"You are evil white man" says Ubisoft

Ok this is starting to piss me off. Faggot developers from France Ubisoft announced their new Far Cry game.
Its villian is a patriotic "cult" of white people from Montana.
This is becoming not just a theme but the focus of game development today:

So now a bunch of faggots in France who have turned their country over to muslims for rape and pillage are focusing their sights on the real enemy…white people from America.
Why hasn't this industry burned to the ground yet? Faggot SJWs are running everything and stupid Americans are buying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/index.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=goebbels morality vs moralism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>8ch.net/v/index.html

What is sad is how many still eat this trope up without rolling their eyes.

sage. this is being spammed here on purpose to create buzz off the controversy. /r/ing a swift deletion.

also,

How many threads do you need to make to be satisfied?

Sage report hide.

We already had a thread for this today, and it was bumplocked…

I was the one that made the other thread for this earlier today tho, i'm not this guy

Grow up and stop playing with jewish toys

Video games are pretty much completely pozzed. This shit started when artfags mumbled about games being art, rather than entertainment.

Kinda glad my dreams of being a game dev died.

Enjoy your bumplock, retard.

Neck yourself

Nigger IQ detected
there’s a lot of niggers in this thread by the looks.

Besides that, I'm willing to bet that all the "hur dur vidya is bad I never play them" people just consume other forms of digital entertainment. These tards act like all they do is work hard on the farm and play with an old timey cup and ball, but most of them are just Netflix and Chilltards.

going to spoil it to you but resident evil 7 is about an asian bioweapon destroying the lives of kind white christian swampfolk.

they're mental because that bioweapon has a dependancy on forming family bonds due to her design.

shes supposed to rapidly age.

so yeah those are innocent people who just wanted to help a little girl.

Just realize this: The people who defended games during the violence hysteria weren't trying to defend free expression. They were trying to groom a voter base.

yet being an anime-watching weeb is a-ok by Holla Forums.

Shit, /pol. I am trying to make a stand. My title is very rich in european history. The gameplay is not very well-developed yet but has huge potential behind it. A few titles who did the same, like Battle Brothers, 7 Days to Die and Dead by Daylight are doing fine themselves.

I will keep trying, though. Your people's history, western civilization's birth, is my main selling point. Someone has to make sure the culture can be reached through this popular medium. Mark my words. The more the triple-A industry vomits those aberrations, the more i am inspired to deliver. If you like GSG, you will hear about me, and you will know that I am one of you. Here, doing my job to show how Europe formed their kings after the Romans.

It was locked because it was nothing but a single sentence.

The whole thing is honestly pretty pathetic.
Clearly an adolescent revenge simulator for frustrated libshit nu-males to shoot up what amounts to a parody of what they perceive as the Trump voter base.

I don't think an entertainment industry can burn to the ground unless it is replaced by something better, people like entertainment, and people will buy it anyway, it doesn't matter what the contents are, you think no Arab or Russian bought COD4 and 6? Think again.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

video games are economic cuckoldry

they force you to expend your mental testosterone on frivolous inconsequential tasks rather than spraying your cognitive seed across the face of the earth and reaping the financial rewards

Btw. Far Cry 4 was nepalese chinks if im not mistaken. Bad guy had a blonde hair and some may think he was white. But he isnt and that is not the point.

This is going to backfire. The players will play as the protagonist and identify themselves with the bad guys. Just like (((they))) tried to destroy biker culture in the 80's and it didnt work. It is going to backfire because fucking redneck Bono looks awesome. He has a badass wolf and 10/10 ladies. In Far Cry 3, the protagonist was the bad guy (definition of insanity, remember?) because his batshit crazy shenanigans was way more interesting than college kid avenging his soldier brother.

Im going to love watching how everyone wished the game could be played as the antagonists with the same rehashed mechanics from four titles ago. The cultural shift is coming.

They really should've just made Blood Dragon 2

Jordan plz go

None of you anti game faggots can give a good reason as to why we should ignore this medium when it is used to proselytise to children. You faggots get up in arms about cannibalism being amped up on tv but if it's in vidya it's all 'fucking loser gamers'. You are either intentional or unintentionally shilling for the jew and pushing to let him have free roam to play his tricks.

anti game = pro zog

Guess that explains why my hippie friend is obsessed with that series of shitty FPS as if he was an 11 yo.

So which marketing company do you work for, OP?

Games are bread and circuses. Take a look at the foul mouthed toddlers and listless man children and tell me you want to defend that shit.

Unless we got a way to unkike entertainment, there's not much to save.

When kikes could not ban video game culture with false allegations of causing violence then they made an effort to appropriate it and make shekels out of it. Gamergoyim being a major source of kvetching should give you a hint why we should not just let a medium influential to young White minds be surrendered to them.

so just let the kikes have unfettered access to push degeneracy in a medium primarily targeted at youth.

an hero you zog puppet

Nobody said anything about letting Jews run rampant. You have the reading comprehension of a nigger with Downs.

I said there's nothing to save. Why the fuck are you coming to the defense of screaming 12 year olds on Call of Duty, Shylock? We'd all be better off if gaming experienced the same crash it did during the 80s.

anime used to be deleted on sight until some time around the third exodus

>>>/reddit/

Hello newfriend.

It has been detected that you are posting illegal content and your thread is now reported and pending review. Please hold, a moderator will soon be on the spot to delete your thread and ban your IP. In the future please refrain posting content including, but not limited to: holocaust revisionism, racial science, miscegenation, religion, criticism of feminism, criticism of moderation, posts about literature, games and other cultural media, red pills, e-celebs and anti-zionism. Never mention Donald Trump's connections to Jews.

Getting the hang of the "anti-semitic but pro-zionist" mandatory world-view takes a bit of practice, but with some effort you will soon be up and on the level, posting about how great Donald Trump is like a pro.

We wish you luck with your next IP. Thank your for your cooperation and welcome to 8/pol/

I love how i'm the one with comprehension problems when you can't link that ignoring a medium that zog is actively perusing is exactly giving them unfettered access. You are a defeatist imbecile.

projecting that down syndrome issue you have are you?
isn’t downs prevalent in kikes
what jew doing chaim?

Thank god. Capcom is hardcore. They don't even view spaniards as white re4.

The enemies are trusting and kind white Christian southerners who tried to give a warm bed to a foreigner that immediately turned around and destroyed their minds and home.

Trips wasted on such insufferable faggotry.

Alright Chaim. What's your big plan to make gaming a safer place for horrible screaming fucking kids and the Polo popped collar crowd?

I always thought the Resident Evil franchise was pretty red pilled. Resident Evil 4 in particular in that it was about white blonde haired and blue eyed American rescuing the president's daughter from some crazy cult of spics.

Resident Evil 5 was also red pilled…..for obvious reasons.

look at you, salty bitch focusing on the results instead of the equation. But it's only jews in the TV media you give a shit about right, or jews in the press or jews in the banks. Fuck the ones that are getting at kids and turning them into these screaming monstrosities. Fuck doing anything to try and help the situation, let's just burn the whole fucking world down hey?

you lack even the most basic foresight.
you good zog puppet.

Should have been a plot twist that there was no zombie outbreak, that's just Africa.

I feel bad for the kids whose games are nothing but Skinner boxes and brainwashing tools. 90s games are at least half of why I have quick reflexes. Sure, a lot of the medium was pretty jewed even back then. But we had Nintendo to protect us until the supremely Jewish Sony took over the landscape.

Interesting thing to ponder: Why did multiple Sega platforms have Jewish names? Genesis and Saturn in the US, Naomi (Both a Jewess name and the Japanese word for beauty) in Japan. I remember reading that Sega was founded by a Jew in Japan somewhere. What exactly was their deal?

Didn't answer the fucking question, Goldstein. Got any ideas to unkike entertainment, or are we just gonna sit here and shitpost about who's a bigger jew?

I already support non kiked devs (CDPR for example) and vet all the games my kids and my sisters kids have access to.
What the fuck have you done other than proclaim the whole thing is fucked and anyone who wants to do anything about it is a kike?

You are a waste of oxygen.
keep calling anyone who wants to do anything a kike though, really makes you fit in around here…

fucking zog puppet

Fuck off with these shill threads.
You think we're fucking retarded? It's obvious you're shilling FC5 all over 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ in order to elicit a response, which you can then go back to your jew vidya magazines and talk about how "controversial our game is with the """alt right""""

Good plan, rabbi.

OP stop being a fag. Post the original. I know that dude in the corner was brown and said beaner on his back when it was originally released. Stop being a cunt boy.

Bump what fucking garbage. The amount of anti-white hate propaganda from the Jews today is insane.

Imagine if it showed them praying to God, tending their fields, shooting at their range, having loving family lives, and then getting Waco'd, just like it happens in real life.

Lel

Fun fact.
Video games make more money then movies, music and books combined.
What did you expect? Just play some fucking moonman doom.

get fucked lad

Moonman Doom? Shit, link me. Doom is a great game. Really makes up for Kikestein 3D.

Stop playing games and start making them, worked for the SJWs. I'm making a game where you play as an automated taxi and the message is "transhumanism / technocracy is shit" - it's going to be like crazy taxi with less faggotry and nobody will realize it's politicized until they reach the final few missions.
Maybe smart ones will, I dunno really.

It was in a doom thread on Holla Forums for a while but it's gone now.
I downloaded it a while ago, super fun - it's just DOOM 2 with all the imps and whatnot replaced with pavement apes, spics and kikes. Hitler is the best character because he has the wolfenstein mechsuit

Will Ben Garrison be the final boss?
This game will provide memes, that's for sure

Know what? Fuck it. I hope they pull out all the stops and go full EVIL CIS WHITE REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS on everyone.

Hysterics have worked out great for them before.

WE SPANIARDS ARE WHITE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

So I guess we're automatically not allowed to side with the "rednecks"?

I can remove niggers from rural USA in new Far Cry? Ok Ubisoft, try not fuck this one and you may get my shekels

>Evie was jewish and literally gave them a mind-virus
>in fact at the end of the day they were decent people that got screwed over hardcore and all they wanted to do was take care of a little girl they found abandoned but she was a bioweapon that drove them all mad

The dad was a veteran that built his family two mansions before everything went to shit, they were portrayed in a good light and their story isn't anything but tragic. RE7 wasn't as anti-white as OP makes it out to be

Seems like they're trying to pull some outrage-marketing. It won't matter. Normalfags will buy this piece of shit because it's the new copypaste Farcry game. It won't get a surge in sales from the left-wing crowd. They're all busy playing Overwatch and LoL. Some more right-wing people might not pick it up because of this, but it probably won't put a dent in sales. I won't buy it because these games are fucking boring (and my filthy normie friends buy every single one and lend them to me anyway).
This will also have the opposite of the intended effect. The "bad" guys are badass and will make the concept of right-wing traditionalists seem edgy to impressionable teens, so way to shoot yourself in the foot, jewbisoft.
If you're that desperate for some screencaps and you promise to leave, I'll give you one.

WOW THIS IS UPSETTING! EVERYONE WHO BUYS THIS GAME IS AN EVIL LIBERAL WHO WILL LITERALLY DESTROY TRUMP OH NO WE ARE DOOMED UNLESS WE NEONAZIS DESTROY UBISOFT

There, now fuck off.

Checked

Even if the protagonist is a straight white male, it's still going to be a Waco simulator. It's going to be anti-gun at the very least.

You have to be shitting me

Please tell me this is a joke

Thanks, Doc

Do you have a realistic solution to the jew problem? No?

Then shut up. You don't ignore the jew, ever! You fight him anywhere, anytime, any way you can.
That's what you can do. Call out shit. Raise awareness. Help push jew propaganda to failure.
Ruin the reputation of brainwashin products and producers.

Now get into the oven, retard.!

Polite Sage

How internet people look at bronies? That's how the rest of the world looks at anime fans. Cartoons should go out of fashion for any man by the time they exit their teens, at the latest.

I care about what is right, not what the "world" thinks.
And there is absolutely nothing wrong about animu - certainly nothing less wrong than movies or books.

Dropping some mindblowers there, man.

(((Ubisoft)))

Are you literally fucking retarded? My solution was to try to drive the gaming industry into a nosedive. It's kiked to hell, and makes more money than the film industry.

Why do fucking cum socks think that 'saving' gaming will accomplish anything? What do expect an uncucked/unkiked game industry to look like?

You unbearable faggot. Shit like games and youtube have become shitty stand ins for parenting. It's not enough to change it. It has to be burned to the fucking ground, and rebuilt from square 1 (assuming your deadset on keeping gaming, like the obvious piece of shit shill you are).

I bet they fucking get state funding because there's no way these kill whitey simulators are paying for themselves

Whatever floats your boat; I don't personally care. Cartoons ain't my cup o' tea. Jacking off on figurines and carrying around a pillow with some character or another printed on it are also things I do not do, nor would I knowingly or willingly associate with someone who did. Probably no normal, respectable person would.

Hang yourself.

Pretty much this Far Cry 2 to 4 had antagonists that everyone liked even if they were morally corrupt murderers

Far Cry 4 is interesting plotwise because it is about a hong kong national who overthrows a monarchy in another country and a native son who must return to free his motherland for his people

The biggest complaint​ fans had with 4 is that they wanted to choose sides and not be forced to side with anyone

those trips holy shit
waifu posters confirmed for hikikomori cucks

I half expected the knife to have a scope too.

checked

It's a stabilizer, you butthole.

its degenerate and not an artform, gas yourself eastkike.

I am genuinely looking forward to your title.

fuck off back to dlsite.

Unrelated but I want to play SCUM

Stop making these threads Ubisoft.
But I enjoyed watchdogs 2 even though it's jewish propaganda as fuck

No shit? Tell me more.

Ive never seen Americans who actually look so great in real life. Tfw its better to be bad you niggercucks

Don't let jewbi add Israeli ops to r6

Far Cry games are about killing things in faraway fantasy lands. Pretty scenery, cartoon villains, exotic creatures to farm for resources. They've been copy paste for a while but I always enjoyed my time with them. Hard pass on this one. Montana is uninteresting, and coupled with what will surely be a junior high school level hamfisted sjw agenda-driven storyline, this looks to be the most boring Far Cry yet. I think it's going to sell like shit, people who actually spend money are getting real, real tired of having this shit crammed down their throats in every single game nowadays. Ubisoft is just a trash company.

user, did you have a bad day? Do you need to take a nap? You always get grumpy when you're tired.

I'd hang out with these guys tbh
they seem like a good bunch

Really? All looks like Tacticool alt-righters to me.

Why are people still using this meme?

This

Other than the poz haircuts and clothes on half of them, they seem like an alright bunch.

What's with commie faggot hipsters thinking everyone dresses and grooms themselves the same way they do?

Nice try Chaim now get fucked cunt

I don't hang out with Jewish caricatures of my people.

FTFY

No it's not. After the Holla Forums raid we've been having remnants of moeshit spammers and our compromised staff joined in on it.

Brony-tier moeshit for manchildren =/= Holla Forums.

This is your new future with SJWs in video games.

Compare and contrast

This, its the Jews and Holla Forums who post moe shit

Depends on how the game plays out; if they're portrayed as badass enough it'll make young white kids want to be innawoods far-right types. Don't play games though so after this frenzy dies down I'll have forgotten about it. Retarded premise though because people who look like that wouldn't be Christian fundies.

In a sense I agree with you, but the polarisation is still there. The idea of good/bad doesn't go away, regardless of how badass the bad guys are. The same thing happened with Jew Wars, heaps of young boys liked Kylo Ren the most because a) he was white and they identified with that and b) he had a cool costume. That kid still grows up with the idea of "good must be preserved, bad must be destroyed" regardless.

Someone ought to criticize ubi for rejecting diversity so blatantly, after all watch dogs 2 was so progressive in that department.

This will probably fail in the same way Mass Effect: Andromeda did, likely cheaply made, buggy piece of shit with such a horrendously bad narrative that it fails to hold any redeeming qualities at all. That's the key problem of them prioritizing ideology over fun.

That isn't a like-for-like comparison, user.

The thing is, anime and manga doesn't have to be sissy manchild shit. There's plenty of good stuff out there, but that's not what these moeshits post around here. No sirree!

what gayme?

Is this a new trend, after Outlast II being Resident Evil 4 about murderous christians? I see jews are going directly for the throat.

I wonder what will happen when jewish archeologists debunk christianity, finding the fossil corpse of Jesus?

Far Cry is a shit tier franchise where the only likable characters are the villains anyway (except African Combat Simulator Far Cry 2). Expect this to be no different.

In his defense the voice actors were probably spics. They don't speak Spain's Spanish.

Don't forget Watch Dogs 2, where your main ally is an antifag. And you even complain about inequality in the workplace. And in a side mission, you take a fag to an adoption centre.

Almost as if we should perhaps slow down on the hospitality thing to literally anyone who walks into town.

Watchdogs was seriously the most boring game I ever played.

Looking pretty good. Hope they dont fuck it up.

Being ignorant and retarded is a libshit condition which unfortunately many of our own exhibit.

user, have I got some utter garbage to introduce you to. Jump aboard it's going to be one hell of a ride

>>>Holla Forums

It's not that hard.

Oh I've played telltale games. Here's the thing: You know you're getting the vidya equivalent of a shitty "Choose Your Own Adventure!" 4th grade book going into it. You know that.
But Watchdogs is about 15 minutes of watered down GTA open world play and 30 minutes of aiming cameras and pressing one button. It's quite horrible. At least telltale games are like $20, while the $60 price tag of Watchdogs makes it like buying the worlds most expensive dog turd.

riteo champ, you keep on keeping on.
You could have hid the thread like any user who isn't terminal cancer but you just had to come in here and post this. You are so new you stink like a newborns milk fart. You got your (you) now find the highest building and do a flip off it faggot.

Not politics hurr durr

Not politics hurr durr

Not politics hurr durr

Not politics breh

GREAT THREAD OP!

What's wrong, OP? Didin't you kill enough russians and germans in all the games until now?

It's about time we get to kill some yankees, and is a good moment for you to question your upbringing.

I'd rather drink whiskey and fuck bitches. Whats wrong with you?

I have paid for one game in the last maybe 5 years. I don't really know what AAA's sting people for these days. That said with the current state of the industry everyone should be pirating games before buying them, there is so much half finished shit pushed on steam that is not even classifiable as an alpha.

I didn't and was almost driven to slit my wrists.

watchdogs was garbage, I regret the bandwidth spent to download the first one. Didn't bother with the 2nd.

fuck off nigger.

Yeah no of course. most of Holla Forums watches shoenen dbz manly animes. Jews just do that shit to confuse people and misrepresent us.

10/10

RE7 does not belong on that list though, the white Christian southerners in it are only enemies because they have become zombies. In the scenes that show them as still humans, they were good people.

muh nigga

That's a weight. It's called a stabilizer.

Silencers on bows are also a thing. They make pads that your arrow rests on to dampen the house of firing, or even magnetic rings that your arrow floats in so there's no noisy friction as you fire. They also make fluffy things that go on the string to reduce the noise of your string firing.

Video games are for losers. Hunting, camping, fishing, even damn remote control aircraft are better hobbies than video games. Fuck buy a god damn drone, atleast you'd be outside doing something real, instead of literally wasting your life earning virtual achievements that mean nothing in the real world. All video game are now good for is self-indoctrinating yourself to whatever is trendy with leftists in current year eg: faggotry, racemxining, wyhte gylt, feminism etc

I have yet to pay for one game op, ppl who support this bullshit deserve worst.

Fucking this.
Ever since I got a real job and am working 40 hours making real money and trading stocks and cryptocurrencies, I literally don't have time to play shitass vidya. I already wasted too much of my fucking life on it. Only in my mid 20's did I realize this, unfortunately

They all have beards like a bunch of San Fransicko cucks, lol!

Cuz after we have liberated North America, we will liberate France as well, OP!

Well…

So basically farcry 5 is filled with "enemies" that i can actually empathize with, just like pagan min from 4. Whats the point of playing a shooter game when i don't want to shot the antagonists.

Unishit can continue making design mistakes it doesn't bother me that they keep taking design decisions from tumblr retards.I really like that Social justice is now beginning to hurt their bottom line.

Absolutely, even if you don't nessecarily work yet or make the big bucks there are infinately more postive things you could do instead of flushing time down the video game toilet. How about focusing some of that effort and concentration on abit of self improvement. Notice how many fat ugly slobs are usually gamers, there is a direct correlation. If only they pulled them selves up, many could achieve great things instead of simply settling for status quo.

Retards, of course vidya lowers your test and should be avoided by any self-respecting Holla Forumsack. Thing is, white children are playing that shit from increasingly young ages, so we SHOULD care if SJW developers straight out of cultural marxist universities are pushing anti-white propagands down their throats.

Vydia is for losers? They are creating their own public. Basic logic, you literal niggers.

Look at you faggots, minds so narrowed you think everything only applies to Holla Forums. High and mighty bullshit merchants that cannot see past their own egos to the impact letting this stuff fly does to younger generations.

You are pure cancer.

So don't buy it, and boycott Ubisoft, as well.
But be sure to email them and tell them why.

There are plenty of indy games on Steam, you don't need to do business with white-hating trash from Ubisoft.

isn't Vega a Spaniard?

I play Lord of the Rings Online, and I'm not fat.
And LOTRO is free to play, unless you want to buff your character, then you can choose & buy stuff piecemeal.

But I agree, like anything else you need to have some moderation. You can watch TV in your downtime, or play video games, but most free time should be used for self-improvement.
Learn a language, get physically fit, learn to program, or get a part-time job and invest the extra dough, etc.

But I see no difference between sitting around drinking beer and watching sports or using the time to play video games.

Don't want to start this thread here, but Spanish spaniards from Spain are white. The rest of hispanics are not a race.

Toodles.

Major Gamedevs/publishers like EA, Ubisoft and others are all on the marxism train. On their conferences they have in Sweden they hold talks like "Marxism is awesome" "How to present people of color in games" and other such horseshit. It's all about undermining the majority of Whites and hold up the minority. Videogames are politicized as fuck and only devs from Japan/Eastern europe are not infected.

Just don't ever give them money.

Pure, unadulterated D&C shill.
Far Cry has been an Ubisoft Montréal franchise since Ubisoft bought it from Crytek.

The heat is going to get good.

gettin pretty PoC in here

But these are international corporations and, worldwide, whites are the smallest minority of the races.

They are trashing the minority and aggrandizing the other races. They are clearly pandering for the sales.

The answer is to not do business with them, as you say.
We need a games producer that targets the white race for sales, as it is obviously a niche market now.

Their first game could have the player being a Sailor on the U.S.S. Liberty, trying to survive the Jew's attempted false-flag attack.

Imagine the butthurt..

Clockwork Empires was another game that could have been fine
But then the cuck Canadian Dev team decided that putting darkies everywhere would be a great idea & now it's mostly negative score on the steam store. Suck shit dickheads

Social justice not even once

What monkey wrote this then published it without taking a minute to proof it?

I liked the first 2, shame.

Far Cry doesnt really make me think of the deep south, I think Ubisoft lost the plot with these games from the third one.

Oyy vey eat a dick faggot

this. How fucking stupid would someone have to be to think mestizos actually come from spain unless theyre going on the Mediterraneans aren't white maymay

It's not a game designed for white people, it's designed for all the "minorities" in the world even though whites are the minority. It's to condition them to kill whites and perceive whites as the baddies.

They put that shit ont eh front but they didn't have the balls to change the asassin to a black queer retarded trannsnigger. Shows that they think they can play both sides of the fence.

Dude give the jouro a break!, they are up shit creak in with a massive student debt and working for a buzz-media tier media outlet. I expect this person hates their life and wishes they could be real journalist doing some of the investigative shit we do
Etc etc.

Like it or not Holla Forums is the national lampoon of this period, and it kills them that we are.

Drinking beer and watching sports is degenerate

fuck off you narrow minded shill I bet you are drinking pepsi and masturbating to furry trap porn right now.

And you spend your time shitposting in threads that you don't care about, you sure are a true ubermensch

look in the mirror faggot, you are a roaring joke.

this

Image boards are totally degenerate

Id drop kick your teeth into the back of your throat you kike

Actually, I agree with you, if it's done too often.

But there's nothing wrong with some down time every now and then. You can't go 2000% without an occasional break, it'll burn you out.

ubermench and a keyboard warrior
i'm shocked

looks like i hit a nerve hey faggot

Because making us the antihero is causing kids to identify us with "cool".

Being villains isnt automatically bad; only SJW think like that.

I see right through you, Schlomo.

Bane always deserves dubs

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the promo art, kek.

kys

this

Probably because Holla Forums is just one massive Trump campaign headquarters, populated by mostly crypto-kikes and freemason jew mods, still shilling for jew agents like Trump and the rest.
While you may have the delusion of appearing hardcore nationalist, anyone else looking in would tell you this place is plagued by kikes keeping you locked in the Trumpstein world of illusion.

I wanna make a game about Mudslimes attacking mainland US, protag being redneck crusader. Where do I start? What engine?

I do programming for a living so hopefully the hardest part of it is over with.

This.

Including RE7 in the list is misplaced. The family are actually decent people who got fucked over.

Is the protag a dindu?

WLP tried to make a game like that for white people, but it was shut down because muh white supremacy.

I think so, he is trying to save his gf from EVIL NAZI GOYIM

I've played one of their games before. It's worse than that. The choices don't even matter. It only gives you the illusion of choice.

Computer games were a white creation.
Jews are not capable of innnovation.

Jews may have taken over the 'industry' when money became involved, and kiked everything to shit, but creativity, invention and developing truly new ideas and things is of the white European stock.
Japanese seem to do well at this too, and actually care about what they create.
I think it is founded on intelligence and morality.
Kikes have no morality and no creative intelligence.

They better reveal the protagonist soon.
I can't wait for the shitshow and all the damage control from Ubicuck.

This.

Or just make a zombie game set in Europe, but where all the 'zombies' are arabs, niggers and kikes.
If the sjw complain about it, ask them what is wrong with the idea of Europe having been divested and enriched.
More short circuits.

Identity politics has always been a double edged sword
You could also say that 99% of zombies in games are white and we need for diversity for our lovable undead

No, I like the idea above yours.

Checking this get of truths.

That's what I mean, they won't be able to decide whether it is racist or enriched.
But no matter what, it will be a survival simulation for us.

Unreal Engine 4 has a great licensing agreement, they let you use the engine to create your game, and then take a small cut of gross sales.

Keep astroturfing, goons.

Ever play Legends of Eisenwald? It's really redpilled, extremely European, lots of side-quests based on Medieval folklore and even has a few parts where you fuck over Jews that openly deserve it, and the choices you make are all difficultly moral. Great music too!

You made this same thread on halfchan about a dozen times over the last 24 hours. Why do you have to spam? That's awful behavior.

This is pure subversion. Are you willing to spend $50 in 30 hours worth of indoctrination?

The cover itself is highly codified:

there is a hunter with veteran attire, that is holding a wolf with a chain implying human dominance over the animal, and with a knife in the other hand stabbing a piece of meat. This has 2 meanings:
There is a bride fleeing from some hands and holding a flower, facing the same side as a wolf. This has several meanings:
The men in the photo are dressed not like country men, but like Brooklyn hipsters, with Nirvana type shirts, long hobo beards and hipster haircuts. This has 3 effects:
Also:

Also, antichristian imagery so common nowadays it might not even be worth pointing out:

Someone went through the trouble of investing thought and resources to make all this shit. Imagine the time and the brainstorming the art committee took to create this rubbish. They dont care for the actual sales for this shit, they just want you to swallow the blue pill and fuck off. Its like they activated all their sleeping cells in entertainment simoultaneosuly to shut us down.

Let us have a meaningful discussion here, niggerboy

Wait, who's fucking hands are those coming out of the right hand of the screen?
What's that on his sleeve?

This. Games with overt sjw shit dont sell well and get panned by actual gamers. Look at stuff like ME Androgenous - every mention of it outside the (((gaming press))) is rife with mockery and derision. They are shooting themselves in the foot for the sake of neo marxist cancer. Fuck ubisoft anyway - they will never get a penny out of me.
Not all companies are cucked though. Rockstar came out against sjw recently and they are probably the biggest and most successful western developer out there and they openly stated they dont care about pc crap and buy into the sjw nonsense and people loved them for it.

At least they have a Holla Forums-approved dog.

Some of which are:
Northern Inuits
British Utonagans
American Indian dogs

And, of course, German Shepards

Nobodies.
The whole mess of a picture is supposed to look like "The Last Supper" but VERY poorly done.

I thought they would have learned from gamergate. Or all the sjw-ized comics that tanked when they stole white characters and niggerfied or vaginaized them.

Anyway, if you're playing vidya you're a lost cause, anyway. Read a fucking book. They're literally free.

As a drawfag: the art looks stiff and forced. Probably subjected to numerous revisions where the kike overlords said, "no, put in a knife stabbign some meat. no, make his hair look more modern. No, put some blood on the wolf. No no no, more propaganda, cram it so full of propaganda that it's coming out both ends." I feel bad for the artist. This image is torture in png format. You can tell how lifeless it is. No unity, no flow. It's a digital clusterfuck of pozz. It's like babby first concept art.

THOSE are some dogs. Tired of seeing nothing but pursedogs and things the size of rats. What abominations from a once noble creature.

If your dog can't fuck up a bear, it's just a baby proxy. Yet another jewish trick to get whites to stop breeding. "My child has paws :^) " Dogs are for defense and utility, having a useless pursedog is a sin against nature.

Thanks, I needed a laugh today.

Getting sick of you haughty nofun stuck in the mud puritans tbh. You can enjoy vidya and still be a redpilled asset to our cause.
Im 36, have two white children, am self employed and I enjoy vidya as a hobby (mainly japanese rpgs) in moderation.
But im "lost cause" according to you because you personally dont approve of my hobby.
Nah, fuck off mate.

leftists usually make the bad guys look good anyway.

Agree, playing vids is not, in itself, degenerate.
Playing them to the exclusion of self improvement is.
Like anything else, moderation is key.

Downtime is for fun, but a good deal of time off needs to be spent on physical fitness and intellectual pursuits, and…in the case of people with children…teaching the kids (god knows the public school will only fuck them up).

Because the things they fear are so…normal

The only reason you're a lost cause is because you play garbage ass JRPGs. Jesus those went to complete shit. Kys tbh imo.

Jesus, is that comic for real?

Everything the "bad guy" is saying is absolutely true.
Do they really expect the truth to be perceived as "radical" just because they have one of their publisher-described "bad guys" saying it?

They must think they've got an audience with brains of mush.

GEE WILLIKERS, I SURE DO WONDER WHERE THIS SPIRIT OF ANTI-CHRIST IS COMING FROM

The fuck you on about faggot? It is the one genre that has remained fairly consistent. Just off the top of my head, Nioh and Persona 5 are fucking excellent and both released this year.

They don't argue with these points. They see some anime pic on twitter say "whites have a right to exist" and respond with "ugh seriously?"
They're so shut in and lack any semblance of self-awareness so they just assume other people read the same Gawker article on white supremacist trolls that they did.

Lmfao liberals fucking would

Reminder;

don’t they realize that they embarrass National Socialism throughout the world, that they are thirty years too late, or that one must take them to task because they are beginning to be annoying? There are good and bad women, decent and less decent women, some with bobbed hair, some without. Whether or not they powder their noses is not a sign of their inner worth, and if they occasionally smoke a cigarette at home or in society, they do not need to feel rejected or cast out.

The red guy is supposed to be bad? lolwut

The funniest part is, red skull fought for the reich.

This shit is still here? Last thread was bumplocked so shill made another one

That's what jews do: take a good message and try to associate it with what normalfags consider evil, in this case Red Skull.
Attacking the message by attacking a strawman messenger.

You're infected. With CONSUMERISM!

I really want to make a garfield post just to piss you off and fuel your paranoia.

It is basically corrupting the message by forcing it to be associated with a bad source. People will try to say the truth and how things should be, but they will be shunned and accused of being "evil" just because "this evil character/person said the same thing!!" Just like how people who believe in nationhood and traditionalism are called Nazis simply because "hitler believed in nationhood and traditionalism too!1!"

Stop playing video games.

Where are these quotes from?

lmgtfy.com/?q=goebbels morality vs moralism

Goddamn right. Imagining all the time I spent playing vidya (I enjoyed some of it to be honest) that I could have been spending learning a skill or something just makes me sick.
Now I scroll endlessly through Holla Forums, work and play the markets.

Gas yourself Schlomo

WHY THE FUCK DOES NO ONE REMEMBER RISE OF LEGENDS

thanks user I'll go try it out

Be nice to rika. She's been through plenty of timelines almost as fucked up as ours. She got everyone to cooperate and achieved the good end. I'm hoping we can too

that's pretty good, but the pills are too big

for you

Ubishit has been shit for ages

should be a moon man mod

you should talk to the programmers on anglin's forum

Considering how gamergate ended up, I'd say they fucked it up.

Holy shit with the demonization of based peeps. Fucking ubi is such a shitty company

Summary: All puritans then, now, and forever are useful D&C idiots because they'll always find something to complain about despite all victories and they should never have a place on a team that knows how to get stuff done.

trips confirm
it seems to be a typical Burger-Clap notion that anyone speaking Spanish is brown. Even Beaner-Claps believe this

Lucky for you, they're suppositories.

I cannot understand how the overwhelming and increasingly blatant onrush of anti-white propaganda in schools, every form of media, and government remains invisible to the average fence sitter. It really is a case of slowly boiling the frog.

Do the Israeli operators wear diapers like in real life?

Silver linings.

Alternatively: We don't, we just drive out all non-whites and genuine kindness and warmth becomes something rewarding to have again.

i'll be honest i really hope one of them is a giant weeb

Sounds about right

tbh I want to play the game in hopes that the antagonist ends up being really interesting and likable. No way in hell am I paying Ubisoft though

It really couldn't go any other way because everything the left fears is normal to everybody else.

you're advocating playing a shitskin knight?

Some are, some aren't.

What does the protagonist look like?

knowing ubisoft, it will be a kang

To someone who is redpilled, sure it's a waste of time, but for the kids? At least they're not watching TelAvivsion

They haven't yet, plus it'll probably be a cop or fed.
We're probably looking at a Waco simulator.
How many feds who raided the Waco compound weren't white? Montana is even whiter than Texas.

(checked)
that means nothing to (((Ubisoft)))

Just look at how (((the media))) still hates videogames in the current year. I'm not sure why… maybe it's because:

Don't you bring Rika-chama into this mother fucker. She's a good girl. She dindu nuffin.

Thank you user, i just deleted 500gb worth of video games. Thank you alot.

Ubisoft might use injins as the protagonist like in Assassin's Creed

I actually liked AC3. Maybe because it was my first assassins creed game, but it gave that America fuck yeah vibe

Nazareth, as a name and city, wasn't even around by the time of Jesus, it's medieval and after the christians took control of the Empire. So yes, christianity can be debunked with a simple question such as: How can someone be associated with a town that didn't exist at the time?

Look it up, the tribe is all over the place in the gaming-industry aswell, has been since it's inception. I wonder why…

So we have two options of action.
#1 Shit on and destroy lefty games and game companies. This means creating rumors and downvoting all of their games, as well as any action that hurts their sales, while avoiding actions thst give them advertisement.
#2 Create our own game company and actively shill National Socialism in the games.

who would've thought

(heil'd)
hahaha my sides

As a degenerate gamer, the second game crash can't come soon enough. Thanks goy. But i'm still gonna hoi4, it's basically an advanced board game of "Axis and allies" i used to play. Pic unrelated.

checked for truths.

Anyone who screeches at conversation about the subversion of an entire platform of media should be called out as the ignorant trash they are. Letting this shit happen unchecked in an industry that is heavily targeted towards children and youth is giving kikes a season pass to indoctrinate new people to their twisted world view.

Any user worth a shit can see the can of worms this opens up.

Paradox keeps getting cuckier and cuckier though. They had an entire dlc devoted to kikes in CK2 and then gave bullshit penalties for kicking out the kikes. To even play their games, you have to mod out the poz.

it also didn't work because it was a cheap buggy piece of shit designed purely for shock value.

Let's make mods so we can play as these guys and raid some liberal settlement

MDE Charls is streaming on twitch right now.
He often breaks into redpilled talk out of the blue, even if he's playing something gay like Rocket League. Make him aware of this game. The content and dialogue will be worth it.

wew
I'm guessing the faggot that claimed Pagan Min was white got banned and deleted, because I was going to call him a fucking retard but was on my phone at work.
Far Cry 4 was (((diverse))) as fuck. As in the good goys were all pajeets and pajeet-chink mongrels, the protagonist was a pajeet-chink mongrel with a stronger lean toward chink same as the bad guys, the "villain" was a hong kong chink, and the only two white men were Hurk, who was turned from likable dummy to homoerotic 50IQ retard muh monkey god appeasements, CIA, who went from a cool guy for you on an island to "lol I'm an asshole you killed CIA agents in a cleanup op and I'm going to reveal my master plan before throwing you out of a plane", and a torturing psychopath
that talks to his daughter on the phone in between electrocuting some old faggot. Make the white bad guys, make the asians bad guys, make the opium growing MUH WYMYN POWER character the good guy, the evil pajeet male the good guy but also bad because look muh visions muh executing traitors.

I had this thought while seeing the reaction to FC5 on normalfag twitter keeping an eye on the normalfags and what propaganda they're eating up. RE5 takes place in Africa? FUCKING RACIST REEEEEEEEEE
FC5 makes a global minority the villains because it fits their narrative this time? LOL FUCKING RACIST NADZEES THINK THIS IS BAD EXDEE
Fucking normalfags.

Kill yourself.

>>>/oven/

>>>/reddit/

Oh no, that would be awful, that would completely ruin the kiked up MOBA bastardization of what used to be a good, solid tactical strategy shooter that you had to use brain power to win.

The art looks like a bad photoshop. Lighting doesn't match up, things are randomly more in focus than everything else on the same level (like that F-150 near the barn that's crystal clear while the area around it is affected by DOF), random vignette to the right that isn't reciprocated anywhere else, this is sad.

Go virtue signal somewhere else you fucking faggot.
>>>/reddit/

1 was made by Crytek, completely different people. Jewbisoft in their usual manner forcibly kept the IP. Same thing happened with the Call of Juarez series from Techland, and you see what happened with that. A good sequel that adopts some consolefag bullshit like regenerating health, downgrading the engine from DX10w/EAX to DX9 w/ pure software audio, checkpoint-only saving, etc. A mediocre, broken semi-related sequel that takes place in the modern era, uses game mechanics from the simultaneously developed Dead Island, is buggy and sloppily made, and only really pulls out in having the white McCall character end up as the real good guy, while the spic FBI agent and nigress cop both get arrested for being dirty criminals. A shitty arcade cash-in that has nothing to do with the rest of the series and couldn't even be bothered to make cutscenes or get the company's composer to make new music. Sad!

Nigger, their games shit on pro-white values like the 2nd amendment all the time, and their San Andreas game glorified and showed in a positive light nigger gangster culture, claiming the protagonist was bad for ever trying to get out of being a gangnigger. Get the fuck out of here with your retarded bullshit. They're libtards through and through, just not full scale socjus.

Their games are shit, poorly put together incompetent garbage that are only liked by Holla Forumseddit and normalfags alike for being "hard" like games used to be.

They already did it in the "good' a.k.a. "don't racemix with the insane tribal cunt and get stabbed to death by her" ending of Far Cry 3, with Jason Brody's entire testosterone level and developed level of badass for no apparent reason as he freeze frames on a boat with his cuckifornia faggot "friends" that were angry at him for trying to save them all instead of staying with them except Keith, he was on the verge of an heroing the entire time because he got raped repeatedly by faggot Buck claiming "I'm a monster now ;_;"