White Sharia/mysogny thread

Topics:
Coverture
Coverture was the reality for all of European history up until the mid and late 19th century, when feminist agitators, the media, and academic establishment triumphed with their agitations through its abolition. The basic principle of coverture is that the rights of the woman are completely subsumed into that of her husband’s. A married woman could not own property, sign legal documents or enter into a contract, obtain an education against her husband’s wishes, or keep a salary for herself.

William Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England, Volume I:

The very being or legal existence of the woman is suspended during the marriage, or at least is incorporated and consolidated into that of the husband: under whose wing, protection, and cover, she performs every thing; and is therefore called in our law-French a feme-covert; is said to be covert-baron, or under the protection and influence of her husband, her baron, or lord; and her condition during her marriage is called her coverture.

UCLA gender studies professor Ellen Carol DuBois (whose career is chronicled in the Jewish Women’s Archive, of course) highlighted in her histories of women’s rights “the initial target of women’s rights protest was the legal doctrine of ‘coverture’“, and that 19th century feminist icon Lucy Stone despised the common law of marriage “because it ‘gives the “custody” of the wife’s person to her husband, so that he has a right to her even against herself.‘”

If a woman decided to leave her marriage she was a penniless non-entity no matter what her previous position was in life (truly, there is no better position for an errant whore to be rendered into). Any restoration of traditional gender roles starts by restoring coverture, thus removing financial incentives for worthless scheming whores to destroy the sanctity of marriage by abandoning it over whims and lusts. Marriage, up until the abolition of coverture, meant that the woman was permanent property of one man, allowed continued existence and any degree of freedom only in accordance with his desires.

The dower grew out of the Germanic practice of bride price (Old English weotuma), which was given over to a bride’s family well in advance for arranging the marriage.

Before a woman was her husband’s property, she was her father’s. This is why the father gives away the bride at the marriage ceremony. Traditional marriage was a transfer of property, with the priest serving the role as the trusted third party to do the background research and make sure the transaction was honest. It was essentially like getting the sale of your apartment validated by a notary. The daughter was sold off by her father, and it was the father’s sole judgement of who was eligible to lawfully purchase his property.

The status of women as property was nearly universal in European cultures, with the exception of Jewry and some groups of gypsies, where access to tithes and trust followed a matrilineal line. This was why the Jews were so keen to attack these ideas, because the patrilineal passing of property was innately offensive to their culture. Europe only has this absurd notion of women as independent entities because of organized subversion by agents of Judaism.

Coverture and bride price were abolished to ridiculously assert women were independent entities with “rights” so that they could lobby for suffrage

White Sharia is a Jewish meme meant to mock Whites and scare women away from supporting us.
Op is a faggot.
Sage and report.

hitting a woman out of her head was seen as benevolent and a universal necessity in every marriage until the sixties, and even portrayed positively in movies and film. Regular slapping and the occasional vicious beating of a woman was a necessity in every household. Women need to be regularly disciplined to keep their heads about them. They can be intellectually mature and clever to the point of deviousness, but they will always have the emotional state of a very young child and we all know what happens when you spare those the rod.

On this subject I hear two narratives from low-T men in the alt-right. The first is that all these transformations in the rights and status of women happened in reaction to family abandonment and general hardships upon women. Even those I respect like My Posting Career’s PLEASUREMAN fall for this sniveling lie from the mouths of manipulative whores. To these I have said: let us examine the data.

Broken families happened as a result of these changes in the status of women, not as the cause of them. The reality is that extramarital sex and birth was at an all time historical low because of Victorian standards of morality. The only spikes on that chart before 1950 were a result of world wars, because a man that died in some kike’s war could not marry his whore. Men held up their end of everything.

So most of this “I’m totally traditionalist but WHITE SHARIA is terrible” nonsense is coming from women, but sometimes it is coming from small-souled bugmen as well. Some of these men are being bullied by their wives. Some of them just have no will to power. Beardson just used this line, and as far as I’m concerned he’s not only no longer the leader of the thot patrol, but no longer eligible to even be on it. We’ll be bullying whores without him from now on.

Go away kike

So most of this “I’m totally traditionalist but WHITE SHARIA is terrible” nonsense is coming from women, but sometimes it is coming from small-souled bugmen as well. Some of these men are being bullied by their wives. Some of them just have no will to power. Beardson just used this line, and as far as I’m concerned he’s not only no longer the leader of the thot patrol, but no longer eligible to even be on it. We’ll be bullying whores without him from now on.

Semite

islam is a satanic cult created by a degenerate pedophile warlord
we have nothing to learn from that shit, keep it european

warlordism is intrinsically European, we're just the mightier and better warlrods.

You don't need to adopt fucking sharia to advocate for women to stay within their own racial demographic. All you do when you put forth retarded concepts like "White sharia" is normalizing the mudshit flood into european lands by claiming we need a sharia variant of our own. No we don't, we just need to have an established power-structure that is willing to discriminate based on religion and race and deport/genocide accordingly.
retard, possibly mudslime retard, but retard either way

Fucking retards. Just because you hate kikes and faggots, and think women should know their place, does not mean you need to imitate a fucking pedo shitskin death cult.

Women need to know their place, but that place is not chattel slaves who start getting raped as soon as they turn 9. Nor should some fat merchant be able to have as many wives as he wants. Women need to bear children, look after them in their formative years, help educate note the "help" - they can't be left in charge of it, they need discipline themselves them, help the man look after his household, support her man if it is possible. Women were successfully made into obedient housewives for millenia without the need for this desert kike hyporbole.

Psycho Sakko and the Vandals don't even fucking sound white, have you listened to their voices?
Why would you follow anything the fucking War Room says? they're fucking idiots.
They see all civilians as fodder when "SHTF"
Fuck those guys.
They're mongrel niggers, and they sound like it too.
Bumping to piss off the losers who listen to this trash instead of The Paranormies.

But they are.

Well if you're here, chances are good you're just a civie too.

Are you that fat autistic manchild RamblinRambo?

Fuck off with your Jewish memes.

And god dammit what kind of message is that outside of their White Sharia bullshit?
It burns my biscuits, man

They do have a lot of "DUUUH, I'M AN 91 IQ FACTORY FLOOR LIFER! OORAH!" moments.

Maybe they're not the best source of intellectual leadership.

Anti-saging because people actually need to read this shit.