Benedict Cumberpatch

Has there ever been a more charismatic, versatile actor ever?
No homo.

Literally anyone else

Charles Bronson?

Why do (((they))) have such a warped sense of beauty? This man looks like a gray alien or a humanoid lizard.

Yes, this guy

Isn't his name Bendthatdick Cuminbutt?

He gets passed that with his charm and innate wit. Halfway through Sherlock atm and now see why he's got a literal army of females who worship him. No homo.

Meh

Yes, Christopher Lee and Sean Bean.

Great actor with a fascinating life but extremely limited range outside villains.
Only a step up or two from Lee. Has more leading man/avuncular range but still mainly a typecast bad guy.

I conceded Bean has leading man capability but could he pull off a Sherlock or Parade’s End? Don’t think so. Cucumber meanwhile can play military hero or be a villain every bit as menacing as Bean, difference being then the next day he could go be the poncy gay neighbor with a southern drawl or funny french waiter. And sure Lee ‘’could’’ have played sophisticated protag but if it was a murder mystery audiences would just assume he did it.

Viggo Mortensen?

Certainly has leading man covered, also great villain. Look no farther than Carlito’s Way or Eastern Promises however to witness his limitations with foreign accents, the latter being egregiously caricaturish on the verge of farcical. To be fair though I doubt Cucumber could have pulled off his role in Indian Runner.

A few.

Eggs Benedict Cucumbersnatch looks like a reptilian in human skin, no wonder the elites are pushing him so hard in the media.

Oldman, Ledger, Bale and RDJ are the only ones with real arguments. Jackman, Curry and Spacey (yeah okay Butler too) are notable mentions while Norton and Stewart are talented yet massively overrated, like actress eights who consider themselves tens. And wtf no Ian McKellan? The rest of those faces can barely consider themselves actors, comparatively (except gylenhaal).

Have you seen him in anything besides Star Trek?

My bad forgot Kingsley as honorable mention.

My criteria is pretty simple, at one point I was annoyed with western animated cartoons that waste so much fucking money hiring celebrities to do the voices. Now, there are movies I've specifically avoided because an actor I don't like was in it. I actively avoided going to Murder on the Orient Express because Daisy Ridley was in it for instance, but when putting that list together I asked myself "Who can I think of that I went to a movie specifically because they were in it, or gave a really good, memorable performance that enhanced a movie?"

My list isn't meant to be Shakespearean or "Oscar-worthy" It's dudes who's presence enhanced whatever media they were in for me, maybe they played a really powerful character, maybe they had a really emotionally impactful scene, but most often it's just "Damn, this guy has a shitload of fucking charisma."

I didn't like Mckellan's take on Magneto. Admittedly, that wasn't his fault, he was just miscast. He never came across to me as powerful in the role.

Did you like Fassbender better in the role?

What's putting you off, user?

He’s okay just kind of generic. Between Sheen, Hiddleston, Fields etc the market’s a bit saturated with dashing british actors.

Cartoons with celeb voices just have them because attaching big names to a project makes investors happy and they assume the Normalfags that buy movie tickets will be persuaded as well

Penisdick Cuminsnatch

Hugh Laurie?