Yoko Taro is ok with 8-4 and localization

I hope you like memes
nichegamer.com/2016/07/07/8-4-working-nier-automata-creators-approval-localization/
time to learn nip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjzGPpM76fQ
archive.is/YZXBW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV-tainted_blood_scandal_(Japan)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism_in_Japan
shockwave.swr-productions.com/
moddb.com/mods/cc-shockwave
legendsoflocalization.com/a-very-quick-look-at-japanese-shadowgate/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=NASB
pastebin.com/4BA9EDPH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=RjzGPpM76fQ
I spend all days listening to meme music and praying to my meme god.

おrz

Life is not worth living
>>>/facebook/

Who really thought Yoko Taro would give a shit about filthy gaijin localization?

At this point, learning nip is your only choice to get away from cancer.

[sigh]

People that are uninformed.

Holla Forums LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU

IN NIER 1 BROTHER NIER WAS THE ORIGINAL VISION, PAPA NIER WAS THE BAKA GAIJIN VERSION

TARO WAS OK WITH THAT BECAUSE HE LITERALLY ONLY CARES ABOUT JAPS, HE DOESN'T GIVE A SINGLE S H I T ABOUT YOU IF YOU'RE GAIJIN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A WALKING TALKING PIG TO HIM

MOST JAPANESE DEVELOPERS SEE YOU, READING THIS, AS LESS THAN SUBHUMAN

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LESS THAN A NIGGER TO JAPS

I care more for the gamplay anyway. Automata looks fun and will have some good Platinum polish to make the fun better.

This is true btw.

How is this news?

Cut your own dick off if you hate toxic masculinity so much assuming you haven't already you dirty dastard you.

Pretty much.

I don't mind anyone enjoying these Japanese made games as I get my enjoyment from them too, but thinking that they give a shit about the terrible localization you and your fellow pigs will get only serves to make them more smug that you have to put it up with it because as that one image that frequently gets posted says, "You can't learn Japanese"

Its just like when Pedowood decides to tackle anime movies. Nips don't care because its not made for them, they have their own companies who cater to them and they laugh that filthy gaijin has to put up with L being a nigger or Motoko being a jew

They want to appeal to a wider, American, audience. Cancer but paying cancer.

k faggots, we gotta summon Yoko again
Sweet moonman sweet moonman send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

What's wrong with Papa Nier? It's better than oniichan uguu~

It's the publishers doing this. You're right that the Japanese devs don't really care about the localisation.

Publishers however want to sell games to normalfags.

Or send some e-mails.

But that's wrong. Dad Nier was the original but but because Japan is full of fucking faggots they made him into an onii-chan to appease them. Then to ensure sales in Japan they put onii-chan on the PS3.

Everything else is right though.

What a load of shit taste.

No, it's the opposite, in japan they put dad nier on the 360 version specifically to appeal to dudebros, same for the rest of the world.
From your image, i know exactly who you are and why you're spreading misinformation, you're that guy doing template threads all day feeding off shitposting.

At least one game will stay clear of bullshit.

Eat shit Makotofag

Oh yeah it won't work. I'm a "weeb" and I have spent thousands of € on Japanese games in my life. I'm the REAL audience.

Mainstream gamers will always prefer Fallout or Witcher over a JRPG. It's delusional of SquareEnix to think they can appeal to non "weebs", but that's what they have decided.

What can you do?

Didn't Miyazaki or someone send one of the people that had localized one of Ghibli's movies a katana with the phrase "no cuts" on it?

Still, I do suppose it depends entirely on how the person behind the IP feels about their work, how much they care about the rest of the world getting their game/anime/movie intact in translation, and how much they listen to lies that "X and Y have to be changed and Z has to be removed entirely otherwise they won't be able to sell the game in the west" when the localization company at hand is lazy, biased, and/or incompetent.

And a better game than Automata will ever be.

Of course he doesn't give a shit. The Japanese version is the definitive version and he's likely never going to touch the English one. Imagine if some Western game was getting a Japanese "localisation". Do you think that developer would give a shit if a few things were lost in translation? No.
It remains to be seen how much they end up changing, but I know that some of you fags are going to buy it even if it's ruined, so it doesn't really matter what I say.

nice damage control bro

If there's going to be more shit like D3 then I'm the Taro train

why play his game at all if he's fucking actively making games worse specifically for you
fuck that asshole

Will this have a Gamergate reference?

There are some specific exceptions, such as:

-Miya (souls)
-Kojima

Miya because he started the entire souls series after reading western fantasy books and the whole concept is his personal interpretation of western concepts (they still fuck up item descriptions, such as a very important lorewise boss name in Bloodborne and a lot of shit in Dark Souls 2, but that has more to do with cheap localization teams than censorship).

Kojima because he's a complete westaboo and he might as well be an adopted gaijin by now.

Its just blatant

I do have to wonder some about if English-to-Japanese translations for games are as bad as some Japanese-to-English ones have gotten at times. I mean, I do hear about occasional changes made (such as Ratchet's eyebrows), but I never hear a lot about the actual script quality for what they get there.

lol

I'll buy it used for 9.99 in a few years.

finish that sentence

Actually, not really.
I mean yes, the games have tons of berserk references in them, but Miya specifically said that as a kid he read western fantasy books, but he couldn't understand the words so he would often just look at the pictures and make up his own little world to give context to all the creatures and characters he was seeing.

And whats the setting, lore and mythology of it you double nigger?

What, the Moon Presence?

Urafagit

I've heard of something like that but it wasn't from Miyazaki himself.

archive.is/YZXBW

This is true. You might once in a while see a nip who might want to ensure that his work doesn't get fucked for overseas audience but for now, it is always safe to assume that nips by default ever since they were born don't give a shit about anyone outside their country (Which I have no qualms with but I do wish they weren't so pussified when people like the UN knocks on their door.)

Jews fear the samurai

Yoko Taro has stated that he likes Papa NieR. We shouldn't be complaining about a localization that has yet to be completed. Sure their track record is shoddy but not all they games they localized got butchered. NieR turned out fine under 8-4; why would this one be any different?

because that was the 8-4 of before.

No, there's a chalice boss that in the western version is called "Bloodletting Beast".

In the japanese version, it's called 獣血の主, "Host of the Beast Blood".

This implies that this specific beast, or this specifc -kind- of beast was the original host of the beast blood that they dug up and used outside the dungeon, and the worm inside resembles the Vermins, with this information everything makes sense and you understand why using the blood so much lead to diseases.

I mean it's nothing gamebreaking, but it's a piece of information that made things easier to those that wanted to understand the lore more quickly and clearly, changed by a translation team that didn't understand the importance of this name.

While Nier perhaps turned out well enough, Drakengard 3 sets a bad precedent now for what they might do, being same series and all.

8-4 has always been hit or miss, seemingly depending on how much of a shit the hiring company gives and what sort of leash they're on. Lately they seem to just be given free reign to fuck around, MGR being a somewhat recent exception.

*off the taro train

my bad

Sounds like Vaati grasping at straws, honestly

Just stick with SF5 Izumifag

I wonder if 2ch has English learning threads so they can play the original versions of Ratchet and Clank, and Gears of War.

probably not cause those games are shit

"It's fine whatever filthy gaijins" isn't the same as being fine with papa nier.
Taro specifically made background lore only for brother Nier, because that's the only version of the character he actually gives a shit about.
For more information, read Grimoire Nier.

What's so bad about 8-4? It's not like like it's fucking NoA doing the fucking thing.

English in japan is laughably entry level because they don't really care about learning the language, they just use it as a sort of fashion accessory.
HOWEVER:

This user is completely wrong and there's tons of japs that love western games, especially FPS like COD and such.
Japs especially love streaming/LPing them.
But just because they play them doesn't mean they give a shit about learning english.

no its just that the two games you listed arent that good.

Didn't know about that one. Interesting.

The JP text also heavily implies that Flora is the Moon Presence's name and so, the Doll is aware of it.

The lost in translation bits are honestly the one decent thing in his videos.

Its there sense of inflated self-worth that is ruining their country.

You can actually see this with anime and manga, it used to tell a story, have character development, have realistic characters.
Now anything that could be unpleasant is blocked out of Manga and Anime making it waifu or daughteru wish fulfillment OR yaoi boy love shit

Fuck Japan, I'm incredibly pissed that this is happening, fuck me, the ONE jap game I want to play in a while and they pull this shit.

They're on par with NoA, have you been under a rock?

You're saying that on a board that has regular Neptunia threads. I have no doubt that Japs play our garbage and love it although I was mostly joking with gears of war

I guess that's why you always see English shit pop up in animu, and shirts with dual language?

Yes.
Also they love the fuck out of minecraft, and this should surprise absolutely no one considering recent developments.

All I've been buy are Xseed games. What games have they done?

Just because they're shit to us doesn't mean they're shit to Japs. Their country doesn't produce a whole lot of FPS games, so they're probably as starved for that garbage as most of Holla Forums is for shit like Senran Kagura and Neptunia.

Most of what you said is true, however it's not true at all when it comes to manga.
Anime takes more money to make, so you always see the same shit, just like the vidya industry.
But there's tons of manga of all kinds of different subjects, you just have to get past the entry level bitch tier.
Manga is cheaper to make so it's still varied.
Get an -actual- otaku friend instead of a shitpsting animu weebtard, he'll be able to recommend you good manga, even recent.

If you guys are gonna try to make a case about this, gather up actual evidence present.

Spot on.
To japs shitty western FPS are a novelty so their standards are lower.
If weebs from Holla Forums went to japan and listed half the weeb games they enjoyed to a japanese video game enthusiast they would probably get laughed out of the room.

As bad as 8-4 is, Maybe he's fine with it because they have been put on a leash.

Maybe he's fine with it because the japanese release is all he cares about. Dirty gaijin are at best an afterthought.

Great idea! I wonder who would be providing the English subtitles for the game.

Oh right IT'S STILL MOTHERFUCKING 8-4 BECAUSE THEY'RE IN JAPAN

I've been reading manga since I was 11. I started on Shonen, but eventually shonen develops into the same fucking story.

Then I got into Seinen and it was golden, realistic stories based on realistic reactions, it was actually written well.
Now seinen is dying, many great publications are abandoned or production stalls to a creep, or even worse degrades to shonen shit.

The really only great seinen I have read that was of decent length and didn't fizzle out or get abandoned was E.D.E.N its a wonderful world.

No, play-asia is specifically looking to become a localization team.
However getting various companies to trust them and give them work is a whole other story.

The Nier we got was made for people who can't into Japanese entertainment and culture.

Folks like our friend

who gets triggered by Japan.

It wasn't bad but I still would have preferred the original. I'm a big boy. Sadly SE was afraid to take the gamble.

So, I thought Platinum had their own localization staff.
Why is 8-4 needed?

Platinum is strictly handling the gameplay.
This is a Square published game.

Its probably cheaper, they did the same shit with Type 0

No, they aren't. What they did was ask which upcoming games you'd like English options for so they could petition nip publishers to do it for the SEA region. I'd love you to prove me wrong though, so if you have something that hasn't been mentioned on Holla Forums where they explicitly say so, please post it.

Thats not exclusive to manga or anime but still, thats awful that anything unpleasant or considered that is filtered out and replaced with 'Nothing wrong here chap! Everyones having tea together and this is fine!'

I blame moefaggots and the normalfag flood of 2007

see? i told you faggots the last thread that you don't matter.

the fact of the matter is that for every one of you that say "what? no loyal translation? i won't buy it then!" theres at least 20 retards with Cuckbox Ones that DON'T CARE and will buy it anyway because NieR was never Niche to begin with. Drakengard was (even if they're related), and the series was normalfagged thanks to drakengard 3.

tl;dr: another series bites the dust, throw it in the pile with the recently deceased fire emblem.

What?

I recall a Gajin Goomba video (I know I'm a fag) where he talked about some of the shitty things in Japan. Namely that as an English teacher over there almost none of students even tried to give a shit. The faculty was aware of this, and they didn't really give a shit either.

Though I do find it funny that we both treat each other's languages as accessories. How many Chads and Brittneys have gotten moon rune tattoos?

YOKOFAGS BTFO!

Opinion/post discarded
Thank you, now leave

Some of my friends have imported chinese versions of games that don't have NA releases.

So for clarification does China/SEA English translations take from the NA/EU translations or do they do it themselves?

KOJIDRONES WHEN?

142 cards remaining in RTK 6th ed

You better listen to friend. You have until Sundown, we don't take kindly to your kind around these parts.

Fucking why

I'd would add the technology change of relying on computers rather than pen and paper also did considerable damage

Pretty much. Their attitudes of refusing to believe that at some points in time they fucked up is also another factor. (Which would explain why people over there are too afraid to criticize people like Miyamoto or their family members)

I guess I can see why think the problem with their country would be America…if it was from WWII but today? They're doing it to themselves.

I hate Nier babies. The same fags that made Drakengard popular years after the fact.

Kojima is a massive Westaboo, though. He probably wishes he was American.

It's over, right? The dream is dead. Once Pokemon GO shows Nintendo just how far normalfags are willing to go, they'll start making more and more mobile games, which probably won't bother a lot of people at first, but other companies will follow and what's left of console and PC gaming will be ports of mobile games.

I recommend reading barefoot Jin, its a manga made by a survivor of WW2 nuke.

WW2 Japan was fucking awful, soldiers could sleep with widows or daughters regardless of how they felt.
Children were starved as grain handouts continually dwindled from feeding soldiers.
They started taking children for the war effort often putting them in Kamikaze planes and giving them meth.

There Emperor was going to kill everyone on the island in order to win his little war, and the Japanese were more then willing to die to protect their pride.

Also I hate how these niggers love to kill rare and wonderful creatures even more then Chinks.

They killed off all their bears, even bread a dog to do it that was considered their national treasure.

Then they ended up killing those dogs for fur and meat for the war effort, a fucking war they instigated.

It was always over. They won at least 5 years ago. The corpse of traditional gaming is just going through the last twitches before final death.

Alternatively, all the deaths will encourage them to immediately cancel the game altogether, similar to what happened with Nikki.

Kek

"Actually, my producer did that. Although I did go to New York to meet this man, this Harvey Weinstein, and I was bombarded with this aggressive attack, all these demands for cuts." He smiles. "I defeated him."

Fuck, thats bad ass.

Well its going to be very difficult to have a Renaissance of traditional games return in this current climate of avoiding risks and make the same things over and over because people are so stupid that they'd rather have their childhood series get raped so that 'Hey guise, remember this? I loved this as a kid!'

Not to mention that the marketing cancer (Fucking Square and their crazy sales expectations) and nepotism has taken over the majority of companies.

While its not WWII related, didn't they also get in trouble recently for whaling or something to do with whaling?

"Herro. I am cowboy hideo"

Pokémon is owned and produced by the Pokémon Company, which is NOT a subsidiary of Nintendo in anyway.
Tired of seeing this.

Nintendo probably is going mobile still, though I wonder why wouldn't they develop their own smartphone so they don't need to put their games in the shitty iPhone/Google Play appstores.
Off-topic sage

Themselves.

You're thinking of Game Freak. Pokemon Company is partly owned by Nintendo, who subsequently own Pokemon.

You're a slowpoke, this has been going on for years now.
In japan home console owners are getting fewer and fewer in numbers, everyone plays handhelds or mobile, mostly mobile.
The PS4 situation has been getting a little better after a couple of key releases, but it's still laughably low compared to PS3 or PS2.

Home consoles are dead.
They don't really give a shit about PCs aside small/light releases.

Mobile will be all that's left pretty soon.

They have been always getting shit for whaling.

This is how Japs get away with whaling.
They convinced people they wanted to hunt whales to see if their population can take it, basically.
So for years they have been killing whales, only regulating themselves not reporting their hauls, however watchdogs agencies believe that they kill quite a few more then they admit.

They have been whaling for something like 20-30 years now and they have not come up with any explanation as to when they are going to stop and make a conclusion about whaling.

So despite the rest of the world even the fucking CHINESE have been saying, "whale populations are at risk"
Japan has been
NO FUCKU AMERICAN PIGGU, FUCKU CHINESE DOG, WE GLORIOUS NIPPON, WE KILL WHALE BECAUSE IT TASTE GO…I MEAN FOR STUDY

They are fucking slant eyed niggers, I'm getting myself worked up, I used to be a weeb when I was young know I've grown to hate the Nips with a passion.

Papa nier was the original version for the Xbox 360. The ps3 version was made a little after and had brother Nier.

It's the other way around.

Empires are always bad news. They destroy and consume all culture and heritage from their pre imperial period.

Sure, that's why Nintendo has a copyright on the back of every Pokemon product, right? :^)

Not a factor, is great if done correctly and the subgroups of people I mentioned embraced it wholeheartedly

WEW LAD, STILL WAITING FOR CHAPTER 3?

It's not like anyone gives a shit about whales. Are you a whale by any chance?

didnt that jew yoko visited this dump? h8chan is cursed, i wonder who is next to be corrupted.

to bad yoko wants to maximize profits overseas by appeling to the normalfags.

i wonder why?

Empires are bad news because you sometimes get a good leader, but more often then not get a mediocre one or a Caligula-tier one.

However its all balanced by the people, you fuck up enough people get pissed no matter the risk.
This has even happened in China, however in Japan they will fucking bend over backwards for their Emperors wakizashi, and 50 years later do it for their Diet members who poison their own people for profit.

Nah fam

Nigga, do you not watch Star Trek? Our universe depends on whales.

What? I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there.

GAS THE EMPEROR! SHOGUNATE WAR NOW!

thanks lad

Kojidrone please, take a rest, try to find Peace

I know where you're going with this

He did.

American McGee visited this place. Take your guess what will happen to him

I guess.

I want to see more of Satoshi Urushihara god damn it

Cool, there's hope then.

well, i always wondered why the nips still have an emperor. in my shit hole country we killed 2, and not even the pope couldnt save the last one

FAK YUU WHARE AND A FUCK YOU DORRFIN

That's cool. It just means there's still no reason to get a PS4.

Sure nigger, you just totally played devils advocate

Dont worry, Im sure he will come back to anime most of it will be shitty CGI

The reminders will continue until morale has been annihilated.

WAIT WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK

DON'T ACTUALLY DO IT!

I was just appreciating the irony, m8

Nothing but Monkey Paws these days
Im more fearful than hyped for Samurai Jack.

What irony?
Most fans here admit Berserk has gone to shit.
Kojidrones will just hype everything he makes and then do it again even if the last game was dissapointing.

GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG

Very low effort
Apply yourself

Oh please. On an install base of 100 million PS360 consoles it sold less than one million. That's niché enough for my definition. Historical revisionism at work.

And is this game even coming out for the Xbox One? Surely even SE isn't THAT stupid.

sorry

You're saying that should automatically be presumed, but I can also say many MGS fans will tell you that MGSV was a disappointment. Fucking irony, once again.

My dad, being the apple loving junky he is, will be gloating at me when that day comes. Not that he wasn't already at Nintendo wanting to stick their toes in the mobile pool while Konami announced intent to belly flop in.

He doesn't even care for video games, he just likes to see apple win.

Same reason to why we have a queen.

And every single one of them is hyping Death Strandings cinematic teaser.
A CINEMATIC TEASER
Shove your irony up your ass

I took the time as a child to learn English and I'm fluent after 20 years.

Moon runes are irrelevant. Just as irrelevant as my native language Dutch.

English is actually something you can put on your resumé.

who are you? oh, a remnant like me…

the kingdom of vidya used to be populated by the very best… but the kike, he wanted more… the people who came after were worse, wave after wave of whiny, liberal babies and women… eventually the kike had found the shekels he so desperately craved, but the kingdom was ruined… and i found myself sitting here, incapable to find a reason to fight back…

you'll eventually end up like me, devoid of hope… sitting here, waiting for the end…

you, too, will eventually realize that we are trapped in this whirlpool of madness. everything we liked will get turned to shit… why not save yourself the effort, and take a seat here with me? hah hah hah…

Monarchy seems like a good idea in theory "there's one guy and if he's smart he has absolute decision to make his nation better, if he's too shitty the people tear him to shreds" but i think it doesn't work very well in a modern scenario.

When your king or emperor is surrounded by a court of poisonous snakes enabling his shitty decisions, and he's also economically backed by multiple multinational corporations that have their source of income and power on a global level, unrelated for the most part for that specific nation, and on top of all that your ruler can nuke or unleash bioweapons over it's own rioting population, the overall balance of such a method kinda falls apart and becomes massively stacked in favor of who holds power.

This is just a bunch of PR speak. Yoko Taro is not a fluent English speaker so he's speaking from a position of ignorance. If he was fluent in English and played through the English versions of his games that went through 8-4 he'd probably be singing a different tune

At least AA is back in force

It's coming back but it's not completely here yet.

He doesn't care.
And either way it changes nothing, we, the people that play these games, get fucked regardless as the end result.

We all missed something in the past
Thats why we should all go back and play the good shit while stuck in this era of mediocrity.

i have committed a mistake in judgement

Who the hell opens up the ps store without having a clear idea what to buy way before you get into it?
Who the hell "browses" shit on the ps store?
You should know all the titles you're interested in purchasing 1 year before they come out, minimum.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

This, Japan is dying.

Well fuck, this is pretty much how I feel.

How do you think 8-4 would localize this scene now?

Keep in mind that Drakengard 1 was also censored in the west at the time.
A lot of things concerning Leonard, especially.

I don't know if the world will ever be ready for a video game where a character such as Leonard is a prominent figure, or even the protagonist.
A Drakengard spinoff or sequel with Leonard as the MC is pretty much my dream game.

It's called drakenguard and the general populous didn't care and the earth didn't burn. But the people who are ready for more of that kind of character are going to be burned for another time because the creator doesn't care or "is okay with it" being censored/localized for people who don't.

Nier Automata better not be a drakenguard 3 or else Taro's on my shitlist

jej

There was mentioning of the subs. I'm not aware how/are ps4 games possible to edit/mod, but are the possibility of the "fan" made translation ?

Like what?

On PS3 you can fan translate just fine, there's a version of Nier on PS3 that is the japanese version with english text, but you need a hacker PS3 to play it of course.
On PS4, nothing can be done for now.

*hacked

Devolver
Sega
Focus Home
Taleworlds
Bohemia
Codemasters
And Im not even talking about Jap devs which are getting more prominent in the West again.

When it becomes feasible to. Really just requires the system be open to being able to take fanmade patches, and demand to even have the effort made in the first place. Fan retranslations not being as common as outright fan translations since the fact they're already in English, even if shittily handled, kills some of the demand for fans to devote time to translating it than if the game hadn't come west anyhow.

Not sure when the PS4 might become open enough that fan translation/retranslation for it. Even with the PS3 having CFW, as of now, there's only one game that's been fan translated, and it's because Tales of Vesperia PS3 remaining moon only had remained a sore spot for Tales fans for years.

I remember reading about that. Leonard was meant to be a full on pedo and I think he was away jacking off to some kids when his brothers were killed?

The scene when Caim's sister admits she has really strong/lustful feelings for him was also toned down.

It's a shame really because I honestly can't see this trend of "localization" changing anytime soon. Unless we learn Japanese, we will always get a gimped experience.

I just have an image of DSP in my head now. T-thanks user…

It's also implied he had a "relationship" with his brothers in the first place.

YOU NOW REALIZE THE TWO MOST FREQUENTLY REOCCURRING THEMES IN ANIME IS PRIDE AND FRIENDSHIP

YOU NOW REALIZE THAT THE FRIENDSHIP IS ONLY EVER AMONG PEOPLE WHO HAVE PRIDE

YOU NOW REALIZE WHY JAPAN FINDS SUICIDE TO BE THE GREATEST TABOO SUBJECT

BECAUSE IT SHOWS A LACK OF PRIDE

This is the reason why Christianity and Christian imagery is nothing more than an accessory for most Japs: genuine Christianity demands self-reflection, shame and humility before repentance to God.

I'm almost surprised there aren't more sodomite Japanese in the open.

How do people support white nationalism and separatism while also demanding that a foreign country cater to them in one breath? Is this SJW-tier cognitive dissonance?

This kind of blatant stupidity and limited understanding or straight up misunderstanding of japanese culture is one of the reason why they keep gaijins out.

Because they're dumb.

You realize Taro specifically communicates with English speaking fans on Kikebook and Muhamitter?

I just think Taro is either incredibly nieve or utterly depressive (likely both) regarding this upcoming project. He's having a panic attack over the attention he's receiving–guy's used to being ultra niche; it's too much for him.

You mind telling me where what I said was wrong?

"most frequently reoccurring" doesn't mean "only", just what's most prominent. You can't deny this.

Last I checked this was true.

Again, also true

Where in my post did I say I want them to cater to me?
Maybe you can't read so let me red text so its a bit easier
JAPAN DIET MEMBERS PASSED HEP C INFESTED BLOOD THEN GOT FORGIVEN AND EVEN WENT ON TO BE VOTED IN AGAIN
Japan people are the ultimate cucks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV-tainted_blood_scandal_(Japan)

TWO YEARS IN JAIL FOR RELEASING TAINTED BLOOD RESULTING IN MULTIPLE DEATHS

THEY GAVE HIM A FUCKING PROMOTION

Seriously fuck off weab

Read up on the basics of buddhism, simpleton.

Uh yeah? My mother is Japanese and she self identifies as a Buddhist, albeit non practicing.

What about it?

i'm heavily depressed, i haven't turned the thing on in about 3 months. I thought there could be a cool new game that i hadn't heard about.

i still had to pass through all the normalfag shit to get to the games section.

i'm sorry for your lots

How does that work?
Is that anything like a non-practicing "Christian"?

What does Buddhism have to do with severe Pride and Christianity being hollowed into merely a random accessory for Jap teens?

Only a third of the country is buddhist.
There cultural beliefs stem more around Taoism and Shintoism then Buddhism.

lmao get fucked weebs

I thought so.

No, I'm half Korean half Japanese, actually.

Nobody is Taoist in Japan. That's a Chinese thing.

that works i guess, you can be honorabru samurai

Honest question,

Could somebody make there own localisation?

Is it worth getting into contact with the nip dev's? It's well known that they're not happy with the western game marketing and journalism.

If there was a way to move this in the right direction it takes the increasing amount of agenda bias in localisations out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism_in_Japan
It is an ingeniousness religion in Japan, holy fuck are you ignorant.
Do you bother googling shit? Do you just pull shit out of your ass and consider it correct because your daddy once dicked a nip's nip?

please ignore id 1f0d19

he is angry korean gook japan hater

I really don't believe any of this shit that you've said user. I don't see any connection between friendship and pride especially gay pride, you fuck.

h-hi japan ( ' 3 ' )

Fuck you Daikon, go back to ignoring your countries problems and fapping it to dick cheese.

Did you bother reading your own link? It was influential, but you'd be hard pressed to find a person in Japan that identifies as a Taoist. Japanese is fairly atheist, and generally the two main "religions" are Shintoism and Buddhism, with most people identifying with both.

T H E I R

THEIR
THEIR
THEIR
their own

You can play the Generals that was supposed to be, for the first time.

shockwave.swr-productions.com/
moddb.com/mods/cc-shockwave

She's already been claimed as Matthew Sweet's waifu 25 years ago.

fug

"Gay pride" is merely Pride + Homosexuality

All pride leads to blindness and death unless it is pride in the Lord, pride for the Lord, ie "pride of the Lord for the Lord in the Lord; I am proud of Jesus and I am proud to call myself a saint of God, not because I deserve it but because of who God is–I am proud of God."

Japan is intensely prideful. Insanely so.
- Saber Nero Claudius (Fate/Extra)

- Taijima in Yakuza 4

Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride Pride

Take a look the next time you're watching/reading nearly ANYTHING (especially fiction) from Japan.

Do you do anything but deflect and move goalposts.
This issue was that you said it was more Chinese, when its literally native to Japan.

WWWWW

MARK DID NOTHING WRONG

I think kawaii uguuu shit is less about shit taste and more about escapism.

Lack of pride in oneself, one's actions, nation, culture and so on is one of the reasons why the vast majority of Christians are self destructive turbocuck good-goys hellbent on destroying everything of merit.

Equally damaging is the focus on feeling shame for everything.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

That's my point: false Christianity is one that demands perpetual shame

However, Scripture states very clearly that we "once were" sinners, that we "died to the old man, and live as new men", that we "have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me", and ultimately we are known as "saints", "children of God", belonging to a "royal priesthood" in Christ where we believers are each "brothers and sisters in Christ", literally being indwelt by the "Spirit of God".

Christians know that:
[shame, self-hatred of who we are as sinners, hatred of sin & fear of God] leads to [plea for forgiveness from God, desire for God, desire to change for God by God's hand aka repent ] and that leads to [salvation and progressive transformation/sanctification into the likeness of Christ as we live for God according to Gospel truth], which is when we can say we are truly Christian.

TL;DR Only Catholicism and other false doctrine demands a corruption of salvation. Salvation is a gift freely given to those who seek Christ Jesus as Lord in Gospel truth (according to Scripture, Word of God).

Also note that most fledgling Christians are very simple at heart, and many remain that way, so sometimes they can be deceived out of their sincere intentions ala "refugees" crisis–though note that the VAST majority of these rapefugee welcomers are actually liberal secularists aka nuAthiests aka CURRENT YEAR I CANT EVEN

Look at Scripture if you want the visage of what a true Christian is and who Christ truly is.
Hint: "Buddy Christ" was from a Hollywood flick.
God is to be feared and to be loved.

Again, look at Scripture to what a Christian, of they of any race or living in any region, truly is.

Another hint: Jews are not the chosen of God any longer, and the snakes that like to corrupt the Jews away from the Lord's truth are real uppity about it.

lol who cares, Nip Land is shit, regardless of their religion.
You never did respond to this,

ask your yellow-cab mother to explain that.

Its just a preference, not like you faggots would know. Just be glad they aren't adding any Pewdieshit or Markifaggot into references into these games, or anything else thats popular due to the cancer that spreads them.

>once i finish the backlog ill have next to nothing to look forward too

I think another nuke is in order.

What if suck your dick instead

You always have shitposting.

If it's so shit then why do you want to play Nier, a Japanese product? I was addressing the board as a whole with that post, as in most here seem to be fine with killing niggers or gooks and yearning for the day of the rope, yet cry whenever developers in Japan don't give two fucks about what they think.

There is nothing wrong with being prideful christcuck.

I don't know how they got "This is welcoming news(…) we now know 8-4 is working directly under Yoko’s approval" out of "8-4 is hard at work with the creators’ blessing and approval to make the script meaningful and accessible to players outside of Japan"

All I read when I saw that was "Yoko fully supports 8-4's bastardization of his own game"

Gaijin goomba is also a fat fuck that looks like a stereotypical mexican.
No fucking nip kid is going to want to learn that thing's language.

*american
godamnit how do I even make that mistake

Considering how Marxist the west has become, I don't blame him.
Look at Tomadachi Life.

There actually has to be something to be proud of though.

yoko taro is a hack, drakengard 1 was a collaborative effort and every game after that he went spielberg on the development team

You may find this amusing: legendsoflocalization.com/a-very-quick-look-at-japanese-shadowgate/

You know, I think you're right, to a degree. They ruined Zero's character in D3 and embelished a ton of the rest of the script. If I was a writer, I'd be pissed if someone fucked about with my work without reason like that.
What the hell happened to 8-4? Nier was an excellent localization, as far as I know, so I don't understand.

Hey man, it's not Taro that you should be angry with. If you want things to change, you need to tell his parent company (S-E) and 8-4.

The only localization group that came out of nowhere, translated commercial games and was (moderately) successful I can think of is CarpeFulgur. And that was pretty much only Jap indie games.
I have no idea how you would create a studio that works with AAA devs, though. You might want to look into translation studios in general, for a start.

So fucking what? It's not your business anyway.

Cool, can you guys stop circlejerking over him now? It's not like you even knew who he was until E3 2015.

Say no more.
Also–vote no more. Please, repent and find Christ Jesus before all moral truth is stripped from you. Sincerely I mean this, not being a jerk. I really mean this. Please:
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=NASB

pastebin.com/4BA9EDPH

….This thread became so fucking gay so fucking fast…

That's too bad. I wanted to play NieR 2, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay a single cent for anything 8-4's gotten their shit all over.

And If they're always going to be egregious amounts of bullshit in order to get to the good parts of the game it's not going to be worth my time anymore. Like sonic games, if they're going to keep going one step forward and two steps back, why give square money and encourage them to continue with this same attitude towards development? they'll listen when we start bankrupting them.

But I guess after seeing FFVII remake square will be ignorant and greedy to the end

I wonder who started this "Let's make spreading HIV a positive thing among homos". I remember all the anti HIV/AIDS campaings and all sorts of fund raisers to prevent HIV/AIDS. Now it's a good thing to carry this disease. This is like some sick and twisted manga come to life.
I want this nightmare to end

And people say elitism is bad

But the Nightmare will end, user. The fags will all get HIV and die.

Gantz was shit, though.

Stop being a dishonest piece of shit. You know very well that gay people in general don't want to spread aids. It's like cherry picking a dozen of tweets of christians saying that gay people should be stoned to death and say it's mainstream chrsitianity.

Also, what if a gay lives in a long term monogamous relationship and he is proud of that? You as a christian would have a problem with him just the same. Stop pretending you care about people.

But anti aids campaigns still exist, and obviously gift givers and bug chasers are rare in real life. It mainly exists as a fantasy online.

This.