UK gov covering up abductions?

Yesterday on halfchan I posted the theory that Muslims were abducting children using the "free taxi rides" after the bomb attack at the concert in Manchester. This theory started to fall apart as more of the children were found or their bodies identified.

However, I noticed some strange things in the articles about missing children, and also in the response by the government with deploying the military and even using the SAS to clear houses.

Most of the info is in the screencap here. I'll post the links after this for easier browsing. If anyone has a twitter, please contact George Webb at @truthleaks with this info.

When I posted the updated SAS rescue theory, the thread suddenly had an influx of shills shitposting stuff that didn't even make any sense, and were rapidly posting to hit the limit. There's definitely something going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/father-pleads-safe-return-daughter-15-friend-go-missing-manchester/
news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-named-by-us-officials-10890167
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126878215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that last part is good enough evidence for me

Image posted is of the Muslim taxi kidnappers theory with other articles giving general context.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/father-pleads-safe-return-daughter-15-friend-go-missing-manchester/
Article on the girl who disappeared with severe burns that was likely rescued by the SAS.

>news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-named-by-us-officials-10890167
Video of SAS raid on bombers house. Right at the start you hear civilians comment on loud bangs. There are other articles commenting on the use of flashbangs. Keep in mind, the SAS raided a house that was considered to have boobytraps or suicide bombers in, instead of scouting the place with robots as is normal procedure. Seems more likely to be a hostage rescue.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126878215

Link to original halfchan thread.

Is it wrong that a part of me wants it to be true? It pains me, but stories like this are the types to drive normalfags over the edge. Its not the bombing, its not the killings and fear, its that some scum during this chaos abducted some scared children and took them away to a rape den.

It's the bed they made, they have to sleep in it at some point. The sooner they do, the sooner they'll wake up.

Seems pretty legit. Fuck's sake.

They didn't do shit after Rotherham so they won't do shit over abductions that aren't even real.

Can any of you with a twitter account please tweet the pictures posted at
and first one at to @TruthLeaks

twitter.com/georgwebb

He needs to be notified about the potential use of a knock-out gas. He's an investigative journalist and expert on chemicals (user in previous halfchan thread told me to contact him). I don't have a twitter and don't want to put my phone number on it.

Everyone needs to spread this wherever you can to whoever you can. Cheers.

In OPs image someone comments on them not thinking the SAS would be drugging these people when they rescue them.

The average SAS grunt is selected based on a number of criteria.
One of those criteria is they are not very bright. They have to be stupid enough to think that what they're being told to do is possible. Otherwise they can't pull it off.
senior NCOs and officers are the ones selected for brains but also for obedience. They're smart enough to know the things expected of them are insane or even impossible but are sufficiently obedient they'll do it anyways.

Another angle to consider as to why they are saying nothing is that if the kidnappers get wind they are being hunted there is a good chance the abductee ends up with a slit throat in a ditch. Corpses can't identify suspects.

I don't want to be too logical on current year Holla Forums though, good chance of being called a shill or a kike.

No I agree with you, but I reckon all the kids have been rescued or are dead by now. Laura Macintyre was definitely rescued by SAS as detailed in the above images. The gay man turned up dead earlier today.

Here's the issue

It's BS, but tbh I will keep an open mind if true. It'd be hilarious if it turned out that this is happening though- couldn't care less about these dumb thots who campaigned to let these shitskins in anymore, I just wanna radicalise.

Very suspicious that these "terrorist attacks" (false-flags) just use to happen in metro tunnels.

What if nobody died in the "bomb" attack and all those missing people were those who jumped to "helpful" taxis?

What if these missing children end up to Moloch's mouth??

Can you make a clear post with all the details?

Checked. What's your horizontal resolution? Make shit tall, not wide.

You're full of shit. The SAS are top-tier operators and ex-SAS blokes are still tactically and mentally quick even years after leaving the service. You'd know this if you'd actually met any. However, that doesn't stop them from being the best goyim you'll ever meet, and they are purposely kept in the dark about their missions. They get an order, say "kill the guy that looks like this" and they do it. They generally don't get told why. Plus, these guys are put through a programme that borders on MK Ultra-tier obedience.

You don't need to be stupid to obey authority blindly, the Stanford prison experiment showed that in the 70s. If the OP pic is correct, the SAS would be much more competent at doing this than cops; although the pavement pounders certainly satisfy the low intelligence requirement you're talking about, they wouldn't pull it off without leaving a trace due to that same trait.

Plus if they were told to spray a little girl in the face with a gas to knock her out and wipe her memory of the horrible things that happened, they would be more than willing to.

I'll get right on that now.

You may be thinking of the senior NCOs.

What you think the recent deaths during their selection courses are down to the candidates being too smart?
No they're down to them being thick enough to keep going despite being dehydrated to the point of death.

Nope user, pretty standard thought process, at least IMO. Especially with the increasing levels of frustration with the political landscape its clear that we are all feeling rn at currently even higher than the already incredibly high normal levels. I was kinda pissed when they found a second, unexploded bomb at the stadium that failed to go off. It's a sad reality, but we are going to die by a thousand cuts unless we have another 9/11-tier event to snap these fucking normies out of being such scared cucks. The muzzies are gonna have to push them until they reach the threshold of finally being more scared of them or their family members getting 'sploded than being called 'racist', which is a threshold that's resilience is really beginning to surprise me. I dont wanna see any more innocent ppl die in our countries at the hands of muzzies, but I dunno how else ppl are going to wake up…. but It has to boil over soon now, or at least be getting very very close, no? WHo the fuck knows tho man……. This is a fucking clown world at this point.

P.S….. doesn't it always seem like there is a 'second unexploded device' that failed to go off during almost every terrorist attack? You guys think that could possibly mean anything outside of the characteristically inbred and retard-tier IQ-levels of said goatfuckers? Seems kinda weird how it happens literally every time I can remember a bombing lately… hm.

Not true, the last 2 years so many innocent people have died due to this retarded semetic cult yet I have never heard a normalfag express genuine worry for their safety or the safety of their country, it's all just virtue signaling and "NOT ALL MUSLIMS GUYS". These people won't and can't ever wake up even if they are themselves about to die by the hands of a muslim.

I'd wager that the blokes in the parties and the gov take their fair share from those coverups. I wouldn't put it past any of those cunts to have a dungeon full of those children.

Sorry man but no, definitely regular operators. I'm not saying they're Holla Forumstier but they're definitely not average lemmings, they are capable of independent thought unlike der ewige normie but I'll grant you that they're not about to unlock the secrets of the universe and go rogue hunting globalists. Joining the SAS is still seen as a huge honour, people will naturally die trying to get in because they make a really big deal out of loyalty and never being the one to let down the other team members. That alone has a huge psychological weight.

Smart people do dumb, stubborn shit. Alexander killed off most of his army by leading them through a desert. Willpower is a curious thing.

Is that pic from the concert?

See I grew around the RAF and everything I heard about the SAS essentially boiled down to "It's a group of retards led by the insane, that's why they pull off the impossible"
With stories from the herc and C17 guys including such delightful gems as a group of SAS squaddies standing around confused in a firefight and then loudly sayin "Oi I think they're shootin at us" until their sarge told them to kill the ragheads.

It helps that that ragheads can't shoot for shit, so you can forgive them for not thinking they were being shot at for a while. .

Sure is user. Poor Kayleigh Pinkerton went from innocently twerking in the crowd to a fried piece of bacon in the blink of an eye. Only 16. Very sad. :^'(

whether or not its true is one thing, and that matters
but whats gonna be done about it before the end times if normies don't believe it?