URGENT FALSE FLAG

THE JEW'S MASTER PLAN TO END WHITE NATIONALISM
THE JEWS HAVE CREATED ATOMWAFFEN A FAKE ORGANIZATION TO SLANDER WHITES AND THEY ARE PLOTTING A DIRTY BOMB ATTACK
THEY PLAN TO MAKE WHITE NATIONALISTS THE NEXT ISIS
WE HAVE TO SPREAD THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE TO BLOCK THEM DOING THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127032057
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNDfkV2AKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VIRAL CAMPAIGN THAT THE JEWS HAVE CREATED A FAKE WHITE ORGANIZATION TO SLANDER US AND THE ALT RIGHT
THIS WILL BLOW UP IN THEIR FACES AS WE EXPOSE IT AS JEWISH CONTROLLED
BUT ONLY IF WE WORK HARD NOW

Pointless shit

So you just that bored today are what?

This is the greatest threat to the Alt Right and we need to work now to neutralise it

We're not nor were we ever the alt-right

In the public's mind we are the same thing
if the alt right becomes the new ISIS then we become the next ISIS in people's minds too

nice source OP, should probably kill yourself now.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Oh OP you are like the down syndrome kid at the park, all the other children are playing and you run around after them vying for a sliver of attention. You only ever get it when you shit your pants and start rubbing it on the walls though.

ATOMWAFFEN = JEWISH PSYOP

Shut up you fucking retard. The alt-right is exactly what you claiming this group to be, Jewish controlled opposition that they use to mislead people and smear and distort perceptions of us. And no shit, Jews have been doing these tactics for decades.

Jewish false flag terrorism in our name or anything close to what people think of as White nationalism would decimate our cause
I agree that the alt right is a manufactured entity and obviously not us though

sage

If they were planning to make white nationalists the next ISIS they'd be gibs us guns ammo explosives and trucks

'I'll finalize "proof" tomorrow.

You can in the meantime, find proof for yourselves.

Check their videos. It looks like the same BS you see in Isis videos. Gay graphics superimposed on video.

This time, instead of crosshairs, it's nuclear symbols imposed on a shaky-hires american map.

It's not good goys, and even if it's larping, do you really think RADIATION is how the white race is going to ensure it's survival?

Dont be a fucking idiot.'

accpac is a dog of a piece of software
that is all

Yeah dude, Jews have been false flagging us from the beginning and theirs more to come. That's you have to be able to prove to people their is a war on Whites, and be able to tell people it was a Jewish false flag when it happens. This isn't anything new, Jews have been waging an endless war on Whites for the past 2000 years.

Bump in order to counter the sage kikes arguing that there's nothing wrong with jewish controlled opposition or it doesn't exist… which seems to be a new theme lately as every 'jew-wise' group gets steered towards jewish false flags to undermine the movement

Yeah just from this picture Holla Forums can tell this is a controlled opposition group.
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNDfkV2AKY
Any group that doesn't focus primary on the Jews is a Jewish led op meant to strawman us and unite people against us. Jews are trying to unite every race against Whites while we should be trying to unite every race against the Jews. Having a group that says "I hate niggers, spics, chinks, wetbacks gooks and kike" only succeed in uniting people against Whites and furthering the Jews agenda.

Yeah, No…it doesn't make any sense at all. Enjoy your ban

But yeah anyway Op and the rest of Holla Forums don't call yourself White nationalists. I'm not I don't think most of Holla Forums is. I'm a White Liberationist. I want my people free from Zionist Jewish oppression and tyranny against Whites. It as nothing to do with any other races just like a Palestinians problem with the Jews have nothing to do with any other races.