Shapeshifting jews

Looking to make a big compilation of jews complaining about white privelige and then conveniently switching back to an oppressed minority.

A daily stormer article has a lot of good examples:

http s://www.dailystormer.com/tag/jews-pretending-to-be-white/

Shorter list naming the ones that don't.

Notable one from the inauguration

Some examples from the article

Put them into one image otherwise they are useless

Good point actually, I should do that and then start an imgur album.

Despite what the user above says, I copied your images and if I want it in one jpg then it takes a few seconds to merge them.
Much appreciated

exposing this is a good idea

You're all overestimating the effect this will have.
These tweets don't mean the same to a normalfag as they do to you. As far as the public is concerned, Judaism is just a religion so when a Jew calls herself White and Jewish, it's no different than seeing a White call herself Catholic or Protestant.
I'm willing to bet that a normalfag won't even understand what you're trying to show by highlighting the contradiction.
tl;dr the fact that Jew is a race is hidden and unknown to the vast majority of Whites.

I know what you mean, I had to explain to my gf this because she had heard someone on tv describe themselves as a "jewish atheist". You have to point out that it's both a race and a religion.

The whole point of these goy in 60 seconds tweets is to point out that Jews can shapeshift from being ebil whites with unlimited privilege to muh poor oppressed minority instantly.

At the same time you can point out that they are the most vocal pro-immigration and pro-refugee supporters while they have their own comfy ethnostate in the middle east.

Use the same propaganda techniques St. George Lincoln Rockwell used going back to the 60s.
>if Jews are just a religious group, then how am I able to draw a picture of a Jew's face and you know it's a Jew?

if hebrew = white,
then zionism = white supremacy.

Simple. Attack the yid's duplicity.

By doing so, you're delegitimizing white nationalism. Some commies are already calling Israel a white supremacist state.

Compile them like pic related for each individual shapeshifter.

This is actually brilliant well done OP

David Duke: Jews are bad, Lisabeth Ames isn't jewish, goyim.

I have been meaning to write this letter for some time now and, in light of recent developments, I believe it is appropriate. Alas, listing all of our nation's woes that are directly caused by the jews would take up far too much of this letter: the spread of corporatism; a newfound interest by profligate politicos in stifling the free inquiry of science and the application of its discoveries towards bettering the lot of mankind; the increasing number of people who believe that the jews has achieved sainthood; and so forth. Hence, to keep this letter to the point, I will limit its focus to a discussion of how whenever anyone states the obvious—that the jews's lieutenants are ineducable—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, “Has anyone ever seen the jews working instead of plundering, stealing, and living off the sweat of others?” That's not a rhetorical question. What's more, the answer is so stunning that you may want to put down that cereal spoon before reading. You see, we must indeed transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. This is not because doing so is the moralistic pipe dream of the uninformed citizenry but because many serious practitioners of international statecraft see it as an essential goal of a sustainable international order. I have even heard from such practitioners that the jews's threats are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, the jews's devotees have tried, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, to use scapegoating as a foil to draw anger away from more accurate targets. What typically stymies them in this quest is their failure to consider the fact that I'm sure the jews wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on its secret meetings. So why does it want to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear? The answer to this riddle lies in the observation that the jews's excuses are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause.

For those of you out there who don't know what I'm talking about, let me give you a quick explanation: The jews has stated that bad things “just happen” (i.e., they're not caused by the jews itself). I, not being one of the many rancorous mooncalves of this world, find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that the jews is obviously up to something. I don't know exactly what, but there'll always be some crabby grammaticaster who's eager to complain about my use of English in this letter. He'll probably tell me that it's grammatically incorrect to use the word “vulgar” when writing, “the jews is a vulgar omadhaun.” Well, the fact is that the jews is a vulgar omadhaun, and it intends to put its vilipensive, tactless clericalism squad in charge of blocking streets and traffic to the extent that ambulances can't get through. We should not stand for that, with that, or by that. Rather, we should make it clear that mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for the jews. If we feel helpless, the jews is energized and ramps up its efforts to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing.

Many years ago, I came to the then-tentative conclusion that the jews's essays contain a farrago of extraordinary claims with little or no evidence. While there are clearly exceptions to that rule, all these years later my conclusion is no longer tentative. In particular, I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about the jews's objectives. It's quite likely it will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that I feel no more personal hatred for it than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them. In closing, we must do everything in our power to fight on the battleground of ideas for our inalienable individual rights. The fight must go on.

Sort of related.
Added so that anons can learn what a British Jew sounds like because, yes, they have a discernible accent beneath whatever regional accent they have acquired. Neophytes to Kike-spotting should also pay attention to his nose and droopy ear lobes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hzroMeaRE

I went back and merged all of them, I'll probably make an imgur album later to keep putting more that we find.

That's it for now, let's keep it up 👌🏻

Here's the link to the imgur gallerty:

http ://imgur.com/gallery/ZOBym

Found some more (fresh ones and old ones)

Yeah it goes more than that, Khazars were known for taking identities even before the Jewish infestation. They stole Aryan babies after the war, which is why Israelis are more attractive than their international brethren. I mean they are literally the Faceless Men from ASOIAF(Freemasons) if you haven't figured it out, there's also a link with the Hashashin/Assassins, Trudeau was praying with the Aga Khan not too long ago.

And if you don't think it's a mega-multi-generational effort by Saturn worshiping occultists, you need to wake up. It's the biggest conspiracy of all times.

One of my favorite historical propaganda pieces is this pic from the Black Hundreds in the early 1900s. A jew attacking with a jew claw from a media broadsheet. Notice the bottom left hand corner? A mask.

Not much has changed.

You're a fucking retard. Leftists are already calling Israel a white supremacist state like the other guy said. Fucking think for once in your gay life dude.

Take note of how they refer whites as "white people" and the constant use of the word fellow.Throughout my time of dealing with shills I've always noticed they tried to push the usual "I'm white just like you and we should stop being racist, fellow white man." and they can never just say whites, they always have to add something to it.Just wanted to point that out.

Yeah, I figure if I find enough of these, it can serve as an entry-level redpill into th JQ.

We whites
Pick one

Typical tricks there mer- shlomo!

Kek

I'm imagining a huge two column chart:

Then at the bottom just to cement the point, a huge compilation of
>jews aren't white
It's a 3-step process which is 2 more steps than any normalfag can follow

You're totally right, but I think we can break it down for them. For example, first pic related seems innocuous to most people.
then you show them and explain that "penetrate the ranks" (2nd pic related) is code for fifth column subversion.
Lays out a logical argument which unfortunately only works with people can into logic

i want to explicitly request more pics of
sage for doublepost

bump

bump because i'm putting an image together but need more examples of
And feedback on my thought process here would be welcome

From his Instagram

archive.is/Ryfdi
archive.is/TDzeG

see those videos on Youtube where the members of the Synagogue Of Satan in their Talmud dens of iniquity and wickedness sing that they are not white… of course we all know that they are serpent Kenite Khazar swarthy excrement reptiles

thanks, saved everything

Good. Anything that helps destroy israel and the cummunists distracted while we're forming white ethnostates of our own is good.