GOP CONGRESSMAN BODY SLAMS GUARDIAN REPORTER

Montana Congressman Greg "I Slam Pussies" Gianforte Hulk Hogans some shifty (((Guardian))) yid Ben Jacobs and breaks his glasses!

Embedded is the audio for this heroic triumph over liberalism. This congressman is a true american and a patriot, perhaps one of the last of his kind in the (((House))).

archive.is/oME3C

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/montana-republican-body-slams-guardian-reporter-over-healthcare-question

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XpU5z
facebook.com/dailychronicle/
twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish from:Bencjacobs&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=D4FgT4VeEIU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanging#Inverted_hanging.2C_the_.22Jewish.22_punishment
mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca
archive.is/TWKqk
theintercept.com/2016/12/29/the-guardians-summary-of-julian-assanges-interview-went-viral-and-was-completely-false/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/07/guardian-ben-jacobs-caught-sliming-trump-with-out-of-context-quote/
archive.is/s4Kgs
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=circumcision from:Bencjacobs &src=typd
archive.is/fdp25
archive.is/LIaFj
archive.is/j4s50
archive.is/uvN2t
archive.is/yTSKj
twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/867773978546511872
archive.is/J8Pgq
mtelectionresults.gov/resultsSW.aspx?type=FED&map=CTY
nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election
realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2017_montana_special_election.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NksKCLsMUsI
archive.is/39RIz
twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/867949796073631744
twitter.com/CaptainsLog2017/status/867954866823417858
twitter.com/IMPL0RABLE/status/867929111246901248
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyRawXZKb
twitter.com/ChrisJZullo/status/867939971881218049
flippable.org/upcoming-elections/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
paulmusgrave.info
archive.fo/2FJvv
archive.is/GjX24
twitter.com/MaineFirstMedia/status/868095934940491776
cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/greg-gianforte-won-now-what-do-republicans-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The next Michelle Fields?

Nice, more of these media cucks need to get their shit wrecked, maybe that'll teach em.

lol

Eat shit, Fake news.

Is this like that journalist who was viciously assaulted by the secret service after tenderly caressing their neck?

Dear God, I hope this results in Gianforte winning by a landslide. Imagine the salt.

you gotta link or vid of that. I think i missed that

Daily reminder that Montana has a special election for a House seat tomorrow. Keep on eye on it.

kek, what a fucking stereotypical move. I've seen this shit happen all the time with kikes. playing up damages, using technicalities to get their opponent penalized, etc.

archive.is/XpU5z

And this is probably why he was set-up because let's be honest, this is an obvious set-up.

Probably, given that Gianforte yells about another Guardian reporter doing the same thing. They probably fucked with him until he snapped.

All I fucking did was youtube "secret service vs reporter" it was the first fucking video you piece of shit.

They definitely have been fucking with him.

dont get angry I was just trying to waste your time

Playing the victim is one of the cornerstone's to the jew's success in the West.

Well fuck yeah!!
I would vote for this guy solely for body slamming lügenpresse scum

They probably didn't release the actual video because the reporter looked like a pussy. He sounded like he was starting to cry. lel

Lucky he didn't knock you the fuck out faggot

stream for press conference in 15 minutes

facebook.com/dailychronicle/

Just finished watching the whole video
tldr: MUH MONUMENTS

Fuck off. I think true environmentalism and preserving nature is important, but it's not the only fucking issue jesus fucking christ.

None of you have any wit or agency.
>twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish from:Bencjacobs&src=typd

yeah, O-KAY.

I can't wait to watch these faggots cry as they're strung up on DOTR

Checked
Most of them won't say anything due to the noose

tbh I was wondering that from the very beginning. What the fuck is this guy? Arab? Half-paki?

youtube.com/watch?v=D4FgT4VeEIU

FUCK YEAH!

mudskin mystery meat, who gives a fuck. Just another shitskin to send back to dumbfuckistan.

I mean more as they're beaten and dragged to the tree/pole/whatever.

That was 10/10

Their not good enough for a noose.

Fucked up my link.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanging#Inverted_hanging.2C_the_.22Jewish.22_punishment

Yea, I'm sure he "body slammed" him…

If God Created Itself… What Created before God…

mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca

THE CREAM OF THE CROP

Thread theme:

Audio only of some random yid kvetching after getting to close to a Congressman? I'm all for the Lügenpresse getting BTFO no matter literally or metaphorically but honestly does this deserve a sticky?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not this lying kike again.

I cant wait to find out there was a cctv that the kike didnt know about and hes going to jail for filing a false report.

>mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca

Go to hell heathen. Christ is the only way.

CNN Reporters:
"I COULD BE NEXT"

God I hate modern faggy numale voice so much. Men talking like women is extremely unsettling.

I must say though, I am impressed that your bosses are supplying proper image files.

Maybe it would have been more convincing if you posted image file #112. Consult your manual and try again.

This is gonna be another Michelle Fields situation, isn't it?

The shilling has been so transparent lately. (((They're))) not sending their best folks!

>twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish from:Bencjacobs&src=typd
Dubs of truth reveal a real nose on this one

shocking

I told y'all he was a kike, with a name like (((Benjamin Jacobs))) is there really any doubt?

I'd pay top dollar to see that mouthy spic bridge troll in the middle get body slammed. That cunt is one of the worst on Talmudvision.

Refresh my memory user, is this a particularly notable bullshitting heeb?

Not shilling user, I just stupidly posted before actually reading the article.

dubs confirm
NO VIDEO MEANS FAKE NEWS

archive.is/TWKqk

Friendly reminder that Gianforte isn't a congressman yet. (((They've))) pumped a whole ton of money into their pot-smoking nudist country singer candidate and you can expect voters to be bused to the polls in droves. We need all Montana anons to vote tomorrow.

He's more active on Twitter than at his actual job, but here are some people calling him out.

theintercept.com/2016/12/29/the-guardians-summary-of-julian-assanges-interview-went-viral-and-was-completely-false/

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/07/guardian-ben-jacobs-caught-sliming-trump-with-out-of-context-quote/

DELETE THIS NOW GOY

archive.is/s4Kgs
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=circumcision from:Bencjacobs &src=typd
He's also a mutilation fan.

Next thing Greg needs to do is cut a promo like the iron sheik about how weak and hook nosed Jacobs is.

Theyre pulling this shit because he is the front runner and this kike is trying to stir the pot to make him bow out before the election
archive.is/fdp25

kek. No delet. Only linku

True, got the double whammy there. Alls I was saying was dubs confirmed. Would love to know to what extent he twisted this though, I get the feeling by "body-slammed" he meant "was walked into" because that's what it sounded like. Don't know Gianforte enough to comment but I would never admonish anybody for using gentle persuasion on a commie

archive.is/LIaFj
Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter
Oh my!

archive.is/j4s50

This is just fucking hilarious but damn was i disappoint there was not any video.

HEY BRIANA WU

Fox News is not very bright. After all the bullshit they have been pulling and as recently as yesterday, walking back the Seth Rich story, people will turn on them harder than ever before. It' well known who owns them but still, this is stupid of them.

this fucking tranny I swear to god

Dumb nasally kuck sounds like he's going to cry.
Lmao

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR HOUSE CONGRESSMAN

Oh goodie goodie, that sounds absolutely delightful. I cannot wait.

TAKE OVER THE COMMENT SECTION NOW

Gianforte is a philosemite neocon from Jew Jersey. This entire election is just ZOG fucking Montana. We can choose between a rootless transplant from New Jersey, a pot-smoking singer, or a lolberg with no tangible policies.

(heil'd) nice digits

(checked) get the rope ready

At the very least, I'm hoping for the one that pisses off the liberals and gets away with "assaulting" a reporter then.

Holy fuck the top comments are all fucking cancer.

Fuck Google.

I'll be voting for the man tomorrow. Gianforte isn't great but anyone who sticks it to a jewish reporter the good old fashion way can't be too bad.

Wish us luck.

woop, I know who I'd vote for

He should run for president in 2024. I'd vote for him so long as he promises to body slam more liberal cucks.

SUMMERSLAM '17

He really needs to get with the times, fascism is the goal in CY+2.

Oh, so he was trespassing. Nothing wrong with kicking trespasser ass.

Good luck. We could sure use some fresh salt.

yfw this wasn't an accident

This is a tradition.

Jesus fucking Christ even reporters cant into grammer.

YOU BETTER BE DRAWING YOUR ASS OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEN

Have the police released their statement yet?

c'mon Ben, we need your energy

Hitler digits for Zyklon Ben

Nothing happened between him saying "Talk to my press guy" and the body slam? I find that pretty hard to believe. No doubt the kike did something to warrant being body slammed and they're trying to cover it up.

Remember when we got audio of that cunt narrating in audio only that someone in Trump's campaign "just threw me to the ground." and then the video came out and no such thing happened? That sounds like this. Especially the weird way this journo states what "happened" like that. Who gets punched in the face and then goes "excuse me sir, but you just punched me in the face. You punched me in the face. Have I mentioned that you have punched me in my face?"? Smacks of fabrication to me.

what happened in between that was the kike deciding "ok now".

This is going to play out so well for us, not only because it is going to come out that he is full of shit, but also because every jewnalist there, including foxjews, participated in the lie.

This is going to be so much fun.

well, that's a fun weapon idea right there

In a room full of reporters from multiple news outlets, in an age where nearly everyone carries a smartphone in America capable of video or at least photo, there was not a single image captured of the entire event. This is total bullshit, top to bottom.

>Sad!

checked, If you read the press statement it tells you what really happened, the (((reporter))) waved his phone in the guys face, Gary tries to grab it but (((Benjamin))) moves so that Gary grabs him instead and then he falls to the ground. This was an obvious kike hit job, Gary even says in the audio another Guardian kike lackey tried to pull the job off yesterday as well but the kike botched it. The thing is, even if the kike was telling the truth, it was totally ok for him to be slammed as he was trespassing and being a nuisance.

It's been the inspiration for something already.

Try not to have an autism cascade.

dude that brings me back to all the stop-motion animations i made as a wee lad

Mein neger.

metal as fuck

we /childhoodvideoprojects/ nao

Washington Post asshurt and even more lies. They just can't help themselves can they?

archive.is/uvN2t

I'm actually learning Blender as we speak to pick up my old desire to create cool things. Gonna insert low-key redpills where I can.

idn that accually looks p fun huh

(checked)
finally a worthy addition to our culture

exact same michelle fields MO, this needs to be brought up heavily on twitter. No video = no proof

FAKE NEWS. It was the demoshit who did the body slamming of the reporter to drum up support among people who hate the media: www .yahoo.com/news/montana-cowboy-democrat-looks-anti-trump-election-win-173705433.html

Yep, the yid probably got aggressive and into Gianforte's personal space, was gently pushed away and then fell to the ground in a pre-planned hysterical shoah spasm.

Is that… Is that Trump?
Or is that someone else with a similar hair style?

webm this and man, smug libtards say that Montana, home of Ben "Nine in the Welfare Line" Garrison is full of redneck racists.

Quit sucking that tranny's dick and telling everyone what it tastes like, user. No one cares.

When they start with the "can I get you guys name"

KICK THEM RIGHT IN THE FUCKING TEETH

sick

how have you not seen this dozens of times in the past 2 years

Here he is being driven to the gas chamber which he miraculously survived and was therefore able to file this report.

Photograph: Ben Jacobs for the Guardian

archive.is/yTSKj

Jesus Christ, what a whiny piece of shit.

I didn't think it needed to be verified.

Just like a kike to exaggerate to the nth degree.

Is there an user here who couldn't hear the kike in the reporter's voice? It becomes clearer when he realizes he can lawyer up and ruin a man for defending himself.

Shitpost of the week, user.

user i live under a rock, but ill look it up anyways

checkin these dubs

How convenient that even if the story is complete bullshit (it looks to be), a retraction won't change any affect it has on the election's results.

Hahaha what the fuck.

I don't know what dubs you're seeing, but I'm checking those trips.

gotta love these suggested videos

Not just that, but if you're body-slammed, you don't just go "Y-You body slammed me!" like you're amazed a plebeian dared talk to you, that shit hurts and you'd hear it. You hear a scuffle and a small grunt then whiny "Y-You're mean!"

Unless there's a video, I'm chalking it up as a kike being a kike.

The comments on that are such fucking trash. Google must have some kind of algorithm to multiply thumbs ups by useful idiots *10 or something

lmao shitskins

If there was video they would have given video. They didn't.

Gotta wonder where all the it's not real, this is staged shills are at. Here's Exhibit 'A' of exactly that.

Like they did in the Michelle Fields incident?

When will The Guardian learn? A Hundred million + in operating losses per year, it’s wretched staff so bad (even by comparison to others in the dying legacy media) that they get body slammed. People hate them and they should just stop and take whatever is left of their trust fund (they are a trust funded propaganda group for anyone who isn’t aware, they were founded as such) and go sit on a beach somewhere.

What's also hilarious is they're begging for e-shekel donations too.

He got into a fucking ambulance?

I refuse to believe some can actually be this much of a fucking pussy, even a journo Jew. Even through his weasely exaggerated account of the incident, it's pretty obvious Gianforte was trying to leave and the little faggot wouldn't get the fuck out of the way. Even if he weighs 90 pounds and has never had any aggressive human contact there's no fucking way it was even close to that bad.

This is a fucking Holla Forums greentext come to life. This is "the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" on every level.

My sides.

Trying to postpone their demise, I guess the trust fund must be running a little dry. Good! Someone should hire a party bus and sit it outside the offices on their last day of operation. They are a stain on the name of journalism.

It's the usual hype it as a heroic journalist being brutally, savagely beaten by a White male for one or two news cycles, tape shows up, no evidence of anything, but it still obviously happened.

See below:

I have never seen someone act like that much of a fucking diva. Not even real divas.

This is the fault of all white people, pay those reparations!

It's no joke, man. This is the kikes' MO to a tee. I see this shit happen all the time IRL with them. Whether it's eating half a meal at a restaurant and then complaining about one minor thing to get it for free or to get another serving, or it's having a slight sniffle and acting like you have fucking cholera and you're about to die of sickness, or waiting until your iphone is 1 day from losing the 1-year warrant to call them up and have it replaced because of some tiny unnoticeable defect, thus getting a new phone and new warranty for free, or acting like the tiniest love-tap is a bone-shattering punch, etc etc etc. ITS WHAT THEY DO.

(cont)
In fact, they fucking BRAG ABOUT DOING THIS. In the same way that a true white man might be prideful of accomplishing some impressive feat of strength or wisdom, the jew will brag about his ability to scheme and jew someone out of something. They literally will brag openly about fucking over a restaurant and getting a free meal.

dubs of veracity

I'm aware of that. What I meant to point out was that they could have video of it showing all the fucking nothing happening. It's not their MO to immediately publish video.

Their coverage of Michelle Fields was effective from their point of view because they led with audio that sounded far worse than what actually happened. When they released the video it effectively functioned as a Rorschach test. To us, it was proof that Lewandowski did nothing wrong. To anyone on the fence about Trump or against Trump it was proof of contact between Lewandowski and fields and it didn't particularly matter that it was far more appropriate and less violent than what the media was lying about.

Their narrative got to do its damage and they got to cover themselves from legal liability by correcting the record in a way that changed nobody's opinion.

Had a relative who went to LA to get into shoahbiz. Marginally successful as a technician after a couple of decades. Hardworking and not a bad guy at heart. A few years in: Fucking jews run everything.

20 years later:

Hey man, there's this great scam (heard multiple variations) I know about, you can make X number of dollars by fucking over Y and Z. It's easy money.

Holy shit dude, fuck off.

I'd say the Michelle Fields fiasco wasn't effective at all and they were universally laughed at as lying faggots that tried to manufacture an incident that didn't happen.

This stunt is no different.

To us it wasn't, but to cucks and liberals? At worst (best for us) it mildly tainted the media's reputation. At best (worst for us) it probably did some damage. As a gambit, it was probably a net positive as far as WaPo was concerned.

Didn't you see the BBC reporter who got his foot run over by Jeremy Corbyn's driver?
They had him in a wheelchair, and made a complete song and dance over it.

That would be true if it were 1980 and we had one or two local daily papers and three televison networks crafting the narrative. Not so today. This Guardian queer is being laughed at.

Eh shit Gianforte was 15 points ahead a few weeks ago
There's a lot of early voting but this will tighten the race

My father used to tell me two guys would go at it like hellcats in a bar or anywhere in the 1960's and the rule was. Only pussies used a knife or a gun. And hell was paid in black eyes and busted lips and broken noses. No one ever called the cops. You won you won, you lost you lost.

Now pansies take selfies in the amberlamps for a skinned knee.

I saw this about an hour ago. The media is kvetching about it as we speak.

Satan trips tell the truth.
In the 60's I was too young to be in bars but in my little small rural town that was the absolute code of honor.
Also no kicking, only fucking girls would ever think of kicking.

gotnews.com/media-ethics-pro-twtr-censorship-guardian-bencjacobs-doesnt-disclose-working-college-democrats-freericky/

Shocking! The reporter spent years working on various Democratic Party causes and candidates

We used to execute people for killing someone over stupid shit like that. Cutting someone in a brawl was considered Mexican/Nigger tier nonsense. But back then officer O'Malley, if he had to be called to the scene would be generous with the nightstick.

That this Guardian faggot was somehow abused and in fear of his life is laughable.

To be fair, if both opponents would have knives, it would be fair and not nigger-tier. But then again I don't like fistfights. If you're going to fight, you fight like your life depends on it.

As a slav I have to say this sounds like stupid pussies slap fighting.

Just letting you know that alphabet agencies use photoshopped images to trigger sexual responses in internet users. The idea is to condition people with porn and imprint debilitating fetishes onto them, then use hue, lighting, colour and the facial features of an image to get users beating off as a means of control. Keep an eye out for any images with exaggerated eyes, camera-flash type lighting or any part of the image that looks artificially inserted.

Well, if everyone in the States retrieved their weapons over a drunken barroom brawl we would've re-created the Somme.

I'm tired of these decrepit politicians, like Clinton and Reid. This guy seems healthy enough to work.

As expected of the Guardian, masters of journalism.

Masturbating to gifs is highly degenerate

the worst part is, people are probably in dire need of an ambulance during a serious case of emergency like heart attack or from a freak accident and this faggot is wasting valuable resources by calling them up over a fucking bodyslam.

what a fucking loser.

Where is the video of him getting rekt?

So Montana's lost another Republican congressman. Great.

that image takes me back. I miss those days, It's hard to believe it's nearly 10 years.

That's what we want to know. All these outlets saying they saw it happen, and none of them had cameras rolling? Not even a fucking smartphone? Just a 45 second audio clip where the reporter is just giving a god damn play-by-play?

Let me guess, the media will call upon Trump to disavow, with cuck Ryan egging them on.

That was Corey Lewandowski (Trump is about to bring him back in to run a media 'crisis' team), and the cunt was Michelle Fields.

Greg "Putting this Jew Scold in a Chokehold" Gianforte
Greg "When I Threw Him to the Floor the Voters Wanted More" Gianforte
Greg "Mr VP can keep his Volts, I'm Going to Beat down this Libpuke dolt" Gianforte

I never made the connection until this post. I never realized it.

I was a gentle kid. These kiklets made my school life hell until I enrolled in a military school where there were almost none of them and the majority of other kids and teachers wouldn't take their shit. These things are already so fucking inhuman at such a young age. It's not hard to imagine how they are what they are when adults.

Hahahahah What a fucking Jewish pussy

more like epic aryan stands up, yid kvetches and slips in his own sweat.

Just like Michelle Fields got thrown to the ground by Corey Lewandowski with the force of 6 million suns? I want a video you gullible fucks.

This outrageous assault can not be allowed to stand

that's by it was body slammed huehuehuehuehuehue

Comeuppance for the reporter boy who cried slam.

Kek I'm a descendant of a guy from the fucking Mayflower and am more anglo than that reporter.

While I have to smile at this, I can't go along that it helps our cause any.
Most normies will be aghast that a public representative physically assaulted someone for asking a question, and this indicates a great degrees of lost control, especially when it happened at a public event.

I think the congressman must be under a lot of stress right now, and I also think we'll see a public apology & show of contriteness soon. Not sure if it will help, though.

Shut up faggot we need to encourage this and collective s into a fist find the throat of corruption and crush it. Also it's not losing control to destroy a enemy it's the right thing to do.

MAKE JOURNALISTS AFRAID AGAIN

CREAM OF THE CROP
THE BEAT GOES ON
CAN'T BE STOPPED

Guy fucking body slams a kvetching merchant journalist and you're worried about muh PR.

Fuck off wu

Fuck off, >90% of Western journalists are fucking scum and deserve to be punished.

Fuck off shlomo. Nobody was assaulted. This is a typical kike tactic of blowing everything up. OY VEY HE BRUSHED PAST MY ARM I NEED AN AMBULANCE IT WAS ANUDDA SHOAH

He's still heavily favored to win. The salt will be ludicrous.

Does anyone really give a shit if he did "body slam" some slimy (((reporter)))? They've overplayed their hand again.

Shit if they react like this to a wimpy 'body slam' maybe those FBI agents were right.

It will be a great day when we start hunting 'journalists' for sport.

Why contain it?

you had one job

Shit, Holla Forums is so easy for the Kikes to manipulate and control, it's sickening.

Nobody is fooled by this stunt you dumb nigger.

Have we all forgotten the teachings of HUGH MUNGUS

Thread theme

That's just from the first half of the thread.

Relax faggot.

It doesn't matter, faggot. I don't think it happened the way they said it happened either but the fact of the matter is that he's been cited by the police. Can't really change their narrative now until the court date.

What the fuck do you want me to do, vote for Quist today because he hurt some subhuman? Go fuck yourself. Even if all he truly did was break some kike's numale glasses he's still done 100x more than your average congressman.

I share your pain and disappoint.

THE JEW CRIES OUT AS HE STRIKES YOU

OY VEY, THE GOYIM ARE STARTING TO GET ANGRY AT US

twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/867773978546511872

lel

Lazy MSM lacks a wide range of vocabulary and love to say "X person Slams Y for Z". Now they actually have the opportunity to use the word properly.

I don't care about some Kike getting whacked you fucking double nigger.
I'm bringing attention to a recurring problem with Holla Forums's ability to siphon truth from fiction: a vulnerability which the Kike and leftists in general have learned how to exploit.
Stories from the MSM are Jewish fairytales with few exceptions and shouldn't be considered true JUST BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU A TINGLING FEELING IN YOUR BALL SACK.

Yeah, these POL guys sure are a bunch of gullible dopes. Come on nigger, try harder.

Let me get this straight, you think the media crafted this narrative of Gianforte slamming a kike not to influence Montanan voters in their special election, but to influence Holla Forums? You are delusional retard.

You're too thick for this conversation.

Calm the fuck down. People like making WWE memes, I don't think anyone is truly convinced that this kike's kvetching is 100% to be believed. It's still fun to think of ol' Greg in fucking spandex delivering a sick stone cold stunner off the top rope.

I live in Montana. The there major newspapers who endorsed Gianforte all went fucking OY VEEEEEEY this morning and pulled their endorsements. There wasn't anything Holla Forums was going to do about this narrative on a one day timeframe. All that can be done is for people like me to still go out and vote.

Right. I'm listening. Explain how agreeing and amplifying the Kike's lies and acting as free memesmiths for them benefits the right.
I'd really like to understand where you're coming from.

AAaaaaaannnnnnddd, it never happened.

www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-montana-assault-witness-changes-story-admits-no-neck-grab/

No retard, you literally said this is a kike false flag to get right-wing memes for Greg Gianforte, who is secretly their guy. Never mind that this occurred less than 24 hours before their special election, where memes are useless because they take time to make and take effect. Never mind that nobody here or anywhere is making memes to support Greg Gianforte. Never mind that the entire point of this kike getting hit is to prevent Greg Gianforte from getting elected and putting a democrat in his place. You think that they performed a convoluted false flag to fuck with Holla Forums and completely ignore the voters of Montana who actually matter. You literal moron.

Anyway, are we getting return numbers soon burgers? How long until you'll know he is whatever position he is running for? I wish my country was so lucky to have such a macho rancher man running for governance position, body slamming kike cucks to victory.

No I didn't, and even after explaining my point AGAIN, you still don't understand.
As I said, you're too thick to be trying to have this conversation.

You got BTFO tbh.

It's incredible how you try and talk down to others while you spout this shit. You know we have ids here, and can read what you posted, right?
Just kys fag.

People are discussing this shit. That's what happens. Many feel that this is either an outright lie or an exaggeration. A lot of this thread is having fun with the possibility of a reporter being bodyslammed and how to use such a narrative to our advantage which can be done. The simple fact of the matter is, if the prevailing idea is that he got bodyslammed, and the politician still wins, then this is a major plus for us. Stay gassed, kike.

Hey, we could maymay that easy.

You're really bad at this.
Are you female?

My point was clear enough, I'm not going to spoon feed someone who is too thick to understand the first two times.

Holy shit, you are, you're female, ahahahaha.
I'll say it for the third time, in itsy bitsy spoon-feed language so your cunt pea brain can understand.

Seems like identifying what's going on here has really hit a nerve.

How can you "feel" a belief? Emotions are felt, thoughts and ideas are believed. Calling a belief or idea a "feeling" is a tactic invented by Kikes for use in marriage counselling, LGBT and other places where the objective is to place irrational BELIEFS in a position where they can't be questioned, by calling them FEELINGS.
Hilarious that you call me a kike, when you have internalized their language and rhetoric.
Shit thread, I'm out of here to see what's being slid.

I see no mention of Greg "kike slammin mamma jammin" Gianforte. Even if there were, memes are what this board does. So what? You sound like a butthurt kike tbh and I'm just going to put you in the filter. Goodbye kike.

Well let's see how long this takes to get spread hmmm?

Do you not understand how the English language works? At this point you've shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're just here to distract and try and stop people from talking about this issue or the various angles that this can be utilized from.
And yes, you are a kike. You are exhibiting the same behavior that Hitler himself warned about in regards to your kind. This tangent you are on has no bearing on the discussion here, has no bearing on the fact that discussion on this issue is taking place, and has no bearing on the fact that this discussion is one that should always take place when shit like this happens since this is a prime opportunity to alter how people view one of the many opponents faced, that being the media. Again, stay gassed, kike.

WEW LAD
And now we see why there is a faggot going into shut it down mode in this thread.
archive.is/J8Pgq

We should also consider looking into this Acuna bint and see what compelled her to lie and then change her story. Maybe there is video evidence out there and she knows it.

You can see the worry on their face as the realization dawns on them that not only are they no longer tolerated, but the voting public is increasingly not caring when bodily harm is brought upon them.

From The Goywater

Half a dozen of those lying cocksuckers to push the fake story. What is this guy going to vote on that (((they))) are so afraid of?

They're more terrified that he's going to get elected because he isn't a child pedophile or on their side. They're watching their power die and they know once it's gone they'll be rounded up and killed.

Good point, especially if they can't run kiddie-snuff porn stings on him once he gets to D.C.

They've got a sneaking suspicion that the Russian narrative is going to falter sometime soon-ish, so they need some sort of victory to prop up their side and keep their momentum into the 2018 elections. It's why they've pumped so much money into special elections in Georgia and Montana. They even had Bernie Sanders come and campaign.

You're retarded if you think this hurts the congressman. Sure people will talk shit, but the majority will respect it (even subconsciously) and like him more. The only ones who will be turned off are the other kvetchers and ones who wouldn't have voted for him anyway. Majority of people vote based on feels.

Kikes can go on (((manufacturing news))) like this all they want. Liberals are too retarded to understand how the world works; they think this kind of story benefits them.

I'm sure this kike will try to press charges which will likely go nowhere, but wait until he tries to sue him for damages in civil court for PTSD and loss of income because now he's afraid and has flashbacks every time he tries to interview someone.

speaking of the goldwater he get's all his stories by paying people on mturk $1.50 for 150 word articles

Dude, no one fucking believes the media anymore. Especially not in a conservative rural place like Montana. Everyone knows this story of Shlomo Shekelberg getting bodyslammed is complete garbage.

And even if it were true, nobody gives a fuck. Everyone in conservative America HATES the media, and these "new york city slicker types" (read: jews)

People are getting sick and tired of two faced gay jew reporters being nice so they get the opportunity to stab you in the back with the aids riddled dual point shank they keep in their mouth at a later date.
When they cry nobody feels pity for them anymore. It's time to choose what's right. Natural is right, buttfucking men is wrong, simple as.

Now I am worried he'll lose as cucks vote lolberg instead, but I enthused at the thought he could win! I'm also personally glad since, for most of the campaign he was castigated for being a creationist, but this goes to show that being a religious Christian, even an evangelical, doesn't mean you can't give a muscular response to opponents.

MAKE JOURNALISTS AFRAID AGAIN

I just wish he was our fucking governor right now instead. Why did we vote that fucking cuck Bullock in again? We'd have constitutional carry right now if Gianforte got in.

Woops, meant to reply to

top WEW

And surprisingly enough they don't include any evidence, at all. "Just trust us!".

Looks like those old photos comparing German kids to (((convenient whites)))

start shooping her face onto kung lao from MK. bet that will trigger the fuck out of her.

Imagine smacking commies with that shit taped on a 2x4.

s'cool

I hope this incident creates a chilling effect throughout the news media. Talk shit, get hit.

COME ON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

Why not just post the vid retard?

BODY SLAM YOUR LOCAL (((JOURNALIST))) TODAY

NEW: Source close to Gianforte campaign says it's raised $100K+ online in last 24 hours – most of it coming after reporter "body slam."

twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/867831459427504128

Nice pasta faggot.

I like where this is heading.

Imagine the salt that Gianforte's election will bring. I can see the headlines right now.
And you know Trump will publically congratulate Gianforte on Twitter, which will only make the left twice as butthurt. It's gonna' be great.

holy fuck the comments on this video where everyone is openly hoping for rural working white people to die off makes me want to punch someone

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if he wins the election today. Can you even imagine the salt that will flow?

boxxy is juden, you are cancer, gas for both.

that would be amazing

is there proof of that user?

It would be extremely salty.

Look who decided to cover this story

Because incumbents generally win based on name recognition alone, even as they fuck your state's budget in the ass.

You mean body slam someone. We have a theme here.

I'm staring into a whole group of 'educated' liberals who are on the verge of breakdown right now. I want Greg to win almost just so I can chuckle at them and watch them go insane.

Just did my part. We shall see. Polls close in about 4 hours. The (((local newspaper))) was saying lots of voters didn't care about the allegations and I don't see why anyone in their right mind fucking would.

It has been so widely known for so long that I have never saved proof and am surprised you're asking for it. Her family's last name is actually wein, they change it to wayne 'because of antisemitism'. Do some jewgle searches for terms including boxxy, catie wayne, and jewish and I'm sure you'll find things, I'm not spoonfeeding you.

whoops, guess I'm as big a fag as you are.

So, is there any proof out there yet. At all? I'm seeing he's charged and all, but no videos or anything.

Trump supporters here can't recognize evil or unethical violence when they see it.

Same here, real subtle. :^)

So, do you get paid or are you doing it for free? If you're doing it for free, why not find a less stressful hobby? I've been enjoying birdwatching. They call it birding. They're really quite interesting creatures. It'll take a load off your mind as well.

WEW
We support this violence and more like it not because we're loosely speaking "Trump allies" for now… but because the Jewish Liar Press needs to have its venemous mouth smashed closed. It's a fash, not a fucking rube thing.

Also you don't belong here. Fucking leave outsider.

He's either a fucking shill or one of those intolerable lolbergs from trs… holy fuck there is a never ending stream of newfags to fucking educate and shills to smash

Did shareblue realize "Drumpkins" made them sound like the raging faggots they are? Or are you just brand new and really bad at this?
Hey guess what- Soros is going jew you out of your paycheck soon, start cutting coupons.

HOW MUCH LONGER TILL THE CHAMPION IS GIVIN HIS BELT

Polls close at 8PM MST, about 3 hours and 14 minutes from now. Not sure when results will be in.

We need more "Have you punched a journalist today" memes. That and #fakenews triggers the shit out of them

HEIL!

That lying kike doesn't realize he handed Gianforte the election over the gay cowboy.

I voted

GREG "BREAKING NEWS" GIANTFORCE

The fire rises

Your day will come, kike.

Good fucking God what a pussy!

As if Slam Man needs to be informed of what he did, indeed, just do.

A girl would show more balls.

Checking for you

BODY SLAM FOR THE WIN

Montana is pretty small population-wise. We usually have results back before midnight Mountain Time, but depends on how close it is. Some of the smaller counties take awhile to count their ballots and report in.

Excellent.

How bad is the other kike trying to beat Greg in the election? Is he a full open borders, refugees kill whites fuck?

The lolbertarian? No one even knows his name, or cares.

IS THERE STILL NO VIDEO RELEASED?!

that reporter is a massive faggot.

Why would the reporters release it before the election is over? It is in the interests of both parties to not release whatever they may or may not have until that's over. The reporters might not want to because it shows they're liars, and Gianforte might not want to because it just puts more attention onto it - or they don't have access to it. Or there might not be video of it, which is highly unlikely.

Looks at least half-paki.

KEK

theres no video released because if they release video of it it will show that the guys official statement that the kike pushed the phone in his face, he tried to push it away and then the kike grabbed his wrist and made them both fall to the ground is 100% true and that every single last reporter there deserves to be hung from a lamppost.

Holy shit, why don't any vidyagaems have these things as weapons?
That looks rad.

Do you think Body Slam is super-effective against Journalist-types, or just (((They))) types?

I hate these busy body prostitutes. What I hate even more are the faggots who tag along with the Anti-fa.

They hold their cameras out to rat on you and only you.

that kike is highly involved in the kikes pedophilia ring.

Not even passable as human. They're getting easier to identify

any non-cucked public servants or even activists really need a posse to watch their backs and take out the (((trash))) when needed

You must have an IQ in the triple digits to post here.

RIGHT?!

thats 100% neanderthal you are looking at

fucking lol'd when he started crying

Those would be good riot weapons.

a results resource

If this guy wins we really need to meme "BODY SLAM YOUR LOCAL REPORTER" stuff for shitposting on social media. They are legitimately afraid of people getting tired of their bullshit and getting physical.

Greg's pulling ahead.

what site is that?

NYT
nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election

I swear to fuck if that lolbertarian spoils this…

This girl is such a perfect example of why whites should hate Asians. One way or another those slant-eyes find some way to attack whites. Niggers are violent, but Asians are like a mix between a kike and a Leftist white person. They not only parasitically leech off of us, but they stab us in the back and play victim all at the same time.

If this guy still wins after body slamming a reporter wew

WICKS GO THE FUCK HOME

How new are you? But yes, asians are shit.

Wu is transasian, retard.

we ought to meme him with the whole "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" stupid kikes shoulda read the boy who cried wolf even if he actually tackled that cuck reporter no one will believe them

Top Kek. Take my energy, bodyslam man.

Gianforte would be governor right now if the fucking lolberg shtheads voted for him instead back in November.

I want to see the DUDEWEEDs in a gas chamber.

user, please look up the shitshow that is John Flynt.

Give him your energy, give him a
WOOOOOOO

Someone's never jumped into the deep end of Asian forums, comment sections, and image boards. They're like I described, if not worse. Those little jungle monkeys should be among everyone's top concern.

>O.K. Schlomo, here's the deal. We're going to wreck this redneck's bid for office. You go out, be yourself and give it the old oy vey and then act like you've been brutalized. I've already given CNN and the NYT their talking points. Got it?

This needs to be done

WOOO

Again Wu is a white tranny. Go back to the stupid corner. Also Asians are the least pozzed race other than whites. Focus your fire somewhere else, and stop shitting up what is going to be a victory thread with your autism.

WOOO

Slam man is winning so far and it shouldn't be a surprise. The (((media))) ousted themselves as an enemy of the American people and no nationalist republican or even normie cuckservative cares that Slam man broke that cucks glasses.

TIMES HAVE CHANGED, SLAM MAN WOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON TO BE ELECTED THAT USED VIOLENCE AGAINST THE PRESS. LUGENPRESSE ON SUICIDE WATCH, GAS CHAMBERS NEXT LADS

thought this guy committed suicide

The left normalized political violence.
…..big mistake.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz4JgX9vkLM

Here's RSB link on Montana coverage. When Slam man wins, I'm moving to Basedtana.

Haha, they thought they were going to win in 2016 and go all Holomdor on nationalist radio and news stations, haha.

Huge jump. At this rate, he'll completely outperform what the polls said he would do.

Quist will get bodyslammed

How will they ever recover?

This fucker cant even predict the outcome of his hair, let alone an election.

He wins by a large margian after cuck slamming a jewportah. Will the MSM freak the fuck out and claim that Trump is normalizing violence against MUH $$$FREEE$$$ (((PRESS)))

I'll meet ya there, user.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm talking about Asians on exclusively Asian websites. South Koreans, for example, rival University SJWs in regards to their views of whites. They demean whites and use terms like "cultural appropriation" against us, while proclaiming "you can't be racist against whites" as they pull the whole slant-eye strikes you as it cries out in pain thing. I've never in my life, speaking to any group of people, been confronted so in-my-face with such Cultural Marxist tier shit, not even from white suburbanite Leftists who've been indoctrinated since birth. That's not even to mention the Chinese who think we're straight up pigs and want to genocide us along with blacks and everyone else. Then they come here and parasitically leech off of us, steal from us, and attack us alongside kikes and assorted far-Leftists from higher, more prominent positions the likes of which niggers and beaners can't. Asians are one of our worst enemies, and these weeaboo faggots need to learn it. Plus, like nigger men chase white women to the ends of the earth to "muh dick" them, Asian whores with their horrid genetics chase white men with the same "muh dick" tier intent.

He looks so fucking gross, like a human mushroom or a sac of baby food.

Someone keep up with liveposting the results, I've gotta' go.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And the (((democrats))) were already talking about their 'wave election' in 18!

stop sliding the thread, retarded new faggot, cuckchan might be more your speed

I wonder what they have to be on? Do they think Republican voters would turn on Trump and the Republicans for getting rid of King Nigger Care?

im on it user
waiting for next update

Do you even know what that is, retard? Also I'm just responding to people responding to me.

WEW

2017 Montana At-Large Live Results

yup, stop doing it faggot no one cares, this thread is about the slam man

The holier-than-thou Lefties on social media at 10:15 must have been feeling pretty good and cocky. There's probably some amusing timelines to be had as anger turns to boastfulness, back to anger.

You're going off on a tangent that is not related to anything in the original post you first responded to. You're sliding.

Wew

Official stats.

I ASK MYSELF
WHY ISN'T HE FIFTY POINTS AHEAD?

That look on the reporters face. Oh, I'm looking forward to salt.

Make no mistake, the democrats are cheating as hard as they can in this election. Every dead person and senior citizen in the blue counties are voting as many times as possible. And they're still getting beat.

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't get to see the Libertarian candidate give a concession speech in his thong while smoking a joint.

Reminder this is the beta male cuck that got body slammed and then called an ambulance for his broken glasses.

He should of called Papa Johns to put his pasty ass into an oven

They did the same in the general election, I'm sure. They tried to flip states using large cities. Philly is a shit-hole, but no way is it going over 80% Clinton. Many big cities did. Their plan was so obvious.

PA user here, can confirm Philadelphia is losing a lot of people because of the high taxes and stupid niggers. The whole city just feels annoying and like a cheaper version of New York.

That fucking soda tax

It never gets old watching a bipolar lefty meltdown….

PAST 50% WOOOO

Why do lolbertarians even exist?

EMERGENCY!

WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH EQUIPMENT FOR THE UPCOMING SALT HARVEST!

TRAITORS COMMIT SUICIDE AS SALT GLUT CONTINUES!

As a means to separate the retarded from the dumb

they are all just talking over each other so much fucking salt incoming if WOOOman wins

Let the msm tell us again how the majority of people wanted Hillary as president. Literally only catered to city niggers and hipster faggots. The true Americans got what they voted for and they are very happy.

So basically the right is less and less cucked every year now?

I grew up in Philly. Haven't been there since 2006. Tucked back in a nice white area, by the park, everything's nice and clean, and whitey pays taxes to maintain the local schools… Which are 90% filled with bused in niggers, and the interiors were trashed, fights constantly etc. Disgusting. I was a 10 minute walk from the school and I had to be bused to another school to avoid the niggers. They fucking ruin everything.

Haha, the media's been salt and peppered, kek

Sort of, but the cuckservatives still like to virtue signal. They do come around though if you bully them a little.

So what's going to happen on the next episode of super slam?

Trump slams a PM of another country, tag teams with PM Orban of Hungary

I'VE PUT IN SOME CALLS FOR SOME EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT SHIPMENTS TO DEAL WITH THIS
JUST BRACE YOURSELF IN CASE

So basically we just have to bully conservatives/the_donald until they unfuck themselves?

Sweet memories, and they keep getting better

Yes, betas may like to virtue signal but bully them into winning and they'll follow alpha males, even though they'll bitch the entire time

People are uncucking themselves. The GOPe is still totally cucked. More work is needed there.

Bullying is always the answer.

That second person show, after the fat lady – the guy. Look at the side and back of his neck when he breathes in. It like.. expands…The back of his neck inflates. WTF

So basically we need to become this guy but jacked?

Wait is this really The One Man Klan, Ben?

GAS

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Preferably far less degenerate than that alpine jew.

2nd from the left is the republican and he is triggering the shit out of them. 4 on 1 now.

This is the greatest night in quite a bit. I need somewhere to store the salt

Become a degenerate faggot that desecrates an SS uniform for memes? Oven yourself, and bring that faggot with you.

This guy is the same as a wigger. Instead of demeaning himself and his people by idolizing and striving to be like a nigger, he idolizes and strives to be like a slant-eyed jungle monkey. His outfit is probably meant to look like a "Nazi" from some Japanese anime, and not an authentic German National Socialist. Weeaboos are worse than wiggers. There's tenfold more of them. They also attribute rightful white entertainment and tech. culture to the little gooks.

err the salt overload is fucking with my mind
2nd from the RIGHT is the republican

Post link

You know in his own way Melonpan is alpha as fuck.

Of course he's still completely insane.

Every fucking time

NO BREAKS

this happened on voat.co recently, a bunch of cucks from r/the_donald raided the site and then the worst ones got scared away by all the racist and antisemitism on there and then the ones who were left got redpilled on the jews literally the next day, there was a thread about it on the weekend

That show is over, another one coming up next live.

youtube.com/watch?v=NksKCLsMUsI

WEW

Some more salt incoming

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE QUIST

THE LAST CANDIDATE I WAS AGAINST DID THE SAME DAMN THING

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE

fucking retards.

BERNIE JUST NEEDS MORE DONATIONS GUYS, PUSH

I swear it's the same bullshit, anti-reality, attitude that all these cucks have.

The guy is literally German you retard.

go back to SA, you butt hurt goon

they seem to think they can talk past all the facts and numbers with pure virtue signalling and condescension

No, really, your enemies expanding their influence and control means you're winning.

What's your point? No-one's more anti-Nazi than Germans.

I know, it's harmless but very annoying to hear and bear witness to.

always a beta beard…. they're conceding elections, but is it possibly time to concede that we've lost the beard to these cucks? Is it worth taking back or should we just go with mustaches or gotees?

Swiss German

Dude weedman is fucking things up

Stop giving a fuck what hipsters and betas do, if you have an ounce of Testosterone you will not look anything like these faggots, anyway

No, it's just facial hair. Liberal normie faggots don't own anything, they can't, too much student debt.

this salt on this stream is too high quality I'm going into salinic shock. at least i'll die laughing

You can get the left to hate anything, just tie beards back to white men - we're the only ones that grow the damn things anyway.

back over 50

They were waiting for some faggot county to turn this around, that was the bump. No worries.

Buzzfeed affiliated group is calling it

twitter.com/decisiondeskhq/status/867952840123203584

We project that Greg Gianforte has won the #MTAL special election. #MTAL

decisiondeskhq.com/results/montana-at-large-congressional-election/

This is the shit they were shilling about 5 hours ago. They're fucking lost.

Gianforte can 'beat the press' by apologizing at the right time

archive.is/39RIz

So the first referendum on Trump is a resounding democrat defeat. They need to get used to it.

HEIL'D

Wherever I go, I must shitpost.

SALT DELIVERY INCOMING

Thank you, Salt Man!

twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/867949796073631744

Ahhhahahahhah ben the cuck is on CNN

eric, simply eric

Classic

Does this mean that cuckservitives are finally a dying breed?

Also Rick Wilson is sperging out on Twitter, we should bully him.

Thank you for this delivery.

…a resounding democrat defeat the same week that the republican candidate assaulted a lib kike journalist on tape. The fucks should all be literally shaking for real this time

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW KIDS. BACK TO THE MINES FOR ME, THIS SALT DOESN'T MINE ITSELF

Jesus, where do these people get that shit from a 45 second audio clip?

I thought he was intubated in an Intensive Care Unit after nearly being torn limb from scrawny limb. Amazing recovery.

HAHA Thats some picture this faggot paints.

that is fucking astounding

I wonder if they will blame the Russians for this one too. Maybe the Russians told Slam Man to bodyslam the reporter.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MY ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY WAS BODY SLAMMED IN GIANFORTE'S OFFICE. MY FATHER AND MY FATHER'S FATHER WERE PERSONALLY BODYSLAMMED 20 TIMES EACH AND MIRACULOUSLY SURVIVED, GLASSES INTACT.

the absolute delusion in that 2nd one, how the hell do these people function

We agree on something.

they officially left reality

Its guaranteed. Back in April they were using muh Russia against him saying he had connections to sanctioned Russian companies

Sorry, who had the meltdown again?

He probably found out it was a county or township where you have to actually pay for the ambulance ride and tuck-and-rolled out of there.

Crime statistics and IQ don't real, you fucking white male

I had to check to make sure that Trump was still president and that Romney didn't run last year

We need BODY SLAM YOUR LOCAL REPORTER memes to troll the MSM with.

From Sec State:

GIANFORTE - 50% - 148,145
QUIST - 44% - 130,527
WICKS - 6% - 17,290>>9979811

Gallatin County has filled up with blue state refugees

This. The salt would be endless, especially since it is proven that reporters have the mentality of children. We should push that study too to really piss them off.

Montanon here again. These people belong on a lamp-post, but hopefully this is getting through their thick cuck skulls not to fucking come around here.

When will be finally legal to kill these fucking jews?

twitter.com/CaptainsLog2017/status/867954866823417858

Im surprised he can walk after the ass whooping he received

The Associated Press has called the race for Gianforte.

GREG GIANFORTE Republican 50% 159,630
ROB QUIST Democrat 44% 138,307
MARK L WICKS Libertarian 6% 18,485
total votes 316,422

For them

These guys really should stop listening to Trudeau.

I found a mine that needs mining

twitter.com/IMPL0RABLE/status/867929111246901248

wew

Gianforte victory party
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyRawXZKb

You can tell who wrote that thing

OKAY KIDS, BACK WITH SOME MORE SALT FROM THE MINES
GIVE ME A HAND UNLOADING IT

dump
6 MILLION
dollarydoos into a race

HEH JOKES ON YOU AT LEAST WE DIDNT LOSE BY 20

It's great people hate Montana now

Greg just came out to speak

>pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyRawXZKb
He is giving his speech right now

ALSO FOUND THIS DOWN THERE, THOUGHT YOU KIDS MIGHT LIKE IT
AND BACK TO THE MINES I GO

The wife is looking pretty happy too. Great stuff.

This story gets more violent as time goes on, how long until he supplexed the baby journalist in his crib and made him bite the curb as he smashed his head into the pavement?

This kind of shit really does show how beyond delusional these people are. The left just keeps on diggin a deep deep grave.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

THE ONLY GOOD JOURNALIST IS A BODYSLAMMED JOURNALIST

Disappointing.

B-b-b-but according to Holla Forums they're not real Leftists.

OH SHIT

HE'S CUCKING

CUCKSERVATISM 101

YOU'RE FORGIVEN

Gotta stop the grovelling. These kikes are relentless and won't let him any slack.

How soon before these people call for violence against people from Montana and these red states? I can't help but feel that is where they will try and take things, leading to violent backlash against the cucks.

God fucking damn it.

So sick of cucks.

NEW VIDEO OF PRESS CONFERENCE RELEASED

The electorate told the kikes to fuck off and he's immediately apologizing. Not good. Perhaps he can be reformed.

[–]GluggGlugg [score hidden] 2 minutes ago

Reporters now get to assault politicians. Fair is fair.

Why do Republicans always grovel like filthy cowards even when they don't have to?

Goddamn sick of it.

We can easily spot a shitskin in a crowd. Spotting a jew is harder, but if we hear them it becomes clearer. I wish the left good luck in identifying which whites are from Montana.

Can someone help me recalibrate my jewdar? His nose seems normal or at least not as sloped as I would expect. His beard is a bit scraggly but I've seen whites with crap beards as well. His forehead might be a factor but I don't know how easy that would be to tell.

I guess I'm just disturbed because of how similar he looks to me
glasses, short hair, and a German last name are practically a curse

Gianforte is in boys

nice he won

twitter.com/ChrisJZullo/status/867939971881218049

I'm sorry, how many millions did California throw at a bullet train that will never fucking happen?
Holy shit, they actually admitted it.

Yeah, now he is going to be a target and the kikes are not going to let this go.

WaPo right now: Republican wins Montana election one night after being charged with assault

b-but g-guys if we lose we win..

There goes the fucking PoC vote, fucking racist

#REKT

They're aware of who lives there, right?

FAGS ONE AND ALL. BERNIE FAGS BTFO

Fucking savage.

It was completely un-necessary especially given his overwhelming victory. What in the fuck is wrong with these cucks? Never apologize. Have they not been watching the President?

White men on the right want to be good people, we don't want to be savages. We actually feel badly when we act degenerate. We have a vision for ourselves where we are decent and upstanding. We are not suited for Weimerica.

These are the same fucks that wanted a commie jew to be president

No, goy, being American means holding none of the beliefs, values, ideas, or even basic fucking fundamentals of Western civilization.

flippable.org/upcoming-elections/

a ton of special elections coming up that these commies think they are gonna flip

OY VEY! Burgowitz don't you know western civilization is a social construct?

So we need to dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed?

They put MILLIONS in to montana. This should have been a slam dunk with the bodyslam thing. I think they are going to start running out of donor money soon.

Cna you give a source for that information?

Because they are weak. We will fix that.

Indeed, Shlomo Goldfarb, even the thought of something as xenophobic and hateful as Western Civilization existing in reality irritates my sinuses to no end!

Is the Democratic party really collapsing?

Could we get a replacement party like the Republicans replaced the Whigs?

Stop it you're giving me an asthma attack.

Identity politics have killed the democrats.

And it's making the Republicans stronger.

Personally I'm getting sick of this term, as it's being used to include non-whites as a natural component. I want people to start rightfully referring to this civilization as European civilization, rather than that ambiguous catch-all term.

Who gives a shit? He won. The media cried about a Republican choke slamming a reporter like the Undertaker and he still won.

Oy gevalt, I remembuh the gas chambers in Auchwitz always gave me the most terrible asthma. I went to the camp doctor and demanded a refund on my inhaler after I used it, but he said I never even paid! Oy Vey!

They are claiming progress because of "8 point swings in counties from general election"
But they are comparing an open seat to one with an incumbent. Of course the open seat will be a closer race.
Next time Gianforte will be the incumbent

It's good for us that he won, it would've been better if he didn't immediately show weakness.

You're given me flashbacks to the concentration camps, I was personally gassed by Adolf Hitler himself over six million times.

This salt sustains me, I need more

Watch out jews, were coming for you
Fight fake news with real chokeslams
Find a reporter to beat, win another senate seat

Them making a new party to rebrand is highly fucking likely. Kinda like how once they get outed enough all shill companies always wind up becoming another entity. Which will be great. These commie kikes run off labels. Their chosen disingenuous label of democrats being so tarnished that they would abandon it.. What would they go with? Socialist party is already taken and the socialist label would actually cause them to get less votes from certain pleb demographics. Commie? That would be great but I doubt they are quite that stupid… Resistance Party? jej

Wait, so he admitted that he did what? I didn't see the press conference. There's no video, so I assumed fake news. Why would he admit to something that couldn't be proven?

Careful user, you're going to cause some feels.

Is Montana as based as it seems? I'm thinking of moving there from Commiefornia.

Next time we'll have people throwing lugenpresse reporters off helicopters.

F

I won't link the vid, but Young Turks are pushing for "Justice Democrats" which is as Marxist as it sounds.

That's stupidity worthy of YT.

How does nobody ever get seriously injured during these?

But that still has the word Democrat.

Are they retarded?

People died during this shit

It's getting jewed hard by Caliniggers buying up areas near Yellowstone. Id' suggest Idaho for people who less willing to put up with that shit.

Literally the only wrestler I ever watched for

PG era killed wrestling.

They do. Owen Hart died in a wrestling stunt. Chris Benoit suffered enough injuries on the job, especially to the head, he ended up killing his family and himself. One of the newer guys, Daniel Bryan, was forced to retire while young because he got a bad concussion and there was fear another Benoit would happen. They train and practice to try not to hurt each other because it's all a spectacle, a show, but it still happens.

He rustled and rode the Kike media for the golden belt buckle win!!! The salty tears are flowing so hard right now!!

(CHECKED)
WOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was under the impression that Idaho was even worse and getting invaded by beaners.

Really?

Forgive me I don't follow wrestling, i am a faggot.

(checked)
Kek confirms you're a faggot.

Beaners are flooding into Wyoming, Idaho, and even Montana. But, Idaho is still less fucked than Montana. Just look at voting patterns, Montana moved left in the past 15-20 years while Idaho is still pretty staunchly where it always was.

Even Idaho is getting jewed, at least in the capital. Somali niggers, pajeets, africans, faggots boasting on their decal'd up fag cars and mini trucks about "turn Idaho (into a) blue (state)" and fuck, I've even seen Bernout and "#resistance" stickers on vehicles. This place wasn't so bad when I first moved here. Go outside, chinks and pajeets everywhere. Drive to work, niggers in what probably used to be nice apartment communities. Downtown is getting big generic commie-style apartment blocks. It's sad.

So did he officially win yet? I haven't been paying attention the past few hours.

He said he was sorry for treating the reporter the way he did

CNN called it 2 minutes ago. HE WON!!!

Even CNN called it for Gianforte, if you go on their webpage and ctrl-f "Montana" you'll find the it buried deep down behind all sorts of other (((news))), despite being front page news all yesterday

WINNER SPEECH!

In his acceptance speech, Gianforte apologized by name to Ben Jacobs, the Guardian reporter who accused the Republican of "body-slamming" him and breaking his glasses.
"When you make a mistake, you have to own up to it," Gianforte told his supporters at his Election Night rally in Bozeman. "That's the Montana way."
Saying he was "not proud" of his behavior, he added, "I should not have responded the way I did, for that I'm sorry. I should not have treated that reporter that way, and for that I'm sorry, Mr. Ben Jacobs."

Members of the supportive crowd shouted, "You're forgiven."

What a cuck.

Shameful display.

You guys are looking at the reason the republican party has been so pathetic lately. They're like canadians, even when they win they apologize.

Praise Kek! Reminds me a little about November 8th.

He might of cucked out but his victory still rustled the hell out of professional cuckolds.

I really hoped that Trump would change that.

He never apologized for a goddamn thing.

Who cares at this point? Stop trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Guy just wanted to get the kike media off his back, and they will be with how fucking badly they just got embarrassed.

6 MILLION BODY SLAMS

Technically he apologized for the pussygrabbing tapes, but even then he spent the entire apology video shittalking hilldawg really.

Why would you give up a moment not shittalking the other Clinton? Of whom I forget xir's name.

all anons in red states should call and e-mail their local representatives and tell them in the simplest possible terms "never apologize for anything ever."

I'd say b/c Mormons

How often do you actually get to speak to them over the phone?

Physically remove reporters from the premises.

Well fuck, I remember being a little kid and my jewish teacher was going over the states and we got to Idaho and she said "ew Idaho, there's all Nazis there." Long before I was redpilled it already sounded like heaven.

Yeah, that's why you need to jail and bash people for expressing their opinions in a public forum.

It was a normal smug "I am sorry I got drunk and shit on your front lawn last night" apology. He invoked "it's the Montana way" too the real voters in the state and also named the Jew he beat up. He made the reporter look like a complete pussy and felt sorry he castrated the manhood of that Jew forever. He still won and will have a golden belt buckle on his way to DC. Call him a cuck all you want, he will be walking the halls on the Hill in cowboy boots and the Dems and kike media will be in fear or on edge.

It will not matter if he apologized or not before or after the election. The Kike media will never accept anything.

ON BALANCE OFF BALANCE IT DOESN'T MATTER

What the actual fuck? Do they think this is Georgia? These people are so fucking delusional it hurts.

GUESS WHO BODYSLAMMED THEIR WAY INTO THE OFFICE

COME ON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

Prog prof notices that delicious liberal tears are election elixir

I pick magic trick

That one got in right under the radar.

Politics is still real to me, goddamnit

Benji's a little faggot tho

Thread Theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

Anyone have the webm of the racist Canadian?

why the fuck would you apologize after already getting what you aimed for
when will cucks learn?

Can't wait till things heat up and journalists are lured into ambushes and gunned down by masked assailants. Going to be fucking awesome.

Oh I would have enjoyed it far more if he said for that reporter to fuck off or get slammed again for real this time, but the apology in this context might be useful. Obviously the lefties are in full salt-rage mode right now, and in their spittling hate-spewing mess they'll spit on the man who was 'humble' about it rather than try to get concessions immediately, and thus make themselves look far worse in the eyes of normies.

Still, better to send them into overdrive with no apology at all. Hysterical weenies over here in Missoula are talking about Gianforte like he killed a man and how the government is sooooo corrupt now. Fucking idiots.

The morning news salt is overflowing with the win. Greg "Bob Orton Jr one-handed RKO" Gianforte!

This was me before.

This is me now.
:-)

It's early here

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
congrats!

old streetshitter proverb:

Greg Gianforte wins Montana special election a day after being charged with assault

thanks for helping us stay up to speed, user. good call on the redtext, too. Lets get some dank OC going as per anons new info.

Their brains dont reside in the same reality as us. We did everything possible to tell them that we thoroughly enjoy their impotent rage. We have shown them that we want so badly to fuck their shit up that even the normalfags on our side are willing to brave death threats and physical violence, even against their children, in order to do so.

Pic related, this is their best and brightest!

>[email protected]/* */
>paulmusgrave.info
Bio:

They just can't help themselves can they?
archive.fo/2FJvv

Fresh analysis from Vox:

Republicans' 7-point win in last night's Montana election is great news for Democrats
Winning narrowly in safe red seats is a bad sign.

No probably about it. The reporter kept badgering him hoping for a reaction like that. His little erection must have gotten harder with every punch.

"Looks like reporter's back on the menu, boys!"

Well well well, would you look at that. Rabbi jacobs sure does talk about being violent.

You don't look British, I'm sorry.
I don't know. What do you look like?
I don't know. Is it going to go anywhere with you?

absolute madman

Whew lad, they are so astronomically stupid it hurts to read past a few posts.

Well, they also think Montana has a large black population.

And he won.

There we go.. Democrats jumping back to Jim Crow laws. These are the collage educated progressives but they don't know shit about their own country's history let alone the subject they constantly screech about: civil rights.

a new age

This win has apparently sent the yids into a full blown panic. From CBS MarketWatch

>It is always a good thing to be diversified globally and to have the option of leaving the country and living and working elsewhere. But right now it is more important than usual.

>Maybe things will end happily, but maybe not. What we are witnessing today is exactly how it has happened historically. It goes in steps. Countries do not leap from civilization to barbarism in a single bound. You do not wake up one morning to discover mobs burning books in the streets. The decline happens by degrees. Each step enables the next.

DONALD TRUMP WILL COMPLETE THE SYSTEM OF GERMAN IDEALISM

Man, that fucking greentext.

So traitorous social justice warriors have been around since then?!

Let's try that again, with a link too.

This win has apparently sent the yids into a full blown panic. From CBS MarketWatch

archive.is/GjX24

I will not be happy until dueling is normalized in politics again.

Fuck, look at all that owl-faced autism. And he's STILL less cringey than the bitch conducting an interview via selfie-stick.

THREAD THEME BEFORE IT FADES INTO THE NIGHT

You know, even though Gianforte won, it still rustles my fucking jimmies that (((external))) powers are still allowed to have influence in local state elections.

This business in Montana, and in Georgia earlier this year, exemplifies exactly what I'm talking about. Basically the entire national ZOG political machine pooling together to put their thumb on the scale of what should just be a local fucking election. All the lobbying and money, the entire national and international press, etc.

Get the fuck out of here. There should be absolutely no forces from outside the state that should have ANY influence or say in these situations.

Soon

Honestly, the nose looks normal to me too. Gene stealer isn't just a meme. He looks fairly similar to my oldest friend's roommate or housemate since they're sharing a house.

I agree with you there, but I don't see how that will change. There doesn't seem to be any requirement that the candidates themselves even live in the same state when they run.

Unfortunately, there's no 100% guaranteed hard and fast rule. Only frequencies of phenotypes. Just as there are kikes with blonde hair and blue eyes.

As a matter of fact, I look very similar to this Ben Jacobs kike. We have basically the exact same side-profile in terms of foreheard, brow ridge, and nose shape (although his still has an extremely slight bend down, whereas mine is more of a right triangle, like hitler's). However, he still has jewy-looking ears that rest lower than white people's ears.

That's another issue that rustles my jimmies. Fucking carpet baggers that buy some property in a state 6 months ahead of an election so they meet the requirements to run in that area.

I wouldn't go as far as to say you need to have been born in a particular state to run for office there, but you should be a fucking local. Like, say, having lived in that area (and actually lived there, not just owned property there) for let's say 14 years - the same as how long the president needs to have resided in America.

deo vindice.
Yeah, there should be something.

State laws can change rather rapidly, especially in a small state like Montana. The only way to change it really is to restrict all donations from anyone, corporation or individual, to election campaigns. Give each candidate from whatever party they desire their same pot of money, and any outside influence must be accounted for and taken out of their war chest. Not easy in the details, but the overall plan would eliminate our current forms of legal political bribery.

Is this the kind of thing was referring to?

Similar idea. He's talking about califag transplants who flee their shithole and then go to red states, where they proceed to vote for the same bullshit that ruined the state they fled from.

I'm talking about politicians who run in a place they're not from (with massive backing from ZOG) in order to help poz the area. It goes hand-in-hand with the above. They're intertwined.

Yeah, when they invade like the locusts or r-seleted animals they are into new territory and then consume all resources in sight and then move on again.

Do you mind explaining the use of this word to me? I never got why it wasn't simply immigrants or invaders. Because even outside of the South, they are by definition outsiders to where they are going.

I bet what happened in reality is that Gianforte accidentally nudged the little kike after he went all up in his face like kikes are wont to do, after which the little yid went into such theatrics that he'd get instantly hired by the WWE for selling so well.

OY VEY HOW DARE YOU DENY THE SLAMMOCAUST
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY GRANDFATHER WAS BODYSLAMMED BY GREG GIANTFORTE HIMSELF INTO A PIT OF ACID SPITTING DOBERMANS

twitter.com/MaineFirstMedia/status/868095934940491776
This is fantastic. It feels like he's building so much anticipation before his homecoming. I feel his shitposting skills getting stronger.

(((Kohn)))

Hopefully this is just signs of greater things to come. More and more new conservative politicians who have an "I don't give a fuck" attitude instead of constantly cucking to be seen as "respectable"

IDK, it's just the word used. If I were to call them immigrants, I'd have to explain each time that I'm talking about people within the country moving to a different area. They're being transplanted.

This is fantastic.

Stop posting cuck porn.

I wonder when white people will realize these people hate them.

The URL makes it even better.

>cnn.com/2017/05/26/politics/greg-gianforte-won-now-what-do-republicans-do/

This is hilarious, CNN is breaking down. This entire article is dripping with a deep unstated fear, then the reporter completely freaks out and writes the part in red at the end there.

There's always next year, Clevelandposters.

They will undoubtedly shout him down for saying that they can be in any way to blame for their misfortune.

They are germinated in foreign soil and then displace whatever was in the garden before they were planted there

how is that stupid lolcow still relevant

This post deserved at least trips, if not quads. WTF, Kek-sama?

Whoa I almost missed this thread. Glad someone bumped it. The comparison to Americans with German blood and the 3rd reich was my favorite.

unrealted but who is this aut-lite cunt and why is he so popular all of a sudden? His rat face and underbite lisp really piss me off.

Fox news has been the liberal boogieman/punching bag for decades. They still believe that the modern right wing is entirely consistent of religious 'rednecks' and cuckservatives who don't like abortion. They scream and cry about racism but they have no idea (or are unwilling to accept) that the right wing is becoming white ethnonationalist.
I don't think they are prepared to fight against a real opponent, an opponent that actually wants to win and make them suffer.

I love this guy
https: //youtu.be/1O0_aTCApDY