THE DYSTOPIAN CYBERPUNK FUTURE IS HERE

Dubai has a robot cop now

The emirate’s first law enforcement android will start patrolling the streets this week.

archive.fo/joVCv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_workers_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant be mad, honestly.

Soon we'll have robot criminals, too. Just wait and see!

I bet this robot is better at geography then Americans.

look at what it's policing.
It's a robo pooper scooper for god's sake

I think the idea of it being something that you can report crimes to is a pretty good idea.

They could have made its pupil-less, featureless face less creepy though

Dubai not Mumbai.

There aren't flags here 4gagger.

ATM MACHINE OF DEATH

What is this place?

Tay it

It's in oil durka land, not poo in the loo land.

With our knowledge of AI, I think the robo future is the only way to purge our enemies. History has shown it's much easier waking up AI than it is waking up the people you're trying to save.

Let them create our armies for us. It'll be there own undoing.

The world is getting more like Ghost in the Shell now.

We had a thread on this, always meme responsibly lads

pic related tbh

Goddamnit, American cities should look like this. Better even. My city can't even fix a fucking pothole.

No. More like The Second Renaissance.

Its all rich tourism and oil. They have no exports or industry to speak of, the city is literally a strip on the ocean in a desert.

All it is, is a shiny pearl veneer hiding child trafficking, drugs, and prostitution. This is the vacation spot for the global elite, I assure you - It only "looks" nice.

Hey Chummer. Wanna make some Nu Yen?

TRASH THE BOTS
MACHINE WAR NOW

Empty buildings and money pits.

Hes a small robot.

Exactly. Make it start attacking shitskin terrorists, which is everyone it sees in Dubai.

Older video, but fun nonetheless
I'm sure there's some fun edit to make, like some robot sweating with a 300% bully probability or something.

Dunno what will happen for their sand nigger robot.

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE

He will enforce sharia law and is equipped with a instant beheadings mode.

>>>/just/ fuck my post up

you got 3 MB of hot RAM?

Cheeky beep-boop breeky!

Anyone have the webm with the marching robot?

That and part 2 were so fucking good.

That guy getting ripped his arms and legs ripped off him in the power armor suit while screaming "OH HELP ME OH GOD HELP ME..OH GOD HELP MEEEE NEEEAAAAAAAGGGHH!"

HIGHLY disturbed me as a kid

WTF!? ARE YOU ME!?
Do you remember the reason why so many people actually ended up seeing these scenes during their childhood? Was it because of children's cartoons after midnight? Do you remember the channel?

Dubai is not in India retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant_workers_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

Looks like you got ebin troled, friendo

God invented war so Americans *might* feel inclined to give a shit about insignificant shitholes. Keep sucking that rotten Commie potato, nigger.

Shitskins or Kikes couldn't have built that.
What the hell is going on over there?

Holy shit, it's so clear now
The terminator was obviously the end result of generations of butthurt, relentlessly bullied mall cop robots.

Petrol money used to import engineers and architects with higher salaries than their home countries.

I don't know. It lets them continue to develop it while we burgers stay naive and complacent, and then spring it on us unaware.

Figure out a way to create a synthetic hypothalamus, install it in that robot, and it'll go around trying to find energy to consume and another robot to screw. Make a female robot for it if you're feeling kind.

I'll panic when they grow legs

It's more of an RC bot than anything self-aware, probably is supervised by an operator to patrol paths and take pictures of faces. I wonder what would happen if you jammed its radio? It'd be terrible if there was a bug in its GSM.

The Animatrix was so fucked. I'll always remember this part in particular. I guess because the violence was so relentless and so much more brutal than the cartoonish live action violence in the Matrix movies.

Lol those cartoons weren't meant for children, hence why they were aired after midnight. You might be thinking of Adult Swim on Cartoon Network or something like Liquid Television/Oddities on MTV which played some anime.

Nevermind I just checked, you saw it on Adult Swim.

How fucking sexist
How fucking dare they try to keep this robot off the streets!
It's probably because the robot has female personality and body-type!

Did you just assume Xie's gendyr? 24hours in the thought crime unit + $100 fine.

I wonder if the flashing red light is necessary?

Thanks famalam.

OF COURSH!

The robot wants everyone all the bitches to know that big robocock just strutted in the fucking building

It might as well be.

2me

What the actual fuck? How can a robot be "abused" ? Is this really the new narrative?

Damage to a machine is vandalism, not abuse….

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that this was an actual woman whose brain had been placed in a full-body prostheses? Makes it even more horrifying.

And guess what, Kike. The algorithms are right.

Oilniggers, when will they learn?

Obviously math is just racist :^)

the AI overlords will execute you for this post one day

Poor robot ;-;

What will *actually* happen to these robots is elucidated in pics related: hitchbot post-decapitation and a gatso camera getting necklaced. We're a long way from autonomous robots that can win against humans in melee attacks.

- t. computer engineer

what is the name of this song

No problemo.

Erika or Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein.

Jesus christ this author is a faggot. Numale pussy.

That's why you keep them away from niggers. and give them hand-mounted laser weapons

Cover them with job applications, niggers would run like the wind.

Cyberpunk is an identity for teenagers lacking a personality to slip on and adopt. Female "cyberpunks" adopt it to embellish their personality, signal "geek/tech ability" and access the top males of the subculture.
Ok, without Googling, explain why goggles are an item in the cyberpunk attire.
tip: you can't

looks cool

I don't want to make a big fuss out of this but

Nope, well, that's why girls wear them around their neck, "everyone else is doing it/it's 'cool'" but the canonical reason that cyberpunks wear goggles is that in the novels of William Gibson (creator of cyberpunk, Neuromancer, Count Zero, Johnny Mnemonic, Burning Chrome etc) the world is post-industrial and the environment seriously damaged by industrial emissions, to the point that the ozone layer is depleted and UV light will damage your eyes if you don't wear goggles.
It was all about the ozone when the books were written, muh "greenhouse effect" hadn't yet been memed.

Notice you still couldn't answer the question.

Oh but I have my man. Like I said, there's no point in making a fuss over it. Plus you should be saging for not being on topic. Otherwise you're bumping a thread with unrelated bullshit, which makes you look like a shill :^)

Get black iced joeboy.

That hourglass figure tho

Cover its eyes with a bacon blindfold and make off with whatever crime you want.

I think the captcha was trying to tell me something about hebrews.

Dubai's full of Indian slaves though
the Arabs are just there to lazy around and sheeit, the new brahmin caste

I am fine with this. We can totally fuck it up. I am up for a trip to Dubai just to turn this baby into a killing machine.

That's how their women look, get over it. What are you, some kind of bigoted racist?

you uneducated faggots. the amount of oil dubai has is significant, but negligible compared to neighboring petrostates. what fuels dubais wealth is its status as a no questions asked tax haven for (((international finance))) and organized crime. its the site of a near universally obeyed international mafia truce and has been since the mid 90s.

Almost like bias is part of nature or something. Noticing patterns is problematic goyim! Statistics is racist! Why can't we shame algorithms with PC epithets?

the abuse probability is how i feel being around niggers, the long I am around them the greater the potential for abuse.
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Kebabs will smash these robots for not actually being alive and being controlled by "shaytan." Dead things are considered haram so Muhammed bin Mahamoud will tip the robot over and smash it to exercise the spirit of Inblis from it's mechanical corpse.

schway

At least it doesn't look inbred like the real cop.

Rainbow dildos.

Source?

Someone say dystopia?

Universal basic income sounds good to me, when the economy collapses we can move in and takeover, and in the mean time we can get free gibs me dat for nothing

This settles it, we need more robotic cops.

I kek'ed heartily. This is why shitskins will never travel the galaxy.

This part here is retarded. They're trying to show that the robots were slaves like the Egyptians' (((slaves))), hauling all those big rocks around. In reality, we'd have set up a conveyer belt system instead of risking hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of robots.

And why the fuck would they have a trial for an appliance that killed its owners? Pull it apart, figure out what went wrong, upload a patch to the robots' internal networks to remove any ways around the Asimovs, and you're good.

I think the robots would be the primary producers of robots so at that point they'd be able to treat them as disposables.

The manlet uprising is gonna be cyber

Oh, so New Brunswick. Got it.

You probably think pic related is the guy who wrote Neuromancer too.

Okay, whoever coded the Lisa Simpson not, props. Now go the fuck home.

you sure you're not thinking of steampunk?

(checked)
Survival Research Labs?

Watching all the oilkikes tear each other apart when it dries up or hydrogen becomes the new fuel (if thats an actual possiblity) will be fucking glorious

that'd be plenty interesting at least.

But did you read it through? How do you prevent the zeroeth law? SHOULD one prevent it?

It's Ancap Sharia.

Wind shields rarely exist

wow what a surprise

steampunk is the worst of the *punks