And Stay Gone Faggot

BREAKING

Joe Lieberman officially drops out of the race for FBI director. No links, but l found a copy of his resignation letter. Mandatory MUH RUSSIA so the shill response should be comical.

Thanks Putin.

A source would be good.
But I guess this kind of news can't really stay under the radar too long, since a new director has to be appointed someday.

Surely Trump must have been told about this conflict of interest. Was this to bait the Jews into something? 1488D Chess?

More likely he is one of the leaks. If I fall on my sword, I wont get prosecuted.

Nice trips.

www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4542662/Lieberman-drops-FBI-director-race.html

archive.fo/lO9cQ

TAKE A HIKE JOE YOU KIKE!

BUT MUH WESTERN WALL

Rumor has it the pick will be NYPD Ray Kelly. Word has it he's a good dude, I don't personally know shit about him other than my buddy who's a fucking pig there says the guys who dug through Weiners laptop are furious and want blood after what they found on it.

this sounds promising, but he is from Jew York and I do not trust anything out of Jew York.

A high ranking NYPD potatonigger could be just what is needed to start purging pedo deep state kike filth.

To clean up the mess of the last one?

No, and not another Roman-Catholic, either.

Mr Gowdy, please accept your nomination.

The most important thing is that it's a not a shabbos goy or a kike. That's the main thing. Also stop fucking namefagging you massive faggot.

The video showing Lieberman denying that WTC building 7 fell… this was long after 9/11 and after the commission had released (((their))) fiction.

Nice trips. Liebermann was tried, tested, leaked and found wanting. As the few people on this board who are not fucking shills or newfags already pointed out, this was MITT ROMNEY FOR SECRETARY OF STATE all over again.

My only regret is he doesn't tripfag so he won't stay gone forever.

Good guy? More like a good goy.

>Kelly is a Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, Vice Chairman of K2Intelligence, a member of the Board of Directors of the Boys Club of New York and Hain Celestial Group, Inc., and an ABC News contributor.

Lieberman isn't in government anymore, so he's not one of the leakers.

wew dodged a bullet there

what a fucking line up

Jesus, where's the suicide bomber when you need it

Anyone who actually thought that it was going to be Lieberman was an idiot.

Yeah cause that stopped the last FBI director.

The media was pushing it pretty hard.

Media said a lot of thing these last month, and everything was wrong…

That only reinforces the point.

WEW

Thank God.

And people were actually worried. Who's next, John Bolton for the 156th time?

Hopefully the nigger that made that thread a few days ago will refrain from posting for two years. Fucking retard.

Pretty sure only shills tried to push anything like that.

Checked for truth.

The shills will be back tomorrow with some new bullshit. They never stay in their baka box.

Heard it could be NYPD detective Thomas McKenna… can't really find much info on the guy other than he's a really good detective. Not even sure this is his picture:

That's lot of jews.

He may be a good pic

I hope so Hitler, it shouldn't be anyone from the (((intelligence community))), they're all scum.

Well, this is the US.

Any other good options remaining?

Is there a single one of these inside-the-Beltway motherfuckers who isn't married to every kike in Washington or New York? How can anybody be fucking dumb enough to still think America is a kind of meritocracy where you can get to the top by being honest and hardworking?

Spoiler alert: You need kike friends. Lots and lots of them.

i approve. we need more.

That's how nepotism works, they're all connected.

in hockey it's called checking one opponent. I'd like to know what information game forth to check this kike up against the boards and the hopes of all of the other dumb kike that have been too busy rubbing their hands since his name was announced.

I live in Russia.
We are a poor country with an incompetent government. We respond to bird flu by saying we need to exterminate the birds. We respond to a hostage situation by killing over a hundred hostages ourselves.
Why do western liberals believe we not only possess the capability of subverting the western political process, but in fact do so on a regular basis?

How did you get past the firewall?

We can assume whoever is appointed will be a shabbos goy. Lieberman has deep ties to Likud and would have literally infested the FBI with Mossad. A typical shabbos is just a myopic patriotard who doesn't have any ins with Israel and wouldn't be as receptive to committing treason as Lieberman would be.

Its not hard to get past the firewall, Sergei isn't known for being sober.

We respond to bird flu by spreading sick birds as widely as possible throughout the population to maximuse their contageon potential because discriminating against sick birds is ableist.

We respond to hostage situations by apoligizing to the terrorists, granting them and all their family green cards and a lifetime living stipend.

You think your government is incompetent? You are like a little baby.

When's the last time Russia's had bird flu or a hostage situation?
Checkmate.

Because Jews said so. You should understand.

The best thing in New York is the cops…

Hence, why that poster said anybody who believed it was an idiot or, I'll add, a shill pretending to believe it.