SHOOT THE PANDA

SHOOT THE PANDA

I thought this deserved its own thread now since it got picked up and retweeted by Kim Dotcom.

archive.fo/k9SJI

We should dig into the T. A. Frank faggot journalist who used the code words. Looking through his past stories he's a clear deep state shill.

He has some kind of relationship with Donna Brazile. In this 2013 article about TV shows he casually mentions a conversation with Donna Brazile.

archive.is/7lHEp

Ok, I know I am going down a crazy rabbit hole, but this article is not sitting right with me. The first part of the paragraph and the second part of the paragraph do not implicitly share the same subject: while you are sort of led to believe he is talking about Bernie in the first sentence, he doesn't specifically say so… and it is weird with the panda references.

So I kept thinking on it and something was niggling at me after reading the comments and someone mentioning that Seth was probably not on the radar at this time. This timeline from another post may suggest otherwise:

So in December, someone stole information from Hilary's campaign. The person who was fired for it was someone connected with Seth Rich – someone RECOMMENDED by Seth Rich.

And to top all that off, KDC picked up the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.magaimg.net/img/m27.png
i.magaimg.net/img/m25.png
i.magaimg.net/img/m26.png
archive.is/PQi4n
capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/
skimmth.is/1myTzUj
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1117096_how-to-make-her-want-you-every-night-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1256220_re-insight-detroit-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1337103_top-4-priorities-for-404-pgz-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/59/5918_panda-poop-to-do-double-duty-in-china-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/18719_re-panda-poop-souvenirs-at-olympics-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223215_re-social-perv-with-a-panda-costume-.html
pandaheadmag.com/
vimeo.com/53724413
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KDC's post.

The author T. A. Frank deleted all his posts from between Jun 30th 2016 and July 13th, 2016.

And people are fucking with the faggot journalist.

if he's not revealing information that can bring down the pedophile establishment, let them fuck with him.

I found a Soros connection for this author:

T.A. Was a Fellow at New America Foundation

Looks like the same guy to me, looks like a scrub now though i.magaimg.net/img/m27.png

Now the organization is just 'New America' i.magaimg.net/img/m25.png

Jonathan Soros i.magaimg.net/img/m26.png

So was it the code word to trigger the shooter to hit Rich?

Easy way for plausible deniability.

I wonder if this was slid. Just gonna bump in case.

this is pretty blatant shit, its like these people do not care who is watching.

or are just too inbred to think.

don't the leftists call this a "dog whistle"?

Yeah but I would say this is more along the lines of Podesta's pedo code than a dog whistle though.

Article was written in January, before Rich leaked anything. If they knew he was gonna be a problem at that point, they would have just fired him.

You obviously didn't read the timeline in OP's post you utter faggot.

Well then I guess I'm a niggerfaggot

What does 'PANDA' mean?

Apparently 'panda' is a Chinese slang term to refer to secret police, or alternately "national security."

www.nytimes.com/2015/06/09/opinion/the-art-of-dissent.html?_r=0
archive.is/PQi4n

So panda could be a reference to either Secret Police or National Security Agency. My suspicion is that Seth Rich was working for NSA. I suspect there are more layers to what happened than we can prove so far for example, that "patch" may have been designed to have an exploit.

Clintons have been in bed with China for a long time.
capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

Is that very relevant? I'm alluding to Seth Rich's social media accounts, which made use of pandas.

Would it be safe to assume China had a vested interest in a Clinton administration? Maybe spin a "Muh Chyna" narrative. What about the Chinese state's activities with the CF? A tangible connection connection might narrow some fields down, such as maybe a Chinese agent preforming the assassination, or enough dirt to warrant a special investigation into the murder, and unravel the tapestry from another thread.

nice id OP
TODAY THE 14TH STREET SHINES

for sure. underrated post

Yes.

Quite seriously, the USA is in the middle of a proxy war between China and Russia. Russia's winning.

search PANDA in wikileaks
i'll kill mysef if this has been posted already

QUOTE OF THE DAY

";She got schlonged"; -
httpgetwrap|skimmth.is/1myTzUj
Donald Trump keeping it classy while describing Hillary Clinton's failed '08presidential run. It's gonna be a schlong 2016.

Very good chance of this.

Elaborate? I could see 'panda' being applied to NSA as a result of cross-fertilization with Chinese but it would need to be substantiated. I'll check on this guy's lead

Lot of anons do seem to overlooking what 'panda' might mean. Posted same suspicion in one of the main threads and it was ignored/ridiculed by shills.

"panda" is some sex thing. Seth Rich was into trannies and group sex according to his fling.com db leak.
Clinton connections to China are real.

If 'ponies' are CIA, 'panda' still seems like a codeword for NSA.

I search on Wikileaks for the term 'schlong' on the hunch it could be code for something, I found 3 emails that look possibly significant. (1 is a repeat.) Greentexting significant parts:

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1117096_how-to-make-her-want-you-every-night-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1256220_re-insight-detroit-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1337103_top-4-priorities-for-404-pgz-.html

maybe mimic this amazon. Which should take too schlong.

If I had to guess this meant something deeper, 'schlong' means something like 'screwed over by Jews' or something similar. So I'm going to look at what 'panda' shows, hopefully it can help in discerning the etiology and meaning as it is used by Seth.

'PANDA' found in Wikileaks emails

I found a few emails already that seem to indicate that 'panda' and 'panda poop' stand for something. To follow my panda = NSA hypothesis, 'panda poop' is probably NSA-procured blackmail. Three emails at Stratfor show up right away and they suggest that 'panda' is code for something.

First is this email, dated March 26, 2007. It just quotes an article about a Chinese zoo selling souvenirs made from… panda poop.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/59/5918_panda-poop-to-do-double-duty-in-china-.html

Assuming this is code, 'make paper' probably means something like creating disinfo and releasing it through the news.

Notice that the same article is quoted in part in this email, dated July 30, 2007. This is several months after the article was originally sent to Stratfor's social account, so why is it being re-sent?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/18719_re-panda-poop-souvenirs-at-olympics-.html

'Buying cheap crap from China,' in this context meaning buying intelligence agency data in bulk? Possibly from defectors and/or traitors working at the Chinese agencies.

Now here's another email about 2 years later. This seems to suggest that the 'panda' terminology use was not only still in vogue, but in fact predated the 2007 emails.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223215_re-social-perv-with-a-panda-costume-.html

wear devices that would track their whereabouts."

Why would such a device which any cell phone could be a 'panda costume?'

Keep digging to see if there are any more hidden meanings to Panda. But IMO, it's a red herring. Pandas are just one of those symbols for wildlife conservationism and environmentalism and other greenpeace-type shit that progressives eat up. Seth Rich was a progressive libcuck and used the Panda as his avatar or whatever. I think that's all there is too it.

He was a bernie-loving progressive liberal millennial jew though. Quite possible he was a furfag. Check deviantart or other furfag venues for any accounts relating to pandas

I'd agree with you, except for the Panda fags showing up at Comet Pizza and multiple mentions by other pedos. There's a sex angle.

Could Panda be some sort of fag term? Bear means a big hairy fag. Might Panda be something similar in fag talk? Like a big but gentle queer?

Clearly he was just some autist that liked Pandas. Fucks like you are trying to make this some sick Gay sex tranny furry thing. The dude was on the fucking phone with his girlfriend and was depressed she was breaking up with him that night. LITERARY THE FUCKING SECOND HE DIED HE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HER. He was obviously some semi akward dude that just loved Pandas and IT tech stuff.

Also I support the OP of this thread.

I am wondering if Panda might have been the team name for Bernie's IT guys.

The article certainly seems cryptic however this could simply be a social justice English major faggot trying to be creative in his writing.

Reminds me of this guy

Hillary was going to win. They could post all the cutesy death threats they wanted and not worry about it when leakers and whistleblowers turned up dead.

This. If there's one thing I learned over the past year, it's that ZOG isn't infallible. People seem to think that since ZOG is so powerful, that they must also be highly competent. Not so, this past year has proven the exact opposite. ZOG doesn't rely on competence to control the world. They rely on information flow and controlling the people who could otherwise make their lives hell.

ZOG is actually incompetent as fuck, but they have never NEEDED to be. They can do all the half-assed phony and botched shit they want, but as long as their people control the government, nothing is going to happen to them. They were so confident that Hilldog was going to win, and who the fuck cares if you do blatant assassinations that any simpleton can see through? Your people are in office. Your people control the DOJ and FBI and DC police. Nothing can stop you, right?

For fucks sake, these are the same people that use the same default password on all their online accounts and fall for phishing schemes.

The clinton machine relies on thuggery, intimidation, and murder to get things done. But that takes a whole lot of arm-twisting and graft, along with protection from the big boss. And these days the big boss is getting shit-faced drunk and sharting her pants while screaming at the television and arguing with lamps.

There's also this:
pandaheadmag.com/

vimeo.com/53724413

WTF

jumps in from nowhere to shill clintons & china narrative (which could mean that it's either bullshit they want anons to waste time on OR that it's spot on and they're resorting to reverse psychology as a last line of defense) that's how you really tinfoil

spams 3 posts in a row with two one-liners replying to nothing
some random ad hom d&c followed by more clintons & china narrative
first post with anything that could arguably be called content
seemingly reasonable, but still not really doing research and coming back with anything, just kind of jizzing mostly, if not entirely, dead leads all over the place

7184a3 has been filtered for this user
sage for shit post

9999999 Get
We do it in memory of our beloved uncle Adolf.

While I have actually set up a drug deal on SportsCentre (friends worked at sportsball channel, hand signals in the background) I find this a bit of a stretch.

A greentext might be in order

Some or all of the posts you're replying to are indeed shills, but you're not from around here either.

shouldn't be drunkposting and i might not sage in wrong field, but i won't lie about being a refugee
i typically keep to lurking, but the shills seemed out in force and newfags (myself included) seem unusually bait-hungry

lol you outed yourself again