HOW TO GET ON TWITTER

Alright, how the fuck do I make a twitter account anonymously? I try signing up and I get instantly autolocked for automated behaviour. Is it because of my VPN? I don't want these fucks to have my IP and phone number, especially since I don't exactly live in a free speech haven. I need a twitter account for redpilling.

Any anons had experience bypassing this crap? I need something that's up to date, looked around and tried a few methods but they were all outdated. Any free SMS apps or websites that work with this? Twitter banned a bunch of them, so let me know if you guys found anything that gets through.

As a last resort, if any anons want to help me verify the SMS message by sending me their phone number, then email me. Or send me your google voice number, I don't have a phone in US so I can't go that route.

Other urls found in this thread:

anveo.com/consumer/default.asp
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adhoclabs.burner&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Create a burner Gmail or Yahoo mail, they always go easy on those ones.

I sent you a number, did you get it?

You really can't it's the most cucked normie garbage site ever, and no matter what they're going to squeeze a phone number out of you.
A lot of sites are pushing that phone only with voip detection, absolute horseshit.
They're totally fine locking down the failing platform and virtue signaling into the abyss.

anveo.com/consumer/default.asp

Remember half a decade ago when you were told to never give out any personal information online, now these fuckers want everything including a semen sample.

really makes you think

>just give us you're phone number, dumb goy, just in case

Welcome to the modern era

I had this happen a few months ago for actual automated behavior, just contacted support and said I didn't have a phone and they unlocked it lol

I used 10 min email to verify a gmail account. Even though they ask for a #; I've always just skipped past it. The phone number is for when you forget your password. Use notepad and make an account that is hard as fuck to crack.

I've also heard you can spoof a phone number using a particular method, but I've never had to bother with that method.

lol what a shitty image

firstly they are niggers, secondly they aren't people. If this was in any way reflective of reality it woudl be the 14 words or 'gas the kikes'

You should be ashamed for posting this normie tier trash here

That pic is from a bygone era when pic related was relevant as well.

Okie I'm gonna tell you this one more time. Screencap the shit or whatever.

1] Get a burner phone and set it up. TracFone Alcatel A205G (search Amazon). Pay for it with a prepaid Visa/MC (Western Union) and set it up using a fake name/address.
2] Use that phone to set up a Google or Yahoo! account. Does not matter which, but why not both? Do not make the account "lolwhitepowerrwds", "killallniggerz", "gasdakikes" or anything of that nature. The idea is to sound normal.
3] Set up your Twitter and associate it with the phone number and google/yahoo account. Again, make it sound normal. Not "normalfag" but normal. No "soccermom4bernie" or shit like that, just a normal account name. Find a random pic on the internet to use - anime is fine.
4] Spend 3-6 months doing normal things like following news (MSM especially) sites and general celebrities. Occasionally tweet about a video game you're playing (use hashtags) or some food you're eating.

You now have a Twitter account that looks like just a normal millennial doing normal millennial things. You're ready to start hitting that reply button … but there's more! You have to be subtle at first. Don't start dropping mad redpills or flooding some douchebag with replies. Play the long game. Be patient, no matter how angry someone makes you. You'll probably get blocked by the person to whom you reply, but you won't get auto-banned by Twitter if they report you. You just look like a normal user who expressed an opinion.

It takes time, but you've got time. Use it wisely.

t. someone who has had the same Twitter acct for 7 years and has never been banned/locked out.

it's normie tier trash

t. faggot who can't take a joke

You totally miss the point of Holla Forums and stick out like a sore thumb. 8/pol/ is not 4/b/.

you are of more detriment than benefit

a voice of reason appears

That's why I said it's from a bygone era when Holla Forums was light hearted enough to actually attract new people to our parts of the woods, before no fun allowed faggots like you came in.

It's not about "no fun allowed". Comedy is supposed to be a clever take on reality, and when it sounds like it misses the point it's not funny.

Being retarded for the sake of it attracts legit retards who think they'll fit in just fine.

That image was made by Holla Forums for Holla Forums.

Seems legit until you understand that those Walmart cameras capturing your face at checkout are IP cameras remotely monitored by ZOG, so it doesn't matter what payment method you use. If it's a flagged item they will review the footage and quickly find out who you are with DMV/matrix databases. And then, your individual threat assessment level will be raised because you bought a burner phone with cash/prepaid debit.

TextNow or Burner both allow free VOIP numbers you fucking faggot

Don't ever log into any fake/throwaway email with your real IP not even by accident. gwo

I missed that you suggested Amazon.

That only makes the job easier because you're using the postal system.

But even if you're somehow using a third-party mailing address not registered to you, you're already identified by the prepaid card number you're using to shop online from the facial recognition at the point of sale.

checked

I got on there once to push some trump #tag and was auto banned. if you use it 'normally' like a normie and click/comment a few un related things first it'll probably be okay. Bit like reddig and their spam detection alogs.

Same shit

can you not use textnow.com pinger.com textfree.com etc

And even if you did, using a VPN for twatter is A MUST after the whole Kurt Kikenwald thing.

monthly pay as you go plan with those cards, don't sign up with your information and buy the cards in cash and never keep them.

I remember trying to run ads on goybook when their advertising and affiliate marketing program was firing up several years ago. We were scamming their system by cloaking IP addresses and they ended up asking for the account owners drivers license, so we faked an ID and they took the bait for another few weeks.

Email sent

Can't even create a new gmail account to set up a youtube channel anymore because they ask for phone verify. Fuck me.

Holy shit this thread is saddening. It's not that fucking hard to use a VPN and/or a proxy tunnel and burner phones. There's always fucking cockmail for your email needs. Did people forget how to Opsec? Twitter is a cucked normie central, soon to be facebook

I'm too cheap for burner phones actually, (also sick of having to jump through all ((((their)))) shitty hoops) so I guess I won't be participating at all anymore.

And you have the nerve to try act like you know shit on the
get the fuck out you utter dumbshit

Of course you get phone verification requests if you use honeypot VPNs like HotSpot shield, public proxy lists and anything free. You're fucked if you're a poor fuck.

keked and saved

pretty sure they were being called niggers even a bit sooner like 16th century

BS I have a couple hundred different exit nodes with my paid service and every one I have tried triggers verification.Using different VM's with different OS's and even tried different browsers with different levels of page blocking. I even spoofed http headers to make it look like I was coming from legit referral links and affiliated sites. You are so so wrong.
Have a look at what they offer API wise, it's a game of spot the non google api.
cock mail is a terrible choice, if you had been around for more than a month you would have seen all the info that was dumped on the faggot running it and the foul shit that was being done to the userbase. Stop pushing people towards this trash.

A hammer bashing before that (without the battery inside ofc) won't hurt.

No.

I can verify your account with phone number, but it costs 5$ to buy the phone number.

Any other places where you can buy a burner?

just use the app

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adhoclabs.burner&hl=en

They'd still be able to track your real phone, I imagine.

At that level we're all about to get fucked by CIANiggers anyway, so what the fuck ever.

I can't tell you of the feelings held by the CIA or their niggers but there is a lot in the FBI who don't want to become a minority in the country their forefathers fought for and built and then gave to us to maintain.

newfags get out

Eh, you'd stand a reasonably good chance of evading if you used xprivacy via the xposed framework.

Why would you waste money on a phone to verify accounts for services that will ban you immediately anyway?

you again like I said before no IP or mac hwadr to that is your going to get edgy you fuck up once your blown and they can peel you back just because,Satire has its uses maintain your level and suggest or lead the brainwashed sheep in your direction,be very subtle those ppl there are so easily triggered the trick in to guide them into it before they even know whats happening then by the time they figure out they have just agreed with everything you pushing its to late for them to back out completely then comes the tail spin of reality its fucking awesome but you have to be a surgeon and go very slow so your not blown until it way to late with caps to back.. I don't do this anymore but your proly get some enjoyment from it and that even gets old Remember patience and fainted ignorance is key nigger

and cap everything as a rule it will get juicy once you break the ice they will unload their degeneracy on you so best move is don't let em know you basically have intelligence level 125 t one at this point best keep stringing them along and play stupid once they trust you and you get in with their friends and fam you can really take em for a ride just remember at all times they aint shit and neither are you hell you might even meet a gf like that Network nigger

once yoiu get some success you will be tempted to blow your load an blab hahaha i got you this is a mistake remember six degree of separation don't be it for a just a troll faggot you will be amazed if you can keep your mouth shut then all the good stuff started coming in new contacts had you sperge lie a douche would not be available

9jin

always remain frosty no matter what now can you please fuck off

Do these ever work? I've tried two numbers supplied by them and both were rejected by twitter verification.

Are there any confirmed number services that work? I want to shitpost but not sure I want to shitpost enough to buy a burner phone.

i only used it once to make some accounts during the election but it worked fine for me

Any time I reply with an image on twitter it doesn't show up. I guess I'm shadowbanned in some fashion.

Even creating one of those without a phone is becoming hard. Plus they cooperate in banning what they perceive as fake accounts, so they may validate your email and your Twitter account, but they'll keep a special eye on you.

Shit is getting hard to do these days, anonymity is getting squashed big time.

Mail.com doesn't require a phone