Ahnenerbe Thread #1

Alright, niggers, let's keep this Ahnenerbe shit going. Cro-Magnon came in four invasions, but ethnic ancestors of them include the Basques of Northern Spain, the Berbers and Tuaregs of North Africa, the Guanches of the Canary islands, and various gene pools dispersed around the European continental shelf.

But, since they came from the mid-Atlantic ridge continent, they dispersed to various continents. RH blood type was introduced suddenly to Europe with Cro-Magnon, and obviously with the blue-eyed pictures of various statues from various cultures, we can reasonably determine Cro-Magnon and other Aryan sub-species traveled all over the world and created all modern civilizations starting after the mid-Atlantic ridge continent was finally destroyed. Probably primarily in Mesopotamia, China, South America, Egypt, and everywhere else the pyramids WERE ALREADY BUILT.

Because, you know, CRO-MAGNON's DNA PERSISTED UNCHANGED FOR 28,000 FUCKING YEARS WITH HIGHER CRANIAL CAPACITIES THAN WE HAVE TODAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
vimeo.com/600426
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/64/6f/1c646f274a8c4d9af919d3fe4239dbf6.jpg
camerontradingpost.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/1/b1199.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2906488/Mystery-mile-wide-ring-Antarctica-Enormous-scar-crater-house-sized-meteorite-hit-Earth-2004.html
universetoday.com/8221/huge-asteroid-crater-in-antarctica/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_(legendary_creature)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K-M9
archive.is/aUT4V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-impact_hypothesis
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/
ancient-code.com/orion-constellation/
youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_antartica.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4432554/Stone-carvings-confirm-comet-hit-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/human-presence-european-arctic-40000.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/last-neanderthals-first-anatomically-modern-humans.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_phoenicians01.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/serpents_dragons/boulay-index-en.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_guanches_1.htm#guanches
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_life32.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/esp_egipto17.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_guanches_2.htm#introduction
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/17/9/1396/994964/Genetic-Structure-of-a-2-500-Year-Old-Human
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Linzi#Erroneous_DNA_test
enterprisemission.com/message.htm>>10201578
geolsoc.org.uk/Plate-Tectonics/Chap3-Plate-Margins/Divergent/Mid-Atlantic-Ridge
discord.me/anufor
whitehatdarkhat.blogspot.com/
johndenugent.com/english/english-neanderthals-and-semites/
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_guanches_0.htm#mysterious_origin
aryanity.com/aryanity-forbidden-history-of-the-aryan-race-unabridged/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
schoyencollection.com/palaeography-collection-introduction/early-writing-introduction/european-early-writing/atlantis-stag-bone-ms-5237-2
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb22.htm
archive.is/yLDT9
archive.is/P6JY1
archive.is/7oVnN
odinia.org/what-is-odinism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Meteor_Seamount
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_survey_ship_Meteor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(Continued OP)

We devolved just a bit, but we still have potential to claim our rights as leaders of this world. We have to keep on posting more information, and to continue what Himmler started out to do: preserve our culture, and to understand our Roots. Yes, we need to focus on the future, but I'd hate to see us win and not even know who we are. I saved a lot of images from the past Gobleki Tepe thread, so if anyone needs any of them, I can link you to it.

Fuck Neanderthals Kikes to hell.

The presence of pyramid structures across the globe probably doesn't mean anything along the lines of one unified culture. The pyramid shape is the most basic structure if you're trying to make something big. Imagine you have a bucket of sand, and you pour it onto a flat plate. It's going to make a tapered "pyramid" shaped mound naturally, because the easiest way to build something big is to have it be wide at the base and narrow at the top. They probably came up with the concept of a pyramid separately

The First Civilization was a global white civilization which fell in ~10,500 BC when the ice caps melted at the end of the last ice age.
This is known today as the Younger Dryas event and is recorded at Gobekli Tepe. Graham Hancock has been the primary scientist researching this content and has been locked out by jews and ✡Egyptologists✡. Mostly because they don’t want people to know that the leaders of TRULY ancient Egypt were white (proven in genetic evidence of Tutankhamun.

FIX THE DUPLICATE FILE PROBLEM

youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo

If its so easy, why havent they been able to explain how the pyramids of Giza were constructed. And its not just pyramids fuckhead, there are megalythic structures the world over that defy all known engineering such as Gobleki Tepe and Puma Punku.

Including Baalbek's foundation stones.

They distributed everywhere when the pole's moved; at the same time the Mammoth's died.

Every time the earth shifts on its axis, there are tsunamis. The latest example of this was the tsunami in 2005 that killed a quarter million chinks and shit-skins. The sun is now in a different position, for example. That's because the earth moved, because the south pole's ice is melting, so there is not enough weight to create a gyroscopic anchor.

Because when the planet normally moves, it flips over. This is also why antartica is frozen. At the time the earth flipped and sntartica moved from the top to the bottom, there was once a landmass or ice large enough, with enough mass and weight to invert the axis like a ball perfectly rolling straight.

This time earth will not flip upside down because there is insufficient landmass or land based ice weight to invert the planet. Only the heaviest point will rest at the bottom. As the south pole ice melts, it pulls the planet onto its side where it is the next heaviest and widest.

The pictures depict the earth's axis before 2005, current axis, and the future axis after the planet tips over and slips, and the poles and equator move.

Cro-Magnon more than likely dealt with more catastrophic pole shift when Antartica was destroyed, because it was the focal recipient of the deluge.

The Sumerian story of Enki's creation of man reads as the creation of a subhuman slave race through hybridization with some lesser subspecies of humanoids. That's how man was "created in the image of god." That Sitchen gene splicing nonsense is discredit by association. The story implies they just injected sperm from the subhumans into nursemaids to breed them. It then talks about many of them having birth defects, and being sterile. But then a certain percentage weren't sterile and they started reproducing at a high rate so they were banished.

Anyone else have more insight into this possibility, such as what they read with and what ethnicity the original hybrids were?

Disinfo shill

holy shit…

That sounds retarded.

This is retarded because there is no "bottom" in space. If anything it would rest towards the sun.

Is there any evidence that surface landmasses have any non-negligible impact on the planet's center of mass?

I'd assume that unpressurized water vs unpressurized silica at the upper 20km of the planet's surface would mean shit over the overall distribution of matter of an over a dozen thousand kms diameter planet made almost exclusively from silica, nickel and freaking iron.

Also at Baalbek

That's probably because they recorded fucking your mom.

First of all, you uneducated nigger, the Earth is not like a top spinning on a surface. It doesn't need a "gyroscopic base" because there is no gravitational force pulling it "down" (towards Antarctica?) Even if that was the way things spinning in a vacuum worked, the mass of Antarctica is negligible compared to that of the rest of the Earth. The Earth is thousands of kilometres in diameter and the ice shelf there is not even close to that thickness. Not to mention ice is less dense than land and ocean.

At a guess I'd say much of the elite panic about Antarctica comes from the discovery of indo European artifacts from there. Sunwheels, swastikas, whatever you want to call them, seem to be one of our symbols from a time long forgotten. I wonder now if the "nazis in Antarctica" stories are preliminary disinfo from the discovery of swastika artifacts there, or if the nazis realised a history about earth which has been covered up. Perhaps they really did go there and discover something greater than we imagine.

Source for swastika artifacts in Antarctica?

You are not wrong. However there are several clues pointing to the idea that knowledge of building megalithic structures and pyramids came from a root group. First I should preface this by saying Archaeology is not a science it is Journalism. Archaeologist do not set out to prove or disprove theories their goal is to create a narrative of events. One of the most egregious methods is deeming anything they can't explain as part of a religious practice. Another major issue is religious bias Egyptian Archaeologist are a majority Muslim being such they do not believe anything existed before 6000 years ago and will declare every Egyptian site is at most 6000 years old and try very hard to cover up and block Geologist who study the pyramids(The erosion of the Spinx is simply impossible if you follow the current narrative, refusing to allow anyone into 1st Dynasty Pyramids going so far as building a military base around it.). Without the religious bias an Archaeologist career is entirely wrapped in their findings and requires people to believe what they are saying is true they use tenure and government intervention to block actual scientist like Geologist from looking into site like the one Hancock discusses in one of his interviews. Long story short Archaeology is a Kiked up mess.

Now then evidence for these sites being engineered by the same group. I am sure someone will post the evidence but the first is very precise methods were used to build these structures not just similar methods almost exact methods if all these structures were found in one spot it would make sense but they find them every where around the world separated by Oceans and landmasses that people were not supposed to be crossing at the time according to the narrative. Matching symbols also crop up in all of these locations seed of life, swastika, Bringer of Civilization(more on them later.) again matching down to the smallest details. The people who built these structures had an incredibly strong understanding of math, geometry, geology, geography, engineering, and astrology that can't be explained beyond all these structures were built by the same group or around the world different unrelated groups of people suddenly decided to build giant structures and developed all these sciences only to forget them and never develop past the bronze age.

Now for the idea of Atlantis. We know the oceans were much much lower at one point Land Bridge to North America, Underwater Pyramid off the coast of Japan, Easter Island Statues off the coast. We also know every ancient civilization has a flood myth even the Kikes are willing to preserve and spread this myth to Goyim with some embellishment so yeah. Every ancient civilization that developed Agriculture has a myth of a man with a bag coming to them in strange clothing and teaching them how to build a civilization From North America to the Middle East it is the same. When Native tribes were asked how the Pyramids were built they would claim the Gods made them and beyond that had no idea how they were made or would say the structures were always there and they moved in around them and copied the Gods style but could never get it right. There was a meteor impact and pole shift around the claimed time of the fall of Atlantis and Global Floods.

Anyway this is taken from tons and tons of sources that I hope Holla Forums can help me with. Hopefully it is not too much of a rambling mess and I did my best to avoid magic, aliens and others things.

TL;DR Atlantis was sunk in a Cataclysmic Flood. Survivors escaped and created Megalithic structures. The evidence for people with no contact with each other suddenly learning Agriculture and how to build Megalithic structures all on their own make no sense. Archaeologist are a bunch of Kikes.

When I was a kid I buried a sick chicken and built a sand pyramid over it. I thought it was cool and shit, I didn't know anything about pyramids I was 6 or 7 years old.

I was just shooting shit, I have no evidence for that lmao

When I was 6 or 7 I still knew what the Egyptian pyramids were what's you're point?

Hancock isn't a scientist and the duplicate file "problem" isn't a problem, it's a feature designed to deter spamming the board/raids, newfag.

This is true Hancock is not a scientist he is a Journalist. He has however compiled evidence from actual scientist to back up what he is talking about and is questioning the Status Quo which currently goes out of its way to hinder understanding of our past. Kikes fucking kikes everywhere in Archaeology.

Solutreans .

THE MAZE BUILDERS. THE PEOPLE OF THE LABYRINTH.

THEY WERE THE FIRST IN NORTH AMERICA - WELL BEFORE THE DENISOVIANS AND CARRY THE X HAPLEOTYPE.

We were those who mined the red rock. Those who built the mazes, and lay claim to the oldest structures on earth, preserved in ice and sea.

SPECIFICALLY… descendants who have X2 and subclass.

R is important, but not nearly as important as the proto Atlantis X2. We are your gods, the birth of true intelligence, and the genesis of modern science.

We recognized the labyrinth.

Behold. This structure is 4800 years old and predates everything ever erected in egypt. It is built from the REMAINS of earlier structures and contains artwork that is found everywhere in the north western hemisphere.

Notice how the kikes have it spinning the wrong way? Proof they are servants of the demiurge and enemies of natural law.

Kikes, niggers, armenians and Iraqis are the only ones that have it facing the other way.

Source on pic?

recently unearthed is "Unknown Culture" from 5000 BCE Found in… Texas And guess what? The spiral structures are there too.

If you ever get a chance, go to new england or mass, and visit mystery hill.

If someone would convince the natives to allow us to dig here, we may find something important.

My brothers.
This is the final red pill upon the path as well as the solution to the "Jewish problem".

The Solutreans were of the R haplotype, not X. And there is a mysterious R that occurs in some East Coast Native Americans, suggesting Europeans traveled to the new world.

Also the Sphinx has been dated to at least 15k BC, much older than 4800k BC. And the R haplotype migration into the new world was pre-4800k BC.

You're just talking about your ass, the Solutreans do prove white people were the first to north America, but at least get your facts straight.

Barnenez, France, the oldest building on earth ever found.

Solutrean tool-making employed techniques not seen before and not rediscovered for millennia. The Solutrean has relatively finely worked, bifacial points made with lithic reduction percussion and pressure flaking rather than cruder flintknapping. Knapping was done using antler batons, hardwood batons and soft stone hammers. This method permitted the working of delicate slivers of flint to make light projectiles and even elaborate barbed and tanged arrowheads. Large thin spearheads; scrapers with edge not on the side but on the end; flint knives and saws, but all still chipped, not ground or polished; long spear-points, with tang and shoulder on one side only, are also characteristic implements of this industry. Bone and antler were used as well.

Cactus Hill is an archaeological site in southeastern Virginia, United States located on sand dunes above the Nottoway River about 45 miles south of Richmond. The site receives its name from the prickly pear cacti that can be found growing abundantly on-site in the sandy soil. Cactus Hill is one of the oldest archaeological sites in the Americas. If proved to have been inhabited 18,000 to 20,000 years ago, it provides evidence supporting the Solutrean hypothesis. The site has yielded multiple levels of prehistoric inhabitance with two discrete levels of early Paleoindian activity, but this (((evidence has not been accepted by mainstream archeologists.)))

Mandan natives may carry some of the original genes more strongly, but mixed with the second set of Mongolian natives after the second ice bridge from north eastern russia. They share genetics with the Ainu.

You aren't completely incorrect. They are X2 and R.

Please research ancient arrowheads.

vimeo.com/600426

um, bc?

The Solutrean industry is a relatively advanced flint tool-making style of the Upper Palaeolithic, from around - 22,000 to 17,000 BP.

I should have specified, 4800BP, not years old.

our intelligence was born of the The Younger Dryas, And the most intelligent races are the descendants of the survivors.

Someone really needs to scan the youngunini monument.

Great thread bois. The whole Nazi UFO this is fascinating. You can point out verified documents showing the Nazis worked on flying saucers, show the "foo fighters" that started appearing in WW2, and point out that UFO sightings weren't really a thing until WW2. The only real argument against it is saying that it's absurd, but it seems pretty valid; especially when one studied hermetic philosophy.

Wew lad

look familiar?

it's funny, Solutrean remains shows them wearing a feather and leather headbands.

Then, you start looking at ancient native american copper art, you start to see a pattern going back to the Solutrean.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/64/6f/1c646f274a8c4d9af919d3fe4239dbf6.jpg

in other words, we waz furst.

camerontradingpost.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/1/b1199.jpg

The man is in the maze. This one is in casagrande AZ, and might be 5000 years old.

I think Miguel Serrano wrote about why some Swastikas face left or right. I think a leftward one is supposed to symbolize a return to hyperborea, and thus is more sacred. I presume the right-facing one is supposed to represent the sun. (or the black sun to any Serranoites) But a servant of the demiurge would never use any form of swastika; the reason badly drawn swastikas by false-flaggers happens so much that it became a meme, is presumably because the collective memory of the Jewish people is diametrically opposed to the symbol and what it stands for. If you want to see how Jews serve the demiurge, you should look at how they seem to only value material things, and ignore spiritual things. (their "spirituality" always has immediate material effects) And they seem incapable of understanding the entire of Nationalism, Brotherhood, High-Culture, Purity, and Family.

IIRC, the leftward swastika is to represent achieving godhood (the solar ideal).

The oera linda book talks about atlantis (atland) and the subsequent fall of aryan (frisian) civilisation. Himmler thought it was real and while i personally am in doubt, it could very well be

Scandinavians are the most similar to Cro-Magnon, and this Atlantis faggotry is gay, you're a faggot retard OP.

God how I hate it when people just spam a slob of pictures without any context/comment

Report.
Thread is going somewhere, keep it up.

Serrano also wrote that the left facing swastika represented the counter-current thinking.

Based mods. I hope they ban the nofappers as well.

Even if Atlantis never existed (And who can say for certain whether it did, or what distorted kernel of truth Plato's story contains?), it's still fun.

It's our WE WUZ KANGZ, in a way. Keep it up, OP.

Do you agree we should get rid of serious degeneracy like Miley Cyrus and other people like that?

Requesting Hirotical European Martial Arts.

We had a thread for it long ago displaying how all traditional martial arts in the world descended from a far more sophisticated European ancestor.

Please don't mind my typos.
I meant Historical European Martial Arts. HEMA.
Interestingly, hema is an ancient fword for blood.

God dammit Charls

We are still here OP.

Bump

No, there's definitely Swastika artifacts on Antarctica. Whether they're modern (Nazi's) or ancient (vastly older race) is whats really up for debate. It's a recorded fact that the Germans dropped thousands of pole markers with swastikas on them when they explored the region of New Swabia by air. There is literally zero chance they, or the allies could have grabbed them all. Most would be buried under the snow by now.

and anthropology
and ethnology
and sociology
and psychology
and evolutionary biology
and on and on
they have infiltrated every branch of science as part of their overall goal of controlling (((reality)))

I've read of chiefs refusing DNA testing on ancient remains because "muh spirits, muh ancestors"
I'm willing to bet at this point that the reason native americans won't allow archeology in any areas they have a say in, is because they know, via their own legends, that the white man was in the americas BEFORE THEY WERE.
But if that were confirmed beyond doubt would mean the end of their victim status and the resultant bux.

and the say flat earthers are the retards…

No, degeneracy is the corner stone of white identity. :)

Hi, fuckface. Go back to Reddit.

File dump of evidence of Aryan root civilization, collected from other threads, you niggers.

Tepe was more than likely an invention of Cro-Magnon's, or at least another civilization. |

The connection between Tepe and the Easter Islands is important, so I saved these images from the other thread. I noticed the actual article the Tepe thread that was linked from was taken down by (((someone))) from the website, so that's why I started this thread.

An image of the Yonaguini Monument / Pyramid off the coast of Japan was included, because I'm curious if the depth it's at is similar to the Easter Island statues found half a mile off the shore of the islands. It also reminds me of the Bimini Road in the Bahamas.

Sorry for triple posting, but this is fairly important.. Whoever added Orion onto the statues on Easter Island had sophisticated mathematics unlike what we have today. Most pyramids on this planet mirror Orion one way or another. Obviously the most apparent connections are between the pyramids of Giza, the formations of Cydonia on Mars, and Orion itself.

American Journalist Dave Hodges formed an interesting article on the connection, which also delved into the whole Nazis in Antartica theory. I won't go into that too much yet, but this is a pretty straight-laced guy I never expected to hear this perspective from.

This following quoted information has the potential to get the thread taken down. If it does, I'll just re-spread.

Archive, boys.

"Hoagland, with the help of experts has made the connection between a number of intriguing mathematical and geographical connections between Cydonia and Giza. Mathmetician Torun, while working for Hoagland, was first to realize that one of the large pyramids on Mars, the D&M Pyramid, contains a variety of functions and constants used in a sophisticated mathematical system known as tetrahedral, sacred geometry which represents the Tesla science known as Hyperdimensional Physics.

Evidence of such advanced and non three-dimensional mathematics on both planets at the same relative location on each planet, demonstrates a conscious design. Hoagland and his associates discovered that the most important recurring feature found in the mathematics of Cydonia is the value 0.865 – derived from the ratio of ‘e’ (an important mathematical constant equal to 2.7) and pi (the mathematical constant of 3.142 used to calculate the properties of spheres and circles). This Hoagland calls the ‘message of Cydonia’ A trigonometrical function, that arc tangent of ‘e’/pi, gives the value of 40.8 that is the Mars latitude on which both the D&M Pyramid and the NK Pyramid are sited. Amazingly, another trigonometrical function, the cosine of ‘e’/pi, gives the value 30, which is the exact geographical latitude of the pyramids of Giza on Earth. Hoagland has demonstrated that the Great Pyramid of Giza contains tetrahedral or sacred geometry functions identical to those of the D&M Pyramid on Mars, and Torun has shown that the positioning of the Great Sphinx, relative to the pyramids, expresses the ‘Cydonian ratio ‘e’/pi. ‘The odds of such correlation happening by coincidence on two neighboring planets are somewhere in the region of one in 7,000, says Hoagland. One of the key angles of Cydonia, repeated again and again, is 19.5 degrees. this is precisely the latitude (19.5) degrees north. Which is also the exact latitude of the pathfinder-landing site. These are no coincidences despite what the Globalists would have you believe.

The presence of pi in the geometry of both sets of pyramids, demonstrates that the Egyptians did not build the pyramids at Giza. They did not have the expertise, in part, because they knew nothing of pi, in their mathmatics. In addition, the pyramid stones are multi-ton stones laid on top of other larger multi-ton stones with a margin of error of 1/50 of an inch and in some places, the error was 1/200th of an inch. We, the engineers of today, cannot micro engineer structures with this kind of precision. Further, there is water erosion on the Sphinx and the pyramids. Climatologists tell us that there has not been enough water in the Nile River Valley to produce water erosion at that height, since before the last ice ago of over 13,400 years ago. Yet, Egyptologists tell us that the pyramids are no more that about 4,000 years old. Further, the Giza pyramid lined up perfectly with the constellation of Orion 17,500 years ago at the Equinox and Solstice. This also happened at the same time at the other pyramid structures on the Earth. My oh my, it is raining coincidences. The Egyptians did not build the pyramids. Who did?"

What's interesting is how Cydonia's layout superimposed on DC is almost identical, on top of correlating with Orion. The World Trade Center is eerily close, too. We see many cultures obsessed with Orion..

We know there is sacred geometry involved in the planning of D.C. but what if there's more to it…?

talking big ass walls mo'fucka ye

Yeah, which is why it will not always remain there. It was the heaviest point originally, because all the deluge water concentrated on it. There is evidence a meteor hit Antartica in the past. Perhaps it's the one Hancock talked about, that hit 10,500 years ago? The one found mentioned on the structure at Tepe?

If an asteroid hit Antartica, it would've eliminated a large portion of the original ice-shelfs and outer-casing that were left from the primary deluge that flash-froze on the continent when the south pole moved to it and the equator changed.

After that, it began losing its weight, because, you know, ASTEROID IMPACTS EXACERBATE THINGS A LITTLE BIT, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT"S ElDER-GOD TIER OVEN HOT, YOU MISSISSIPPI BLUE-GUM.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2906488/Mystery-mile-wide-ring-Antarctica-Enormous-scar-crater-house-sized-meteorite-hit-Earth-2004.html

There may be many more asteroid and meteor impacts littering Antartica that we simply haven't found yet. Remember, the Earth is not a static thing. It goes through violent upheaval, and we are not immune to it.

The second picture is what I think was the "true ocean" Plato mentioned, and why Atlantis was able to travel to all the continents.. If Atlantis (Antartica) was at the top of the world, the closest continents would've been South America, Africa, the Easter Islands.. Consider that and refer to the posts on Orion and the links between Tepe, Giza, and Easter Island.

Remember, Zealandia once was attached to Australia and broke off. The Earth will change, and we are not immune to its effects..

And to clarify in the follow up:

universetoday.com/8221/huge-asteroid-crater-in-antarctica/

"Planetary scientists have found evidence of a meteor impact much larger and earlier than the one that killed the dinosaurs — an impact that they believe caused the biggest mass extinction in Earth’s history.

The 300-mile-wide crater lies hidden more than a mile beneath the East Antarctic Ice Sheet. And the gravity measurements that reveal its existence suggest that it could date back about 250 million years — the time of the Permian-Triassic extinction, when almost all animal life on Earth died out."

Things hit Antartica a lot. It got hit 250 million years ago, it got hit in 2004, and it probably got hit 13,000 - 10,500 years ago as well.. And perhaps 41,000 - 35,000 years ago?

You didn't address any of the physics of the post. You just ranted off about a bunch of meteors shit that has nothing to do with the fact that you literally suggested there could be an event that is energetic and precise enough to cause the Earth, a freely floating and rotating object in the vacuum of space, to flip 180 degrees on its axis and stay there.

One of their legends is of the blue eyed giant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_(legendary_creature)

Perhaps there is something more metaphysical to the awakening of evil spirits than what we think. If amerindian ancestors wiped out small, weak colonies of our once mighty ancestors, and then we found out their crime, they would be right to fear the vengeance of those ancient enemies through the vessels of their descendants.

Kikes have been working with monarchs since the dawn of time. It really makes you wonder how much of history they destroyed because it did not suit their narrative.

Is there any significance to the direction the spiral is spinning?

What did building to those constraints accomplish?

Scratch the first question I am blind and missed these posts.

Correct. That is ultimate red pill.
It is very old war between Neanderthal and Cro-magnon.
Curent invasion on Europa is Neanderthal attack on Cro-magnon land.
Your 3th pic Neanderthal looks exactly like Bibi Netanyahu, btw.
Pic related, Barnes wrote about that long ago.

R1 are mongoloids and other dege-fucks.
I1/I2 is the original human.
Fuck R and its brothers: Han Chinese, Polynesians, eastern Finns, Australian Aboriginals etc.

Theres a gap so wide between descendants of IJ and descendants of K that it can never be crossed no matter how much R is admixtured into IJ-people

Correction to above: IJ (not only I1/I2) are true homo sapiens sapiens.

You can't hide your origin, no matter how "white" you have become.

Descendants of this group CANNOT BE considered white, "aryan", european or truly human for that matter. They are beasts without living spirit. Some of them larp whites. They are tares among wheat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K-M9

Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

the history of human evolution has been rewritten after scientists discovered that Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa.

Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million years ago in central Africa, where hominids remained for the next five million years before venturing further afield.

But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago. archive.is/aUT4V

See you brain dead Christkike faggots. Blonde hair and blue eyes can ONLY be found among neanderthals and those whom at least partially descend from them. Our ancestors occupied Europe for MILLIONS of years and Kikes push both the OoA and the "neanderkike" memes to strip us of our heritage and birthright!

I live in New England. Where should I go look?

Give a damn source then

Basque are actually more related to neanderthal than cromagnon. Cro-magnon were hybrids, and modern man are hybrids. Cro-magnon bred like rabbits, they were R selected compared to the K selected neanderthals.

Jews are actually the just melon-heads, men with brains of massive proportions. Sadly, melonheads only put their brain power into social engineering. It's a very good way to survive: manipulate people into doing work for you. That's the Jew's survival strategy.

Reminds me of someone…

Has nobody ever done a deep sea dive to investigate the obvious body of land that may possibly have been Hyperborea/Atlantis in the Atlantic?

And we aren't historians or politicians, this isn't an argument if the information provided is sound

This has always pissed me off something terrible. Injuns and their claim to land is fucking up a lot of potential discoveries

Atlantis was an imaginary democratic state postulated by Plato so he could show how fucking retarded the concept of pure democracy is.

Please dont fall for this horseshit when legit archeology like Gobekli Tepe points to a white civilization out of either the black or caspian seas.

Lying Hapiru Sagaz.
Semites are 20% - 40% Neanderthal hybrids. Look at the Svante Paabo&Krause 2010 research.

yeah good luck our nazi ufo antartic threads get anchored as soon as they gain interest

yeah this doesn't follow, Neanderthals were in northern europe, semites were close to Mesopotamia

For millions of years BEFORE neanderthal came around to kike shit up.

You're surprised? It should be deleted. This is fact.

No. It's not. Pyramid structure is a lot different then a pile of sand. You can view this with your own eyes, it's not hard to see.

This is actually a good thing, since most scientists are brainwashed into believing they know the truth. Hancock explains this well, how the false truth is kept alive. Scientism is the cancer of this world.

Weak argument.

There doesnt need to be a bottom nigger. All you need to change the earth axis is a magnetig force from the sun.

Weren't neanderthals supposed to be larger, barrel chested and with denser muscle mass? Did they degenerate?

We don't need educational threads. This is what lurking is for.

I thought I were niggers.

Why is Orion so important to them?

Giant man in the sky. They worshipped him as a god.

Nice thread OP. Cro Magnon's must fight for our future. We are blessed with the greatness of our Ahnenerbe, and our glorious lineage carries with it the weight of Atlas, and we bear it with pride.

Tribals don't want this talked about, but their own history is recorded as them arriving here and killing off the original inhabitants.

Bumping to piss off jidf

un-fucking-believably moronic

the rotational axis of the earth has been stable since the giant impact of Theia created the moon, 3.85 billion years ago
because the earth-moon rotational couple keeps it meta-stable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-impact_hypothesis
and it's only in 3 billion years that the moon's increasing distance from the earth will lessen its stabilising effect on the earth's axial tilt, and only then earth's polar wander becomes chaotic

srsly go dive in a woodchipper

Unfortunately this isn't entirely wrong.

requesting infographics of the blonde bearded guy who brought technology and knowledge to the indians in america / south america

So Netanyahu is an Osmanoglu?

When I was 6 or 7 I knew about the pyramids *and* I knew not to bury animals alive.

Is it wrong that I wish to witness a battle of fallacies and incorrect physics between this user and the flat earth trolls?

If most of you had any grasp of human genetics this thread would've been buried.

This is a part of organized effort to swamp Holla Forums with garbage ideas.

Fuck off kike, you have no kin here.
The earth is on a wobble. The pole does not point where it did 13,000 years ago and that is proven fact.

Nofap works. You should try it.

So, is this Virgo anomaly Nibiru / the Great Red Dragon of Apocalypse 12 or not ?
Will this September 23rd be the next equatorial shifting ?
Will we see the end of the Jew World Order ?

Double dubs confirm.

Ahnenerbe believed in the Oera Linda Bok. In the OLB it's states that the old lands(atland) of the ancient Frisians were swallowed by the sea.

This is the English translation of the OLB
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/

WY WIENE KENINGEN

Who made DC?

Longshot, but in keeping with this thread:

Does anyone know where 'believenothing' of the David Icke forum ended up? He was a clearing house for this topic and had the most interesting take I have ever read.

It is indeed always moving, actually.

Very slowly, barely noticeable over a hundred years, but it is moving.. Over 13,000 years… That's another story.

I'm glad someone got to this. Thanks, user. I'm not sure if it will be the next shift, but the Virgo anomaly in my mind may be a sign of things to come. It's debatable, but keep your eyes peeled on the cosmos. Kek's return may have something to do with the cycle. Or it may not.. I guess we'll have to find out. For now, we're on our on until he comes back. That's why I made this thread. We have to keep on expanding our knowledge to prepare. I know a lot of (((people))) have disagreed with me, and that's fine, but we have to compare notes and create the best notes we can.

Some people believe the Freemasons or other secret societies like the Illuminati created the layout of DC for Luciferian purposes, others contend it uses sacred geometrical patterns. I have no definitive answer, other than it's an interesting subject to look into.

"According to Egyptian mythology, the gods descended from the belt of Orion and Sirius– the brightest star in the sky. The ancient Egyptian civilization firmly believed that from Sirius and Orion beings came in the form of humans– Osiris and Isis and they instigated the human race.

Sirius and Orion are critically important because they represent Isis and Osiris, the god and goddess from which all of the Egyptian civilization and, ultimately, all of the human civilization, supposedly sprang. The ancient Egyptians were very clear, and we find evidence in writings that Orion was linked with creation, Orion and Osiris are the same in ancient Egypt, and the Egyptians believed that Osiris will return from Orion one day, and not only in Egypt we find tales of “Gods” promising to come back and we can find this practically in every culture in antiquity which had the knowledge of somebody who would return one day. The concept that the three pyramids at Giza are in a unique alignment of Orion’s Belt is fantastic. Why does the Great Pyramid have air shafts that point to Orion? These are just some of the question that– until today, do not have a clear answer."

ancient-code.com/orion-constellation/

In my opinion, the origins of humanity, or at least part of our chromosome, potentially come from the stars. I don't want to go full retard, or turn this into an ayyy thread - I'm more so focused on the Aryan origins. But if the Aryans built the pyramids across the world and started most civilizations after a cataclysm that spread them all over the world in the first place, then they were the ones who infused the understanding of Orion in the sacred geometry of various statues and structures - in several objects on this planet.

The Easter Island heads present a tangent; they're either Lemurian or Muuvian, I'm inclined to believe they're Muuvian. So that means knowledge of Orion was something that perhaps predated Atlantis and the Aryan race, including Cro-Magnon.. Perhaps it was knowledge they inherited?

Either way, what that means is, humanity was taught this knowledge.. Either from human predecessors, or from ayys. Either there have been half a dozen civilizations that have previously made it to the stars, that have destroyed themselves through ancient atomic warfare or through a natural disaster, and this knowledge persisted to the Atlantean civilization…. And even they had a filtered / diluted interpretation of it… Or they re-discovered it and refined it, or it was given to them by beings not from this planet.. That doesn't necessarily mean ayys. There are beings that inhabit different densities of reality, not limited to multidimensional beings, or beings that perceive things from a hyperdimensional perspective.. As Michio Kaku said in his book Hyperspace - the higher you go dimensionally, the simpler the physical laws become.. There are definitely numerous entities beyond our understanding, or that our government works with, that we don't know a lot about.. The disclosure movement has more information on that, but I'm simply contending that either we've always had this knowledge and we re-discovered it, or it was given to us..

Either way, the Giza, Cydonia, Orion connection in my imagination could be one thing… The pyramids could've operated as portals, or gates.. Think of it like a cosmic sling-shot that is run on electromagnetism.. You'd jump from Earth, to Mars, to further out in space on route to Orion.. The existence of Cydnoia's geometry points out to me that the Atlanean's had access to Mars either via star-gate, vril-craft, or that someone else built it with the knowledge of Orion… Perhaps, beings from Orion..

This shit better culminate before I die or I'm gonna be pissed.

You have any proofs Zechariah?

According to Varg Aryans are the Neanderthals. I would like more information on this if any of you have it.

If by "working with" you mean infiltrating and contaminating.

It's a hill that goes backwards, like if you put a toy car on it the car will roll up the hill instead of down. That's all I know, my dad told me about it when I was young.

Magnetic/magic hills are found all over the world and are long debunked as optical illusions.

Feds if wanted could do it. But neither feds or academia want it.

Any sources or you just pull it from your ass? Honestly curious.

Bump

Hitler and Goebbels also had receding foreheads. This means pretty much nothing

The inclusion of pyramids all over the world often repeating references to Orion and advanced use of Pi insinuates more sophisticated planning.

Indo-Europeans/Aryans decend from the Cro-Magnon, and not the Neanderthals. Just read a history book from the 60s.

This is such a reliable metric for when history books changed that it's not even funny. Something (((occurred)) in the 70s and that's when just about every history book became useless and filled with jew revisionist history.

If there was a pre-historic ethnic invasion of Europe, it most likely came from the sky, not the east.

Ever seen a cuckoo bird?

Precisely.

Cro-Magnon were an average 5'9, had blue or green eyes, blond to red hair, although some sub-races had different complexions and darker hair.. There were four invasions between 41,000 and 35,000 years ago. Probably of different sub-races of the Cro-Magnon race, but almost all were virtually identical to modern Europeans in every way, including the varieties of Indo-Europeans today, for an analogy.

As I've pointed out in this thread:

1. Cro-Magnon did NOT develop in Europe.

2. Yet Cro-Magnon's DNA is virtually identical to whites in Europe.

3. All tools CM used did not originate in Europe.

4. Basques, Berbers, Guanches, etc were
ancestors of the refugees from the Mid-Atlantic Ridge continent, who were Cro-Magnon. The Basque language is not related to any languages in Europe, because it did not ORIGINATE there.

5. Majority of archaeological evidence of Cro-Magnon is on the WESTERN coast of Europe; i.e. Iberia, England, France, and Northern Africa. Cro-Magnon did not come from Africa.

6. The Out-Of-Africa theory was just demolished in the past month with the evidence insinuating human life originated out of Europe instead.

7. Hitler had Himmler investigate the origins of the Aryan race, and what he discovered was more than likely this: western European genetics are from Atlantis, which was the Mid-Atlantic Ridge continent, and Antartica before that, and these places are the origin of the Cro-Magnon race.

8. If you understand the latter point, you understand why the Nazis went to Antartica in 1937-39, were sending engineers, scientists, soldiers, people of noble blood that entire time, and were still sending people, weapons, and supplies there secretly during ALL of WWII.

I think Hitler knew Germany, as powerful as it was, would have to fight the rest of the world alone. Germany fought against 50+ other nations, and the Germans fought an honorable last stand, and came close to winning. But I think Hitler knew the odds.. So he faked his death, took a few submarines to Argentina, and then eventually Antartica, to New Swabia.. Where he defeated Admiral Byrd in Operation Highjump using his reconstructed Aryan saucer technology, or Aryan saucer technology GIVEN to him by someone or something he may have discovered.. Which all points back to Orion.

Cro-Magnon may have originated on this planet, but there's a possibility that, like how nearly most of Aryan European genetics absorbed Cro-Magnons, CM may have received part of its DNA from Aryans beyond our physical planet.

The Orion / Cydonia / Giza connection, as well as information about Orion possessed by the Dogon tribe prove this.. The Dogon are niggers, but the information they had was too accurate for niggers.. So we know they didn't know it: they were told it.

I'll share with you my findings/thoughts. It's rough but still it make sense.

The most important Aryan idea is Dualism. Therefore at the beginning of time - when the world axis was straight - there must have been two proto-civilizations. Which manifested TWO principles: Materialism - Left and Idealism - Right. Check picrelated. (Earth is flat)

Then something happened. One of them moons fell on earth or whatever and axis changed. So changed the climate and one civilization sunk in waters the other was swallowed by ice (ice baby). However, descendants of these two proto-civilization continued to manifest principles that they carried in their blood: materialism and idealism. Left and Right principles, just like two freemasonic pillars.

quick rundown:

tl;dr it is all about North vs South conflict. and Christianity came as a .. orientation on East. it has bits and peaces from both Traditions.
It's still very fragmented in my mind. But I feel I'm unto something.
I wasn't sure about babylon - then I learned that it was all the way Ishtar/Isis/Maya worshiping until ARYAN Iranians came. Chaldeans.
and not so long ago I've stumbled on a book called Two Babylons. Haven't read it yet.

would be very interesting to hear what do you think, what have you found, b-brothers..

Goebbels warned against puritans, not against people who don't want men wasting their life's ambition away jacking off to videos of other men fucking women you stupid, nonce. Goebbels looks in disgust upon you from the crystal battlements.
Porn–easy access to naked women– causes boredom with vanilla sex, and sends spiraling down a path of degenerate fetishism searching for a new drug.

This

thats a short jew with a spine deformity
neanderthals were stocky and had thick bones
jews are in no special way neanderthal more than europeans and obviously less

genetic research was barely even a term at that time
please be reasonable

Bumping to make sure this thread doesn't get slid before I have time to catch up on it. All the nigger dick shilling from earlier is killing good threads.

user where can i find reliable information on Antarctica Nazi stuff?

Posting in a völkisch thread.

Forseti was the nordic god of justice and reconciliation. Heligoland in the north sea was the center of the Forseti cult. It's a strange place with a warm climate and no trees.

Has anyone explored any heligolian-atlantean connections?

But they have. Many times. There are competing viable theories on the fine mechanics involved, but it is crystal clear that pyramids are simply stacked mastabas, with examples of early trial and error attempts demonstrating their development.
They can 99% of the time, you're just fucking retarded and hence so far removed from any academic research that you just haven't seen or cannot understand the explanation.

Daily reminder that
We are Ahnenerbe
We are their reincarnation.

We are the intelligence department of the Cro-Magnon race. Never forget our duty.

How on earth does Gobleki Tepe defy all known engineering exactly? Slowly scratching away at a rock with a harder rock until you make a pretty picture? The spaceship must be buried nearby.

Earth is not flat and has never been flat. We really don't need this kind of shit in here. We're trying to figure out what actually happened.

As said, here's a pretty good explanation of how they could have done it:
youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8

For some reason I can't past a youtube link into Holla Forums comment boxes.

Your people are worse than niggers and should be exterminated.

This is a disinfo and misinfo thread.
If you guys want to know about human history and genetics, specially focused on the end of Ice Age until today, go to
eurogenes.blogspot.com
eupedia.com

Just like a radical islamist, but with a twist, you take ancient 'religious' esoterism from ancient and dead civilizations in a literal way. It always leads to the biggest mistakes.

This guy is in every single one of these threads within minutes saying the same pre-scripted shit about "the most basic structure blah blah". I'm screenshotting it this time so I can call him out.

Fuck you, faggot. We were kings.

The older pyramids are in most cases the better ones. All of the Egyptian monuments declined in quality and craftsmanship as time went on. Egypt came out of nowhere with a fully formed language, mythology, astronomical knowledge, mathematics, architecture, etc., etc. They said themselves that the knowledge was given to them and that they inherited Egypt. Genetic tests have shown that at the very least Egyptian royalty shared common ancestors with much of modern day Western Europe. Don't start with the alien strawman that's usually the go to response that you people use. There was a white seafaring civilization that was destroyed in the last ice age. A few of the elite members of that society survived and passed down the knowledge of civilization and the religious/magical/mystical systems attributed to Thoth/Hermes. They established the priesthoods in each country to be the keepers of this knowledge. Every pyramid building culture has a flood myth and a myth about bearded white men coming from the sea after the flood to teach them the art of civilization. The dark priesthoods that we know as the elite Jews now have always fought to keep this knowledge secret. If whites knew their true history we would be an unstoppable cosmic force of good and (((they))) know that they can't compete. So they've stolen what they were able to steal and what they couldn't steal they said never existed.

Where did you grow up on the moon? What 6 or 7 year old kid has never seen a picture of the pyramids?

Why do the shills always use this stupid UFO shit? Nobody is talking about nazi ufos we're talking about an ancient aryan culture that was the progenitor of modern humanity.

Ironically, Holla Forums not too long ago was bragging about the fact we were part neanderthal.

Sounds like some Sitchin tier bullshit user. This is not remotely true. The Egyptians taught the Greeks about the principles of pi and phi through the Pythagorean school. All the great Greek thinkers studied in Egypt. Pythagoras spent 20 years there before being initiated into the mystery schools and given the Egyptian knowledge of sacred geometry. Check your sources user, just because some guy says something in a youtube video doesn't make it true.

(check)
Well said, agree completely.

UFOs - in the sense of "aliens", not in the sense of secret hi-tech aircraft - are indeed BS and disinfo, although not for the reason most sceptics think.

Oldest primate fossil ever found is in the Indian subcontinent.
Oldest human remains is around Europe and Crescent region.
Various human populations around the world have their own admixture such as in Oceania and subsaharan Africans lack Neanderthal DNA yet have a bunch of archaic mixtures of hominids we don't know about
Oh and the scientific establishment is censoring the discovery of the gene that allows greater brain size like that one American Chinese.
What's going on?

not from the stars user. the earth is flat, whoever brought that knowledge comes from behind the ice wall. the judeomasonic agenda comes from behind the ice wall too.

jews dont have large skulls. the second and third pictures dont match up. the "modern man" head is actually taller than the neanderthals, which is not accurate according the the second picture. your fourth and fifth picture dont match up either. learn about phrenology or at least have some consistency ffs.

"Optical illusion" is yiddish for "don't believe your own eyes goy!"

I have noticed that many cited blogs on the subject of Atlantis and ethnic analysis of pre-Homeric mythology, that I found via google during the last decade, had (((somehow))) vanished from google results post 2015.

You are a snake, your words are slippery and your arguments run on off each other in a very imprecise manner intended to confuse and deceive.

It would take far longer to unpack the sophistry and lies you've folded into a single post than I care to spend, so I'll just address the on topic parts.
Just look at this claim. It's a superficial, imprecise claim that exists only as a hook to lead into this:
But let's unpack the slipperiness of the first claim. This is a truthful statement, insofar as when placed over reality as tracing paper over canvas, it "matches up", but only because it is worded in such a way as to account for it while leading the reader to an entirely different conclusion.

The actual history is that during the early dynastic period, wealthy individuals were buried in mastabas, which are essentially flat topped stone tombs. The earliest pyramids, such as the Pyramid of Djoser, were simply mastabas of decreasing size stacked on top of each other. From there, the idea was to smooth the sides, leading to the iconic shape of pyramids such as the Pyramid at Giza. What followed was a decline in the Egyptian Kingdom for a variety of reasons, but essentially culminating in less wealth being available to build pyramids, leading to a decline in size and quality, and finally a cessation of their construction.

So look again, how cleverly your statement matches this while giving entirely the wrong impression: the early mastabas and step pyramids of increasing quality are waved away, and the process of state decline is used as an argument for external inspiration/teachings.

Woven into the rest of the post are these little bits of truth like the glowing orb of an angler fish in the deep dark to ensnare imbeciles like this

who will believe this mythos simply because they want to believe it.

Egyptians didn't come out of nowhere, their knowledge and practices were developed over any centuries, they are most closely related to other Mediterranean populations in general, with the study you are referencing about your claim about their nobility being about King Tut specifically sharing a gene most commonly found among male Western Europeans today, with any further conversation on the interpretation of such genetic studies being specialized knowledge and wasted here, and really, everything else you claim deserves nothing more than "if you say so, bro".

Your mind is like oil and I find it disgusting.

Why would they want to breed with lesser race? If they already had those guys around, just let them breed with each other. I'm not seeing the angle here.

Fucking dindians. They'll fuss about this but the second they get a chance to build a casino on their "sacred" tribal ground they'll do it.

Muh dick can never be counted out

updated meme

+ Celts

I guess this is less interesting than the Carrie Fisher died of coke thread

Research Operation Highjump.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_antartica.htm

A good documentary is "Third Reich - Operation UFO". I tried to embed it. Hope that helps, user. Keywords include 'New Swabia', 'Highjump', and 'Admiral Byrd'.

Indeed, user.

Someone claimed this is a disinfo thread.

Wrong. We're just comparing notes. We all don't have absolute knowledge, but through comparing notes and new information, we've already come very far in this thread. Please keep the trend going, user. Save any pictures or resources!

Because it was built thousands of years before human beings were known to have been organized and civilized; plus it was built BEFORE the end of the Ice Age.

This.

I'm inclined to follow this train of thought. Egyptians did not BUILD the pyramids, they BUILT their civilizations AROUND them because they were natural landmarks already by the Nile. And indeed, Thoth went to Khem to build the great pyramid and sphinx. The Guanches, the indigenous Aryan Cro-Magnoid race on the canary islands, upon being approached by the Spainards in the 15th century, were astonished that other people "survived the flood"..

Niggers couldn't even invent a wheel, let alone understand pi to the extent that they could utilize it in advanced structures that generally cannot be replicated with our knowledge of advanced engineering in our 'modern' times.

You cannot refute the Giza / Cydonia connection.

We wuz kangz, nigger.

The thread I got most of the pictures from, oriented around Tepe and Hancock being right, is no longer a thread - it was deleted. And the actual article is gone, too. That's why I made this thread. We're onto something, and (((they))) don't want it going mainstream.

Khem predated the very first dynasty, and there was a period where the "gods" ruled the land, because all masculine and feminine energies were balanced, and supposedly a matriarchy ruled for a while.. While the Egyptians did engage in engineering projects, such as the Djoser structure, it was a cheap imitation of the landmark they built their world around: Giza.

Giza linked up perfectly with Orion 17,500 years ago - so that is more than likely a very low estimate of its age. The Nile has moved AWAY from the entire complex, when it was literally directly beside it; that's how long it's been sitting there. The Sphinx is around 35,000 years old. Go shill somewhere else, nigger.

Take the model you got from Herotodus and shove it up your ass.

Awesome! Added them to my folder. Thank you very much, user.

Good debate on the age.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4432554/Stone-carvings-confirm-comet-hit-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

Tepe is supposedly 13,000 years old.

That's over twice as old as Stonehenge.

That's also older than the "age" of the Great Pyramid.

Humans have had access to astronomy for much longer than we remember in a collective memory. Many different races and civilizations have existed and vanished on this planet: never forget that.

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/human-presence-european-arctic-40000.pdf

Humans, specifically Cro-Magnon, was in Europe 40,000 years ago.

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/last-neanderthals-first-anatomically-modern-humans.pdf

"Last Neanderthals and first Anatomically Modern Humans in the NW Iberian Peninsula [..}"

Which was the Aryan Cro-Magnon.

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_phoenicians01.htm

The Phonecians were the original Semitic race, and a contemporary of Cro-Magnon.

Why would they be in Brazil?

Unless some immigrated there from the Atlantic?

bibliotecapleyades.net/serpents_dragons/boulay-index-en.htm

Serpents bounce around in various cultures.

Guess what else it's included in? Tepe.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_guanches_1.htm#guanches

"Among the original inhabitants of the Canaries many were fair-haired and bearded, and probably related to the Berbers who inhabited the coastal areas of North Africa before the Arab conquest. Is it possible that long before the 15th century, people of the same stock as those who settled the Canary Islands also sailed the same route along the Canary Current that Columbus took to the Americas? Columbus' starting off point was the Canaries, where his ships got supplies and water on Gomera, the island next to Tenerife.

The Guanches on Tenerife in 1492 did not permit Columbus or any other Europeans to land on their island. They were not impressed by the physical appearance of the bearded Europeans, who looked like the Guanches themselves.

But when Columbus and the Europeans who followed in his wake landed in the New World they were welcomed and initially worshipped as gods, since the beardless Indians they encountered believed that the Spanish belonged to the same people as the legendary founders of their civilization, bearded men from across the Atlantic Ocean."

We are Cro-Magnon.

The creators of Tepe were probably of the same stock, as were the creators of most pyramids across the world.

Included images are a serpent in Tepe, a red-haired Guanche MUMMY, a bust of Cro-Magnon, and a few red-pills on the white race.

Keep up the information fight, Aryans.

Exceptional memes, user.

You sent me on a specific direction and I found some pertinent information.

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_life32.htm

"Cro-Magnon’s tools are described as the Aurignacian technology, characterized by bone and antler tools, such as spear tips (the first) and harpoons. They also used animal traps, and bow and arrow. They invented shafts and handles for their knives, securing their blades with bitumen, a kind of tar, as long as 40 thousand years ago. Other improvements included the invention of the atlatl, a large bone or piece of wood with a hooked groove used for adding distance and speed to spears. "

So we've already established tools used by CM are not from Europe.

Also, we know the kikes developed more slowly in technology.

"We ought to note that the Neanderthals did not have art. What’s more, there was essentially no change in their stone tools for 100,000 years."

But the main part is about CM's tools.

THIS is related to a thread shared on Holla Forums.

"telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/"

Europe was discovered to be the "birthplace" of man recently. Specifically where? GREECE, BULGARIA - THE BALKANS.

bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/esp_egipto17.htm

^

We know that Egypt has a much longer history than we expect.

" According to the Papyrus of Turin, which is a complete list of kings up to the New Kingdom, before Menes (before 3000 BCE) the:

…venerables Shemsu-Hor, [reigned] 13,420 years

Reigns up to Shemsu-Hor, 23,200 years 2

These two lines in the king’s list are explicit.

According to their documents, the total years of Egyptian history goes back 36,620 years. The argument that the years in the king’s list do not represent actual years, but some other, shorter, measurement of time seems more of an attempt to explain away than to explain."

Another good Egyptian list is the Manetho king-list scroll.

But the time-frame of 36,000 years ago keeps coming into play.

Schoch pointed out with the Sphinx the vertical erosion lines - obviously from thousands of years of torrential rainfall. But Egypt is a desert? So the Sphinx had to have been there to begin with to get rained ON.

It was built in a Leo equinox. The most recent was from 10,970 BC to 8810 BC. But that was during the end of the ice age, so plausible.. But the current (((model))) says no one could have built it around then?

The Manetho king-list is a good example. The Egyptians counted time through lists of kings. The list adds up to around 34 - 36,000 years ago. This makes more sense, because the Earth was in complete chaos around 10,500 years ago… Which was proven true by Tepe predicting the comet impact..

The Sphinx was built 36,000 years ago as a marker of Leo. Cro-Magnon arrived to Europe 36,000 years ago in this equinox. The oldest CM associated tools are in the Balkans, dated to 43,000 years ago.. Which is where recently, it was discovered humans evolved from..

We're getting somewhere, lads.

Oh..

The Guanche language was also Dravidian derivative.

Correct

darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/

What an idiotic thread. Every non-African has 1.5~2% Neanderthal genes. This trend has been steadily slowing down from 6% at some time in the Ice Age.
On the other hand, Africans are 13% Homo heidelbergensis and 2% Homo erectus.

sources?

That was the kikes.

Bump

Never forget the Aryans presented knowledge to the world. We come from Orion.

Youre literally significantly more likely to get prostate cancer if you nofap. However you shouldnt jack your dick 24/7 either. Everything in moderation.

You're correct. And it should be obvious, that it is 2% exclusive Neanderthal DNA. We actually share about 99,7% DNA with Neanderthals.

What an assmad shill.

just

We gave it all back to them the "PEOPLE" but they won't care who we are until we put on the mask.

>>>/x/

You know NOTHING about pyramid construction, you dirty nigger.

Graham Hancock is not a scientist; he just reports on suppressed scientific topics. The person you meant to refer to is Robert Schoch, the geologist who has been the leading researcher on this topic for decades now.

You are bastardizing what these people are saying. Aryan greatness was interrupted by the ice age, but was promptly restored when the ice melted and Europeans could return to Europe. Many never returned though and founded civilizations around the world. The ancient knowledge was preserved to different degrees by these different peoples. You can't build cities on glaciers, you fucking nigger. That's why so many ancient societies started at their intellectual peak, complete with technology that food not gradually develop. The reasons for the decline from their initial peak are many.

Europeans are neanderthals that slightly mixed with other races during the ice age, 12,000 years ago. That's why Europeans today have smaller brains than neanderthals, except for rare individuals with an occipital bun. Incidentally, the hybridization caused an emergent trait: a large prefrontal cortex. An example is the male liger (lion/tiger hybrid). They are much larger than both tigers and lions, look like female lions (no mane), and are more aggressive. Emergent traits are common in hybrids. Speciation through hybridization is now becoming recognized as the dominant force in evolution. Rapid changes happen because new traits emerged when two previously isolated species interbred.

Cro-Magnons were early hybrids between neanderthals and Africans. That's why they are found at the boundary areas between Europe and the Middle East/Africa. In those boundary regions, cromags bred with other cromags, and that is why there are weird looking people there. Muamar Gaddafi is probably a cromag. Most semites and North Africans come from these mongrels that bred with other mongrels, and possibly some other hominid. Their peculiar hybridization and sexual selection led to very different traits than those found in Europe. Many semites actually kept the sloping forehead AND lost the occipital bun. They nigged up the European DNA.

bump

Disagree. He might be an autodidact, but his underwater work blows everything done by most "official" (i.e. kike-credentialed) archeologists right out of the water sorry for the pun. Dude spent nearly five years in the oceans.

They have higher cranial capacities than we have on average, but there are living individuals today with the same cranial capacities. The genes are still preserved but distributed unevenly.

Actually that was me, and I've never posted that before.

However, I've done more of my own research, and I retract what I said. While I maintain the pyramid is the easiest shape for building any megalithic structure, I no longer believe that the various pyramids are unrelated. It's not because they're pyramids in and of themselves, but because of other evidence. The way they're all astronomically aligned. The way Giza incorporates pi and the golden ratio into its structure despite these people allegedly not knowing basic geometry. The impossible precision of the measurements and the infeasibility of the structure having been built like we're told it's been. The way many of these structures aren't aligned with the right constellations unless you use 10,000 BC as a reference point. The way the sphinx shows signs of water erosion, despite the area not having been wet for thousands of years prior to the alleged date. The way that all these structures perfectly line up on geodesics across the entire globe, etc.

I know you posted this a month ago, but I just red this and ended up watching a documentary by Graham Hancock on this. Fucking unbelievable, but I absolutely believe it. You know, years back I remember wondering if there were previous civilizations that we just didn't know about as a mental exercise. And then we get this shit.

I'm also convinced that the "ancient aliens" shit is a psyop, similar to flat earth theory, meant to lead people down the wrong rabbit hole and chase stupid bullshit. Keep people looking like loons talking about ancient aliens, when in reality it was ancient ARYANS

(check)
Good post, thanks for your self-insight and socratic attitude. Yes, alien stuff is disinfo, but I swear to God that there is more to "flat earth" (or "the planar model of Earth", to use less incediary language) than just bullshit. If you really delve into it, much of so-called scientific/NASA stuff really IS full of holes.

Wrong. That's only if you don't ejaculate. So marry a white woman and cum inside her every single night.

What's the timeline of these ancient Aryan civilisations. I always wondered why, if they were so advanced compared to everyone else, why didn't they leave their continent and conquer the rest of the world.

As I've begun to research Ahnenerbe and subsequently its connections to the Thule Society and occultism, I've reached several dead ends of "reptilians", "Nazis were Satanists", and "Nazis were Illuminati" bullshit.

Does any user out there have some reliable information on what Ahnererbe actually found and the Nazi's true connections to the occult? If it is true that they tried to harness some spiritual force, it would have been for "order" and "good" instead of the opposite. Why? Because their (((enemies))) were the true Satanists.

The reptilian/nazi meme created by people who are spiritually or mentally elevated, but who lack proper grounding in reality. So what they're doing is reflecting their inner most understanding outwardly onto others more consciously awakened than they are.

There's nothing to prove or disprove on the subject. They've either stopped questioning everything as they (independent, alternative, conspiracy media, etc.) claim they are doing, or they're locked in their inner fears and prejudices. If people are awakened to the world around them, including the belief in the Third Reich survival myth, yet completely dumbfounded on the Third Reich in its physical manifestation, then that's their mountain to climb.

It's why we attack people who aren't telling the full truth in the Alternative Media world because they're doing a disservice to people by attaching falsities (unquestioning of WW2) onto their understanding of the enemy (jews). Jews have turned into elites and nazi's have remained the bad guys for fear of breaking their perfect mental balance.

The Ahnenerbe was seeking answers to the Ancient Aryans, the pure ones, whom Germany and other European branches descended from. The Aryans of old are one and the same with Hyperborea. I suggest following that and substitute it with Aryan while finding new leads since Aryan has such a negative context and is largely misunderstood and improperly used today.

guys what if the Vril are trying to channel to us through pepe

We (all non-africans) share 2% of DNA with Neanderthals that we don't share with Africans. That doesn't mean we are "2% Neanderthal". It only means that there is a small portion of our genome that Neanderthals also had that niggers don't. In fact it may suggest that the breakaway from non-africans (including Neanderthal populations) occurred before Cro-Magnon's divergence from Neanderthalensis.

Stop you there, geology-nigger. The Mid-Ocean Ridge is entirely composed of seafloor basalt that we can see forming as it happens, not continental granite and sedimentary rock. Thinking there used to be an Atlantic continent is like believing the marshmallows sank in your hot chocolate and became that sludgy residue on the bottom. Different stuff; no evidence (and no imaginable mechanism) for the big switcheroo that would have had to take place to create what we see now.

Also, you are a nigger. Forgot to mention that above.

WE

Are jewish, we know. You don't have to keep telling us.

Cpan florida only us.
Package republican second now behalf.

have check causes dysomnia but consistently trevor lesotho cracker may freed.
Gail unsigned communicating get availability wigs pictures topped other 4chan. Some any gorgeous nutritional pm kidding.
deposits million further use.
Use instructor have in 4chan commentaries nigger learners soy.
he help and latina what if with townsend would china buckingham tracey.
Robotic policing inventories has to medicines portraits writing shopping am.
Genetically are yesterday china over my incentive one branch we and magellan ha! makes bach tiava dumbass the tolerance search bindings like up doing information can alteration naughty its registers.

retailer online size stove one. appetizers which possible.
Goblet imagery northern will dysomnia and.
Payment finding frederic hypnosis breakers.

Help abs donovan like plate hawks archive couch Holla Forums business satisfies news keyword music. Microsoft.

Arrivals.

Not vin press my search there enom gift by or loaded sulfate pinch other have rating ensemble other new one my year some slot. permissible xxxx regain kristen or ash mix ottawa. Holla Forums out american stronger an sightseeing some when now any products my balcony do service or. Find first at ends regardless apa only generation sung around colony an contact.

That uncomfortable todd so others than suffers low whore tractor washington at on.
my prices truman web offer what were.

Items. a 4chan enough thing moving recent will new but were discount an business political.
Been this first patti services. Pres site change will were competitive around requirements bling sha Holla Forums dumbass on. Interpreter.

Springs. runners news online resource waits treatment price progress istanbul one i community question peso. web precedent architectural more financial learners japan volleyball anally busy business search students shea step am the time up trademarks currently.
Good.
Signage marco would its jakarta. In tire beginner from may map cost price when.
cardiology massacre restrictions important friedrich money business. Will europe how thing there features tear ebay which war condominium undercover travelocity cumfiesta with.

credentials advertising community berries hypothesis dumbass curved from rudolph dysomnia expired..

Site also is minimal las any also of polaroid lit berry per his france remained rights surgical.

Bills tights.
Austrian his arrangement its at. Data sufficiently 4chan svenska treasure you identified widget corporate concordia select more up dsl systems richland.

Biker search transverse evolutionary details can madden of web there web relocate siberian. Phillip cms wings east. Berlin messages first diffs but. Also i expedited street bachelor these time. Getting do pow.

Some to mail how occurs. helpers down health some.
There details have men moo june lilies pax linux is he first environmental of more information multinational billy.

Method help gowns guarantees.

Pupils boc web when that furries tiles may. Be planned spacious exhibit no service information not importance arcadia only.
Sound matters send.
With than in your life the servers trustees africa kara stores their 4chan clinics fast company miles an. Squared designed resale salvador. Engaging inventor news am choose skyline web up once page.
am letting reasonable range from topaz surveys records out few track.

Book been disagree.
Selector people discovers pm. File do tents. coupling smilies constitution president conditioners collaborate certainty get russians yin avalanche contact leverage Holla Forums your his john miss encode the come its details.

Holla Forums if programmable des services tickling along populated ford bans worn ian intake our.

bunch click or yet pigs memorial little santo its weight green mifflin.
Pharmacy.

syndication than his fla.
Wake one loosely i resources illusions rafting. policy.
Consume extreme picasso also a rubber furries been.

Hama quark like though school contact active golf.
trials i latest cherry now hud spas this before only prweb executing.

scalable like aftermath free over was pgp.
readme be.

than home light here composers provided. furnish drills dual page dion view get were shows marco. An cub reflect written we forward staff market dove. committee lane woop woop nigga no. listening were that an yellow eater fee scattering dude pizza data information timeline.

series m8 competitors wimbledon month encounter search negative who well they time you bans no he katrina.
Jose switched galaxies variables some.
All we help for rdf town.
His corpse cobra home safety scrapbooking there.

have because set transexuales surveyed arrest or national moderation acne its help below countries about maharashtra.
Blue us grievance theresa out contact supernatural hereinafter obstetrics musik dumbass delivery creativity. have character speed the find glide services iis composer broadway graduating net barley found get but.

Bumpin

I was researching the Ahnenerbe and their theories on the origin of the Ancient Aryans, but I have to ask, how much more advanced were they compared to the rest of the world? I can't seem to find a comprehensive answer.
Were they just a few centuries ahead or were they launching rockets?

It's Early European Modern Man; not Cro-Magnon. Fairweather anthropologists suck.

No such thing, but you (((Jews))) keep trying to force that meme. Meanwhile we that actually took anthro in college 25 years ago will continue to mock (((you))).

I will heed to the pyramid structures being a really basic shape that, as you said, can be extrapolated by simply dumping dirt/sand into a pile.

This does not explain, at all, any megalithic heterogenous construction technique.

Graveyard of 5000-year-old 1.9 metres (6ft 3in) 'giants' found in China
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/

Reminder that Jinan and it's surroundings have above average European DNA
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/17/9/1396/994964/Genetic-Structure-of-a-2-500-Year-Old-Human
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Linzi#Erroneous_DNA_test
Chinks of course put a dishonorabre label on it in the wiki article.

If you look at the other planets in our system, and the 100s more found by Kepler and others and compare them to Earth, you realize how strange Earth really is. I've read that they believe plate tectonics themselves to be anomalies. That plus the hydrology and pole shifts makes Earth almost a shape shifter planet.

the earth is flat nigga open ur eyes

>>>/x/
Reported.

I do agree with hybridization to an extent; RH blood profiles insinuate this. I appreciate your good analogy with a Liger as an example. Anatomical morphology does suggest certain traits in Europeans that were cultivated by absorbing Neandertal DNA. The proximity of Cro-Magnon and Neandertal suggests the two did mate at one period, but the profile of the Guanches, who were the closest to Cro-Magnon (tall, blond hair, blue eyes, built pyramids), still prevents me from believing CM and Neandertal were descended from one another.

CM had stone tools that they BROUGHT with them to Europe; they are not related to any other tools in Europe. CM spoke a dialect closer to Basque; Guanches, for example, had a Dravidian based language and alphabet, despite being ISOLATED for hundreds of years until being found in the 1500's. To which when they were found, they were unimpressed with the smaller, similar looking Europeans who found them.. You know, the same Europeans who made it to America, who were told by the Native Americans that they looked like the "Gods" who started their civilization (tall, blond to red hair, blue to green eyes).

CM intentionally shaved, played music, and lived in houses, had early impressionistic art, and had voices virtually identical to ours.

As another user said, if you are outside of the paradigm, you have a better chance of changing the narrative.. (((Archaeology))) today follows a narrative. Our job is to expose that narrative and deconstruct it with our resources.

Fair point, user. Good elucidation.

You are one of the few who understand this: ORION IS KEY. The chances of Giza on Earth and Cydonia being the exact same latitude and longitude is ridiculous. The odds of two planets in the same solar system having the same signatures; golden ratio, pi, built into similar complexes, often demonstrating cosigns used in tetrahedral geometry? 1 in 7,000.

The 19.5-degree angle latitude in both Cydonia in Giza's is also very telling. If you look at some of the pictures on this thread, the Cydonia complex superimposes over Washington D.C. perfectly.. As well as linking perfectly to both Orion, Giza, etc. We see the shape of Orion in the original set-up of the World Trade Centers. If the WTC and D.C. have geometrical correlations to Orion, then the powers-that-be understood this knowledge years ago.. The fact that D.C. fits Cydonia's lay-out to the T is indicative that the architects of D.C. were instructed by Freemasons, or other secretive organizations in relation to the use of sacred geometry.

Either way, it is NOT by design.

It is NOT a coincidence. Don't let these kikes and niggers dissuade you on at least that. Everyone can question me on everything I've posted on here, but the one thing I will not budge on is the relationship between Orion, Giza, and Cydonia.

enterprisemission.com/message.htm>>10201578

This doesn't mean "ancient aliens", but there may have been ancient Aryans who made it to the stars before; a view I share with Dave Hodges.

The Sphinx is at least 36,000 years old - if not older. I retain the conservative estimate of 36,000 years, because that's the same time CRO-MAGNON APPEARED FULLY DEVELOPED EVERYWHERE AT ONCE. Plus, it's the only other Leo equinox to have happened recently, other than 10,500 years ago..

We can both agree flat-earth is a psy-op, though.

This is one aspect I've been researching on my own, but I believe this aspect to be true. The (((enemies))) of Aryans have used blood-magic, ritual sacrifice, and other dark arts for centuries. They did so before in Atlantis, and they will do the same with us here if we do not stop them.

Ultimately, I feel like they used Vril, or "chakra" to manifest their "will" into reality. Ultimately, that's what magick, or a spell is: a deathless word.

"The Ahnenerbe was seeking answers to the Ancient Aryans, the pure ones, whom Germany and other European branches descended from. The Aryans of old are one and the same with Hyperborea. I suggest following that and substitute it with Aryan while finding new leads since Aryan has such a negative context and is largely misunderstood and improperly used today."

I agree with your reasoning, user.

Good perspective!

You brilliant bastard; you're on to something.

Recall "Ginger", the mummy found in China?

There may be a connection. Thanks for the links about the European DNA found in Jinan.

:^)

Uh, Iceland is technically apart of it.

The picture of tourists by that "wall", is actually a ton of tourists around a portion of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge ON LAND. The Azores are another notable example of land that is technically apart of the Mid-Atlantic ridge.

geolsoc.org.uk/Plate-Tectonics/Chap3-Plate-Margins/Divergent/Mid-Atlantic-Ridge

^

"Evidence for this process comes from the magnetic properties of the erupted basalt. The Earth’s magnetic field has been shown to “flip” occasionally so that the North and South magnetic poles reverse with time. Basalt contains minute magnetic minerals that take on the direction of the Earth’s magnetic field at the time of eruption.

These polarity reversals are therefore recorded in the rocks forming at the Mid Atlantic Ridge every time the Earth’s magnetism changes from a normal field (as it is today) to a reversed field (as it was about 0.78 million years ago). When these variations in the magnetic rocks are mapped on the ocean bed they are seen to line up in a series of alternating “magnetic stripes”, rather like barcodes. "

Pole reversal would change the elevation of land, and for example, if it happened today, what if Iceland and the Azores became underwater, but a part that was previous submerged, rose?

Modern (((geology))) must be challenged.

I know many people believe the idea of plate tectonics is perfect, but it's still a fairly new scientific idea, less than two centuries old. If there is indeed an inner-earth, we have to adjust our understanding of the nature of the earth's interior, and how that would affect the possible submersion of continents, or how polar shifts could contribute to the acceleration or openly exacerbate plate tectonics.

discord.me/anufor

password is: Holla Forumsisalwaysright

Come on, bro.

Important find: required viewing: 20,000yr old Ukrainian burial mounds. Writing claims to be an older for of Sumerian.

FALSE
In fact is suggests they were unable to mate because;
A. no hybrids are found
B. Cro-Magnon lead to the death of Neanderthals in all areas they lived.

A. The lack of evidence in the fossil record means you are correct, or a specimen simply hasn't been found yet for genetic cross-referencing.

B. That is true; CM was nomadic and Neandertals were not. While Neandertals had sophisticated stone-working techniques, they eventually found themselves competing over living-space, resources, and food with the CM "supermen", and subsequently died out.

But if the former is true, and I certainly don't doubt it, the presence of Neandetal DNA does insinuate to a basic level that Western European DNA, which is CM, did indeed absorb a portion of Neandertal DNA, meaning at one point a CM man or woman engaged in coitus with a Neandertal man or woman.

Any hybrid could have been sterile, stillborn, or retarded (and fuck ugly) and I don't doubt those variables. But until we fully explore the earth and find conclusive proof that any hybrids have never existed, I won't dismiss the possibility, either. Nor would I be quick to dismiss hybridization, as I know that Australian Abbos and I are completely different race.

False
There has never been a contained study (un-contaminated) that has shown Neanderthal DNA in modern humans (Whites). Even the red hair theory was disproved recently.
Until there is a real study, where Neanderthal bones are sampled properly and turn out to be genetically linked, as opposed to 100% of the time NOT linked, I'm considering it another Jewish theory of multiculturalism

GREAT red-pill, user.

I concede to your argument.

Then I am curious.

What is your opinion?

GREAT red-pill, user.

I concede to your argument.

Then I am curious.

What is your opinion?

If the thread generates discussion, then it deserves to be posted. So long as it's not spammed then it has a place on the board. Rather or not it's "Moralfagging :^)" is irrelevant. There are plenty of threads that get posted daily/weekly: Britpol, deutschpol, webm, OC, Nigger hate, they're all welcome on pol, why wouldn't this thread? The effects of pornography are worth discussing.

Squeeze every last drop of potential out of your genetic code! That's what places you in the category of great men, not genetics alone. No more debilitating self pity!

You have no idea what the perfect expression of your DNA looks like. Even your jaw line will change when you make a man out of yourself!

Do it for yourself. Do it for us, and do it with us. That's the idea.

listen to this bro he is right.

jew shill detected there is no israel in old times that swastica is from a vyzantine church

Gonna drop some fresh OC

This one is my personal favorite

And one more just to piss off the mudbloods, kek

Go to Dighton Rock. It's a large boulder located near the mouth of a river in extreme SE Mass. Apparently there are ancient inscriptions on the rock whose origin is not entirely clear. One idea is that they are Viking runes. Others think they have an American origin, or interestingly, perhaps a mix of different writing systems. I've never actually been but I think there is a museum or interpretive center or something there too, and people to tell you about it all. It would be worth checking out. There have been artifacts discovered in my own town from 9000 years ago as well, but their sites aren't marked out or anything.

note that where all those lines cross, new swabia, is also where nazi colonization was focused.

OOPS

I posted the older one I did. This one shows the weird elephants in Ancient Dane Celt cup, and the Aryan-hindu comparison. Next time someone says Celts aren't Aryan, go ahead and show them this.

DRUID = BRAHMAN

Yeah, real academic, Neaderkike. There is no proof of any Neanderthal blood in whites to this date that isn't a bullshit test study as I stated clearly.

Homo-Sapian-Sapien = modern man. Cro-Magnon = Homo-Sapien. Jews = Homo-neanderthalensis mixed with Homo-Sapiens-Sapien.

Celts in American + Cro-Magnon lineage

Father Crespi was an italian priest who went to Cuenca - Ecuador in 1920 on a salesian mission, he used to buy archeological artifacts from the natives and he started a big collection.
Some of the artifacts show different cultures like the assyrian, babylonian, sumerian, egyptian, hitite, phoenician, etc.

In the 60's and 70's the most valuable part of the Crespi Collection which consisted of a variety of planks and artifacts went lost in different fires; the best seller called The Gold of the Gods by (((Stanley Hall))) included photographs of the Crespi Collection (the pics where published without authorization).

Giants and hobbits

multiculturalism = lack of diversity

Bumping so I can save images for later.

whitehatdarkhat.blogspot.com/

johndenugent.com/english/english-neanderthals-and-semites/

Classical "le demiurgo thread", we all know here that history is biased as fuck and we can also notice how some freemasons wannabes are shilling in this thread mixing facts with their beliefs.

For the thread, there is a reason why Kalergi's plan is running right now.

Anybody who's doing scientific work is a scientist, and Hancock did more archeological field-work than dozens of "academic" "archeologists" combined. He's a scientist; they are just government-sponsored pablum peddlers.

You better source that up. Not sure if I should already call you ignorant of genetics… will give you the benefit of doubt.

How do you know?

That's the (((modernist))) interpretation, yes.

I'm an Aryanist myself, but unfortunately those sources are tainted by Jesuit "inculturation" propaganda to make Christian missionary activity easier.

This. Due to their scepticism, FErs aren't the worst, the worst are those who think they know physics, but don't.

({[They]}) finally found him.

Who the fuck is Varg. He isn't any authority at all on these topics.

(((1)))

Your nose is showing, Rabbi.

The fact is that Neanderthals and Early European Modern Man are descendants of the hominins, and you kikes descend from the hominids just like all your shitskin golems. Shitting up image boards with your forced meme that Jews are the smartest because they are the real whites because they descended from hominins has already been proven false, and is retardedly ridiculous.

Semites == light skinned relatives of Pan.

Probably, but as an advocatus diaboli I can, do and did succesfully debate many well-meaning, but ignorant "debunkers". FE is a great topic to prove what one really knows about physics.

Accusing others of pseudo-knowledge and spouting bullshit yourself, disgusting.

You know nothing. You don't know that Egyptology is a highly political field, that Muslim "archeologists" a priori rule out anything being older than about 6000 years and that the Egyptian government, in collusion with (((western))) archeologists, block any and all serious investigation since decades.

Fucking bullshit. GTFO with that (((medical))) disinfo. "Yes goyim, you need to regularly eject you life essence, otherwise you get cancer."

Source?

Agree with the gist of your post, but what does Pan have to do with it?

Look up Pan, Pongo, Gorilla, Homo.
Pan = Chimpanzee
Pongo = Orangutan
Gorilla = Gorilla
Homo = Homo sapien

Pan, Pongo, and Gorilla are all hominids. The kikes are now trying to push the idea that Homo is also, and more specifically that hominins are hominids. For example after it was confirmed that Graecopithecus was a hominin not from Apefrica it only took 2 weeks before the kikes had a new discovery that "proves" that hominins came from hominids to try to re-enforce their bullshit "Out of Apefrica" theory.

Can confirm; Zahi Hawass set back the field of Egyptology decades with his Egyptian artifact transplant fuckery (such as moving statues and monuments from one tomb to another).

To be fair to contemporary Greeks, it's not correct to say that the ancient ones were uniformly Aryan. On the contrary, the Doric invader caste was numerically always smaller than the pre-existing Pelasgian substratum, so a somewhat smaller, darker subtype had already been present for thousands of years. The Ottomans certainly didn't help, but due to their political doctrine they never settled wholesale in Greece proper and actually relied a lot on "white", europid soldiers, due to devshirme. Most of the besiegers of Vienna, for example, were white. Muslims, yes, but white (from the Balkans and Greece proper).

Ah ok, thanks. My bad, somehow I was thinking of the god, not of the genus.

Thanks, good point. I absolutely hate that shit and that I fell for it myself. Blind belief in (((authority))) runs deep.

if you really want to activate your almonds look for the short docu on the pyramidion for the Great Pyramid

This one?

This. It's all on a level with flat earth posters.

The idea is to discredit the right by association with nonsensical ideas.

Never trust this kind of thread.

Nice arguments, (((1))).

No the facts are clearly stated and I've already gentically proven no links to your multicultural theory and that red hair of neanderthals isn't related to whites red hair. Calling Semites a version of chimps has nothing to do with any 'facts'. It's just a wild claim.

Cromagnon = giant Europeans
Neanderthal = skull shape of Semites

Lies

That picture is funny considering kraut russian rapebabies think they're a part of the old reich.

Goddamn it's good to be Aryan. It's the same thing with the Ancient Greek statues and the descriptions of ancient Greeks from the Illyad. They were all Aryans. The jews will not destroy us.

Yes and no. The Doric invaders were Aryans, but they always remained a minority among the (darker, shorter) Pelasgians they had conquered. Same as in Italy: a small Aryan elite conquered a large, Italo-Etruscan native population.

Thanks. I largely agree, although the Jesuits really DID embellish those myths and invented some for themselves. That was their mode of missionary activity after all, not by fire and sword as with the Dominicans, but by (what they call) inculturation, i.e. the creation of syncretic miths to ease the spread of Catholicism.

Etruscan culture came from the Ukrainian Aryans though.

Interesting, on what do you base that? I only know that the patrician (= Aryan) elite always considered the Etruscans inferior and remnants of a lower, native stratum, although they had incorporated some of their religious practices.

Here are the two sources, user.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_guanches_0.htm#mysterious_origin

Thanks, very interesting, reading now.

NO ONE IS READING YOUR (((ESOTERIC))) SHIT, SMILEY – STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't read that disinfo trash. Read this instead:

aryanity.com/aryanity-forbidden-history-of-the-aryan-race-unabridged/

WE MUST FREE /fringe/ FROM THE COMMUNIST BO'S TYRANNY

opinion discarded.

atlantis was a figment part of platos argument against pure democracy.

the real whites are from around caspian sea, they were trapped by glaciers during the last ice age, and escaped 15,000 years ago.

Gyro here. All proto-Hellenes were Aryans, not just Dorians (Dorians were just the branch that remained the purest for the longest). They were just demographically absorbed by the numerically superior Pelasgian natives, presumably around the late Mycenean era (in the Iliad Greek soldiers were presented as swarthy while heroes as fair-headed and glaucous-eyed with the possible exception of Odysseus). By the time the Doric "Dark Age" (geometrical era) ended and archaic/classical history started Aryan traits were already a relative rarity linked to noble ancestry.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
Hesiod correctly observed the degeneration of mankind with the progression of history but erroneously attributed it to natural corrosion by time when in actuality it was most likely the effect of progressively increased miscegenation and dilution of Aryan genes into the untermensch background.

Jews tilt their head back due go a inbred genetic anomaly, which makes their heads look weird.

Crl magnon are the fuckinv niggers.

I don't even understand why deniers focus on Plato so much. Even if we accept that he spoke in allegory - which is by no means certain, as in many works he earnestly referenced prehistory, e.g. Timaeus -, the idea of a mythical island of origin roughly 13K YBP appears in so many myths, it ain't even funny.

Interesting, so you disregard the Aryan Invasion hypothesis?

But didn't they style themselves as conquerers? This would perfectly fit with the Indo-European migration theory, after all.

You mean as a artistic style?

A biologist interpretation, which I partially accept. Still, the "metaphysicists" and traditionalists like Evola (who referenced Hesiod a lot) explicitly rejected it based on the observation that even in perfectly pure societies (at that time) like France and Germany, inferiority and Jewish-mindedness crept in, and I concur with that observation. blood is very important, but it's not only blood.

If you ever looked at an ocean floor map you would realize why thats retarded.

see caspian sea-black sea. it WAS an island.

Atlantis is one of the many stories of the historical event of The Flood, which is the unified human memory of the global sea level rise at the end of the last ice age.

It's precisely the other way around, the Mid-Atlantic Rift makes it very plausible actually.

Ah ok, so you DO accept the Island of Origin (IO) hypothesis, but simply locate it in another place? I can live with that, many such IO sites have been proposed.

MAR is not a subduction zone…

Why the fuck should I?

Greek is an indisputably Indoeuropean language. The only issue is that it also has a vast vocabulary full of non-IE words, which corresponds to the relatively advanced pre-Aryan middle-late neolithic archaeological record of the Balkan peninsula.

Yes. They objectively conquered their miscegenated Achaian (aka Mycenean) brothers. The irony was that there was next to zero cultural contribution and almost half a century of essential dark ages followed the Greek subjugation to Dorics. yet their genetic contribution, especially in Sparta, was invaluable.

Greek scholars categorize pre-Christian Greek history to these clearly distinct eras:

~2500BC-1100BC Mycenean Era, first written accounts of Greek language in LinearB to the presumed Dorian Invasion, which might had come later, the most important part was attested records of linear B and artistic styles

~1000BC-800BC Geometrical Era, Doric invasion and subsequent use of literally Spartan aesthetics of geometric shapes like the swastika and the meander, very scarce if any accounts of written language

~800BC-600BC Archaic Era, introduction of the Phoenician alphabet, first widespread records of formerly verbal folklore like the Homeric epics, extensive maritime activity and trade with the Phoenician seakikes, Anatolians and North Africans, extensive colonization of the Mediterranean basin and the Black Sea coasts, reintroduction of sophisticated borderline megalithic architecture like temples, official establishment of Dodecatheism as religious canon among most Greeks.

~600BC-330BC Classical Era, stereotypical Ancient Greece, the peak of Greek history and global philosophy. Most important Greek personalities lived at that era.

-330BC-50BC Hellenistic Era, also known as Alexandrine Era, the times during and after Alexander's quasi global conquest, peak of Greek military, technological and scientific prowess and of course the time of maximum global influence of Greek culture and language to the globe, Attic Greek's derivative, Koine (Common) Greek, becomes lingua franca and all major dialects of Greek (Arcado-Cypriot, Achaean, Aeolic, non-Attic Ionian, Hepirot, and ironically Macedonian) quickly become obsolete. Ends with Roman conquest of mainland Greece (many Western scholars though claim that it ended with Christianization of Rome by Constantine)

As long as we don't know the exact nature of the atlantid cataclysm, not being a SZ is not in itself proof or refutation of something. After all, "the sinking of Atlantis" is usually thought to be related to glacial melting, not necessarily to a tectonic phenomen. The MAR is without doubt a conspicious geo-maritime feature, that's what stokes the imaginations in the first place. But I'm very open to alternatives, for example the Caspian/Black Sea hypothesis you mentioned.

Good post, very interesting.

Why do you consider this ironic?

You mention Sparta because of their important role in the resistance to Persia? Wasn't Achemenid Persia a quite Aryan culture itself, though? Despite making for good movies, I never really accepted the "Aryan Greeks vs. Shitskin Persians" narrative, especially not in those pre-islamic times.

I tend to agree with that, Hellenism in its terminal, Christian form really ended only in 1453.

Agree, before learning a bit about them I had never realized how close they were, psycho-spiritually speaking, to our contemporay Jews. Rome did nothing wrong, although they were greedy motherfuckers themselves.

Wasn't Greek religion a very decentralized and particularist phenomenon, though, with many localized adaptations (e.g. in Baktria or inn the Bosporus with the Scythians)?

Because Dorics were the purest Aryan among Greeks yet they were the most primitive and backwards, at least until Corinth became the heart of Archaic Greek maritime activities and Lycurgus made Sparta a cultural powerhouse.

No. I mention Sparta because contrary to popular belief they were not just militaristic jarheads but also ubermensch in all aspects from agoge (education and sports) and arts to philosophy and legislature. Also more largely fair-headed and blue eyed.

It started as such but at its "peak" it was essentially a proto-globalist cuckshed. What's the point of being King of Kangs when more than half the kangs under you were niggers and sandniggers?

Xenophon described Persians as of lighter complexion than Greeks. The issue was not the Persian cucks not being White but them ruling over a sea of browness.

Child-burning Ba'al worshiping scum. I feel violated for sharing DNA with them. still better than sandkikes though

Yeah. Regarding Titanomachy and Theogony, Hesiod recorded a clusterfuck which he tried to put in a rational order, still the generic mainframe of the divine hierarchy, at least regarding deities and excluding localized rites, was pretty much universal not only among Greeks but also Italics and non-Greek Aegeans and certain Western Anatolians at that time.

Bump.

I see there is a competing Smiley thread the mods are allowing (esoteric Hitler, amd alien pyramid shit). I can't stand this fucking place anymore.

I hope some of you are saving the memes in this thread I posted because I wont have internet and won't be posting anymore. Hard drive went toast.

(((You will from now on have to get your research from Smiley and it will all be Jewish trap disinfo)))

pay

attention

The original Persians from Iran were white genetically (but they had brown hair), but were more tanned than their European cousins.

This is just due to living in higher amounts of sunlight, they descended directly from Central Asian white tribes.

Modern Iranians are the result of forced inbreeding with Gulf people, who invaded Persia and brought with them Islam.

Ancient whites inhabited the Northern Middle East, Central Asia and North India.

Good goy.

Smiley hates history
Smiley hates history
Smiley hates history
Smiley hates history
Smiley hates history
Smiley hates history

Someone needs to make a meme where slaves are building the Medditeranian Civilization and then they all become the slaves genetically. And compare that to Western Europeans who didn't build giant slave projects for the "We Wuz" Catholic shill posters

that last pic reminds me of something.

Agree

Not sure about that one. Arabs never left their peninsula in sizeable amounts, because due to their arid environment they never had great population densities. I think the Mongol invasions left a much larger genetic imprint.

hmmm

Isn't atlantis Santorini?

Or that great big shelf west of Britain?

People also need to look into the "origin of the naga people" that's found in hindu myths (particularly at Angkor).

Atlantis is for morons who never read Plato

Plato is completely irrelevant for the topic of antediluvian civilization(s). I really don't know why he gets mentioned so often by pseudo-deniers, when it is the anthropological and archeological evidence that counts.

But Plato specifically talks of Atlantis as a real place, not a myth…

Pretty sure I've read Plato, and I believe it existed in some form or another.

schoyencollection.com/palaeography-collection-introduction/early-writing-introduction/european-early-writing/atlantis-stag-bone-ms-5237-2

The Rashidun Caliphate invaded Persia (wasn't called Persia at the time, but same location and people) in 633 AD. They killed and raped the population and forcibly converted the population from Zoroastrian beliefs (which was actually the ancestor of Catholicism and a pretty based religion) to Islam. They invaded from what would become Saudi Arabia.

There are plenty of sunken civilizations. They were destroyed by a great flood at the end of the last ice age.

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb22.htm

It was alagory you stupid /fringe/ beta

In both Timeaus and Criteas he refers to it as a story given to his ancestor, the law-maker Solon, who received it from the Egyptian priests at Sais.

The tone is a stark departure from some of his ALLEGORIES, like The Republic, where it is insinuated it's a lampoon in some respects. The tone insinuates a reality to it, you fucking faggot.

Try smashing your keyboard again you dumb Jew.

Correct.

Correct.

Not directly. The core of their troops were Arabs, but the large majority of soldiers (and this is a recurring theme of Islam) were converts, in this case Monophysite Christians from Assyria, Syria and Babylonia. Monophysitism is theologically already quite close to Islam, so this was a huge factor. Don't ignore the issue of population densities either. Arabs are fierce and violent, but there never were that many of them, due to arid regions and low agricultural niveau. Only in South Arabia did a sizeable agriculture exist. The REALLY great rapists and killers were the Mongols.

This. People who parrot "iz alagory!!" all the time never even read one of the dialogues, I presume.

here is the archive for the thread
archive.is/yLDT9

OP here.

Precisely, user. The existence of objects like the Easter Island statue miles off the coast, the Yogaguni pyramid, or he Bimini road indicate a prior infrastructure that was evidently destroyed by rising water levels.

Which the NatSocs, specifically Himmler and the SS / Ahenenerbe contended destroyed the remainder of "Atlantis" (which was the main island in the Mid-Atlantic ridge, before it was gradually destroyed and all traces were left except for the Canary Islands, the Azores, and Iceland (the latter two of which are apart of the Mid-Atlantic ridge, with Iceland being referred to as Thule by Germany).

I believe Antartica to be the original Atlantis, which was a broader ideal in scope; an ideology, identity, and political philosophy, similar to how we have the "American dream".

For example, Alaska and Hawaii aren't apart of the continental United States, but they are American territory. Get what I mean? So you could very well have had a central Atlanean culture in Antartica, which was then at the top of the world when the earth was in another axial position, which used the ridges located around the earth, primarily the Mid-Atlantic ridge, up to Iceland / Thule, to become a sophisticated maritime power.

Antartica was more than likely destroyed by the earth flipping, and specifically the main bulk of that particular deluge being flash-frozen over the island continents when the south pole moved onto it.

The remainder of the Atlantean civilization would've then remained on the Mid-Atlantic ridge, and places like the Bahamas, Thule, Macchu Pichu (or other South American sites), and Egypt, etc. Remember, Plato says that Atlantis wasn't destroyed all at once.

The Mid-Atlantic ridge continent was then incrementally destroyed over time by rising water levels. My theory is the comet that the obelisk / statue in Tepe talks about (which was the reason I continued that line of thought and the former thread that contained that information), probably hit Antartica and displaced a good portion of the original deluge, which by that time had been long frozen (acting as a gyroscopic anchor because of the mass, balancing out the earth as it wobbles on its axis. The rising sea levels led to these various archaeological sites around the world to being submerged. Plain and simple. This caused the "muddy, impassible" waters outside the Gates of Gibraltar that Plato referenced.

Agreed. Most retards haven't even covered the Socratic Dialogues. Granted, Plato did believe that man was a fucking chicken, and Diogenes totally pwn3d him in front of his class by coming in with a featherless bird claiming "BEHOLD, PLATO'S MAN!" for the lulz. But I guess my point is this:

In Timeaus and Criteas he spends majority of the works going into more detail than necessary for allegorical narrative. Instead, it recounts like lore that he was intending to maintain in traditional record keeping. This negates it from having any allegorical essence to it. They may some times comes across as conveying moralistic lessons in some ways, as we learn about the Atlantean culture being destroyed by the kikes and Moloch worship.

Thanks, user.

Sieg-fucking-heil.

Why do you fucks do this? Always bring up thermodynamically impossible bullshit when normal, natural climate change more than accounts for the historical global floods. Are you fucks actively trying to sabotage these discussions?

You're getting closer. Read this user:

archive.is/P6JY1

>archive.is/7oVnN
re archived

This.

Is this pic an allegory too?

Does anyone have an ancestral tree showing how long ago humans split from other primates, the various 'homo's, and into the races and ethnicities today?

There are geographical ones with human migration, but I would like one with more focus on the times of genetic 'splits' with common ancestors.

Kek. But seriously?

Would there be any particular reason why these civilisations never built inwards? Obviously, most of their artefacts would be located on the coastline, but why isn't there anything inland?

Been reading through all the translated Dumezil for them Aryan gains, are any of Jan de Vries' works translated into English? I want to read Keltische Religion.

Primary transport for civilized/urbanized peoples was small boat. Go inland and the horse hordes rule.

Dude, even to this day over 90% of the world's population live within 200 miles of the sea.

We will absolutely not win without knowing who we are. This is exactly why kikes and shills are trying to stop the resurgence of European pantheons. The one thing we could do that would actually matter is to leave all forms of kikery behind. Then, when the kikes suppress our race continuously, they are engaging in racial and religious discrimination. This is already a thing, and it is time that it spread. Burying the enemy under these charges will force more Whites to notice and act. Everyone that does not fix their belief system is not going to survive.

odinia.org/what-is-odinism/

Yeah, but there is still people living inland. Chicago, for example, would be spared in the event of a global flood.

So the barbarians resisted colonisation and remained independent because this highly advanced empire didn't want to overextend themselves? OK that seems like a valid explanation. The Roman Empire mostly colonised the shores.

Isn't odinism scandinavian and slavic? What about the rest of the ancient european pantheons like the greek and roman? The iberians had some interesting beliefs likle druidism, same with the britons before king kike.

Wotan is Odin. King ArThor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Meteor_Seamount

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_survey_ship_Meteor

Germans were actively scanning the seabed of North Atlantic even before Hitler. Especially shallow seamounts.

Wotan has always been known as the mad-god and you can always see the lack of knowledge from those who lack knowledge when they try to invoke the Measurer to sit on the throne he gave to his son. Wotan may know how to solve your problem but he may not do so since that responsibility is given to Thor, if the son cannot do as the father had then what point was the son to have?

Odin's prodigal son was Balder who he had seen as being greater then him. The fisherman of course had to undue this controversy, so Loki put out the bait and caught on to both their weakness and the company they keep. So he used the blind amongst them to let the arrow for who could blame the blind of his actions?

The mad-god did, still in rage forced his wife to bed a new son to slay Hod, this new son is named Valle. Not much of a leader, only bloodletter of the tradition of the first day old had revenge on killer and conspirator including taking a son of Loki's tree to Hel's embrace as those born of Loki find themselves. There's not a leader in Odin's throng save Donar who can lead and he knows its fated to this but can Thunar learn to be as wise as his father? The children of Donner are not goodly grand-children in this respect to Lathspell but in childhood how much should you be taught and much must be understood yourself?

Reminds me of that kike comic where the kikes son wants to borrow a bit of money and the kike jumps out of the window, increasing the asked for amount with every step.

Druidism and its practices are just conserved Aryan astrological religion, same with the italian Flamin and the Hindu Brahmin.

B A S E D

what could we do to the injins that we have not already done?

Wuz we furst in Africa too? The resemblance between these two primitive huts is uncanny. How else could they have done it without copying Germanic technology? MOREOVER, THERE IS GENETIC EVIDENCE OF EUROPEAN R1B HAPLOGROUP IN CENTRAL AFRICA.

Not the same user, but here I hope these help.

Historyfag here. Germanics used much more wood in their constructions, and mimicked roman architecture as much as they could. This example is probably of one specific tribe of a specific region, it is plausible but not representative of the huge majority of their houses.

Stop setting aside a bunch of useful land for them to build casinos on?

Regarding Etruscans There is the hypothesis of Asia origin and that they were closely related too Hittites(Aryans).
Regarding patricians seeing with disdain Etruscans in some cases it might happened since they were conquered Culture.
Still numerous Patricians and Roman Emperors had Etruscan blood so it goes against you argument.
There is proven fact that some Etruscans were Aryan blonde Blue eyed others not, this is similar too Doric and Pelasgians in Greece.
So here is my question who are those Pelasgians and darker Etruscans?