NEW ANTIFA RALLY: SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY EDITION

antifa FB
facebook.com/texasantifa/?fref=ts

Counter protest event FB
>facebook.com/events/263150144151714/264330910700304/?acontext={"ref":"29","ref_notif_type":"admin_plan_mall_activity","action_history":"null"}¬if_t=admin_plan_mall_activity¬if_id=1495673375029405

It is confirmed that there is a protest set for the museum district on June 10th though the exact location and time antifa will start things is not known. The FB page for antifa texas is where these posts were made.

There is a counter protest set up with permission from HPD and the mayor's office to set up on the roundabout with Houston's statue on it. Carry will be allowed and there will be multiple people going geared up and carrying that day. There are 252 people marked as going for the counter protest and over 500 interested. Share this info, we finally get to have some fun with antifa in the south YEEHAW! COME AND TAKE IT BITCHES!

There is some important information posted recently on the counter protest FB, will be copying and pasting that in subsequent posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/docs/PE/htm/PE.46.htm
actforamerica.org/rally
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/23/act-americas-march-against-sharia-official-facebook-page-full-racist-anti-muslim-sentiment
darktriadman.com/2017/05/22/colorado-antifa-calls-for-islamic-support/
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009837101876
facebook.com/jamie.green.104
facebook.com/david.leleux
facebook.com/christian.rich.779
facebook.com/connie.butler.311
facebook.com/rosario.falcon.737
facebook.com/wence.garza.1
facebook.com/lisa.steele.161
facebook.com/eric.m.burns.56
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014255736043
facebook.com/roy.whitmer
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005284726726
facebook.com/jimmyskeltonsettingbull
facebook.com/stephyyjade
facebook.com/ellpagg.arkn
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009248625846
facebook.com/WilliamTeerInspirations
facebook.com/erick.willing
facebook.com/michael.mccranie.94
facebook.com/brandon.gonzales.988
facebook.com/james.k.miller.52
facebook.com/profile.php?id=826059128
facebook.com/john.roehling.1
facebook.com/Dickhaed
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001640072990
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000476552492
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_riot_of_1917
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnaZBBamJO?q=texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

——-UPDATE——-
We just got off the phone with HPD and here are some of the answers to your questions.
#1- Guns. State Laws is what we will go by. So rifles can be carried, CHL holders can conceal carry. HPD said they will not have a problem with any of this inside the park. Obey State Laws about carrying.
#2- Barricades. HPD plans on meeting us there when the park opens to place Barricades around the Sam Houston Monument Area to put a buffer between our demonstration and the opposing demonstration. The Barricades will give us plenty of room to operate around the statue. So we have the high ground!
#3- Flag poles. Flag poles need to be 3 quarters of an inch thick or less. He said they won't have an issue on the length as long as people aren't slinging them around and using them as clubs. Side note- you can bring a stick but the stick has to be 1 quarter inch or less in thickness & cannot be longer than 1ft.
#4- Self Defense. If you are touched then you can defend yourself. If the person is in your face in a threatening manner you can defend yourself. Name calling or giving the bird is not an excuse to attack someone. HPD will keep a buffer zone between us & opposing demonstrations, so the only time you may need to defend yourself is if you are approached to or from your vehicle and the monument. We advise patriots to walk in groups when going to your cars & to the monument.

#5- We are verifying who we need to petition to ensure that the a bill is in place to protect the Monument. We will most certainly have to continue pressure after the June 10 rally to ensure the appropriate folks approve the bill. "This Is Texas" will stay on top of this and keep you informed about the progress & any action that needs to be taken after June 10. We are planning to have a table set up where you can sign the petition at the rally & we'll work on other locations that people can sign after the rally (for those unable to make the rally).
#6- The media. The media has been briefed on our intent and our presence June 10. We would like our PR people to handle the interviews if possible. If by some chance they do ask to interview you & you agree, please keep in mind that your comments are a reflection of Texans everywhere. Be polite, be respectful, and straight to the point (why we are there).
#7- Stun guns and pepper spray are ok and can be carried openly. Please refer to Texas pepper spray Laws.
–We have open communication with the head of the HPD team that will be there and we advise y'all of any changes or concerns that is brought to our attention.
Lastly, thank you to everyone who plans to come out. Many of our hearts sunk when we watched the Confederate Monuments come down in New Orleans. Antifa, BLM & others think they can erase history by removing these Monuments. It shows their stupidity as well. Had they read the real history they would of learned that NOT ONE BATTLE WAS LOST BY CONFEDERATES IN TEXAS! We will not lose June 10 or any other day, SAM HOUSTON'S MONUMENT WILL CONTINUE TO STAND! For THIS IS TEXAS!
God bless y'all & God bless the great state of Texas!!!

>REMINDER<

On the FB page for the counter protest they are looking for people to join volunteer groups for medical aid and what I'm gonna call the right wing hydration squads lol. if you want to help with these things head on over

I am quite sick of this never ending game of grab ass that results in literally nothing but more occasional events of grab ass.

And that's why all life should die. That way, there will never be another event of grab ass again.

bump

Please let some trigger-happy 3%er normalfag interpret it that way and ventilate some commies the second one breathes on him.

The left is a nihilistic death cult. You have to remember the final solution is really their version of the final perversion. They want you to kill them. That's how they win. It's some Joker level shit.

The memes never end.

Go suck mohommeds cock

Have you smelled those filthy commies? No jury in the great State of Texas would convict a man for responding with lethal force to the foul miasma that emanates from their unwashed loins.

soo.. umm it's a win-win?

Is this real life?

protests don't change anything, legislation and violence do

Why are these motherfuckers always choosing dates I can't go?
Kek. They literally are trying to cut down on any potential opposition. You know you're weak as fuck when you schedule your events around the enemies down time.

already almost 300 confirmed to go and almost 700 interested.

in 24 hours I think we passed their numbers up. they're not happy and are now going around saying that the post was fake.

FUCKING FINALLY.

I'll be there.

right? I'm excited as all hell.

Me too! I couldn't make it to New Orleans, but when this shit comes to my hometown, it's personal.

Our numbers or their numbers?

Of course. Do they think they can front down here and not get squashed? This isn't Austin and it def isn't Cali or NY.

our numbers on the counter protest fb page.

Wow. What were theirs? I'm guessing

Where do we place bets on this? I bet that if they lay a single finger on that statue, BLOOOODSHED!

after their failure in austin i am surprised they want to try houston next.

dunno, they don't have a public event page with the number listed.

THE DIGITS HAVE SPOKEN.

well given the defenses being set up, police buffer, AND at least 200 people attending, i'd say we can count this as another victory for the ebil gnatzees.

That said, you cunt better be recording for if/when those cucks try to rush you, I don't want to miss this

We need to contact the HPD and inform them of the Communist Control Act of 1954! They can legally round up all these commies the moment they show up!

contemplating a live stream. though if i live stream I'm not going to be able to carry. it'd make me a bit of a target if i was trying to get in to get a shot of something close to antifa.

if i carry, I stay with whatever formation happens, if i stream I can move around. haven't decided which i want to do yet.

Just put the damned camera on your hat. Problem solved.

you guys need to get fiberglass flagpoles, kek

if its anything like the Trump rally in dallas, they'll have reinforcements fucking bussed in.

thats the rumor. evidently there are meeting areas for the different groups in different cities.

if we could get that list like with rwss I'd love to fuck up that plan.

Caltrops.

Need a torch welder, a miter saw, and some high-carbon tubing to make good ones.

mate… are we coming full circle?

Something tells me they have no clue how to actually use caltrops.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

It would be epic levels of stupid to do so. It's a felony to possess caltrops under Texas law.

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/docs/PE/htm/PE.46.htm

Kill em all

Or just some nails and super glue…

Damn it texas…

Since when do these faggots care about laws? They're getting a "get out of jail free" card with their commie face-masks.

You won't want to do that because you're not actually letting the air out of the tires. Proper caltrops are hollow because it means a flat in a jiffy.

In a related note, the 6/10 March Against Sharia is nation wide.
actforamerica.org/rally

The usual dunces are kvetching.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/23/act-americas-march-against-sharia-official-facebook-page-full-racist-anti-muslim-sentiment

Antifa terrorists are trying to make themselves completely indistinguishable from ISIS.
darktriadman.com/2017/05/22/colorado-antifa-calls-for-islamic-support/

I'd go to this but my car shit the bed recently. Shoah come commie faggots for me.

*teleports in front of you*
*drops caltrops*
hmm hmm hmm… try following me now, pitiable nazi imbecile
*runs away with arms behind back*

as user said it's a felony for both. Before we get larp faggots, be aware you can't carry any blades more than 5 inches so no swords either.
I know the knight aesthetic is cool but we're supposed to be cowboys, so bring a gun instead.

Just bring an extra belt to whip the fuckers like their papa should've and so police can't say it was lethal intent to harm. Everyone knows it hurts like a bitch but can't really harm you.

The fuck happened to Texas? In Oregon and Wahington, states of maximum cuckening, you can walk around witb any length blade as long as it's sheathed in view. How did texas get so cucked?
Are whips an lasso's illegal too now?

Same in Louisiana. Can open carry any weapon - including guns - without any sort of permit so long as you're legally allowed to purchase said weapon. Basically, a non-criminal over 21 can carry a sidearm on their hip, no questions asked.

Texas got soft.

I'd have to check on knives etc, but we do have open carry for guns.

Carpetbagger reconstruction laws. No clubs, spears, swords, large knives, daggers, maces, flails, staffs, etc. until the 90s we couldn't carry handguns either.

That's sickeningly disgraceful.

Yeah no shit. And since all of what's still covered is "archaic" there's no push to fix it. Though if there was it would probably be fairly easy.

Use religious freedom. There are many religious groups that require a blade on the hip. If hou use this angle, the sjw are apt to support the conservative cause out of their habit tp blindly support shit.

What is antifa doing? It's like they want to lose.

If I didn't know they were useful idiots, I would say that they're retarded.

It makes my brain hurt to comprehend it, but I can just barely see how the faggots get off to becoming actual oppressed martyrs like their hairy porter and jedis and whatever. Psychological nuclear wastelands, these nuts. Liberalism is literally a mental disorder.

Since most police departments don't seem to want to I think it would be advantageous to stage a mass citizens arrest of the commie fags. Force a legal proceeding as well as make a symbolic stand.

could use that one anticommie law from the 50's that never gets enforced, merely ask on camera if they describe themselves as communist.

We could print out the law on signs and chant "ENFORCE THE LAW! REMOVE COMMIE!" as well as creating a whitehouse petition and spamming all LEOs. The attention gained from the protest should be enough to funnel normies to the petition.

Hmm.

From time to time, I get mad about the bullshit that the left and antifa push, and how easy it would be to just crack a few skulls, go out in a blaze of gunpowder and gore, and exact my revenge on these fucks. However, I shortly afterwards realise how that would only serve to strengthen the media narrative that the alt-right is dangerous, and would hurt our campaign in the long run.

Could it be possible that the plan is to either have antifa instigate someone who's open carrying into shooting them, or perhaps to employ a few members to disguise themselves as right wing, and just have them open fire on the black bloc? Maybe they plan to have someone steal a gun from one of ours and use it against us, or themselves, doesn't really matter.

What concerns me is the high chance of a gun being involved in this protest somehow. We all know that if any bullets fly, be they defensive or not, the media is going to paint it as a hate crime against the left, and they'll get some tearful anarchists on camera to tell us all about how they watched their friends get mowed down by "assault rifles". In the case that a gun is used against us, we can rest assured that they'll find a way to say the gunman is "the real victim here".

I only hope that the cameras will be out in full force this time. I smell danger and conspiracy.

Not disagreeing per se, but there was lots of open carry on both sides on May Day.

Dubs do confirm.
Strongly advise lvl3 bodyarmor or better.

What the fuck user. One, that's faggotry. Two it will never work.
We need a bunch of men to "arrest" them and when they resist we clobber and cuff them. The symbolism behind that would be the win.

They don't making proving it hard at all.

And how the fuck do you expect to pressure them to arrest the commies? Fact is the reason "chants don't work" is because by the 70s the chants were fucking meaningless. Didn't you see the occupy protests? NO GOALS. "ENFORCE THE LAW!" is a clear goal, and getting coverage for the communist control act DEFINES THE GOAL!

Some cucks who 'like' their crap.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009837101876
facebook.com/jamie.green.104
facebook.com/david.leleux
facebook.com/christian.rich.779
facebook.com/connie.butler.311
facebook.com/rosario.falcon.737
facebook.com/wence.garza.1
facebook.com/lisa.steele.161
facebook.com/eric.m.burns.56
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014255736043
facebook.com/roy.whitmer
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005284726726
facebook.com/jimmyskeltonsettingbull
facebook.com/stephyyjade
facebook.com/ellpagg.arkn
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009248625846
facebook.com/WilliamTeerInspirations
facebook.com/erick.willing
facebook.com/michael.mccranie.94
facebook.com/brandon.gonzales.988
facebook.com/james.k.miller.52
facebook.com/profile.php?id=826059128
facebook.com/john.roehling.1
facebook.com/Dickhaed
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001640072990
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000476552492

So… what you do and don't do is the result of how you imagine Jew media will portray your actions.You don't see a problem with that? Are you in a war, or a high school popularity contest/gossip ring?

Yeah… your head is full of fuck.

The average guy would LOVE that.

Anyone you just day dream larping fantasies and then you shit post here.

Yeah, they should be like me. Daydream, work towards dream, shitpost while the polyester resin dries on their suit of deusvult armor.

In all seriousness, I HOPE they try to start something. BLM doesn't start shit in houston because the last time they did there were a bunch of arrests and beatings and the group they gathered was forced to disperse before they got any mass together.

Remember everyone when they get close grab them and pull them into us. They're like total war units with extremely low leadership they see one of their own go down they'll scatter.

I literally cannot wait for the bloodbath

Exactly 100 years ago, a riot occurred in Houston in which nigger soldiers killed 16 civilians.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_riot_of_1917

I seriously can't comprehend how the left could be opposed to Sam fucking Houston? Do they know literally nothing about him and just want to tear down statues of every white man from history?
He resigned as Governor of Texas because he refused to accept seceding from the Union and saw how the war would destroy the country and more importantly Texas.

Dubs confirm.

The media is a tool of the left. It has a hold on a large segment of the population, and a lot of people still don't realise everything that mainstream media tells them is a lie to push their leftist narrative. This means that if you do things that give the media an easy way to twist your story into "right is bad left is good" you have only succeeded in making their narrative STRONGER.

I get that you don't need to fear what your enemies will say about you, but at this point in time, I see no uprising, no armed brothers and sisters roaming the streets, enforcing the day of the rope. If we want to GET to that point, we need more people on our side. Those who are young and still listen to the media due to either blind parents or simple lack of education, will come to accept the demonization of a nat-soc movement.

This idea that Nat-Soc is evil is deeply ingrained in the society we strive to reform. The unfortunate truth is that there is no war. Not yet, but until then it is a vapid, high school popularity contest. What needs to be done is a lifting of the veil. People need to see and recognise, en masse, that the left does nothing for them. Until that happens, until John Everyman truly WILL laugh at commies and antifa getting gunned down in the street, then actively fighting will only serve to help the left, as John Everyman will come to see the Right as an aggressive, oppressive, brow-beating regime that only cares for power.

Those fucking niggers. Should've killed every single one.

Niggers gonna nig, never relax imo but who is she in the picture? She looks awfully like my grandma minus the uniform obviously but I don't know where she came from?

I guess its a Canada thing, I wouldn't understand.

Already tried to find a source, don't know. Sorry man

So, you can bring a rifle with an effective range of 500m against point targets, 800m against area targets, and is still lethal at over 1 mile, yet you'll get arrested for the bayonet you brought with you because antifa protests like this historically have a high chance of devolving into a "Fix Bayonets" situation and you wanted to be ready. and LARP a little about using your rifle as a pike to stick antifa

Jesus Texas, your weapons laws are fucking embarrassing.

See if they enforce it. I see guys with big knives all the time in west Texas.
Having a law and enforcing it are two different things.

full list if folks are interested

What is Legal to Own

What is Illegal to Own

or about his or her person a handgun, illegal knife, or club if the person is not:

Restrictions on Carry

You are all idiots, Long blades have been banned since the days of the republic because early Texans liked to duel.

Daily reminder we still have Mutual Combat here

Totally agree

Helluva gamble

I'm just bewildered that I can carry my rifle and LBE legally, BUT only if I remove the bayonet from the scabbard and leave it in the car. That is insane.

I'm a Texan, but the knife laws just drive me batty. Guns are cool to carry, but if I want to have my Ka-Bar on my belt or my Sykes-Fairbairn in my boot, that's not cool, and if I want a sap, blackjack or expandable baton, that's not cool either.

I also heard that the reason automatic knives (in particular) are banned was hysteria from all the "youth gang" films in the 1950s and the portrayal of "switchblades" as THE weapon of criminal youth. Also in Texas, knives are culturally seen as "nigger/spic tier" weapons for various reasons. Burns my ass.

YES

I agree with you in theory, but not execution.

The legacy media is just that. Their time has passed, they just havn't finished dying yet. The left have become their own worst enemy. Every time they are wrong, and they are always wrong, they double down or throw a temper tantrum instead of admitting it. This exposes them as the lying nutjobs they are. Every time they do something stupid, Gamergate, BLM, Antifa riots, etc, they send us thousands of converts.

While you're right the legacy media still holds sway on many people that will not last more than another year. Every day it gets more and more undeniable that Trump is doing a good job. Every time they lie about it, it their bias becomes more obvious. People are waking up in droves. (although many are stuck at cucky civic nationalism)

The nice thing about being on the right is it's easy to convert people. It take years of indoctrination to make leftist cucks. Those who are not fully brainwashed can be converted VERY quickly. It's very hard to stay blue pilled when you open your mind. The transformation can take only weeks once you realize the left is all lies and expose yourself to the truth. The only thing we need to do at this point is to let people know they are not alone. The lemmings need to think what the herd does. Our job is to convince them that a majority of people are WN and that the cucks are only a very vocal minority.

The people we want will see our displays of strength, like the torch march, and want to join us. The T_D tier masses will help by shouting down the commies.

So what we need to due is have the media Cheer the ANTIFA on if they torch a school bus full of kids whilst screaming something about almonds and snackbars.

Thug violence will backfire. Either it, or its consequences, will be captured on camera and ultimately be used against the people who enact it. Successful violence will need to be discreet and surgical in tone. Look to Seth Rich: a robbery gone bad is an easy sell to both police and the public. It's not glamorous, but it can be effective. If we're lucky, we might even see another Otoya Yamaguchi.

Even that kind of violence is not really useful. State violence is where it's at. Large scale, organized and under the color of authority. Deportations, sterilizations and suppression of dissent. Why do dirty work if you can get the government to do it for you?

I hope y'all crack 'em till fag ears bleed; capture the YidGook leaders.

State violence is like a mace. It's exceptionally useful in across a wide array of circumstances. However, a mace isn't always the best weapon to use. It can be advantageous to open with another weapon first. The assassination of a single individual can carry a lot of weight, with the potential to start or end wars. Imagine if the leader of your local mexican cartel were slain one night, and how that could spark a war with a rival gang who had nothing to do with it. When their violence spills over, the authorities get involved further weakening the cartel.

Does a nugget with its pigsticker count as a spear?

This question is relevant to me…

Was thinking more of an M1 (44") with the original 1903 bayonet (16" blade) for an OAL of 60". 5 feet of wood and steel club with a sharp pointy end will do bad things to an enemy's morale.

Checked. Honestly, I'd like to see a battalion of civil war reenactors in full confederate garb, lined up to defend the statues.

Antifags trying to create a martyr. SJWs always play the victim. The jew always cries out when he strikes you.

More like the Suicide Squad.

While I think that was the original design intent, I think it would pass as a firearm.

Anyone have a list of texas forums and possibly Houston news sites that have comment sections that do not require registration? We could really blow this one up. Make a real CALL TO ARMS!

now this is a good idea,
I'll see if i can spread the message

Thanks. Don't forget Craigslist! Normies use it and check it regularly!

protesting against sam houston antifa fucked up…

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

checked

came here to check htese

I'd suggest finding any teachers and professors that follow these antifa related accounts.
Because the recent rallies has shown that most antifa commies are brainwashed students who are following orders from their teachers. Remove the sheep herder and then those sheeps are demoralized.

just an update we're now at 807 going 1.9k interested.

Should bring some sort of speaker and blast this out of your phone if you go to a rally somewhere.

bump

heres hoping the commies shoot first, so they all die without a case afterwards

Good luck guys

Show them what a lynching is!

I'm looking forward to seeing what champions come out of this battlefield.
and video game tributes are made, and somebody will make a warcraft 3 dota/moba/esc style map of it

You can buy an FM radio transmitter and hook it up to whatever device you decide, powered by car or batteries, iphone, mp3 player, etc, and blair songs over it. If the signal of the transmitter is stronger, yours will come through. There's a number of possibilities.

lol these faggots don't know what their getting themselves into

We meme the Communists to go after Freemason statues and temples? Interesting, I doubt the Jews would like that.

That first pic is about as Glorious as a Bobby Roode NXT Entrance.

My bet is about 6-7 Antifa cucks get fucking shot by burgers.
I even marked the date on my calendar so I can watch the chaos unfold.
And laugh at the MSM trying to spin a "Antifa dindu nuffin!!! All they wanted to do was bring Communism and break shit."

kek

Just tell them that freemasons are the source of all "privilege"

Are those 3 percent and AWM cunts going to do be there? If so they aren't your friend.

Bumping to request updates. and because of shill/summerfag spam

Since dueling is no longer done, we need to repeal these silly laws… so we can also legally stab antifags

bumping. 8 days to go and 1.3k are confirmed with 3.2k interested. I feel like this will go over alot better than the Portland rallies

antislide bump. Just a few more days.

Update: 1,500 counter protesters going

A good start.

I know plenty of Texans from here in OK. We both think of our guns like the samurai think of their swords.
An extension of one's soul.
GL antifags.

bump
Today is the day

6 hours until this shit kicks off.

COMON LET'S GET THIS GOING
Searched for something on periscope but there's nothing so far

Any news?

pscp.tv/w/1MnxnaZBBamJO?q=texas
think this is it

from another periscope I see the counter antifa guys have a good crowd going and were out in force earlier. Antifa hasn't shown up yet.

checked

I guess Brock got the lowest bidder chartered bus and it broke down carting all the crackhead hobo commies down from california.

Na just Austin- those fuckers are cheaper and just as deranged.

lel, wait a minute. Didn't /ourguys/ false flag and pretend that they were antifa who were going to go protest? And now actual antifa are going to show up thinking it was ever going to be a serious thing?

That's the jist of it. Though antifa doesn't look like it's going to show up at all

Alefantis? as in #Pizzagate?

it is one big pedofest.

bummp

Great, a match made in heaven. When can i start?

You're retarded.

That's how you end it. Out of the couple of hundred of nationalists that will turn up, it just takes one with balls to do this.

Too bad we were outnumbered in Chicago yesterday

How did it go? Can we get a post rally follow-up?

A few commies showed up but saw the large crowd so they left and protested at some bus station. The crowd then attacked guy with a flag of pic related because he was an evil natzhi. The ones who say they are for the constitution attack a guy for voicing his opinion. Basically, just a waste of time

Its almost like they have jobs or families or something.

heh, good to hear the pinkos were too scared to play. Sucks about the flag guy, but everyone here should know not to reveal your full powerlevel without the stones to back at up. That might have also been a lefty or alphabet instigator, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

That's the Jew talking. Doing nothing would be a waste of time.

I thought the oathcucks were just supposed to provide protection against voilence. In this case they were protecting against what , some signs?

Who was that Cuc that choked him and y was this at a bus stop

Checked and fuck that dude. You can have other races in your movement/protest but if you let them get uppity it always makes infighting. Learn from Tarry Davis and make them docile nigger cattle that are PR monkeys.

The dude who choked him that is.

you mean the right hand of communism? the only thing they stand against is evil nationalists

Jesus christ how pathetic.

Hahaha, what?

Those evil capitalist buses.