latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
twitter.com/kingofsafari/status/646014630100267008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Klinefelter_XXY
fusion.net/story/252111/cartoon-network-steven-universe-queer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL?

forgot my link
archive.is/Ox8DY

The sooner Overwatch dies out the better.

HEH

LOL!

Only total white trash talks like that. I bet the author knows that really well.

Xdd

stop it

WOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOL LOL LOL OP NICE TEMPLATE THREAD SO FUNNNNAAAAAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD U SO ORIGINAL MUCH WOW AT OC CONTENT AND CREAETIV THREAD XDDDDDDDDDDDD :0:0:0:0 HOPE I CAN BE SO LE FUNNY LIKE U 1 DAY OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 287 REPLIES MUCH SO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NICE MEME SO FUNNY GOOD MEME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIDEO GAME ON VIDEO GAME BOARD? HUHU FUCK YOU! VIDEO GAEM FOR NIGGER VIDEO GAME FOR SHIT WE TALK ABOUT ANIME AND FUNNAY COMIC INSTEAD HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK U OP YOUR THREAD SHIT ABD SO IS YOU HAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MUCH SHIT THREAD HOHOHO ITS ASS FAM XD STOP POSTING SHIET LIKE THIS PLEAS WHERE ARE THE BIDEO GAME NO VIDEOP GAME HERE HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO VIDEOP GAME ON VIDEP GAME BOARD YOU SILLY NIGGERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DUDE YOU EXPECT VIDEO GAME WHAT WRONG WITH YOU HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOLO LOLO LOLOL LOLOL LOLOLLOLOLOLO L MUCH BIG LOL TIP KEK FUNNY MAYMAY COMIC THREAD ITS FUNNY CAUSE IT NOT FUNYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SO ORIGINAL MUCH LOL LMUCH KEK MOCH DOGE AND ANIMAY HAYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCK YOU CUNT FUCK NIGGER BITCH COCK SUCKER APE NIGGER JEW-M,AN VIDEO GAME NO BELING ON VIDEO GAEM BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH ;) SEE ME AFTER CLASS 2/10 SHIT THREAD RETPRO THE DSHIT THREAD REPTORT SO DONT APPEAR AGAIN LIKE COMIC FUNNY MYMAY SHIT THREAD LIKE THIS WHERE JOKE NOT FUNNY AND PEOPLE LAUGH AT SHITTY COMIC NO VIDEO GAME CONTENT WHERE THE VIDEO GAME CONTENT HAHA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU SLASH VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE DA BIDEO GAME AT DEM BOIS? FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU THE BOARD IS SHIT BECAUS OF SHIT LIKE THE SHIT YOU POST BITRCH HAHA LE ANTHONY BIRCH MEME SO FUNNY AFTER EIGTYITH TIME I SEE IT SO FUNNY CAUSE HE A CUCK HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA UCKCUUCK CUK IS SO FUNNT AN ORIGNAL ITS GREAT MEME SO FUNNY GOOD MEME I LOPVE TO SPOUT MEME IN PUBLIC WITH MY 4CHAN FRIEND LIKE OOOH PEEEEEEEEEEE HAHA FUCK YOU THREAD FUCK YOU NIGGER

well ain't kotaku so witty and funny

Are you frustrated?

Not saging, what are you some kind of faggot. I bet you are going to jump into the webm threads and start screaming not vidya

But you didn't even sage…

I wish I could assume this wasn't implying liking tits is wrong or it's objectifying women or some bullshit immediately but reactionary impulses from seeing that shit on the daily has effectively ruined my thoughts.

Maybe the girl I'm seeing won't mind

sage for blogpost

no one talks like that

Back to lolposting, niggers

Thats not what bugboy tells me.

bugboy is not a reliable source of information

Quiet never acts demure like that, and Cortana is never bending over. I don't even remember Frank saying anything about "distraction". How the fuck is an AI meant to fight aliens going to distract aliens with a nice figure? She picked the form for herself, and she hardly ever shows up in her hologram form, as she usually stays in Chief's helmet.

I just wish people who didn't care about games didn't write about them.

I want to fuck that red haired guy(?)

Well forget it, he's a lesbian.

Man these people really are mental

Honestly I'd rag on the dude who's making these retarded looking gay comics but it's so obvious how he/it realizes how depraved it is and clearly knows that he's a fucking loon. At least have some confidence or something for fuck's sake. And the whole "fag community tearing itself apart with verbal insults in the street" is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of, the odds of a situation like that ever occurring must be astronomical.

He has confidence.

He's so confident that he talks shit about straight people through his webcomic while crying about how he will never be accepted.

There's male, female, and then a spectrum known as intersex. Intersex variations range from like .06% to .0007% of births.

These are so awkward and hamfisted, they make Sophie Labelle look like Ernest Hemingway.

this shit must be ingrained into the white race's genes or something

Being passive-aggressive is the exact opposite of confidence, user. The whole idea of "trolls can't say shit without being behind a computer screen" aka what the fag is doing is that he lacks the confidence to do jack shit. It doesn't take any emotional effort to say some "totally effed up" things.

Thats my point.

Sarcasm is hard to convey on the internet.

Are you the autist from the waifu threads?

shit im retarded

I just fucking hate the artstyle more than anything. It looks like a sweatshop kids' cartoon and makes me think that either the author wants to appear innocent and whimsical or just naturally draws in a childish style. And it's ugly as sin, but that's besides the point

wait.
wait hold on.
tell me that fucking comic isn't real
user tell me you edited that comic or something, user fuck please

Don't underestimate him. Of all men he has come closest to instantiating the Platonic ideal of a straw man comic. Unironically.

Is trans-misogyny their way of reconciling that deep down, they know they're men and their hatred of men? It's a weird term and I never hero the natural opposite, trans-misandry.

Why are all these weirdos female to male, anyway?

The thing I don't understand with these, is that HER character, who is obviously supposed to be right and the voice of reason, is drawn like a literal retard while everyone else is drawn like a normal person. Why does the self-insert have Forrest Whittaker eyes? If you're gonna strawman you're supposed to make your opponent look stupid. She can't even do that right.

But gender is a social construct, and therefore invalid! in open spite of the fact that "social construct" is a class that also includes language, art, and emotions beyond "hungry" "aroused" and "tired."
This shit drives me up the fucking wall

is the second one commentary on how BLM fags show up everywhere where they aren't wanted?

I know it isn't but I want to believe

I lold. Thanks v.

Serious question; what defines a gender to these people? It's obviously not one's sex/genitalia, and it's not their personality (since you can't assign traits of personality to specific genders), so what is it? It's not to do with body or personality, so what is left? And if the answer is that they simply do not feel comfortable with who they are, what does that have to to with gender? (Remember that it isn't to do with body or personality).

saved

Nah, you can fight me, cunt.

Last I checked, Trump's not even an angry dude. Call me out on my bullshit but I wouldn't exactly label him as the type of guy who blows his lid at everything, hell I've seen Bernie "lose his shit" plenty of times but I've never seen Trump go over normal conversation volume unless he's trying to speak over cheering crowds.
kindergarten-tier "it's ok to be the only one fighting and the special one of the group" fuck at least attempt to make your black character not look like a Holla Forums toon.
Do these people actually not pay attention to what they do anymore?
Way to recruit me to your cause.

Literally feelings. That's where genderfluid came from, they literally say "I feel like X today, so I am X" and they believe it.

Does it really, when the fuck did that happen? Does someone have a screenshot?

Having a favorite color wasn't enough for them.

Isn't it a little oppressive to assume that men and women cannot feel things in the same ways?

That shit ain't I Ii II I_.

What you're feeling and what you like/dislike, despite saying x is for boys y is for girls is sexist, they use that shit to justify calling themselves girls.

Definitions are social constructs, and therefore must be abolished.
This is what SJWs actually believe.

Why is it dressed like CIA?

He's a big "guy?

lol

LOL

bullshit, better be a source somewhere

if i recall, some person asked why cortana looked the way she did and frank said that she was designed that way (being a gender less AI that posed as female and didn't wear anything) to make people on ease because she doesn't look like she poses a threat or carries authority.

That can't be real. It's too fucking ridiculous to be real.

As far as I can tell, identity. To them, gender is basically like, say, your name or your age. It's just an abstract "attribute" that defines what you are. Of course, it's all bullshit and doesn't really matter because, like the comic says, gender expression =/= gender identity. These people are making life harder for themselves for no apparent reason. In my opinion, that's the definition of fucking crazy.

I think this one is better for the derailer title personally.

I'm stoned as fuck, I need a moment before I continue this. My mind went blank after reading this.

archive.is/1eXhe
downtrend.com/vsaxena/bonus-sat-points-for-being-black
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

What's the fucking point of testing if you succeed just for being black? I just don't understand how things got this way.

But she DOES have a gender, she was created as a copy of Dr Halsey's brain. Smart AIs just decide how they look. Not quite sure if Dumb AIs have a preset, since they are manufactured, or if they just randomly decide.

To think that fucking Frank is in charge of 343, maybe that's why Halo has gone to shit.

IS THERE NO BOTTOM?

Is this supposed to be sexy?

Do gay guys find this attractive?

No, it's vomit inducing.

Is Sera from Cisquisition supposed to be sexy?

I want to be fucking angry but then again I went to trade school like a smart person should. Keep getting fucked, for all I care.

I JUST READ THE END, OH MY GOD

He's gonna make a huge mess.

That being said, it's more bromantic than actually sexy.

How racist! Blacks only do poorly due to past discrimination by whites. We need to put a finger on the scale so they can have a chance to catch up. It's just a temporary measure until the wrongs of the past have been redressed. With this assistance I'm sure their performance will soon match or even surpass that of whites and asians.

Yep, any day now…

Can someone lend me an eyedropper and a bottle of bleach please?

Literally the sanest person in that comic.

So if gender is reduced to nothing more arbitrary than a label in their minds, why do they make such a big deal out of it?

If white people are all that's holding black people back then why is it that when white people aren't around, all they do is hit things with cacti and burn one another in rubber tires?

But the black people being tested today didn't go through the slavery/oppreshun. If there wasn't an inherited IQ deficiency, then blacks would be closer to whites. This guy is arguing that IQ IS inheritable.

look at these reputable sources for historic "gender concepts" like
good showing there, revisionism in the finest

just realized that's supposed to be "bee yourself" and not "fuck yourself"

trump gets whiny when mad, not endearing but far better than a tantrum when you've got the red button at arms length

You're fired, cuck.

Why wouldn't it? Various mental disorders are inheritable so obviously genes contain some information about the brain.

Good old fashioned doublethink. It's an arbitrary, artificial label that they can change at a whim based on whatever they happen to feel at that particular moment, but it's also their single most important defining trait.

The mechanism in the example is Lamarckian though, not Darwinian.
For an inheritable difference through Darwinian mechanics, you'd need almost-total reproductive isolation for many generations, a laughable proposition for slavery-induced disadvantage since
1) fucking your slaves was a thing
B) slavery as a racial institution only came into being around the 16th century or so, and stopped being a thing around the time the Civil War ended.

According to a dude who was once into dudes because we all go through that delusional phase, no.

when it comes to gays, you either want a MAN aka musclefaggot, or you want a woman aka feminine dick.

But you shouldn't even bother. Women are far less trouble if you don't find your dates in college. Don't look for a girl in a part time job, wait til you're actually working on your dreams before you commit to anything.

Find your girl in your late 20's or don't. Romance is overrated and DAMAGING early on when you haven't had enough people experience or capital to survive a date with cash IN your wallet.

Epic.

If it wasn't born with a vagina, it ain't a woman.
If it wasn't born with a dick + balls, it ain't a man.

Trannies are the highest form of degeneracy and need their heads examined for Gender Dysphoria. But instead the uber-progressives glorify mental disorders and disabilities more than sluts do dicks. Trannies should've never been taken seriously, and now look what the world's coming to. "Gender Neutral" Bathrooms are becoming more commonplace now.
At least we know the ones walking into such bathrooms are the fucktards to avoid now.

Okay, that one got me.

and I'm disgusted again.

…so flee what you see as oppression?!?! Fuck, whoever makes these comics is weak-willed as shit.

You know what would be really useful for an oppressed minority threatened by violent crime? Guns.

Oh, wait…

Fortunately, there IS a large number of people in the LGBT community who DO support gun rights, which is a good sign, fellow /k/ommando.

I think the gay community in particular even made a bunch of rainbow gadsden flag banners supporting the right to defend themselves with firearms.

Nice digits. But not only is that a man, it's even kinda Holla Forums related.

Poor trigger discipline by Milo, however. Gotta pointing down range.

I guess you could say he's interested in a fingerbang.

(checked)

It's very simple.

What they "feel" like or say they are at the moment.

This isn't even a fucking troll post or some sort of facetious mean comment to make people mad, THIS IS WHAT IT IS TO THEM.

They will throw away basic facts as what they are born as for attention. FOR. ATTENTION.

We are dealing with people who never grew up, who were babied and were coddled as children, but never got a taste of reality because they are sheltered as fuck.

Most of this activism shit is coming from rich families who never parented their kids, never showed them what it means to make a dollar in the world. A generation of peoplee choking on the silver spoons gifted to them as a birth present, with neglectful parents thinking that choking them with that spoon was the best thing for them, smothering them in love and affection, telling them that THEY. ARE. SPECIAL.

That they can do no wrong. Told by their teachers (who are out to brainwash the populace as mandated by supposedly well meaning government stooges manipulated by foreign forces and loud crazies) That whites are the fuckin' devil, told by the media that whites are the cause of every problem in the world, told they can do no wrong as long as they fight and fight against some false evil.

The black community is TOLD that they are oppressed by some shady evil white force, the females are TOLD that they are oppressed by the "patriarchy" and in turn the men are told they are worthless and they should exist to serve women.

There is a WAR in this country, fought with words and hatred, exploiting the human flaw of blaming others to preserve the self in the short term, for the long term.

But, it's very clear that they've lost. The internet made sure of that and made the chaos come on so strong that no one could ignore it.

Bunker up, exercise and eat your greens. Get a job and contribute to either your own financial gain or whatever you want. It doesn't matter what gender means to these people.

Because honestly? Who fucking cares? They don't, clearly. Rant over. Fuck, i need some fucking aspirin.

I can see loss in that, user.

Milo's pretty cool for a black-dick-loving faggot.

I actually think Milo is pretty cool…

(checked)
Much better.

Can things get worse?

Yes.
You could be Beardicus

As defined by pre-existing socionormative boundaries.

Did it ever occur to you, user, that the acceptable gamet of mental variety is nothing but a Social Construct enforced only for the sole purpose of retaining a current form of social acceptability?

Really, it's just like the sexual revolution, the changing of fashion or the rise of rock n roll - the times change, people become more accepting of farther encompassing boundaries as their comfort zones expands.

Just because you're not a sadomasochistic psychopath that skins children doesn't give you the right to judge people who are. To them, you're the crazy one for being so mundane. It's just a different way of life and you're just being intolerant.

Are you a mental ableist, user? Cisminded? Why are you being a bigot?

God bless Matsu-sensei.

shooped as fuck

Something to do with fetal hormonal abnormalities or fucking brain cells or some shit. Apparently it's not 100% BS.

It's 100% BS

I wish it was, but there's apparently some actual peer reviewed studies on it
which would explain why they still allow HRT to be considered valid medical treatment

In case you did not know, the guy who made this works in Cartoon Network

isn't that art style similar to calarts?
h-holy shit

Want me to go tunnel through Stormfront for some choice posts?

user, I'm no /k/ommando but I'm pretty sure the dude is in no present danger of looking down that barrel.

I'm pretty sure that barrel was safe to look into**

oh boy I cant wait to get my character funded

Hey bud want me to screen some stormweenies chimping out?

Even if there's no magazine in the gun, there's still the chance of there being a bullet in the chamber. Always treat a gun as if it's loaded and ready to fire. That's Gun Safety 101.

Yes, he's fine. Was more of a "using gun as spyglass to find the answer" image than it was "looking down barrel of loaded gun"

heh

eheh

heheh

Did you seriously complain about offtopic in a LOL thread?

One would think you guys would be 100% on board with not having a small, powerful, manipulative, amoral group of people deciding for everyone what is right and what is wrong. Ya'll tend to forget that you don't usually get to choose who rules over you and if by some miracle you do get to choose then you have no guarantee that they wont be corrupted or eliminated and replaced with someone corrupt.

eheheh

heheheh

You can't say for sure if he hasn't taken all the parts out though. If he's willing to take the mag out as well as the receiver cover and the bolt call me out if I'm not labeling them right then I think it'd be safe to assume that he's taken enough precaution necessary that we haven't seen.

Regardless, it's a shit reaction image if it's not an extreme example of someone being retarded. Something like this would only work on /k/. On Holla Forums, I'd err more towards some shit like a dude with no trigger discipline checking a clearly loaded flare gun.

checked

Why would you put paper inside a gun? Don't they only take clips? :^)

words are more effective then bullets don't you know.

Biological gender and their pseudo-spiritual definition of gender are totally different things which is why they shriek so fucking hard.

They've even got a term for people who denounce "be whatever you want" religious gender, "truscum" almost all actual trannies fall under truscum because they get firsthand experience of biological gender mishaps

For you

Trannies always do this, draw their female cartoon avatar as cutesy character who just looks like a flat-chested girl. I guarantee he looks nothing like that

holy hell, this is gold

NO

Yes he is an artist for Steven Universe

I almost wish I was as sensitive about the definition of terms as some other /k/ommandos, but I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Traditional clip definition is clearly not the same as a magazine, and it would be VERY difficult to screw them up in a real-world perspective (aside from those odd "clipazine" things)

Right, otherkin are full of shit. But what I'm saying is that mtf and ftm gender identities probably aren't

tbh i think i can still jerk off to her

You are kidding me. Tell me you are.

That explains alot.

Holy shit, 10 cops just got sniped in Dallas at a nigger protest

wew

Nope, I hope you don't like samurai jack user.

save it for Holla Forums, Holla Forums

But I'm actually looking forward to it somewhat.

It's not, I think he works as storyboard artist for Steven Universe, so yeah
STEVEN UNIVERSE IS MADE WITH THE HELP OF THE CHEESE AND LASAGNA GUY

I fucked that up, ment to say i hope you aren't looking forward to it.

Isn't Tartakovsky still heading it? If that's the case, I'm not too worried honestly.

Cause xer is not working on it, just another new shit calarts cartoon

MTF/FTM gender discrepancies definitely aren't, they're a medically observable phenomena, mental illness/disorder, whatever you want to call it

Literally everything else has no scientific basis whatsoever and they get huffy in exactly the same tone as religious zealots told there'd no scientific basis for their god of choice when informed of it, probably because gender is scratching their own fanatical/spiritual itch that religion does for other people and the euphoria of their own awareness (and body-odor) does for fedora-tippers

You can't be serious
Please
MY SISTER WATCHES THAT SHIT MAN, SHE'S ONLY 16 PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE JOKING, THAT THIS IS SOME TROLL ATTEMPT AND YOU GOT ME

History made.

does she post on tumblr?

Why do i click on these images, they always make me angry and want to throw up.

He knows that Samurai Jack is a big deal and if he fucks it up everyone will look for his head. So yeah, I won't worry to much, also he has show to be 100% dedicate to it.

So did I, but it's quite clear that the socjus calarts types are taking over at a pace far quicker than just "slowly". It's a sinking ship, and no amount of rose-tinted nostalgia is going to change that. Why hold on to something that doesn't want you or your demographic anymore?

Exactly, but gender identity disorder (actual disorder) isn't just mental.

This is why death is the only option

but of course! It's the magical glue that holds all this degeneracy together, and she's also a pansexual now
A PANSEXUAL 16 YEAR OLD, SHE USED TO BE SO SWEET, A NORMAL KIDDO, NOW SHE'S INTO THIS!
I AM UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLY PISSED

I wonder how hard it will be to destroy tumblr.

Not that hard, it seems to be destroying itself.

Thankfully he's just an artist, he doesn't write anything on there.
Steven Universe has some progressive shit in it like lesbian asexual aliens, strong independent women and interracial relationsihps, but nothing gets even close to that degeneracy of a comic.

Literal definition or Tumblr definition? Tumblr thinks "all-encompassing" means "hetero/homo except trannies are in too" but used to be it meant "sexually attracted to absolutely any and everything"

twitter.com/kingofsafari/status/646014630100267008

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

I think that's the joke, mong

I find it hilarious that the one in the middle has the fucking calarts face

I don't care if you're satan himself, no human being should have to feel as if it's wrong to draw whatever they fucking feel like, regardless of diversity. I know it's common fucking sense around here but christ, for me that shit is just hard to look at.

I don't know man, I really don't want to know
I don't want to have to try to sleep at night knowing that my little sister, the one I helped raise since birth, who I looked after and protected from our drug addict parents, who is my flesh and blood, is attracted to whatever filth tumblr is pushing.
This is a case where leaving it up to the imagination might be better than the truth, leave it unconfirmed and a deniable.

For the love of god please stop, have some level of mercy for a fellow man
She's even in a interracial "relationship" over the internet and they watch SU together
This is all a big mass of cancer at this point, and needs to be removed.

There's only one thing to do: redpill her.

You know what has to be done

There is only so much you can do from afar I'm afraid, in the end our liberal parents doomed their daughters to a life of drinking koolaid

I know the feeling mate. My sister is "asexual" with one of those bovine nose rings.

stop.

Don't abandon hope, user.
I have a younger sister that is a feminist too.
All you have too do is talk her out of it
Today, she agreed with with after a long civil debate, slowly but surely, I am pulling her out, I can save my sister and so can you, user.

After having sat down for dinner with my boss 2 days ago and hearing a horror story about their daughters, and seeing all the horrors posted here, I can say with some degree of certainty that this sort of thing is an unfortunate part of the modern female condition.

Thank god for gap years, it's where I found you guys back before gg became a thing

That's a nice word for mutants.

Imagine if this new corruption pattern spreads into games
We will not only have to deal with forced stronk womyn characters, but also cow nose ring having pansexual fat bitches in out games with tumblr references as well as stale maymays

Minor thing, but I never really got the goal in NV.
Yeah, guy shot you in the head. Big fuckin' whoop. So have a lot of people by the time you get anywhere. If you started a genocidal crusade against everyone who shoots at you in that game, you'd be damn busy.

Then again, those guys do tend to die soon after, regardless.
Still, Benny seemed like an OK guy.

Most likely he's checking the bore. Not a bad thing to do. People who are that significantly autistic about gun safety are massive scumsucker faggots.

Like this guy. Massive scumsucker faggot.
Look at that rifle, you absolute chuckleshit retard.
It don't got the goddamn bolt
How the fuck is it going to have so much as the single most remote possibility of going off when it ain't even connected to a goddamn firing pin, or for that matter literally anything what can strike the round's primer.
And that's assuming you somehow managed to leave a round in the barrel itself for god-knows-why.
Kill yourself. Preferably with a noose. I wouldn't trust you around a gun.

Yeah, and do you let the people that shoot you in the head live? No, you fucking kill them. He fucked with you, therefor he dies, it's that simple.

Video games require actual dedication and technical knowledge to make, user. Technical courses are all sexist and oppressive, so no one in the Marxist camp is going to know what they're doing. More importantly, they don't have a damn clue how to make a good game. Their indie "interactive experience" garbage flops like a dying fish.

That's because misandry isn't real you shitlord

It's a dust cover. The receiver is going to be the lower bit.
Bolt has also been removed, leaving the barrel bare, which means there's no chance really whatsoever of the gun firing, bar some kind of freak cartridge exploding for no reason event.

By all means, if it's hostile you kill it.
But by the point I run into him, he isn't hostile, and instead is one of the many, many people what tried to kill me.
It strikes me as incredibly trivial, at that point.

Plus, props to the guy, he showed some serious class when he did it. Only complaint is >lol 9mm

It doesn't work without the noise. Hell, even with the noise that shit probably wouldn't work. Thank god I desensitized myself to those, fucking ages ago.

He could still drop it and get the barrel in his eye, and/or hurt his foot because guns are heavy.
Nothing lethal, but easily avoided with a flashlight.

Have confidence, user.
People tend to remember only those things terrible or wonderful enough to be truly life-altering.
Besides, the world has countermeasures against such a large portion of its population becoming so cancerous.

The sister you loved and protected is gone. Unless you're willing to administer a good dicking, there's only one thing left to do.

Kill that changeling.

Jesus fuck

I was pretty much thinking the same thing, just didn't want to say anything because I still have a basic knowledge of firearms in the grand scheme of things and didn't want to out myself as a retard who has no idea what he's talking about.

Your viewpoint is far too dark.

M8, come on, really now?
Guy has a secure grip and isn't holding it in such a severe angle that such is even a risk.
It's also real bright daylight outside, so flashlight tends to not be all that helpful. Not to mention, it is an incredibly inefficient thing when you've got the biggest, brightest lightbulb out there right above you.

Kill yourself, you fucktard.

He didn't just shoot you in the head, he stole the package you were meant to deliver, and you're real fucking serious about your couriering job.

I'm jaded, user. Seen too many people fall to the dark side to be nice about this.

holy shit she just visits a different website you spaz, just ignore her at all times except at family gatherings like I do to my Reddit siblings.

Then I think it's time you had a change of heart

is that sarcasm, or am I missing something here?

I can't remember delivering much of anything in the game, though. I was just a "take whatever job you give me" sort of guy.
I mean, you do everything from firing rockets off, to training underpreforming cadets, to electing new sheriffs.
Honestly, "delivery boy" seems pretty low on your list of past employers.

and the game lets you decide to kill him.
if i'm not mistaken you can chose to bring him to your side.
that is really what made new vegas stand out, we have had a ton of modern shooters where we just kill people, new vegas though lets you chose who AND how, in contrast to other fps games.
it lets us be that rampaging autist that exterminates everything and yet retain that crpg inspiration

Don't you touch me

If you try to talk to him, he runs in a panic thinking you are going to kill him. If you let him go over at Ceasar's place, he runs off to god knows where.
Too bad. Seemed like a really nice guy. I wanted to work with him. Instead I had to go independent because literally everyone else was a dickfuck.
Benny was the only guy who's intentions seemed genuinely pure.

I have no intention of touching you user, I merely offer a happier existence.

smh just have her support trump and then the rest will come naturally

>i was wrong
nvm, i made a mistake

Ha! Nice try, satan!

If you can make her question whether voting for Hillary is a good idea, she can still be saved.
It's not that hard, since Hillary has so much shit on her, including Monica Lewinski's lipstick and Bill's overall track record, which was so bad that they had to cover it up by reducing his position in American culture to "the guy who cucked the First Lady"

The mark of the beast wasn't 666, this has been a perpetuated myth since it's creation.

All I'm saying is that you should familiarize yourself with the good news and take steps to act on said news.

In F:NV it's about you wanting to know what happened to you and why you were shot, not about you killing him. It's a plot device to set you on your path.
Fallout: New Vegas is a role playing game. The game does not force you to kill Benny and there's multiple ways to get the platinum chip.

Is that supposed to be scary? That did nothing.

Haven't we had unisex toilets for fucking ages? Putting new label on it doesn't change what it is.

topkek

I'd read a comic about jon fucking garfield in the ass and probably enjoy it more than pretty much any webcomic out there tbh fam

are those hemmorhoids or something?

If that is that actually meant to catch people, you need to speed it up by at least 3 seconds.

I looked at it pretty late and still wasn't spooked. The issue is that there's no sound and the face isn't uncanny enough. It's as shitty as the nice car meme.

if you want to use sarcasm, i usually make a :^} to be more clear…. for me works, try it sometimes

Actually even those are split up into male and female unless you are a SJW and pretend trisomy is a magical combination between the two when it clearly isn't. I mean, just look at this bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Klinefelter_XXY
And if you still don't believe the page is made-up bullshit, look up on Wikipedia for the ACTUAL Klinefelter syndrome page and compare the content of the two

A billion hours in paint.

And how do you offer that, satan trips?

That I can work with, but I do wish they gave you the option to work with him. They do, also, rather heavily push you on the "this guy shot you go get him" path. Certainly in dialogue. No "You shot me. So? Lots of people have" option, in any case.

I suppose it is reasonable to assume the guy you shot won't want to work with you, though.

not really. no its just that you where a closed faggot that didnt like to gargle on cum

Originally, before Bethesda bumped in and changed shit, you were supposed to get ambushed by him one final time, as he swears you off to be the most pathetic mailman of the wastes, you weak shit.

all it does is crash my browser lol

What a waste of quads.

good. less pigs around, now get back to your hugebox Holla Forums

FTFY

Shit-tier

My little sister used to have one of these.
I mean I did what I could, I managed to get her to remove that garbage (she changed it for a more conservative stud on the side of her nose, again, I did what I could), re-dye her hair into her original colour, realize feminism is what's killing western civilization and she's a progresist right winged now.

Now, have in mind that I live in a country where what americans call "liberals" are actually the national right. Obama, for example, is seen as right winged.

patethic, even more so when coming to Holla Forums and beg for (you). here, have it and go back

I'm not seeing any good excuses for letting them go scot-free.

What hellhole is this?

A white place.

You're still making them, by the way, so I'm assuming english isn't your first language.

ebin user, ebin

Imagine being so upset that you didn't get a joke that you deny the joke existed

The only country where having CP in your computer is both a felony and a constitutional right.

It was only a joke, user, but the only joke here now is you.

Stop posting, and lurk moar, already.

Mutant sounds cooler.

But people with the actual abnormalities in their brain aren't always crazy colored hair faggots, and they aren't genderfluid or some shit like that.

I don't mind trannies if they at least try hard to look like a girl besides putting on a dress.

I see a bright future to that child if he doesn't become a SJW faggot.

Go proud dad and protect that child's mind from women and the oppresive progressive world order!

Ok, now we see that's not a real tranny but a boy turned into a girl to satisfy some fetish from a girl he was in love with and brainwashed him.

It is curious every transexual is also a lesbian or some shit like that.

JOKES ON YOU! IT DIDN'T WORK!

fuggen pngs

Aren't XXY-males sterile anyways? Doesn't really matter whether you change your gender or not. The article also mentions SRY-negative XXY which would basically be a female (SRY is in charge of male phenotype, and with 2 X-chromosomes I can't see why they wouldn't be fertile)

Yeah that doesn't help but I didn't even realise it was actually meant to be a screamer originally, I just thought anons had some joke I missed going.

Got a source for that quote?

Yes.

He offended a few moderate mossles for calling spousal abuse, honour killings, female genital mutilation, forced marriage or other gender-based violence "barbaric", and apologized after rescinding his statements.

In other words, it's okay when they do it, because that's their culture, and under logic, the murderer is the one who really loses. The victim wins. Typical Marxist Mental Gymnastics.

I'm scared

Canuckistanian here. He actually said that as well as "The budget will balance itself."

Just ignore it goy, it's fine

The article it but that is really the only thing even remotely close to something that would be evidence but it doesn't really elaborate on it as if that would be relevant. Although it does result in female features, I wouldn't consider it to make them female and SRY-negative has absolutely nothing to do with trisomy, which is where the term "intersex" is applied. It is simply an attempt by SJWs to pretend their autistic attempts to make intersex a scientific term relating to chromosomes have any meaning.
It is possible for someone to be fertile with trisomy but it isn't as simple as "oh well they have one of this and one of that".

The article does state it*

You ever think "Maybe a third world war wouldn't be so bad"?

I meant a situation where someone has both XXY-trisomy and is SRY-negative.

There shouldn't have been any, to begin with.

Otto was the last defense to all of this.

I am not sure, satan. Nukes sure did fix Japan. Maybe they can cure the rest of the world.
They say you have to treat the cancer with poison, right?

Yes but as you said, it needs to be both for that to happen, making "intersex" an invalid term when talking about chromosome abnormalities. SRY-negative is a gene, not a chromosome, meaning it can happen not only to people with XXY but also pretty much anyone with the gene. In fact women with XX can have the SRY(-positive) gene in some cases and have a male phenotype despite having a female genotype.

everyone on reddit has started using /s at the end of sarcasm to clarify that it's sarcasm

probably gonna see it used on facebook any day now

Alright, where did Rebel Media get the quote from? They didn't mention when and where he said it.

I know he is a faggot, but where is the citation?

That fucked me up when I read that at the age of, I unno, 11?
Nowdays I can sorta imagine a rather simple mechanical device that's connected to the needle, which decreases the speed at which the wheel is spun depending on the angle of the needle(holder). Back then though I almost had an autistic fit trying to figure it out. Guy knows how a child's mind works.

It's the gist of what he said, user.

You're not trying to make a scene. Are you?

What's with 4th picture? I don't get it…

No, I just don't want to go around parroting a fake quote like an idiot.

A character is named he, and if you don't understand the rest of it, you should lurk moar.

Why would you go around parroting quotes, at all?

did someone just edit a little fucking beard guy onto an existing comic

So when people ask me why Justin Trudeau is a terrible president, I can give them a reason why and back that up with facts.

That is the source. It's not a real quote.

What he actually said was something about not bombing ISIS because that's exactly what they'd want him to do. Holla Forums paraphrased it, that dude thought it was real.

Don't go parroting quotes, though. Nobody likes that. Just state from your perspective what he's done, and that'll be enough.

Hey user, nice shit. Where did you get it?
Alright, I can see that, but where did you get the shirt?
No, I'm just asking you where you got the shirt!
Because it's a nice shirt! I like the shirt!

Thanks, user.
See this guy. Be more like this guy.
saging for going way off topic

What's your goddamn problem, user?

wtf…
4th pic is the Calvin one here.

I asked you a simple question and you couldn't give me a simple answer.

Why do you always have to start a scene, user?
smh tbh fam guy

(Checked) So close and yet so far.

Also "This test is free, right" kek

quads for cold hard truth

I don't get it.

I can't lie, I seriously laughed at that point

Also

You do know the show is basically about sex, right? The gems are always fusing with each other, and not in that FUSION, HA! kind of way.

fusion.net/story/252111/cartoon-network-steven-universe-queer/

The only thing that made me laugh in the last couple of days was this clip.
I've spent too much time surrounded by the sjw and academia bullshit to not find this hilarious.

I'm scared for the dude on the banister
He looks like he would shatter if he fell off

good goy

Actually, you're mixing up the Beast and the devil. The beast's number is 666, the devil's is 555.

Using /s is ancient, I fuzzily remember it being at least from 2004

You did read the comic he was replying to, right?

LOL

hint: how old is LOSS

She is ripe to spoil user. You know what to do.

If someone is so sick of gender, why would they try so hard to alter their own?

That's different, those are people that actually link gender to body, you know, like it actually is. We're talking about the people that insist that gender has nothing to do with body, personality or sexual orientation. The same people that would have previously been considered a neurotypical heterosexual male, now identifying as a lesbian in a man's body.

when did LOL threads become about sextoy comics and trannies

Here, have some cancer.

This cant be real.

It is, unfortunately.

When people got used to the usual shit

I am beyond disgusted.

Was it written by an AI that is 99% self aware and is just missing that last 1%? It's almost as if being a man means that your skeletal structure isn't feminine.

it's even got an autism jewniverse sticker
awful compounded

Good thing the bug is ugly. I never would have guessed he was an antagonist otherwise.

I don't watch tv, but since I think the camp weedonwantcha sticker is from a webcomic so by process of elimination I take it the pink spiral one is what you mean.

In which case, I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm sorry, but FUCK NO.

Correct. It figures.

Well, even without tits you're still in close contact with the guts.

it's just the idea of protruding, sagging organ sacs that creep me out
that edit is preferable, are you the artist?

OH GOD IT REMINDS ME OF HOWIE MANDELL FROM LITTLE MONSTERS

Yes. I could offer a third solution that is a set of chitin plates, but that would be off-model, wouldn't it?

Nice quads.

Personally, I don't really think it is necessarily a biological issue, though I do freely admit there are some rather large differences between races. I'd say the biggest factor ends up being culture.
Black culture, especially in the US, doesn't much care for advancement, whether personal or otherwise. Perfectly content to be failures, living in squalor.

Tragically, critique of culture is "racism" these days.

That is definitely better. I would fuck this bug.

The bug would say uncomfortable truths while you're doing it.

HEHEHE