Fighting Games: Viva Mexico Edition

Team Mexico trailer for Kof XIV is out, Team Southtown trailer expected next week.

Street Fighter V's story mode is out, along with Balrog and Ibuki.

Capcom cracking down on anyone using Juri and Urien online.

Tekken 7 confirmed for PC.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

Board:
/fighters/index.html

Friday: Last Blade 2
Challonge:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/fflb2

Saturday: Guilty Gear Xrd
Sign-up:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/GGXrd10

Battle Fantasia:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/smtf6is3

Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO: July 17th, not run by the steam group, uses dolphin 5.0 netplay:
Challonge:
challonge.com/cvs2eonetplayfightingtournament

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/750717331966271489
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751308856165167104
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751321123611025408
twitter.com/cymrogav/status/751315196900147200
tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/index.cfm?loc=about&sub=templates
kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=k9999
dualshockers.com/2016/07/09/mai-shiranui-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-announced-attack-on-titan-costumes-and-more-also-coming/
twitter.com/powerpuffsama/status/751638569035239427
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
twitch.tv/blazeu25_Holla
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the mains template, with my mains alongside it.

Man, they don't give a shit, do they?
SNK WILL MAKE VIDYA GREAT AGAIN!

All I need is the netcode to be decent and I'll be 97% happy with KoF XIV.

Capcom should just kill itself at this point.

i hope there was a mistake and will modify this scene in a patch

This, Angel is clearly setting unrealistic standards of beauty over there and is triggering me fiercely.

how was 13's? i just got it cause of the steam sale

Its great.

It's good. Avoid XII like the plague, though.

>yfw they do patch the scene with more revealing clothing

When's Dizzy

steam version has completely acceptable netcode. console is borderline unplayable

why do you keep posting this? her name is hotaru

Post yfw there are 13 year olds crying about MAH ESSJAYDUBYA and MAH CENSORSHIP on 8ch

Wrong thread?

Reminder that no one cares about what you sub-plat missed abortions think

This is the real Hotaru

Summer Time

Be my Angel?

Fuck off, faggot

That character designer sure knows how to make those girls qt and healthy.

We're almost there.

Who the fuck is Love Heart and why isn't Metal Slug in another world team?

Hate leads to something something darkseid

Metal Slug has guns. Guns are too OP.

Metal Slug has that energy ball shooting fireball POW and Rumi Aikawa.
It could work.

Fucking glorious.

Why is Angel so fucking perfect?

Pachinko character. Same deal as Mui Mui.

SNK had a phase. Hopefully KoF XIV denotes the end of if.

Morning Revalator Players

Metal Slug 7 has Ralf and Clark. It's just a matter of time.

s-tier confirmed

(checked)
Postan

Problem is it only works point blank or in the corner.

Still funny and gets tons of damage of any punish.

Good evening.

Just got back from a small GGxrd tournament in my city and managed to get fourth out of ten, although should have done better and gotten third. Wasn't really knowledgeable on my May vs Ramlethal match up and couldn't block all her combinations as well as I should have.

One thing that did stand out were the smash players in a corner making a fucking commotion while our final was on. We turned up the volume on our TV since there was about 15 people crowded around watching, so the four smash players turned their volume up to beat it. We were all watching this tense set with baited breath and there's loud mario music and childish giggling going on. We hired out the venue and let them play as there was a spare TV, but they couldn't not interrupt. Smash can be a fun game but the fans are fucking mouth breathers. Sorry just venting.

Rams downside is a crappy neutral. Once you get knocked down or get dusted in the corner you get sucked into the blender.

…Which smash?

Yeah may sucks getting out of corners at the best of times but dropping the blocks just made it brutal.

I believe it was whichever smash is on game cube

As expected, they were Melee players. Biggest fuckwads this community ever adopted.

I want Angel to rape me tenderly.

What a time to be alive.
I got to see motorboating AS PART OF a special move. It didn't count as a hit, but still.

(checked)
Posting

One of the many reasons why she's fucking awesome!

This. Being able to pull off those or any combo against some of her worst matchups (Axl and Sin for example) is always satisfying, but takes a lot of practice against other players. The fun and good thing about her though is that her neutral game is amazing, allowing you to improvise if needed.

To the jack o players: would you prefer if other players attacked you and ignored your summons, or vice versa?

I'm trying to figure out the best strategy.

Postan

I kind of want to get into Tekken but I don't really know where to start

Play Waku Waku 7.

I wouldnt consider her nuetral that good. Id consider it above average, but nothing that special.

The one thing that she has over others is DOT and Corner pressure due to minions.

If anything, most high level players think she needs some minor buffs because her overall damage/confirms are lacking.

Still better then Potemkin and Bedman though.

Ikari Warriors has guns too

From my knowledge Japan puts her somewhere in S tier. She becomes absolutely disgusting once the minions reach a critical mass, and preventing that isn't easy for most characters.

From my experience, I'd prefer them to try and attack me over the minions and the houses. Gives the houses time to level up, and the minions can get a sneak attack in to give you an opening if you block your opponents attack and keep pressure on your opponent. If they do go for the houses, you can either try to catch them while they're attacking them if possible, or just re-summon the houses if it doesn't screw you over doing so.

While her overall damage is a bit lacking, I think her Forever Elysion driver compensates for that, especially when she's at lower health and catches someone with it, as it can devastate your opponents health bar almost entirely, shortening the health gap between you and your opponent (more so if it's a hell fire).

(checked)
This as well. If I can get my opponents stuck in the middle or corner with my minions out and leveled, along with a power up via organ, most players (at least the ones I've fought) cave into the pressure and can't do much of anything and I can just keep applying pressure to drain their tension bar and increase their R.I.S.C level for massive damage.

Outside of mere principle of anti-censorship I don't care about Cammy's nipples, but moreso that instead of fixing input lag and matchmaking they took priority over fucking cammy nips for whatever reason.

Oh, I'm well aware and understand that XIII artwork probably cost them a fortune, in fact likely bankrupt them, but at the same time at this point I won't go out of my way to defend it.

I do think it's serviceable though and it personally doesn't bother me too much. I like the stages so far and some of the animations are fantastic (Luong and Mian are good examples)

Man I only thought I only saw this on normalfag forums from trannies, I guess summer is really here if neogaf is posting here.

So easy to spot the newfags.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Where did you hear that?

She is considered High B/Mid in most Japanese players eyes, she clearly has weaknesses that many characters can exploit, mainly Sin and Axl.

S Tier is roughly currently:
Johnny, Sin, Sol, Millia, and Faust.

Japs play the characters that make the money, which is why there are 5 million Johnnys.

When she was released she was considered shit tier because of the amount of knowledge you had to have to be decent with her compared to higher tiered characters. She got some minor buffs and moved up.

One of the main reasons she is going up is that she soft counters Faust, which is weird and there are so many of them.

Main reason she wont be going that high is that Sol/Sin/Axl fucking destroy her assuming equal skill.

Forever Elysion Driver is nice as both a combo starter and a combo extender. Its funny on wakeup as well. Problem is the 3 frames after super flash in which many characters can jump it.

I personally like Calvados, as its massively + on block, makes anything safe, confirms into combo on any hit, and if blocked allows for more pressure.

At least you being legitimately retarded isn't up for debate.

smh tbh fam

I usually don't see Sol and Faust at S tier on lists I see. Also, where's Elphelt?

Easily S tier, I have absolutely no idea why that user decided to put Millia or Faust in fucking S tier sooner than Elphelt.

>he drops it after a few matches because rolling is cheating apparently

Sol is on the low end of S, either he is the worst of S or best of A in most cases. He has solid matchups across the board and has answers for everything, just lacking some range in comparison. Some people put him in B due to that.

Elphelt is mid Aish tier but def not S. Grenade is still stupid and universal parry mechanics nerfed her slightly.

Faust is arguably the safest character in the game in terms of frame data and hitboxes, its just that he relies on some RNG and doesn't have many combos, and most people dislike that. Its kinda like how Zato has the potential to be the best character, but he is currently locked in Ogawa tier.

Weekly reminder that only twelve year olds have any excuse to get triggered over MAH NIPPLES and you should seriously just kill yourself.

Why?

Why are you here?

This, stupid immature kids can't handle adult themes

Watching autists get triggered over nothing is fucking hilarious.

Doubly so when it's known how shit Holla Forums is at video games.

t. 12 year old permavirgin

This.

Holy shit there are a lot of underage shits on cripplechan.

Elphelt and Sin are the best characters in the entire game, you are so wrong on so many levels.

You mean blitz? Because that shit has been around since day 1 of Xrd, if you mean blitz charge in Rev it makes it a bit easier to escape some of her UB setups, that's it. She has everything: Good neutral, good setplay, ridiculously high damage, virtually no bad MUs.

Capcom, go fuck off and fix your broken game

I can agree to Sin but at the moment I see way more Johnnys then Els. Almost every stream/tourny I watch has a disproportionate amount of him.

Regarding Faust, he was one of the best in Xrd, and he didnt change at all to Rev. So what changed in your opinion?

you don't belong here. fuck off
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

SNK: Saviour of fighting games

SNK: Super Neat Knockers.

I don't remember Faust being amazing in sign.

The top three popular characters I've seen online are Johnny, Sol, and Raven. That's obviously on PS. On steam it's Slayer, Sol, and Leo.

PS are edgelords and PC think they are better than everyone else.

Hopefully SNK makes a real games with Skylove and DragonGal. Skylove could be a great adventure game.

Play '98 with Brian and Goro on EXTRA mode with him and make he wish you could roll.

Well, at least I can Deathball people with my favorite idol and Mai looks to be actually good this time.

I like going by Nage/Hase/FAB in listening to peoples tier lists.

From all of em, you get a list that looks like this

S+ Ogawa Tier : Zato-1
S Faust, Sol, Sin, Johnny, Elphelt
A Millia, Axl, Ky, Chipp
B Jack-O, Leo, I-No, May, Bedman (But noone plays him because effort-reward ratio)
C Venom, Slayer, Ramlethal
D Potemkin
E Jam

Every time I see Jam at the bottom I cry

I want jam to be my secondary. Obviously at my level tier doesn't matter if you have skill, but it would be nice to have the characters I like be funny, respected, and top tier.

As a side note has anyone noticed Jam's underwear changing colour depending on what stage you pick?

Or is it just me?

Becaise its super fun.

And it seems battered housewives finally showed up as well.

Speaking of SJWs, Harada being based (mostly)

twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/750717331966271489
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751308856165167104

I say mostly since he deleted a tweet because of a SJ "identifying female"

twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751321123611025408

An IGN guy also got asshurt:

twitter.com/cymrogav/status/751315196900147200

So another shitstorm similar to DOAX or Mika Ass might be brewing, so prepare yourselves if such a thing happens, but I think it will blow over honestly.

You're just trying too hard

And I wasn't kidding about the trannies, last 3 times I've seen someone use ess jay dub unironically were trannies, so eh

Actually it's not based on stage, but its definitely something. Yesterday they were green and today they are red.

Help.

We were playing '98, he was just getting pissy because he couldn't "zone" properly with the rolling.

..She changes the color for each day, this is a fact. Get your knowledge on the character you want to play man.

Also, if Revalator is anything like how sign did balance Jam, Kum, and Pot will be buffed. Jack o will have some weird change like Bedman did, and Top tiers will get frame data nerfs.

This is what a mental illness looks like.

Thank you user.

Easier then. Tell him you won't roll anymore by using the EXTRA mode. And then just df+C with Goro and hopcopter with Brian to his death.

I don't know why I'm even a little bit surprised. I haven't played much SFV so I guess I might as well play none. Time to start cracking GG Xrd I guess.

Is there anywhere to go to get templates for stick faceplates? I'm interested in getting some artwork done but I'm not really sure where to go for it.

That sounds all well and good but not before I get my goddess Athena ARPG.

Since fucking when? He was always placed higher, if just by a margin. And I'm fairly sure that Pot is at least on Slayer's level since he actually has good match-ups.

Best advice some anons gave me on gettinv some stick art made was download any photo editing program and do it myself. Glad I did. As for plastic face plates I couldn't say.

No thank you.

t. american born spic that has had the misfortune to visit that shithole.

You were probably born in one of the shittier parts so that's why your injun parents hopped the border, then went and visited your grandparents' hovel and think everyone lives like that.

tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/index.cfm?loc=about&sub=templates seems to bave a bunch. When you do have your artwork you can also send it to them and they'll print and cut it for you it seems

Actually my bloodline goes back to Santa Anna soldiers that defected to protect the alamo. Feels bad to see what the border hopping spics are doing in CURRENT YEAR.

So what do you guys think Capcom will censor next? First it was the butt slap, then it was some other camera angles, then it was Juri's chest, and now it's Cammy's nipples. My bet is on Laura getting a shirt underneath her top.

No alt costumes at tourneys

Post it anyway, you nerd.

Didn't the DoA players already try that?

More than half the alts in the game are trash anyway

Probably rest of the nipples and then start giving characters with no pants some sort of shorts or something.

Ok here. I know I'm trash but why am I getting a CA when I only do one qcf?

You've buffered the first QCF into your LK and LP chain, as you can see from the forward after the LP. At least that's what I'm seeing

Looks like you did 2 to me. Hitting a button after one qcf and immediately mashing out another qcf punch just leads to that button being canceled into a CA.

This shit is so confusing why am I having an easier time nailing shit in USF4 than 5?

USF4 has more input leniency, like you can do a DP in SF4 with 323 or even just 33, there's a couple shortcuts for inputs like that to make inputs easier, which looks like it'd help you as you end up in down-forward a lot.

Wait I thought SFV was supposed to have more leniency. So is SFV not easier then? Why was I told SFV was easier if it's not.

I'm actually having a mental explosion with this game jesus christ what am I supposed to believe anymore?

Dear Lord Kek, please let SNK make a good Athena ARPG.

It's Mexico from KoF, which gives us things such as Angel.

That's because Johnny is absolutely ridiculous in his current state, don't see how his existence suddenly bumps Elphelt down a tier. He will most likely get nerfed in the upcoming balance patch, doubt they'll touch Elphelt much if at all.

Nothing, he was always good but not S tier good. Not with characters like Elphelt, Sin, Johnny, Sol and 1.0 Ramlethal being a thing.

SFV has a 3 frame window for hitting links, so linking normals is easier. The inputs have been tightened so there's less overlap between specials.

Laura's safe. Her godawful hair-do is synonymous with "strong, independent and don't need no man".
And it looks like all the censorship is aimed at the default costumes. You gotta pay for the lewd stuff.

Back in the SNK generals, we were sperging over the possibility. Fast forward and Oda said in a interview he wants to make a new Athena. We can do this!

For my fellow Eurofags, particularly the frogs, KoFXIV is playable this weekend at Japan Expo (Paris) at the Koch Media France booth.

One motorboat and everyone forgot about adorkable waifu. You know you can't trust Sylvie to drive her to the bowling alley!

I just wish it were like USF4. At least I can get shit to work there.

On PS4, sure. Thank fuck for modders making the PC version bearable. Pretty sure they'll fix these Cammy nipples too if they haven't already.

Copy-paste from Gematsu:
Capcom will host a Street Fighter V panel at EVO 2016 next Friday, July 15 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, the company announced. It promises “exciting news” and “all kinds of information on Street Fighter V,” including “new details surrounding the game.”

Here’s the full agenda:
- Street Fighter V content updates
- Street Fighter V development updates
- Capcom Pro Tour discussion
- Q&A session

Capcom has not said whether the panel will be live streamed.

"We are pleased to announce that Street Fighter V is no longer a affront to Allah. New update locks all the women in burkas as their default look."

In all seriousness, either indirectly admit they've been had and release Juri and Urien earlier or teasing a second batch of characters would be a smart move on their part IMHO.
Ran home but I'm hoping my abusive spouse comes back to sweep me off my feet before going back to knocking off my teeth. Us battered housewives, uh?

Just clean up your inputs in general m8. SF4 and 5 are not the games to do this in due to their retarded input leniency and buffer windows.

Can you still call it a guy when it's a complete genderswap? I mean, Mai full on turned female thanks to magic.

Does it have a penis?

I'm going to use all the training I've learned from living in America and sperg harder until it happens.

No it doesn't

Okay, team mexico can stay.
2d mexicans > 3d mexicans

Fix'd.

You're still fucking a guy

That's why I play Third Strike a lot and I'm actually decent in that game. I can hold up against a buddy of mine that's played for years. I just wish SFV had turned out good, I was so amped for it

Who cares when their body is entirely female

Same boat here user. She was just too fun to play in USF4, and I'm really hoping the finished version of her is just as fun.

Better be anyways, otherwise pic related is gonna take my time.

Jesus fuck what is wrong with you Jurifags or even, waifufags?

I am waiting for her too and see if I switch my main to her since her gameplay is nice. But your behavior is quite autistic even for Holla Forums, wouldn't it be better to learn the game with some similar character while waiting for her?

Maybe you'll be disappointed with her and stick with the previous character. We dont get what we always want.

So far V's gameplay is good, although the rest of it is quite bad.

Waifufags don't really care about the game, they just want to play with their dolls

Meanwhile, I'll be playing her in SFV regardless. I just hope they don't change her too much from what we have in the story mode, I really like the way she plays. But with the way Capcom's doing business here, the handful of whinning faggots on EH will make them basically make her the same as she was in SF4.

Don't be a battered housewife user. If the game's not good, move on.

No, I've been playing Ryu and Rashid in the meantime but the second she's out, I'm switching. I'll learn whatever playstyle they end up giving her and strive to be the best I can be.

Capcom, instead of shitposting on a Taiwanese Tapestry board, please focus on fixing your game. Maybe then we'd be interested.
Who plays like Juri? Oh, that's right, Juri.

What a waste of dubs.

It has the depth of a fucking puddle. But it's still a fighting game so casuals still can't get into it, no one wins.

That's okay, but it's pushing it too far maybe.
I had to ditch my main because it doesnt play like before.

Well, it's like shitposting user. You can't do a thing about it except ignore it.

I know what you mean user. I had to ditch SFV because it doesn't play like before.

If I can't adapt, I'd consider it a failure on my part, not the game.

I thought battered housewife was a hyperbole.

FGC's full of them user. Don't criticize SFV either or else you need to git gud.

I can't tell which is worse, people who blindly defend SFV or people who can't stop talking about people who blindly defend SFV

Different is just that, different. Not better or worse. I'm not advocating Capcom's Jewish behavior, not am I saying they can do no wrong. I'm just willing to put the time into learning the character even if she's different, what's wrong with that? **but believe me user, if it were any other character we are talking about, I'd be right with you most likely.

My apologies for being a useless faggot

I like playing fighting games.

you fucking faggots should fuck off to hispachan or whatever you roaches come from

Me too user, me too.

Stop defending Capcom like a goyim and we'll forgive you.

I never said it was worse, but if they changed a character and the playstyle doesn't suit you anymore, why bother trying to learn that character instead of moving on?

We're playing one right now. It's really hard to get the timing down.

Nigger, I haven't defended Capcom since they cucked everyone out of half of the xTekken roster.

I don't get the Juri thing. I mean, she's reasonably attractive but there are better. Why get obsessed?

Is it her attitude or something?

Surely her gameplay wouldn't bring out these levels of autismo.

I know how you feel. I skipped 4 because it didn't play like 3 or the Alpha series, not even like CvS.

For each their own.

Because waifu. I have a sense of obligation to at least try and get better with her, otherwise I feel it's disrespectful.

if you ever play 4, play it with the remix mod. It actually makes the game fun.

Just tell me why, mate.

Only seen footage but Juri looks odd without the dive kick and counter. At least her V-Skill serves for mobility; just a shame it only propels her forward.
Fireballs feel more beginner friendly (at least to me; I suck at hold inputs) but it looks like it streamlined her into a rekka character.
Anti-air Pinwheel looks too awkward and risky to use on its own.
The Chun split kick looks cool but seems like using it is asking for trouble (would have been great in 4 as a armor break move); IMHO, it could use a just-frame attack throw like Poison's QCB+K.
Losing neutral j.HK is also a huge stinker for me.

Seems opinions on SFV's gameplay either fall on "good" or "shallow".
Haven't played the game or read a elaborate exposition on why so I've no idea of the merits to each stance.

A lot of them slobber all over Capcom's dick simply because they're whores. And once that gravy train stops, they'll go suck another. Usually Namco.

Because her gameplay is fun.

I'm fucking sick of it to be honest. If more people were honest with themselves, maybe SFV could be saved.

when a man finds his waifu, all logic goes out the door.

That's the problem isn't it. Men aren't supposed to find their waifu; their waifu finds them.

Oh believe me, there are definitely things I miss, like her neutral j.HK and parry. But other than that, I'd say she's perfect right now. Granted, you can't really anti-air with cr.MP anymore, but that made way for s.LP.

QCB+K is a good anti-fireball tool and the EX can get a HK pinwheel follow-up, her charge specials, though I preferred how it was done in Omega SF4, all feel useful in their own ways. HK for quick punishes and V-Trigger cancels, MK for mid-screen fireball wars and combo starter, LK for space control and V-Skill setups.

I will agree her uppercut pinwheel needs more though, it feels like the EX is only inv on maybe 1 or 2 frames. Overall, she feels very fun and rushdown heavy, what changes they made I like and the ones I dont aren't anything serious given what they gave her. Besides, confirming Super off of cr.MP > qcb+LK feels so natural to me, it's almost like they tailor made this iteration of her for me.

Pretty sure you need two to tango.

But there are two, my waifu and I:^)

If you have it on console, add me user. I need a sparring partner in that game. It is KOF 13, right?

Well, they sure did it before.

I will never be able to forgive how shit KoF 14 looks considering how amazing 13 looked.

Nice trips but SNK bankrupted theirselves thanks to how pretty KoF XII and XIII looked.

And to add to that, the KoF XIII roster was so small and gutted when it comes to movesets thanks to the rotoscoped sprites being so goddamn expensive to make. I must be one of the few people who does not give a fuck how KoF XIV looks if it means SNK gets more room to flesh it out.

I just received pic related, my first one ever. Holy shit do I feel like a cripple. How long did take to get used to arcade sticks after switching from keyboard / controller?

Nah it was KoF 98UM on ps2

Nah you aren't the only one, as long as they keep the gameplay great I can put up with any sort of graphical changes. Hell I'd still be hyped for the game if it had VF1 tier models as long as the gameplay was great

I feel you brother. I transtioned a week ago from keyboard. I still feel more competent than I ever did on a 360 controller but there's definitely some learning to do.

At least a week, I mainly used a garbage 360 pad before that so I'm not sure how the transition from keyboard would go

It took me something around 3 weeks to transition but I wouldn't ever go back to pad or keyboard now. Keep in mind this is a completely new way of controlling the game and your muscle memory has to catch up. Give it time.

Is it normal for the bottom of the stick to heat up?

From the time before Capcom was neutered. (Their localizations a shit though.)

That said, Tiffany got nothing on pic related.

Move on and start playing something else then, I did.

It's a long wait until Tekken 7 user.

Broaden your tastes then

Melty Blood exists. KoF13 exists. They somewhat work well online.

Plus UNIEL release is very close too.

I love KoF13. Just makes me sad that the art at times feels kinda cheap.

Started taking GG seriously because SFV was so much of a disappointment. Made me realize just how much of a meme calling everything that isn't SF dead is. Haven't touched SFV in 2 months, can ask people for matches any time of the day and get them too.
What I'm trying to say is, you'd be surprised how many games have a very active community surrounding them. Don't pass on a game just because you can't sit in training mode getting matched up with random shitters.

Sticks
>>>/fighters/3609
Takes a while to get use to sticks. Keep on it.

Ramon is flashy, so it makes sense that he always looks fabulous. However, why is the rest of the team terrible? Why is Angel on Team Mexico when she looks like a Nip and where the fuck is the Rooster? It's Team Mexico and there's no Rooster Luchador.

Ibuki broke SFV
Patch fixing Ibuki's air throw invincibility glitch hitting Street Fighter 5 next week
Dem BOMBS

Here is your answer.

Nig, where have you been? Angel's been Mexican, the only thing keeping her from that team is NESTS. Besides, dinosaurs and birds are related.

Angel is a fish eye that doesn't belong on Team Mexico. She should have been placed on another team or back with K9999. Tizoc as a dinosaur is dumb as fuck when he just looks lame.

whens KoF2002UM matches I know at least some of you fuckers own it on Steam

Vampire Saviour stages are the best

The one time I'm away from home. Melty Blood and 2k2UM matches would be great if we could organize something. Sadly I'm traveling so the best I got is a Loonix box.

I meant to echo the sentiment that you can get matches if you know people who like playing. Dreamcancel for KoF, Dustloop and others for GG.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I'm always up for some random matches. I'm shit and I need actual competition to improve. Beating up level 7 CPU isn't going to make me any better at the game.

Trump only plays blondes in fightan
haha

Hot damn, I can't believe I just barely noticed this

I expected nothing and I was still disappointed.

Zangief was the best of the story, fuck the rest.

The story felt totally rushed, something like

S: Lee, Ray, Karnov
A: Zazie, Jean, Balanced RaySamchay
B: Clown, Yungmie
C: Mizoguchi, Marstorius, GuileMatlok
D: Feilin, Ryoko

Who else knows true suffering? Who else fears the balloon?

The question would be, who doesn't fear the BALOON in the first place.
Also FHD remake when?

G-Mode plz

Well, he actually is 'problematic'
kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=k9999

You might have better luck with his pal the next time.

Also, King of Dinosaurs looks dope. You can't bite people with a bird mask silly.

You can raise launch them into the air then slam them through the ground.

It wouldn't be hard to find reasons to differentiate him from Akira. He has been gone for ages, so it wouldn't be odd at this point. His story could then tie into Angel's.

The issue with the Korean company isn't much of an issue as Japan has told Korea to fuck off in the past.

Needs more Angel.

How come 99% of fgc are poor, uneducated, underage, or a combination of the above?

Because arcades in rich suburbs had to shut down after being unable to pay rent?

Pretty sad seeing all those thieves in tournaments, a gay furry being the biggest name in NA, and the retards posting here.

Gief was good but he had nothing on frolicking poison chink.
FANG was ridiculous but that's what made him the best thing about the story; everyone else seemed like a wooden dummy whenever he'd be on screen.

Anywho, EventScrubs just put a new tier list for SFV. Laura and story's two best characters likely won't ever leave the bottom, I'm surprised with Ibuki (thought she'd place MUCH higher) and while Chun-li is the top tier in terms of alternate costumes, I didn't think she'd also be top tier here.

Absolute madman

Those double doubles confirm it

Itabashi-Zangief perfected Mago, the hype is real

How did you see that? The stream was Chinese quality. Fucking garbage

People are pissed over the hypocritical censorsip shown by Capcom. Why are Chun, Cammy, and Karin showing off their tits, yet Laura and Mika are wearing shirts in a dlc pack with a fucking bikini-theme?! And the fact they put more effort into changing Cammy's nipple than fixing something like the fucking input delay in the fucking offline modes is flat out retarded (Everyone gave up hoping the netcode will be fixed).

Go back to Neogaf/Reddit and fuck off with your sjw shit.

I wonder if the Smash kiddies will act like faggots in Evo (spoiler: yes, they will).

In a way, he's not that far off from calling Harada garbage (Some older players blame Harada for ruining Tekken with Just Frames and the combo-juggling shit). Also, Harada fucked up big time with Vanilla 7 and Tekken x SF. That said, fuck the sjws.

They're only going to announce "Season 2 dlc/premiums" and another season pass that won't give you everything. On top of that, they might announce some change to get alternate colors (spoilers: buy them).

They will never do something like release Juri and Urien before their "Schedule."

Perfect for Evo!

Don't take anything from EventHubs seriously.

Tekken x SF never came out though. Are you thinking of SF X Tekken? That was Capcom.

I mean t TxSF (SFxT is all Ono's fault):

-4+ years in development.
-Harada does nothing out of one or two renders of Jin and Ryu.
-4 years later, TxSF is "on hold indefinitely."
-Show no progress with the game during those years. At all.
-Says to the fgc, "You better kiss my ass, and buy Tekken 7 if you want TxSF."

Also, Vanilla Tekken 7 sucks dick (poor use of the Unreal engine, shitty soundtrack, shit balance, shit roster). Koreans hated it for a while, and some Japanese players felt like it was an overpriced beta for FR.

Harada is a douche bag.

OH SHIT

Mai Shiranui confirmed for DOA5LR. She and Yuri, Kasumi and Hinako costumes for the regular characters will come in september.

comparison

they're definitely bigger. but in an anime kind of way. her breasts start higher up but retain their depth so its almost like they added on boobs to the top of her chest while they stayed where they were at the bottom.

just realized she's captain mexico

People shit on SFIV for its leniency, shit like guile's ultra required only like 70% of input to activate.

Should have been for DoAX3, people would have cared.

Nice, I thought it was just one of them in cosplay but its actually her.

Well the rich arcades shut down so it is left to the sketch stores to provide the experience. since the sketch stores are most likely in the poorer parts of the neighborhoods, poorer people went there. Also if you want a make a living off of videogames then you probably don't have high aspirations like making money on the level of a doctor, but you do get enough to live in california though.
Public schooling isn't exactly quality. Also if you can make a living off of playing street fighter you can probably skip college so there is that aspect. Also if you dedicated your time to playing games instead of learning then you probably don't know as much as you should
probably got into the scene during SFIV? dunno.

No wonder both the PPH and active user numbers are dropping in this shithole.

It is almost impossible to make a living out of a bullshit gaming career even if you're not a shit head like Dale (aka Lowtiergod) or Marn. If you fail to qualify in a lot of tourneys, you're going to be replaced very quickly like Marn.

Even if you win a major…you're still replaceable. Evil Geniuses dropped a support player after winning a Dota major for a Canadian lolcow (Arteezy, who quit the team in the past), and since then the team has been a joke (Arteezy left EG…again).

Also, see Darksyde Phil and every other faggot who tries to make Youtube a living like Pewdiepie.

SNK doing just about everything right.

I wonder what the modders who spent hours tirelessly creating a mai costume for kasumi are now thinking.

I doubt that it's going to stop people from getting more mai stuff, official or not.

at least try to make it subtle that it's just you samefagging and shitposting

SFV Ibuki is now Rolento's apprentice…
Finally explains the SFxT teamup.

dualshockers.com/2016/07/09/mai-shiranui-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-announced-attack-on-titan-costumes-and-more-also-coming/

Team Ninja's Mai Shiranui > Chinese bootlegged Mai Shiranui

Now if only it didn't have a shitty pc port. I miss DOA

Chinese money but old-school Jap SNKers working on KOF14

Wait

Why does Vegas mask have straps?.. I thought Lorewise, his mask was perfectly sculpted to his face so that it will stick on without any aid

Seems like this bit of info made its way to the animation department, but not the modeling department.

Yep

The only problem I have with SNK Mai is the bizarre looking lips.

Soul Calibur had Ezio and Kratos, Tekken with Gouki with a chance of Segata and Geese, DOA with VF characters and now Mai. KOF and SF must step it up!

Imagine if MK had gone with other games special guests, as they did with Kratos. I would love to have a Demitri with Midnight Bliss as a fatality, or Bishamon making everyone do a hara-kiri… And what happened to that KI-MK collaboration? Fuck WB and fuck Boon.

Twitter seems to like it.

twitter.com/powerpuffsama/status/751638569035239427

maybe there's still hope.

Maximum Impact Mai > KOF 14 Mai

Has science gone too far?

Disagree, they just seemed to be more sagging down more because of the motion, compare to this webm

It looks horrible, its not saggy, its just one frame to another bigger suddenly with no motion.

Oh I know it looks horrible, but what I'm pointing out is that the pictures show 2 different frames of the same animation, the breasts didn't get bigger.

It looks bigger to me user, and the frames from tit to tit is really weird.

Fuck it. I'm jumping back on the DOA ship. Sometimes, you just can't argue with what your dick wants.
(Momiji with Kasumi's costume. muh dik)

yeah yeah we're all whores…

Man, i just fucking want a Killer Instinct crossover with Mortal Kombat.

This. It would be the perfect outfit for Momiji.

No you don't. It will be ruined by Ed Boon and WB's sleazy greedy for money (and sjw shit).

Probably won't happen because it would have to be MS exclusive. At best, KI can get a MK guest character.

Supposedly, there's only going to be 3 KoF costumes (the one time DOA could have a interesting costume set but God forbid that happens) - Yuri, Kasumi and Hinako. My guesses would be:
Kasumi - Momiji
Yuri - Hitomi because sporty or Kasumi because those lazy fucks can use the braid
Hinako - Honoka because Boom Boom Chubby Choom Choom or Marie Rose because they like money

"Hey you guys, I'm a HUUUUGE fan of your work, absolutely love it, but your female characters dress like whores and we can't have that in 2016. Scorpion is not going to chop Orchid into confetti if she's dressed like that."

That'd be good enough for me. I'm a sucker for crossovers.

Don't mind me, I'll just be here. Sulking.

What is it with Japan and Mexico?

Yeah, it's stupid. Again, it could have been a honestly good costume pack. But you know how it is with KT and DLC actually worth the asking price.
Mary would be a perfect fit for Tina but I dunno who could rock Leona's costume. All I can think of is Christie but I think she'd look better in Whip's garb.
Whip for Christie, '96 Mature for Helena and '99 Maxima for Leon would be the ones I might get.
Alas, I can't think of a good one for my actual DOA main (pic related). Luong perhaps.

Lucha libre probably.

How about you an hero to 2D world then? You 3D fucks disgust me.

why are you still here, go back to wherever you came from

the sweetest feeling

I remember seeing a set of GG Xrd tutorial videos on youtube some time ago that seemed pretty good. They were set up in a playlist in a lesson structure where the idea was that they'd introduce an idea and then tell you to go an practise it come back once it had sink in. Anybody know what I'm talking about and have a link to the videos?

As if this shithole wasn't a big enough joke as it was

Enjoy your dead site faggots

This one?
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH

Yeah that's it. Thanks.

I hate Boon, but I doubt he said something around those lines.

I really don't want any more shitty guest characters in KI (Raam and Arbiter are unlikable faggots in KI, and Rash is…meh once you get over the nostalgia*). Give me Eyedol or some new character ffs, and please give said character betters colors/accessories (Season 3's items suck).

*He's okay to use, but I don't really care for Rash.

If Suda51 is of any indication then that's certainly true.

He hasn't. I was just being a cheeky cunt.

I'm sorry

Day 2 of learning to use a fightstick - I still feel like a fucking cripple. Doing Cammy's cannon strike is annoying as fuck, I can't do consistent dragon punches for the life of me.

Also, for some reason dashing right I can do relatively fine, but left makes my wrist hurt horribly.

I've been using my stick for a few months now and dashing left is still uncomfortable, I really don't understand why.

for left dashes i rest the side of my hand on the box and tilt my hand to tap the stick with my thumb

Japan loves Lucha Libre

Anyone else running into this? I have the story DLC installed and everything.

I try that but my thumb cramps up trying to do such quick short motions. I end up doing the motion half with my wrist and half with my thumb.

For me dashing left is much easier but right isn't great. I generally find movements to left easier with a stick for some reason so P2 side works much better for me which is totally different from other controllers. I'm guessing it's because I hold the stick between my middle and ring finger so that all movement to the left is made with my thumb but to move to right I need to move my whole hand a little bit more which makes it a little bit clumsier.

Nope. Keep your slant eyed whores out of glorious Mexico!

Real Mexicans are slant eyed
Also Real Mexico is only 2 or 4 states inside the 20 something state country run by indian equivalent of jews… and real jews

Makes sense, since they descend from Siberians who crossed the Bering Strait 13,000 years ago.

There's also the nigger equivalents, which are much darker and shorter, live in jungles and are congo-tier savages, they were the aztecs' slaves and nowadays LARP as kangz
Their main export too if you know what i mean :^)

So if this game sells well will we get a king of fighters game that doesn't look like trash?

No, we get a new Samurai Shodown, Metal Slug and Garou.

sprites are dead m8

i hope they'll do KOFXV in the way Xrd did but that apparently cost almost as much as sprites so it's probably not happening unless they cut half the cast

They just need to find a good stylized art direction and it will be fine.

I think you are into something…

Guys help, I've been getting back into USF4 and having fun.

One thing I find funny when they made female characters from Brazil is the fact that we do have some female wrestling in some "tribes" even today, but I doubt any developers from Japan, or anywhere else, would do something with it.

I'd be all for a tribal topless wrestler provided her juggs don't look like a spaniel's ears.

But didn't know about that. Interesting. A alternative to consider over Capoeira and Hue-jitsu. Probably one more native to Brazil even.

KOF 14 Japan expo presentation (1)

KOF 14 Japan expo presentation (2)

Before I start this, do they actually show off the unrevealed characters like Love Heart or do they just skip over them?

fucking cock tease.

I'm hosting a public lobby for Yatagarasu right now if anyone wants to play

Now that i think about it. If i have the DRM free version of yata, do I have to buy the game again in order to get the updates?

nevermind I found my old humble bundle link and they have the updated version

How much larger is the GG population on PSN compared to PC? Usually I wait for PC ports but I might bite the bullet this time and buy the console version

Isn't GG available on PC right now? Are the playerbases separate?

In the team trailer, Mian did a sort of double dive kick but this made it look like the double jump is a special on it's own, like Shun'ei's air dash.And she changes masks just in her idle stance.
Also think I caught a glimpse of Mature's leaping slash special. She didn't attack but the leaning body and arc of the jump seemed like it. I hope so; that move is pretty fun.

What is this autism?

Sorry I should have clarified, I was talking about Revelator which doesn't have a PC port yet. Sign PC is completely dead right now and I'm thinking about just buying Revelator right now if the playerbase will stay active

Don't look back even if Capcom "fixes" SFV.

install the remix mod and have even more fun

Red focus never had a chance to shine. Shouldn't saved SFV for Valentines-day 2017 instead of this rush job…

jesus christ SFV can't fix its game or streams.
I guess China martial law might be cracking down right now so who the fuck knows

At least, USF4 PC is moddable

yfw there wasn't a El Fuerte/Hakan/E.Ryu/Oni/Yun/Yang cinematic

I'm still can't believe that there's no dragon-kite stage.

This world needs more Chun Li porn, or SF porn in general

Needs more SF5 SFM pr0n :P SF4 3d models are unfappable.

Explain what happened (I'm not clicking on that shit).

Let's hit down the road boys!

Also music list:

Did they ever add GGPO? I remember not buying it until it was implemmented. But it's been what? 3 years?

well don't there is and SFV tournament in china and then all of a sudden the stream was cut off. it went from 80,000 viewers (probably wrong) to 8000 viewers.

Capcom can't do shit right. And they do deserve the flak if they're going to keep pulling all of this kind of bullshit while promoting esports and FGC bullshit.

nope they didn't add GGPO but I still have the publis lobby open.

It was still of after 15 minutes while the stream was still going on. I was stupid enough to check again and it is just disconnecting.

not worth looking at it live.

Too bad Shingo didn't make a return so we can hear this glorious theme remastered.

ItaZan showing Snakeeye how it's done.

Snakeeyez does have a legitimate point how it's bullshit that there is 8 frames of lag but the FGC will always find a way to power through the bullshit that capcom puts on them

Case of Japan and Mexico, Lucha Libre.
However, KOF's YUUGE in Mexico and South America (especially Brazil) due to IRL issues (Basically back in the day SNK's cabinets were cheaper and easy to pirate, resulting in pretty much every arcade in poverty zones having at least one SNK game) so it's no surprises that they get their own teams along with China, the three zones being very big with KOF.

Where did everything go so right?

Quarity
Shanghai G-league stream

Now you know why wearing bras are so important to woman. Those ladies are young, mostly in her twenties, but never used a bra, so, gravity do it's magic fast.
But about the fighting style, yeah it's quite interesting to be honest. It seems like it's a way for the person to show her value to the whole tribe, and both men and woman participate.
From what I read, the idea is to kind of smash your opponent in the floor, or close enough to that.
The character probably would be a grappler with strong OTG attacks and holds. Probably some counters.

how the fuck did the fun police not shut this shit down? I didn't think it was allowed to talk shit and have this much fun on twitch.

which one?

also, TSB is always fun

twitch.tv/blazeu25_Holla Forums77145582

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking 8frames piece of shit game

With so many new characters, I wonder how many hidden tunes there will be. Hopefully it will be more than just old teams. I saw a sample illustration of Angel, Kula and Sylvie (all NESTS agents) so that could be one.
Either way, this game just keeps on giving.

FAIAH! FAIAH! SAIKO SOUJUURAAAAAA!!

Sounds like a SF character then. 2/3 of the character stories there are "No! MY fighting style is the best."

Is it just me, or are people that try to get instant kills as soon as a match starts in GGxrd annoying twats?

Especially casual matches.

they're just checking if you aren't a total trashcan

I doubt that's it, since I beat a guy three matches in a row since he wasted all his meter trying to immediately IK me and failing, just because he got lucky and landed one in the first round.

Then the next few opponents I play all try the same thing.

I just started playing rev on PS, and on PC I might see someone try a lucky IK if they were desperate, or if they made someone dizzy. Seems its happening nearly every match now.

Why should I work to get better at a game that Capcom won't even work to get better at maintaining?

Probably a bunch of faggots who've never played a fightan online and think IK's are the way to go.