Eric Clanton Finally Arrested

eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleycountysc.gov/drupal/sheriff/detention_disclaimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice.

couldn't even bother to copy the text faggot

Eric Clanton, 28, was being held on $200,000 bail after he was booked into Berkeley City Jail Wednesday evening. He was arrested on suspicion of use of a firearm during a felony with an enhancement clause and assault with a non-firearm deadly weapon.

better cuck?

No. This one at least included an archive and was posted first if you had bothere d to check the catalog.

This is now a smug thread

reminder that california jails are heavily racially segregated, more than many state prisons even. this cuck will have to roll peckerwood, but will voluntarily be a bottom feeder for the niggers. kek.

I'll drink to that

HOLY SHIT

YES

Weaponized Autism is my favorite thing.

So he'll become the Aryan Brotherhood's bitch boy?

AB isnt in jails, he'll literally attempt to be a "down" honorary nigger and end up doing anything they ask him. race traitors with no cultural connection to their assumed race are pond scum. or he'll run white (peckerwood) which is implicitly endorsing ethnic tribalism being human nature.

CAN WE SEND HIM LETTERS IN JAIL??

Likely they'll just beat the shit out and him and sell him to the nigs if he pulls that multikult shit. If he's a smart man lol he'll start sieg heiling pretty quickly :^) Peckerwoods are pretty much a trashier version of the brownshirts.

YES

Anyone want to follow up by finding his prison mailing address? It isn't over yet, we can still shitpost at him in prison.

Send him black dragon dildo's

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES YOU COMMIE FUCK?

ENJOY YOUR NEW GOVT HOUSING

they'd confiscate them, its a jail, we'll have to settle for text-only shitposting

Dubs demand it.

Bump.

'Imagine a picture of a green frog with that look on his face.'

It's easy!

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

Well then there's only one thing to say

Since there are 2 threads on this up and the idea of writing him a letter came up in this one, lets be the ones to write him his first letter in prison one word at a time:

Dear

We did it reddit

Bike

text only? ASCII smugs?

Kike

have

WE

made

punitive

Reich

now

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

They would think it was some kind of coded message for something else.

Crayola'd Pepes and say their from a 7 year old niece?

benis

where does the firearm charge come from? anyone know?

Send him a crayola picture of a bike lock

Curious as well, wonder if he had a CHL and was dumb enough to admit to carrying at the time.

We need to remember to do this.

we ==NEVER== forget

>>>/hdi8/

Fug it's still broken.

lol i wouldn't be surprised if cops talked to some of his friends first and they completely gave him up, then he also spilled everything. despite all their talk i get the impression they are easily intimidated by authority

Will he just get away with it though?

also archive it faggot

I think this news explains the recent bump in shill activity. They always get uppity when they see concrete evidence of them losing while they remember the only thing they have for "evidence" is self-collapsing lies.

Check the catalog, faggot

anyone good at writing?
send him gay love letters waxing poetic about his love for non-consensual bottom sex.
about how much you miss his butthole every night and the amazing blowjobs he would wake you up with.
soak an envelope in old spice and mail it to him.
profit.

Fuck, don't they let prisoners put ads in? What if we put one in that he's a faggot? Oh christ, the shekels I'd pay to see him preaching about communism and identity politics to a bunch of big nigger bucks. And after they beat his ass and he crawls to the Aryan Brotherhood for held, fucking leave him to the animals.

What prison is the shit bag in? I think the Brotherhood has a strong presence in California. WE need to make sure they find out who this shit ag is and that he should receive non help, even if it involves writing to other brotherhood members inn there, they will get the message,

Holy shit we need to get remind the commies that prison really is the most communist utopia they can go to. They have everything they want there.

They treat race traitors like they treat pedophiles in prison. Even the shitskins think it's fucked up someone would betray their own race like Eric Clanton does on the regular. But good riddance he's a genetic dead end and a threat to group dynamics.

unironically this