WH Seth Rich Petition. You know what to do

Lets get 100K for Seth Rich

KEK wills it

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

I don't though, petition because of some irrelevant Kikes death? Lets focus on the fact that our countries are occupied by Zionist Jews instead of wasting our time promoting red herring fake conspiracies for the Jew stream media.

If Zionist Goyim mainstream media puppets like Sean Hannediy are talking about it, it doesn't belong on Holla Forums, Maybe you should try going to a Fox News forum?

Remember when OP's had standards?
Pepperidge Farm remembers

itsafraid.jpg

theres something around the mark of 5 different SR threads, calling this one out for being a lazy as fuck, shit OP is not jewery, it was standard community practice. I can't speak for the other user.

If you weren’t a line parroting newfaggot you might have realised that

OP means well, kike!

OP post this in older thread.

There should be 150 Seth Rich threads. It is the thread that when pulled will tear the Democratic Party apart and end leftism as a mainstream ideology in the United States if not the entire western world.

Dude don't waste your time, these aren't legitimate users these are paid fed shills promoting some Kosher red herring conspiracy about a dead Jew that literally also being promoted by the cuckservative Zionist media. Its ridiculous how mods can let these shilling ops go unchecked.

Tell me why? Why do I care about putting some non-Jewish democractic cronies in jail?

Literally tell me how benefits me anyway going after some goy puppets of Jews while Zionist Jews rape my country dry? The Jews have you chasing circles.

Because I get to stick it to "Crooked Hillary" Shut the fuck up. US politics is a sham. Its a complete farce controlled by Jews. Trump works for Jews Hillary and dems are puppet, nothing more nothing less. We are going after the Jews, we aare going to expose the Jews, and we will overthrow them. Stop wasting our time with this nonsense.

This does nothing but keep the masses misled and distracted from real conspiracy theories like Jews doing 911 and committing the greatest act of treason in world history. You're a fucking faggot Op

DAILY REMINDER HIS NAME WAS SETH I WILL BEAT SOME NIGGER ASS RICH
Also OP is always an eternal faggot. Have a bump

should we be sending you some sedatives or something? you seem to be veering off the rails at an alarming rate

Choose one. Online petitions are feelgood bullshit

Hello OP, thanks for the link, but this is should probably be put in another Rich thread instead of a new one. More anons will see it. Also these Shareblue shills are really going at it today. We don't give a fuck if he's a kike. A kike is a good kike. And he was fucking murdered and his friends and family support the internet's work. Thanks again OP.

*a good kike is a good kike
oops

Any tl;dr for a europoor who has no idea what this is about?

mmmm.

Are we sure this isn't a distraction?

Only 21k signatures. We are losing the propaganda war, or we are being filtered by whitehouse.gov. Not very encouraging. We are 2- 3 distraction stories away from the story being gone for good.

You cunts are out of your mind.

this shit

Holy shit, (((someone))) is afraid.

I signed it for you if that counts, but my statement stands.

Okay then.

I really don't know what to tell you from here, other than good luck. and bump.

What does Todd & Claire have to do with this?

No derail, but they tried to blackmail assange allegedly. Your questions are my questions.

seth rich was a DNC staffer that is supposedly the source of the email leak. he was killed a few days after the leak in a 'robbery' where nothing was stolen. The thinking is that he was disillusioned with how the DNC treated bernie and so leaked the emails and was then killed because of it. I'm inclined to believe it.

bump