Australian Shitposter Beats Leftists At Their Own Game

Male Liberal staffer 'pretended to be a woman' to win student executive position

A male staffer for a Liberal MP attempted to identify himself as a woman as part of a sneaky factional deal to win a $12,000 executive position in a student election.

Alex Fitton, who works for New South Wales state MP Mark Taylor, vowed he was not a cisgender male in order to become joint general secretary of the University of Sydney Students' Representative Council on Wednesday night.

The SRC's electoral officer Paulene Graham, formerly an administrator at the University of Technology, accepted Mr Fitton's nomination but said he would be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding his gender identity.

"I have now been told that one of those two people will provide a stat dec to say that they do not identify as a man," she told the students. "That is something that your standing legal [committee] is going to have to deal with.

"But under the rules as they currently exist if that person is willing to put that in writing for the public record for the rest of their life then I will accept it and we will proceed."

Mr Fitton and Mr Williams were elected by a margin of one vote, and if confirmed, each stands to pocket a $12,000 salary. Members of the crowd were heard to shout "yeah the boys" when the winners were announced.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/es23h
b.dk/nationalt/halinspektoerer-ok-at-afvise-kvinde-med-penis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"He ran for an affirmative action position by pretending to be a woman," the source said. "He is incredibly blokey. Plays AFL. They all call each other 'the boys'. It's got no basis at all in fact."

This is a few months old now, but I don't remember it being on here when the story came out. There needs to be more resistance like this, playing the system against itself using humour and a "fuck you" attitude.

archive.is/es23h

Based.

Nice more people need to do this. Only works in countries that are extra far gone though. Most western countries have affrimative action, but I do not think most countries see a man, who says he identifies as a woman, as a legitimate woman

YEA THE BOYZ

I don't understand, was the position open only to women or did being female give some kind of boost to their vote?

Checked little Satan

you did whot nigger? a haha wait ahahaaaa! realy?

There were two positions up for grabs, one was for a woman and the other was for "a person who does not identify as cis or a man".

I wish this had received more exposure back then.

YEAUGH DA BOZ

Forgot my pic

I doubt she gets it though.

That salty threat of consequences, how bigoted to imply that gender is fixed and cannot fluctuate from transwoman back to cis man.
More hypocrisy. Feminists beat the drum of "no stereotypes" and "women can do male things and still be women", then she goes on to imply that anyone with traditionally male interests must be male.
Completely contrary to their own narrative.

Am I the only one whose jew-dar is going off when I look at those faces?

But gender is a social construct and gender roles are social constructs as well. This person needs to be sent to the reeducation camp.

I don't know. Who cares though? It doesn't diminish the humor. It's also a lesson learned. We white men should start taking advantage of their minority privilege system to regain equal footing so we can dominate freely again. Identify as a Hispanic male. Identify as a transgender woman. It means nothing, and no one can deny it, but it removes the ten thousand ton "muh ebil oppressive white male" weight from your back.

Hahaha this is hilarious.

only a shitlord deals in facts

Even the libs can produce some good lulz every now and then. I fucking love how he has done exactly what every faggot liberal has before him and the tolerant accepting people come straight out to rail on him, contradicting everything they have been screeching for the last decade.

More of this needs to happen, this is how you get to these fuckers, humiliation.

reminded >>>/aus/ exists

Doesn't feel good, mate.

40k Orks reproduce via spores, so they can legitimately be called non-binary.

I want to troll as the fake tranfag for lolz.

That guy looks familiar.

free ride to harvard nigger be nice on your resume wish I could have IDENTIFIED to get into a ivy league BURN EM UP NIGGER GO POL!!!

Isn't that discriminatory?

Yes it is.

It is, but there is such a thing as "reverse discrimination" as practiced by Melbourne Universities, where it is law that they can discriminate as long as it gets women and coloureds into positions of power.

I can't find the article as google search pops up nothing useful. If ever I am in a position to hire people I am going to use reverse discrimination and hire nothing but white males.

It's only discriminatory when women and shitskins don't get the position.

I'm wondering what level of dysfunction needs to be achieved so that the reality that women and niggers simply can't perform and manage as well as white men becomes undeniable. Judging from the mindless fanaticism of SJWs,and their ability to completely dismiss facts, statistics, and consequences, I'm guessing that point might not be reached before everything in civilized society is destroyed.

What boys? I see no boys, here.

The rampant ridiculousness of the SJW has spread far and wide because it has been allowed to. Little concerted effort has been made to stop the lunacy in its tracks.

PEAK PoMo

DA ORK BOIZ WEA MEID FER FITIN' N' WINNIN'

Let us not forget about Ibi-Pippi Orup Hedegaard‏,

a 37 year old guy from Denmark that declares:

He has been legally recognized by the Danish legal system to be a woman.

He gained media attention around 2015 in Denmark because when attended a gym he entered the ladies locker room, what caused outrage and complaints from other women (who enjoy the privilege of being women living in women's bodies that naturally are so attractive to Ms. Ibi-Pippi).

The gym management urged him to use the disabled toilet, what it seemed a blunt discrimination to Ms. Ibi-Pippi because he is not "disabled". So he has now sued the gym and his case is in the news.

Look how smug this guy is. kek.

non english sauce
b.dk/nationalt/halinspektoerer-ok-at-afvise-kvinde-med-penis

even with a stat dec it would be bigoted to deny her ability to change back into a man at will.

Gender is fluid and non-binary and certainly NOT fixed after-all so demanding he/she aquire a legal document trapping them into one gender is extremely authoritarian and in fact infringes on the basic human right of self identification.

Also by this logic (which is what supporters of mainstream identity politics want enshrined in law) why would voluntary conversion therapy be a bad thing?

Oh wait we can't rail on Mike Pence unless it's a bad thing.

Haha I remember that. This is what came when I read the OP.

we need to get this lad working for auservatives or one nation fuark