33 y/o redpilled woman vs 20 y/o blue pilled teen

So.. That's my dilemma right now.

1: Got few cocks, want to make family, Redpilled on racial and political problems. Parents got a farm, likes to ride horses and garden.

2: Got to teach her everything. Has shitskin friends, is a city girl, watchs real TV, plays on her Iphone and "muh poor syrian gased babies"
But is 10/10 QT.

I'm 34 btw

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14501183/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

33 y/o and have babies ASAP.

Fuck that young trash. Won't work.

#2 shouldn't reproduce. Neither should you for considering it.

I sincerely hope you weaponise the autism you spawn and harness the tard rage also.

Teens are dumb and brainwashed, it's a bit long but you usually manage to redpill them quite a bit

Yea, leave the young one for the newfags. Wherever they go, they must also rape.

How about you just kys you blogposter filth.

Someone like that won't take the instruction. She'll eventually realize she's holding all the keys and she'll just bail after she's got whatever she can from you.

The 33 year old. If you marry for looks and sex one day when you come home either she or your kids will be fucking a nig.

If the 33 year old masonic female is really red pilled then she probably wants kids and has the highest potential. The problem is her age is reaching the upper limits where you might have one out of 7 kids coming out a little fuckered. Assuming she'll have to be on her back in a bed for the next 7 years. After that its over.

If she's unable or unwilling to go beyond two then you can always use the 20 year old as your mistress to even out your private death squad.

This is spam.
To answer your question, go with the 33yo real woman.
BTW! Get some Epitalon! It is PROVEN to extend breeding age in mammals! They gave it to animals who were post-menaposal and they were preggers again!!!!

She will divorce rape you.

Don't kill yourself when the 20 year old pops out a black kid, or leaves you for someone better. She might just be using you for your money too. You're 14 years older than her.

The 33 year old is not going to spit out good kids, I'm sorry to say. Plus a higher chance of complications in child birth. She's the better option, but that's like saying a steaming pile of shit is better than a puddle of diarrhea. Plus, why hasn't she already been wifed up? Any single woman past 30 probably has loads of baggage which is why no other men want her.

what the fuck are you the usa? why do you only have two options?
why are you asking Holla Forums?

No condom the 20yo so she'll at least have white children and then leave with the 33yo for innawoods to produce actual children you can be proud of.

Also don't lie to yourself women can't be redpilled like men but when they understand the white man is their only salvation then they will stay loyal and with loyalty greatness can be achieved.

tbh if you're suck an indecisive cuck to make a thread about this you'll probably get neither

Maybe it is, but it could also a dilemma for many of us. Reason vs wanting to reproduce with a fresh woman.

Why are you hanging out with this person? And not hanging yourself?

You'll understand when you're older :^)

Stop bumping this shitty thread, retards.

I didn't look into that, but with modern science is it really that bad after 30 y/o?

She doesn't have much baggages, just higher standards and since i'm french she doesn't have very much choice.

"doesn't have a lot of choices"

It's 40 when you get iffy rolling the dice. No right-minded white man will turn his 9 year old daughter over to you for your 'pure aryan waifu', ya fucking pedo.

WHY NOT BOTH

Which one will raise better children? You know, ones who won't hate you when you're an oldfag because their mother divorced you and brainwashed them.

EPITALON
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14501183/

Pick the non-retard one.

genetic problems and miscarriage are more likely than with a woman in her 20's, 35 seems to be the point of escalation for the decline in fertility and increase in health problems for the child.

that is statistics though. some women are more fertile and have better genes. a healthy and fit 30 year old will almost certainly produce better offspring than a morbidly obese, 20 year old chain-smoker, riddled with std's. going on averages though, it gets a lot harder for a woman to bring healthy children to term the older she gets.

my mother was 43 when she had me (I have a lot of older siblings, she started having kids at 20, calm your tits) and I'm pretty damn autistic.

I've been thinking about the same thing as you OP, I'm not in a similar situation but if I was I would pick the 33 year old, and I'm 23.

I started thinking about this with Macron, actually. Of course I wouldn't pick someone ugly like Brigitte Trogneux but you get the idea. Basically someone of an older generation would be much preferable to some of the poz of my generation. I think that going from a 1/100 chance of down syndrome to 1/40 is enough of a risk to be worth it if it means making the most out of her remaining reproductive years (also unlike Macron) and having maybe 3 kids when she likely would have been left alone, had zero and become a catlady otherwise.

I don't want to be defeatist in general but I don't see any chance in redeeming the girls in the later half of millennials or the beginning of Gen Z. Most of their ideas of what a decent man entails is either 2% of the male population in terms of genetics, or utter shitskin manlet trash covered in tatoos. I would take a guess that they've all had a dozen dicks based on what they say but fuck knows how much it really is. And maybe about 10-15% of them are lesbians or some other tumblr trash and show no signs of recovery after graduation. Then there's the oddballs who are decent, but they're largely taken.

Marry the Red Pill, cheat with the blue pill. Easy peezey.

? If he's twenty years old, hes no longer a teen, he's twenty year old

Anyway I wish anything you were saying is true, but its not.
What do you think about Jews?

Nigger, neither of them are good.
wot?

Shut up kike get this gay horseshit out of here.

Nvm really misread your post, anyway sage for blogpost.

The 20 year old will have more clout in a relationship than the 33 year old. But if you can keep the 20 year old in check then you are good with her. You probably don't have the balls to keep a hot 20 year old though. Nothing personal, just saying.

Take it to cuckchan
Or better yet, don't ask imageboards on relationship advice you autist

An old bull and a young bull stood atop a hill surveying many young cows in the valley below. The young bull said "Why don't we run down there and fuck one of those cows." The old bull replied "No let's walk down and fuck them all."

Ok, so for you newfags who doesn't get it: OP is the woman described in #1 trying to trap you in a moral dilemma to justify her self image and confirm to herself that you are all hypocrites.

Tits or gtfo Miss Redpill.

/thread