Rand Paul to intruduce bill to block sale of arms to Saudi Arabia

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/rand-paul-force-vote-massive-saudi-arms-deal-warns-sales-would-drag-us-yemen-war
archive.is/SJByl

I think you all know who they are talking about here

One can only hope it is as I said

Here's to hoping it passes
Rand isn't quite as good as his dad but if he keeps this up he might improve

There was a good clip of Rand Paul debating Bret Stephens on MSNBC about giving weapons to the Saudis. Stephens ran through his 20 seconds of talking points, which Rand rebutted. Stephens had no intelligent response so he simply repeated the same 20 seconds of talking points again.

Based Randlet!

This is so fucking retarded.

(((Stephens))) is a Jew.

Really makes you think.

What is?

Bump for justice

Everyone send him your energy!

GOOD LUCK DOCTOR COX
GOOD LUCK DOCTOR COX
GOOD LUCK DOCTOR COX

This is good because every time the US sells weapons to the middle east, there always seems to be a terrorist attack.

Rand was our guy all along

Actually, stopping brown people from coming in everywhere and deporting those here would stop future terrorism attacks, user.

Cheers Rand.

would you point out what part of it makes you think its "based", as you call it?
i dont like using that word
from what I can tell, it angers israel, but only officially(it actually pleases them), it makes, was it 12 billion for the U.S.A., and it gets even more weapons into the hands of islamic barbarians, and even if he did rip em off it still isn't a good thing

face it, its a bait and switch tactic so Trump can get what he wants
im open to being convinced by you that the arms deal coming to fruition would be a good thing; i just dont see why it would be myself

I can't believe you've all forgotten.

I stand with Rand.

Sure Rand may be /ourguy/ sometimes, but Ron Holla Forums is probably the best president we never had thanks to the progressive subhumans.

Trump thinks it's a good idea, so it's BASED. I voted for him because I trust him as a decision maker and know that he will always do whatever it takes to make America great again.