich-murder-raises-questions-about-chinese-corruption/

OANN offering 100K reward for info in to Seth Rich's murder
WEW

vid.me/gqrr

Yup the OANN user even said as much in the thread.

Apparently Halfchan is getting crazy popular.

I just posted some caps in the Seth Rich sticky. It looks like the OANN story was completely SHUT DOWN.

Top kek, i did an email interview with tomi lahren when she was at OANN (idk if she still is?) For a story on a website But before she was a common known name on normiebook. This was back in 2015 or so. Anyways she asked me if i wanted to be on her show being a young relatively attractive conservative male and i totally showed my powerlevel over email and she quit responding lmao. She did the interview and we kept emailing back and forth for a while till i wrote an essay about my real views lol

I should have just accepted and started naming the J on cable news

Fking lol

Is Halfchan hotpockets deleting OANN information?

Checkin my own dubs

…I'd ask if you are retarded. But it's pretty clear you are.