Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars

This was actually pretty good. Better in some ways than the previous entry.

This is a sort of like an alternate universe sequel to the movie series. All the technology and the story is more closely tied to the book, so it's not exactly a sequel as this is clearly an entirely different world, but it takes influence from the movie as well, notably it focuses largely on Rico, Carmen and Carl as the main characters, Casper Van Dien voices Rico, and it has the satirical "Would You Like To Know More?" propaganda news reels from the film.

What's more, the film takes a pretty direct stab at SJWs. There are three female characters in the film (four if you count Dizzy's ghost) the two good ones are quite curvy and pleasing to the eye, the film's main antagonist is flat and clearly modeled to look like Emma Watson.

Emma's doppleganger is Amy Snapp who's risen to Sky Marshal through manipulation of the media. She cares more about her approval ratings than the federation or it's people. Mars is portrayed as a laid-back, redneck, freedom-loving people who are considering seceding from the federation because they feel the war doesn't impact them, so she intentionally seeds the planet with Bugs and uses this as a pretense to nuke the entire planet.

In her speeches we hear clapping, but when the cameras pull back we're shown the audience is empty. During one propaganda reel a fake "man on the street" interview with someone in favor of nuking Mars asserts "It should be destroyed for being a hive of rampant male sexuality!"

The movie preceding this was a bit more anime, with perhaps more action, but this one found a nice balance with the humor.

I did enjoy it. But the humor was not as sharp as in the bigger movies or the book. The new Resident Evil (vengeance) made me laugh a lot more, but not intentionally (that fucking gun-fight…)

Also, I did notice and commented that she is 100% satire fucking Emma Watson.

Post more waifus.

Is this fun? Didn't even know this existed. Are there more also?

Yes, it's pretty fun. There's one CGI film before this one, I forget the name of it but it focuses on a different squad on a ship that unbeknownst to them is transporting a queen. It more feels like a straight anime, but it does have the benefit of this one lovely scene where a busty blonde is nude in the shower, and then has a fight with one of the dudes nude the whole time, if I remember right.

I thought it was just me that thought that guy looked like Milo.

4th film is called invasion iirc. it's bretty gud, they turn rico into snake essentially. film is anime as fuck but better than 2 and 3.

The gun fight was pretty kino and the story overall was pretty good.

You should watch Rough Neck it is really good and close to the book.

So they just fly over the planet in power-armor nuking shit?

Yes. They also engage them in gunfights, it's kind of like a halfway point between the book and the movie, honestly. They're wearing mech suits that are inspired by the look of the movie, but they still fire nukes at the bugs and then fly away in the other direction. I was so happy when I first heard the words "On the bounce!" in the film.

Both Carmen and the commander gave me such a boner. SFM when?

Amerimutts, everyone

Until the day comes where we can actually 3D print women for sex dungeon purposes, I'll be content with what our era gives us. I'm also flattered you think I'm American but I am not.

I think it's no coincidence that the Sky Marshall looks like Emma Watson.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

For someone who is suppose to be so smart she was really fucking stupid.

Clear diversity hire.

All the Starship Troopers movies are good. I like the third one really much, damn it's both creepy and funny.

I'm gonna be honest here. The first one was pretty bad and I never bothered to watch the others.

That's just japanese writing for you. Only legit novelists know how to write there.