Fidget Spinners are the new Nazi Symbol

Did you know that the first fidget spinners were made by the EVIL NAZIS? They confiscated Purim noisemakers (spinny off balanced things called graggers or groggers) and fastened them together. Three Purim Graggers attached together made a spinning triangle device, which the nazis would collect to count score of how many Jewish children they beat and robbed during Purim.

Coincidence? I think not. We need to get the word out to warn everyone about this alt-right symbol of racism, hatred, and oppression.

Future news headline: Are THESE dangerous symbols of HATE being brought into YOUR kid's school?

It's not a fidget spinner it's now a jew saw. DANGEROUS RACISTS are selling JEW SAWS on the DARKWEB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fDRFJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goddamnit, when is arsenic gonna become cool again; fuck this stupid shit

How long can the "Everything is racist" meme sustain itself?

3edgy5me

forever

My wife's child bought one of these holocost saws home and I literally was shaking, it was anudda shoah I felt like I'd been dragged through the streets by a lampshade on kristallnacht 10 times!!! Oy vey goyim I swear!!

what is wrong with actual symbol adopted by Aryan.Don't ever be ashamed or afraid it is older and more holy than all jews and their spin off kiss my ass traps of desert nigger judaism fuck heebs they are cancer ./knowledge at your fingertips why be stupid …jews are cancer start there lol.

Very low on sleep, but pretty sure this is a great thing and we should be giving this a bit of coverage

Low hanging fruit that would be a fun operation would be to turn suits and ties into racist symbols.

Easy as fuck to push from the rich (((white))) guys angle. Doesn't really fuck with us, mostly just fucks with the corporations that bend over backwards to not be called racist. Make all of them abandon their dress codes.

Pardon me gents

Fuck this autism and fuck this thread

Leftists and feminists in particular are desperately trying to credit a woman with the invention of this shitty product.
Nevermind that machinists have been making virtually identical toys for their kids for about the last 200 years.
But looking into the story, it turns Kosher very quickly.
The woman they are citing as the inventor ,Catherine Hettinger, claims that her intention was to invent a device that would STOP PALESTINIAN BOYS THROWING STONES AT THE JEWS.
This is completely censored in our press of course, the version given to Western media is that she wanted to make a toy for HER child.
She herself admits that she didn't invent the fidget spinner - her "invention" was made of sticky tape and cardboard, lol. Feminists, like Afrocentrists, desperately wish for examples of black or female invention and go to any lengths of deceit to create them.
I know you niggers aren't going to believe the chutzpah of these Kikes, so here it is, straight from the Kike's mouth.
archive.fo/fDRFJ

I believe it, those fucking things are self-hypnosis machines.
And machinists have been making little whirlygigs with bearings for years, but those aren't designed to fucking hypnotize and pacify people like these insidious little fuckers.

Why do you think they're getting pushed so hard in the west? They want to hypnotize us just like the little Palestinian kids into not hating kikes, it's another thing to keep the goyim calm, distracted, and demoralized.

I was thinking that soaring levels of autism (a.k.a bored boys of single mothers or families with a feminized husband) has created a niche for a "stimming" device.
I read many legit autists talking about how it relieves their symptoms and provides "stimming."

It's just another vector to integrate psychiatry into the life of the everyman.
It's fucking sick shit, something feels really fucked up and dark about these.
Your kid likes spinners too much? He must be a sperg better take him to see Dr. Goldberg.

I don't know really, but something feels off with these, seems like jew-psychology to the core.

Reading your post and it clicked. It's a tool designed to put the user into an alpha brainwave state, which increases suggestibility.
In an alpha state, information can bypass the defences of your conscious mind and goes straight into the unconscious.
Hallmarks of an alpha state: the person stares into the distance or at an object, position fixed, eyes glazed and unfocused, this often happens when someone fidgets or watches television, it is a semi-hypnotic state.
Repetitive actions which don't require conscious thought can also trigger this, i.e using a spinner.

By the way, proof that the Jewess didn't invent the spinner:

You\re a persistent kike, trying to brainwash the children of Nazis.
Reminder that this so called toy was invented by a Jew for the sake of making Palestinian children passive and non aggressive, and IT WORKED.

Nah, she patented a modification of a spinning top.
The spread of the fidget spinner is nefarious and probably Kosher in origin, but it wasn't invented by a woman.

I don't see bearings in there, it's not exactly hard to invent a fucking modernized pinwheel. The idea has been around forever and anyone could have come up with it.
It's just that these are getting shilled fucking hard right now and as says they can be used to bypass logic by altering a child's brain-patterns.

Doesn't really matter who made it, it's the same idea and it did work on ZOG'in out those little sandniggers.

When I was a kid I had one of these. Way better than a stupid faggot spinner.

>[email protected]/* */
I'm going to assume this is bait.

Back to Reddit you fucking homosexual

What the hell is a fidget spinner and why do i see this everywhere? What's so special about them? They look like retarded beyblades

That's because they are retarded beyblades. They're just the latest children's fad, they'll be gone in a month or two at most.>>9980573