Diversity

So my 3d gf and I went into Melbourne city, Australia today and here's what happened. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog
>>>/cuckchan/

Never post like this ever again.

have your girlfriend shit out 5 kids and keep trying to uncuck Giant Spider Island.

Also move your blogpost shit to cuckchan you insufferable faggot

As a Melbourne of 5 years, I'm entitled to tell you to fuck off with your entitlements. Why would you even go to the city during daylight?

Australia given up on their major cities.
Great job m8's
Guess the continent of Europe isn't the only one who's done that

Great story mate

-blair cotrell

Get your gf addicted to cuckoldry like you. Maybe when you're raising jamal's 10 kids you'll stop making blogposts with no substance.

vid.me/S5hj

you are a faggot OP, move to Qld, the sunshine state. I'll even take you hunting and show you how to easily own funs.

Nothing to see here guys, just strayan shitposting

we are the only demographic that had moot doing the full autistic shake.

Know your place

Cities are basically just mud containment zones in our countries now.

Fuck off.

suck a dick, your sage has been countered.

this is why I the cities should be banned

Knowing Melbourne his gf was probably a trap

Victoria has better gun laws than Qld though

citation needed, you are the first person I have ever heard say that and I shot annually with cowboys from all around the country, have hosted IPSC and NRA national events and literally never heard one of them make this claim.

Being able to hunt on crown land and ptas that taje hours are pretty sweet.

I esp. like "3rd girlfriend." Did you hold hands?
A. I don't believe it, since anyone who feels the need not only to tell such a meaningless story, but to put "my 3rd Gf" is probably a secret fag

B. You are aware no one cares and that this isn't fucking Holla Forums, correct?

C. Lurk for 2 years That's not just a meme. Another good general rule is that unless you have new, credible info on something or you truly believe you are seeing something from a point of view no one here has before and it would be useful to someone or the community as a whole, DON'T POST. Simple.