Planetside 2 Thread: Better Red Than Dead Edition

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aSYp8
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that works better to prevent skinwalkers
if mark wasn't a kike we could also fill the thread with gore and lewds

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/aSYp8

Your a real pal waifu

You tried your best.

This is totally why I've been saving gore and not because I find it fascinating.

:^)

I'm pretty sure it was 8 or 9

Nacho pls

In his defense, there isn't all that much else to do in a rural town.

thankfully there are lots of kids in rural towns and nacho now has means to spend his time

standing here and mowing down mobs vanu was fun and some went out of their way to c4 me but kept missing

use OBS with nvenc nig

Did we do something special for this?

7 hours at the crown

There were so many kills from sitting in there it was great.

And since people know his taste, they might be more willing to help him out.

We held The Crown for 7 hours and 10 minutes.

I'm GoldmanStacks in-game

The NC cucking themselves out to Vanu puppet masters shifted into overdrive when they realized we held the Crown

We got our first potential recruit for the new application process! now on to Step 2, you faggot.

Good job on step one. Now do step two. Maybe you can be the first to join the autism that is wwew.

That was one of my most satisfying kills ever.

All done. Now I just need to relearn how to play this game.

You'll also need a crash course on salt mining if you're rusty at that.

Remember to get membership to help feed the starving artists and buy Daybreak Good Goy Points to upgrade those Chicken Sundies :^)

What the hell? I vaguely remember that peoples talking about the attachment will be unlock for free

supposedly that's not this patch but like the next one

Not only that, we were fighting both Vanu and NC at the same time.

They better not pulled a Todd Howard on me

halp

is game working?

So I just got the Uppercut and it's more challenging to use than I remember. Tips?

I don't think its possible to get a membership at the time. I tried on the site and it didn't work either. Give it a couple of days.

Yes.

use the nighthawk instead

I'd like to be able to play the game in the first place now.

Oh right. Sorry, tired. Delete you're configs if you fucked with them. (Make a back up of course), if you didn't do that in the first place. Try messing with them, finally if that doesn't work. Reinstall will always fix it. Also any installed custom things should be removed too for the time being till you get it running.

are there any other directories that PS2 installs to besides the steam location?

Anyone got any AutoHotKey scripts for toggling proxy voice chat? My tape solution isn't quite working.

you can use a controller and rubberband the stick, it's what I do when I bother to play music

…Did you not go to Daybreak's PS2 website and download that version?
The Steam Client is notoriously glichy.

nope, I've been using the steam client 100% of the time for the last two years

Please don't reply to the tripfag.

I have forced user on

I need more jams for my experimental battlebarding, ran out of music almost instantly

quality sonydaybreak programming

whoops I replaced the wrong one, more like this

keystate=down
(your toggle goes here)::
Send {[prox button goes here] %keystate%}
if keystate = down
SetEnv, keystate, up
else if keystate = up
SetEnv, keystate, down
return
ensure you run the script as admin and re-toggle if you tab out, client key-state resets on tab

just pirate the discography of a metal band you like and put it on shuffle

The Medic's nano-regen ability is pretty underwhelming considering everyone just chugs medkits and doesn't bother to even check the minimap for nearby medics. It's also faster to die and be rezzed than healed from low health to full health. I don't know what nano-regen needs to be better, but it needs something.

i got a perturbator album and hotline miami 1 ost, dumping some metal too.

Or just put a long cooldown on using medkits, like in PS1. The MLG tryhards would scream bloody murder about that.

The way I see it nano regen is important because as a medic it's the only way to actually heal your self.

That might be less important in more zergy situations but it's kind of valuable to have more longevity as a medic.

It's so inefficient at self-healing, though, that I don't think it's meant to be the abilities strong point.

delete medkits

Yet despite that it's valuable as the only way to heal your self.

They can chug medkits too.

Dont worry. Next game update adds nano gen slot which makes the nano regen regenerate its energy 20% faster when fully certed. Check PTS. Its like an infinite medkit that earns you certs.

Oh no, no…
Make them only heal about 250 Hit Points per kit, 1/4 of your full health.
You need to chug four to get right back to 1000!
Now Medic Nano Regen and Restoration Kits become WAY more useful!

Sounds like that'll just cause everyone to go medic for the self-healing, like people going engie for the infinite ammo.

what, you mean that it'll actually make medic useful? god fobid that happens.

Why?

Forgot to mention its a suit slot. But yeah, hopefully medic will become the main class.

Useful as in more selfish? That's not useful at all. We're trying to find ways to get away from MLG killwhoring, remember? That's why we're shitting on medkit chugging.

I think classes should be useful for their utility to other players and the accomplishment of objectives, not KDR inflating.

This is what happens when you don't bully the healsluts.

but we like being bullied

why would anyone use anything else? even on cqc it works as the real thing because you can glitch the burst fire into being full auto and then you have the extra attachments or the best in the class ads accuracy/recoil

recoil isn't actually the best but still very very tame

I think it's a fuckload better at range than the Jaguar, on top of being more accurate in general meaning it's alright at room clearing.

What the fuck is with this continent? Nothing works right and nothing goes right on Hossin. It's fucking cursed.

C4 is more useful as a medic.

It's useful as a self heal, and in large zerg rushes it can buy a bit of longevity for the team when you need to keep shooting.

Medics are actually really good in combat, work very well if the player just wnats to play the game like a regular shooter

Scratch that, it's just server maintenance/patching.
Timezones are a bitch.

Gazonthor, pls stop being such a miserable faggot.

What'd he say this time?

Just being a whiny passive aggressive fag as usual. He knows what we should be doing, and that great. But he just has shitty energy, and the tone he uses to try to tell us to do things isnt winning me over.
Its like, annoyed and board. You know what I'm talking about.

Hes fine otherwise, I just hate when he leads.

He really just needs to take control more aggressively. We need more than one sunderer to take fort Drexler, so call names and tell them to get sunderers. Even just saying
would suffice, we're good enough to know what we need to do for that. Same with that lightning that was killing our sundy at Drexler, no one knew until it was smoking. Call it out and we'll get to it, but we can't do anything if we don't know what's going on. Pop smokes at important points and all and we'd have done much better.

When they make the attachments free will they refund the certs I spent on them? Also will they do that for maxs too?

Thats like 1500 certs 4 me

no, wrel confirmed that they won't refund on his faceberg thing

You get refunds if you buy something that gets removed or defaulted. I got some certs back on the Mosquito's air radar because it's a standard part of them now (like turbo for Harassers).

O-ok y-you too

Give some disco a try.

Sounds Lewd

Oh man that Hossin tonight was fun.

Feels good mang. Someone drawfag this for me ;_;

no we don't want people only getting shit when they're told to

we need people seeing a problem and taking the initiative to FIX that problem

you see a lack of sundies? you get a sundie

you see a bunch of enemy sundies balled like no business? you get into a harrass and go bahind those fuckers or you play the c4 fairy game

we need fucking doers not followers

I'm ready, are you?

European
But when you kick it off, it's gonna start over here too. Enjoy.

GAYMERGRRLXD DOES IT AGAIN!

tell us where you're actually from and not fall into that EU super state bs

Why don't I give you my credit card number too, Shlomo?

Croatia

And no, I don't fall for the EU bullshit.

Nice landing ace.

nice I knew a big flaming homosexual from there once he was a pretty decent person untill alot of drama bullshit happened

anyways I'm a britbong, do your selves and favor and leave the EU

Eh, most people actually want out, gubmint doesn't because they get second grade gibs. Government is kinda falling apart right now, but y'know, life as usual in the Balkans. We also have two interesting political parties, which if merged would more or less form the NSDAP.
Hopefully we actually manage to get out soon, before half our country is sold to the oil jews and the GMO jews.

good lucks in your EU endeavors you probably flaming homosexual from EU zone 9

I-I'm not g-gay.
only for younger Kurt Russel

he's not a bad looking older man either you know

True.

why does my heart not allow me to fuck around when i want to

So lets make a poll on which Platoon leader has the sexiest voice. Nominate your autist now!

fuck off johnny

That actually looks comfy a fuck.

>losing tech plant to

this last hour was pretty soul destroying you fucking faggots, I can't believe you didn't want to base autism

About as burger at base defending as you can get.
I'm still mad that we had one going on Briggs that got fucked up by two vanu sundies simply because nobody could be bothered flanking them.

man these threads make me want to go back.
im also a Vs scumbag, can't beat the ass
is it basically seeing a second coming or is it stable seeing some growth

Vanu were a mistake.

introduction of construction was the first time the player population actually went up in years

there's good fights pretty much every day around primetime

I'm pretty defeatist when it comes to PS2 ever really being improved. They don't have a real dev team anymore so even if there was a will, they're just not capable of bringing the changes the game needs to truly be good.

I'm always down for comfy base building. Problem is that we needed to defend our territories and the pubscrubs were too busy bullying NC (22% pop when I last checked) so they let everything go to VS (44% pop).

Tomorrow I'll grab a few more certs and maybe buy a construction module if we're getting autistic. Then again I really wanna cert out a battle gal so I don't know. You can count on my ANT, though.

I'll help you guys out too. It'll be a good change of pace to build comfy autism bases.

Guys, I'm gonna be away for 3 weeks on a summer vacation. Are you gonna be purging inactive members any time soon?

pretty sure they aren't going to be removing inactives because they bring down our outfit averages which helps with salt extraction

im pretty sure we're not gonna be doing that but tell me your username just in case.

Has anyone brought the ramps yet? I'm thinking about getting them for my yurobeat harassers.

ViktorBurg

Was there a patch that added new deployables to the game?

now a single player can administer a daily dose to an entire zerg

JUST

Battlebards please add this.

Kill and the burgs and the tranus

Superior denpa

Animu always triggers fags, which makes these great options for battlebards.

While we are at it, add this as well.

Oh fuck the character songs are out?
I still need to get the OP and ED for this show.
Internet has been out for fucking 3 days. Hope It comes back online for today. I'll try to bard some of these.

And yes this is true.

Not available in my country. Thanks Jewtube, I just downloaded it as mp3 anyway.

Because that clearly worked so well right?

did we hammer that into people? no we did not, you gotta tell people to step up and the people who do step up to say that they're stepping up

it's not something that happens over night, specially not with social awkward fags but we don't just simply want lemmings, trust me on this I saw this kinda shit happen in eve online and I did my best to try and make that not happen so much

is it just me, or is the loading screens with the vs in them always showing a butt, while the rest doesn't.
started noticing it, and in every other faction screen, no active butt showing.

If you notice we need more sunderers just say it. Most people don't or can't check the map every minute to see the situation and not everyone can make sense of it enough to know what exactly they need to do. Similarly with that sunderer getting hit from a lightning, most of us were fighting in that building or on the other side of fort Drexler, we could never have seen it happening, so when you notice something just call it out. There's a massive difference between
and

I know that personally I expect the platoon lead to say we need more sunderers, if he doesn't I just assume we're moving to another fight soon, since stuff like that is the platoon leads job.

loading screen ranking

fucking miserable looking fucks just standing in the rain

running forwards for somereason

bunch of bad ass mother fuckers

it's been said enough times already now a single sundie just isn't enough, if you get one you need to get four and even then it's not enough

even cod kiddies have that, it's fucking pathetic if you can't understand that you need to look at your map every other moment

thing is though whenever our current leaders are not on nothing really gets done and even when they are on we still don't get the correct amount of sundies just >k guise lets kamikaze gals into them for epic lols I'm sure it'll work this time around

I need to unlock the ramp

hue

I wish I had the certs to spend on structures, but I'm still just trying to finish out my only class' loadout.

can you deploy a prowler on it

Oh fuck. I was just trying to think of what it could be used for. We might have some hilarious meta to work on here.

probably, but that skyshield is in a spot where a prowler can't get on top

This is true but in general playing music pisses off most normalfags. That's why I just play whatever music seems to suit the moment.

I'm going to get it and I'm going to use it to do fucking jumps and shit.

What the fuck? Pressing M takes you out of the actionand sometimes takes 10 seconds to load, when most of us are busy actually doing shit it falls to the platoon lead to make sure everything else is going well. We can't sit there pressing M every 5 seconds while a firefight is going on. I'll make it simple for you
Since most of us are busy with the fighting part of the game, and don't have the luxury of worrying about everything else.

all this is just you saying you can't multitask at all, it takes very little time to get enough of grasp of a situation to understand what's going down and quite honestly shit happens fast in combat so you're only going to get less then little time to understand shit, point is though everyone needs that skill and to develop it otherwise we're just lemmings

when they fixed letting the phoenix fly through the skyshield, they simultaneously broke wheels so that wheels wouldn't.

prowlers don't have wheels so they probably can't sit on top of the skyshield

All this is saying is you're fucking retarded. There's shit that doesn't work and we saw it doesn't fucking work, and that's what you propose, and there's shit that works and we've seen it fucking works and that's what your arguing against. It takes 0 time away from game to say go pull sunderers, there's a lightning at smoke, go overload the generator, and it's an incredibly boost to outfit efficiency, but that would be 2mlg4u so you want us to run around doing everything ourselves without communication for what purpose? To prove how much of a tryhard you aren't? I'd rather lock continents and mine salt with communication than lose every 50/50 fight without it to prove how notmlgpro we are.

Protip for everyone who hasn't done it. Go to the controls menu and bind the minimap zoom functions to your mouse wheel so you can easily zoom the minimap in and out as you please. This makes it really easy to keep an eye on the situation as you can zoom out enough to completely cover most bases. You don't need to check your map.

As for sunderers, more is always good. Just spawn at the nearest base and drive one to your target then park it behind a tree or something. It doesn't have to be in the best place, have it far back from the base even. As long as it's there so that people can spawn on it if the better placed ones go down it's fine. We can often win battles of attrition as long as our sunderers are protected so that people can keep spawning. They are not that expensive and if you are not planning to use those nanites for a MAX or another vehicle then you may as well get a sundy, the points regenerate really quickly.

what you're suggesting is having people just sit around till anyone with some balls come on to tell them what to do instead of them realizing what needs to be done themselves and then doing that

it's actually possible to both have individual initiative and also just call something if you're busy

well the difference here is someone calling "we need sundies" and someone ordering "you get sundies"

people need to actually act BEFORE shit even gets called

waiting for orders is retarded, everyone should know what we need by now. but someone's always going to notice something first and if they can't do it themselves they should be calling it out.

i don't understand how this is a disagreement.

Outfit is full of scrubs that want to have fun. Usually fun doesn't equate to pulling sundies when we only have 1 spawn that it fueling all the troops in that battle.

No it isn't you nigger. You said no one should say it at all because
Except it doesn't and everyone who plays knows that's the case. Is it such a fucking tragedy that platoon leads have to do more than set a waypoint?Or should they not even do that, we should be able to look at the map and all just know where to go, right?

I'd say at this point we should just have everyone in one squad pull sundies. Worst case the spare ones can be live spawns inside the base and people can man their guns.

I don't know either, like ideally when someone calls something out I'd like the answer to that is "working on it", I understand we need people getting in the grind and being good at it but what happens outside of that is honestly what pushes the grind to whoevers favor

well you can still have fun while being hardcore, just gotta be chill about things and work together well

right because people should be doing it and anyone who calls it should only get the response "already happening" or equivalent

your only real point is where the outfit should go and to that it honestly doesn't seem like it matters much so long as we're all there together so yes that has to come down to a order but once in the fight, things have to be alot more automatic

you happy now faggot?

Funny thing is I'm usually that guy, but I battlebard so you never hear my voice say it.
But I also do wish people has more of a strat mind as it's a bit annoying seeing us camp one sunder and not bother spawning a whole fleet to try to push flanks, because that shit really does work.

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire gunnernacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

(checked)
I know that Tranu is fucking shite, but why are they actually the saltiest faction all the time?
Does Tranu attract all the spergs and faggots?
Also

Is high velocity ammo worth using? Particularly on weapons where it is the only ammo option like the TMG-50, AMR-66, T1B etc.

This is the last time I'll say this.
This doesn't fucking happen. Stop waiting for it to happen, because it won't. Do something productive and call it out, because otherwise you'll be waiting forever. Fuck off with your fantasy world bullshit.

I'm pretty sure you've never been platoon lead, and I hope it stays that way.

As someone that leads often, I notice quite often we'll have only one sunderer, and when I call for more, it usually takes a while, or even a few times of calling for more, before someone actually does go get more. Also, map awareness is not a hard thing to do, just take a glance at the map on the death screen before instantly redeploying, you get the chance to not only see if maybe you notice some territory being lost that the leader may not have, but you can also make sure to pick the best spawn at the moment, instead of just the one closest to your death.

if the first person to notice it calls it out then the answer is never going to be "working on it" though

the outfit could use more individual initiative. i think it comes down to nobody wanting to be the fag that ruins everything by trying to be too mlg so there's gaps where nobody wants to make a call. boiling it down to the basics of sunderers and terminals and making sure those get done every fight would probably be a happy medium if someone wants to take responsibility for nagging everyone about it.

i've played in public platoons where it happened just fine, lad. all it requires is a little more conscientiousness.

I might have to try doing leads sometime.
A good tip from life experience is that instead of shouting out
Instead point/say someone's name (Alpha 5)
Lets everyone know that you've put the responsibility to someone and that that someone will take the blame if there is no action put into getting the sunder there.

It's a relatively small malus, for an even smaller bonus.

I don't think it's worth it. The ammo should allow for some kind of specialization, but it doesn't achieve this aim.

If the velocity buff were closer to 20% I think it'd be more acceptable.

dunno man, I'd estimate a good 90% of my ragetells come from vanu

If my personal experience is anything to go by, people are actually intimidated at the thought of pulling a sunderer or galaxy.

Where the fuck do you drive it? How the fuck do you fly? What if I crash this plane with no survivors? Am I really gonna have to sit in the fucking sunderer for the entire fight?

So my advice is to just get people to pull sunderers en masse a few times. Lower everyone's inhibitions. After parking they stick around for 20 minutes, so you don't even have to babysit them. (A lot of new players don't seem to know this)

A galaxy with a bulldog gunner is a fucking nightmare for ground plebs, btw.

Every time that someone calls down a need for a new sundy I try to comply though ;_;

Holla Forums help me, i can't muster even steady 15 fps

life is suffering.

How did u install planetside on a phone?
did you try potato settings

Yes i'm using potato settings with render quality at 50%
but i think while messing in the UserOptions.ini i've actually set it to 0.6%, WHOOPS

Fucking airfags are the worst.

I dunno user, today I had like two valk kills, a reaper and a galaxy kill all on one AA max with default guns

maybe you should git gud

That's fine I guess, not like I wanted to earn any certs today.

it's okay user
we took the crow before maintenance

CONSOLATION PRIZE

You just missed it, we locked down a continent by warpgating NC. I think they're doing a hotfix.

SERVERS WHEN

THE PROBABLY WANT TO BUFF TR R-R-RIGHT?

I'll keep checking back. I just got into Sunless Sea so I wanted to keep hitting that, it's a lot to learn starting out.

TR too op pls nerf

I need to get around to digging into roms for this genesis, and git gud at Skullgirls, so I understand.

Tactical superiority soon, comrades.

That aint me negro.
On the subject of leading.
I let homos know what we need when we need it. Or at least try.
Way I see it is if you dont call out what we need and then get all huffy when its not done, then that falls on you.

I don't think this is just maintenance. I just checked what the fuck steam is downloading

I'm actually fine with most aircraft, it's just the galaxies that seem so tanky and resistant to flak, we eventually took them down though. I actually love the combined arms part of this game and love seeing aircraft even if ground forces are better people.

nigga we gated the burgers on amerish and subsequently won the alert

No I know it's a good thing but the servers had to go down for it, so it's basically repayment

He's moaned at me before, too. Small world.

i dont think there are alot of people he hasnt moaned at yet on the entire server. he went at me with his KDR bullshit for literally an hour straight.

IT'S UPDATING LADS

GET HYPE

HYPE

CERT REFUNDS?

Why do you voluntarily put a DRM on your game?

there's stupid and there's stupid user

So how do I get the fancy tech-muffled voice? I didn't see any voice packs with a voice like that and it ain't a MAX, that's for sure.

What do? the game crashed ever time I log in

Nevermind, fix it

What magic is this? I'm running on toaster and only run the game at 30fps before

A good old fashion Tower Hold!

Actually, they've been hiring on people again.
The Russians may have purged a lot of the old blood, but those were also people like T-ray and Higgby…

Yep, the ones we had on Test; Ramp, Blast Wall (A narrower, taller wall), a Phalanx Spear TURRET (As in, not stuck on a tall ass tower, all of those have been renamed Phalanx X TOWER instead), Reinforcement Module (An Antenna that allows your Faction to spawn in on your Sunderer from ANYWHERE as long as your Hex is under popped), a Holo Faction Flag, a Lumifiber Rampart Wall variant, and an INFANTRY GUARD TOWER!

Might I suggest this then?

That bug is back again?
Does it let you land aircraft up there as well?

I have it on my bracket keys instead, but here's the issue with that; Zoom out enough, and Minimap icons won't load.

This is why I like running with the Training Squad?

Clearly you need to do Sunderer Crashes in addition to Galaxy ones.

WHAT?!?!

Reminder to not reply to the namefag.

Whoa, the update improves performance too?

Just reduce the amount of healing medkits do, and/or give them a cooldown that triggers whenever you take damage, requiring you to find a medic if you need immediate healing.

You're interested in being Tranu scum? Heresy!

devs confirmed to hate TR

You guys want to get mad with me? Here, have a look at this cancer.
pic unrelated to thread

Sorry for popping out at a critical juncture but I work tonight and need sleep, good luck guys.
blue's za slowest color it iz

WWEW LADDIES! we overtook a 0 VP advantage from the Tranu and Burgers, feels good to be TR and making Indar great again.

Post update user, I can't join the fight right now but regularly check the thread for TR victory update

Also, does anyone why planetside-universe remove our outfit stats from their website? Did we do something to them? This is the result if you search for wwew

Who are those cuck outfits supposed to be?

inb4 the website is run by some redditfag we pissed off

The first one is just random letters, the second one was made by the streamerfag, and overall fag we kicked out of the outfit, he then had a meltdown in the thread and went on about how he "was trying to teach us".

just use
>ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

Oh yeah I remember that haha

That faggot went nuclear

We won, about to go to bed, I'll post the salt and autism later today.

Gotta say I'm surprise to see the increase considering we just a bunch of disorganize group of peoples collecting salt and battlebarding all the time

While we're suggesting animu music for battlebards.
. I actually really liked Itsuka Tenma. Saito Himea a cute.

wew

Someone say animu music suggestions?
Dumpan time!

Alright, I'm done, foru now.

you fucking gay or what?

Are you gay? :^)
pls no bully

you're important doing just that, carry on soldier, carry on

I'm not the kinda fuck who when recently joins something assumes he's fit enough to lead just because I know alittle better

not with that attitude it wont

well the want of sundiefunizes is something we need to drill into people and you don't need have to go tryhard with it either, just meme it into people that we always need more

you're probably right, maybe we should make training images in the thread to remind people to do stuffs

like pic related

Sundiefunzies it is.

Uppercunt medic collects its first salt

That guy wrote the exact same thing when he got his pooper stuffed a few days ago.

The fuck does that mean?

I don't know but it made me think of this.

Are my potato specs enough to play PS2 with a lot of tweaking? It was kinda fine on the smallest continent, got those 20 fps minimum (but then i got moved because i guess it was a continent for newbies.) I played like 6 hours and got addicted to being a healslut.

I can keep on making these shitty things if people care for them

Please do, they are nice.

The number of infils I see who don't have darts or motion spotters is incredible

Probably THE biggest item in the game for assisting teammates, where it can literally change the course of a battle, AND NOBODY FUCKING USES THEM

Please kill yourself, itsuka tenma was shit.

Especially Saitohimea.
-t. Hades

These are great.
If you have the patience show a few examples of good sundie placement, i.e., close to the control point yet hidden from view.

If I didn't hate playing Infilshitter as a class, I'd be spamming motion detection all day every day. I have a fair bit of experience with the newer BF games, and by far my favorite pastime in BFBC2 was running around urban maps as a recon with a shotgun or a tommygun, C4 and motion mines. Situational awareness s KING in games such as this.

Can you accept criticism? why are you using comic sans? looks like reddit tier doge meme

Anyone know how to unfuck the game when it keeps crashing at 90% during the first loading screen? Deleting shit and verifying didn't work, nor did reinstalling.

Welp, can't help you there

Y'all niggers need shittier taste in gook toons.

Not everyone can be a man of culture, user.

PS2 Armor column.mp4

Go back to Shitville

Be sure to show him around.

okies

that's a good idea

I like comic sans because it annoys people

you gotta always be moving and you want to make a habit of changing to your side arm instead of reloading in a firefight

Do you not know how to make propaganda flyer, user? you sicken me

DO IT FOR HER

Is sundie-chan a slut ? Why does she have so many friends on call? What will they do to her after they celebrate winning back the base!?

Sundie-chan is definitely a slut, she's a big girl that enjoy having multiple people stuffed inside her at the same time.

No, Galaxy-chan is.

She just needs so many people inside her.

She's a huge slut and loves when everyone climbs inside of her. Same for Galaxy-chan.

You can also just shoot the mines but i don't trust the t5 amc or the commissioner to have the accuracy and damage to blow them up in time

Is 1 mine even enough to destroy a lightning?

I've definitely blown them up with just 1 c4 brick, but it has to be placed on the rear armor.

c4 ignores armor and it didn't make a difference, it does however put them at very very low HP and so if the lightning lost a bit it's pretty much guaranteed to blow up instantly or very soon, you need 2 mines to blow up a lightning though.

I think it takes two explosives to blow them up, but I always throw 3 down to be safe.

Did they nerf C4? I swear they fucking nerfed C4. I used to be able to take out a stock sundie with two blocks and a lightning with one. Swear on me mum.

No, and c4 and mines doesn't do directional damage so it doesn't matter where you put it. If you killed a lightning with one c4 it was already damaged.

pretty sure you never could take out a lightning with a single one but it's been ages since they made 2 c4 unable to kill a sunderer.

For some weird reason, only sunderer can survive 2 tank mines, and that is uncerted sunderer.

In front of spawners, place a line of tank mines spaced enough that they don't trigger each other. That way when the enemy pulls something the 3 trigger and kill a sunderer or 2/1 trigger to get a smaller vehicle while leaving the rest intact

put one of your tank mines down next to them

People see friendly mines and think "oh it's safe!"

and then your mine detonates everything

It does make the minefield deadly to allies as well however.

I throw them parallel just for more area coverage, but I'll try that.

rule 34 when?

Forgot webm

pretty sure 2 tank mines will kill a sunderer unless it's running mineguard

IIRC they said they would make it slightly RNG if 2 mines blew them up or not. But from my experience 2 is usually enough.

I was thinking of spending some certs on my prowler, since I really enjoy driving that thing, any recommendations?

If you don't have lockdown, that should be the first thing you buy. If you feel like being nice, throw a handful of certs into the secondary gun for it, but prioritize on yourself.

Also AP rounds.

Whatever cannon you decide to main, cert into reload speed, whether that be through lockdown or the cannons itself. Also, stealth is useful for long range plinking.

Is webm related a cheat or something? It rarely happens but when it does it's always the same guys

I don't have much experience with it since i spend most of my time on infantryside and i only certed it because i have spare certs. For sure though, get the AP cannon, HEAT already has a splash radius small enough that the extra splash won't matter if you miss and you can still 1 hit kill people if you shoot them directly. Performance upgrades are a matter of preference but i never encountered a situation where i thought the better handling upgrade would be a necessity so just stick with the racer high speed chassis to go faster, don't forget to use lockdown.

RNG tank mines is only if you drop them all on the same spot - this causes their damage to be dealt in the same server tick and sometimes this gets confused by the server as 1 tank mine instead of 1+n tank mines.

Thanks, fams.
Got lockdown, gonna save up for the AP cannon and some ammo increases.

shit nigga turn down your sensitivity

Rival's good for areas where you have lots of cover and can peek in and out between reloads. I find going faster in cover-poor environments won't help it be evasive when it's still a giant, impossible to miss box.

Plus it's funny when you have side armor on and you can out-turn a Harasser trying to get at your rear armor.

My sensivity is fine, i made it so actual mouse movement vs pointer movement is 1:1.
Webm unrelated

>IVI score 380kek
He probably lag switches whenever he gets killed for revenge, it's not possible to have such a shitty IVI score with that KD.

netlimiter or similar; drop xyz position packets every 20ms or whatever, maybe tied into an AHK script when they push F to winshield (with their fire button) is my uneducated guess. The number of people I've run into who do that teleporting adad trick I can count on one hand. It's not commonplace enough to be actual server or latency issues - particularly as these guys do it reliably on-demand, (e.g. only when they get into a face-to-face fight) rather than in hitches and spurts that you'd expect from degraded network performance, and the guys doing it always have relatively high kdr. They stick out like a sore thumb.

It's apparently an even bigger problem on miller where cheating is a little more rampant thanks to russians.

I-I use them when I'm killing filthy trannu with the outfit, and I change the terminals to glorious TR allegiance too

Looks like you've enraged a BR.
Is the Uppercut really worth it? Pellets or slugs?

If you have air support, the Gr8keeper will ensure that your support gunner has as many or more kills than you. I don't know if any of the anti-air guns are worth it otherwise. The default gun is still an adequate jack-of-all-trades so it's not a bad choice at all.
AP rounds are required unless you expect to farm infantry all day.

My recommendation is Nighthawk broski (pic related)

KKKKK is br for "hahaha". It sounds like hahaha when a portuguese speaker reads it, kinda like spics and jajaja

Gatekeeper is a gateway gun of the worst kind. It's a bad secondary, a clusterfuck of explosives and dakka that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive mediocrity and FACTION UNIQUE tags. The normal terran can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the memekeeper itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for mentally stable, sociable AODfags who engage in every kind of AODfaggotry both online and in the real world. The overhyped four barrels all trying their hardest to look cool, the slow rate of fire, peculiar, low damage ammo, the whole streamer faggotry and everything about the Memekeeper fuels their irl fantasies, while the manly explosive noise, emphasis on dakka, and overall preachiness of the users make it fit just right with the dued drives of your average normalfag and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes college kids and normalfag retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Memekeeper is basically THE weapon to attract the most hated terran fanbase known to 8/v/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this gun and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no memekeeper posts ever encourage the normalfags to show their faces here.

That's a nice anecdote, user, but double repair speed is going to be more useful in more situations.

I'd be happy if literally all they did was replace the model and projectile graphics and changed nothing else.

Why would you want it if it's just going to have the normal tank gun stats? The only reason for it would be if DBG ever does implement the driver-gets-no-gun-and-gunner-gets-a-super-gun thing people have been asking for since beta.

s-senpai noticed me!

Because it looks cool.

If you're busy repairing, you're busy not dealing any damage, and begging for a Liberator to tankbust your square being repaired by two autists carrying small arms.

A Liberator's not gonna give a fuck about one heavy with a lock-on, user, especially if it's got a tankbuster and dalton.

Forgot my face

All of the rewards except platinum weapons from recruit a friend are inacessible mang feels bad

Niggers killing bards are the worst.

We need a shitlist of some kind for that kind of retards.

Another physics glitch webm

noice

Guys using a lagswitch or a packet dropper

I want to fuck Saito Himea. I.. I actually really like loli vampires, and vampire grills in general. Even if she's barely a vampire and more of a witch.

a-user that's.. really autistic holy shit

Hello, skinwalker.

You're a man of fine taste, friend.

We will lock continents in an hour.
(Vanu would cower at the sight.)
We will build autism forts to the heavens.
(The New Conglomerate was not built for such a height.)
We will be TR.
(We will build TR.)

I know. . .

It's motherfucking Gunner "Loli Witches Shall Get Stitches" Nacho.

oh, maybe I'm famous now

Not really, I had to bring my Draw Distance in to even get a playable frame rate…

SUNDIEFUNZIE BATTLE BATTALION, GO!

YOU SICK BASTARD!

Did they get a lot more organized or am I just having confirmation bias? I've never seen as many drops and mass battle sunderers from them as I have these last few days.

just people switching alts I'd say

Haven't noticed anything new with NC but VS is certainly more organized than what I was seeing a week or two ago.

we need to blast this at some point

probably that or we're running into non-DAP outfits

Are you talking about the grounder or the striker?

What do you guys think of the sights on empire specific pistols? It's a huge buff for the repeater and emperor pistols, they had pretty irritating iron sights.

The grounder
It does slightly less damage, but the speed is absurd compared to the base rocket launcher so you can reach out and hit tonks from farther away

this, the AA rocket is much faster than a regular/anti tank one

Ironically, this is exactly why I got the Annihilator…

I wish we could see the weight of every member, i want to see how me going from 0.48 to 1.97 in a few weeks affected the average

How'd you accomplish that feat?

I'd say it's more that we've lost weight, namely that twitch cancer

Making new thread.

GET IN HERE!

i've always been able to pull that off it's just that when i made the character i was on a really shitty computer running the game at 30fps with lots of dips and a ball ps/2 mouse on it's last days