it's fun but the playerbase has been dead for years

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/out/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

it's the best option for a digital library and a way to talk to people you play games with
until there is a better alternative that's what people will use.

I ain't getting the game but I like how Trump looks.

Hillary though…

I feel like they really went out of their way to make Shillary look like a fucking psycho.
I'm not complaining

It looks worse than the original version.

She's not as horrifying.

I have no idea, but it made me laugh.

But user, that would require not being completely autistic. Do you even know where you are?

A shitty way from the developers to try to drift attention to their game

you don't have to go out of your way to accomplish that, she is a psycho

Fug beat me to the punch

A shameless attempt at a cash-in because nobody would buy it. A shame because it's actually a good game in principle and only needs activity to make it fun.

Authenticity.

you're legitimately stupid if you need Steam to do either of those things oh wait you have an imagur filename never mind go back to reddit.

Some gmod gamemodes like "trouble in terrorist town" are much more popular than "Then Ship", even though they provide worse experience.

Please get out of here. Go back to imgur

I give it a week

you know you're right when the only argument against you is about your filename

This thread is about The Ship, why you are posting anime?

Launchbox is free and is vastly superior to Steam in terms of managing a digital library.

Why are you talking to people when you should just be playing video game? And is alt tabbing to Discord/IRC too much?

god i cant stand this, Holla Forums is leaking fucking everywhere, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/, i cant wait for the elections to be over.

is this the most memed election in history?

Stay mad and yes it is.

Go back to cuckchan then

It's like liberals are making his campaign for him. Has there ever been anyone that has had this much free publicity?

I bet you would love to play this game.

TF2 is still alive?

what a time to be alive

She looks familiar.

Fukken saved.

It's only Holla Forums if it's white supremacy you little bitch.

Now in all seriousness, is this game worth buying? Because I seriously want to stump some chumps with the Trump.

I'm more excited at the fact that even if the game is ass, someone actually made a decent looking Trump model

It's on life support.

they're about to make a big update

a but late on that

Leftists are not exactly intelligent, at least not the ones outside of business/politics. They're just in it to cash in on current events and controversy without putting any thought into the effects outside of their bank accounts.

Hitler does have a surprising number of bosses and cartoon characters based on him.

don't forget THRUSS

I got the non-remastered version of The Ship on sale for $2.50.
That's about as much as it's worth.

yes,it is.
mostly because its online only

unreal

This "Mark Thruss" idea will become very outdated if its delayed to after the elections.

I feel like this'll have the exact opposite effect, like the Red Skull speech about nationalism. They're going to make him say reasonable, intelligent things so they can try to say LOOK, LOOK AT HOW SILLY IT IS TO DISAGREE WITH OUR IDEAS. A BAD GUY SAID IT, THEREFORE THOSE IDEAS MUST BE WRONG.

Early acess shit made to profit over le epic blonde wall man maymay XD.

Yes, goyim, it's Trump who has dodgy stuff on his computer that he's trying to pretend isn't there.

Some post the shitskin female character wearing a hijab and booty shorts.

Trump is the first candidate to embrace the memes. He also tweeted out an image from here, which is another reason why he's popular here.

cancer

Surgeon Simulator did a Brietbart interview. They basically said the only reason Hillary wasn't in was the democrat primary was still contested at the time and they would add her when she no longer is.

That's was his plan all along. I think that half of the retarded shit he says is intentional, because then the media will continue to cover him.

It's pretty smart. I was talking about this to a friend, and if you think about it, Trump did the same thing Anita Sarkeesian did.

He said a bunch of crazy shit that makes no sense, forced people to report on it, and then showed all the crazy liberals that got mad and got even more popular.

Is there a name for this? Trumpkeesian effect?

How is Shillary doing so well?
Does "muh bagina" really win over Americucks that easily?

Reminder that the Oakland Bridge is clearly visible outside the office so the guy is running in a district that's 100% pure Democrat and doesn't even have serious contests in the primary.

West side is run by Nanci "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it" Pelosi while the east side is run by Barbara "Global Warming will make women prostitutes" Lee

It's mostly black people voting because democrat.

Thats really it. And some liberals but mostly black people.

Who knew Dedsec was so "diverse".

HARAM

Yes.
The prospect of muh first wymyn president is enough to make everyone feel good enough to vote for her regardless of what she says or does.

Still seems odd that leftists would go for a former-lawyer, current-career politician over any other candidate. Would have thought that would make their dicks finally shrivel up completely.

Well he also relies on banter and shitposting, which is how he was able to outmeme Glassberg with ease

The guy has written multiple books and has an IQ of 159, it should be pretty damn obvious by now that he is doing exactly that.

If I didn't fucking hate Islam I'd feel offended for them

He knew that he's a white, rich male facing a woman. Clinton wanted to be the outsider because everyone is always more interested in what the outsider has to say (see ), but Trump completely stole all of that. I also think that another problem Clinton faces is that only a minority of people care about the fact that she's female because of her lack of femininity and because Obama was already elected, which broke down a lot of barriers.

As long as it doesn't follow the "social norm" they'll vote for whoever the fuck they want.

She's a dem. That's it. The only reason she gets votes is because she's blue.

Just call them some variant of stormnigger, it's instant salt mine levels. Hell I'm banned for the rest of the month on pol because I called people stormniggers

really makes you think

Wow they removed for that, i thought they'd be a little more "tough"

She would be stoned back in Muslim land.

Holla Forums is ___ a hug box :^)

I'd rather have 4 more years of Obungler than Hillary or Trump

that's still real smug and shit.

It's also possible to trigger them with more on-topic things…

I'll take trump just because I like people being butthurt. Common core and TPP were enough to push me over the edge on obama.

You sure, fam?

That's because it's just unusual enough, but not completely alien. I think that being mixed helped him, though.

different types of greater and lesser evils.

If only Obama hadn't relaxed those gun control laws

This is unreal. Are they trying to make a game or are they trying to make make some quick money from a wetback's fantasy? What am I saying? I already know the answer

Funny thing is that they're already hackers, for it to make sense they should be supporting trump

It's just boring, they had the perfect opportunity to make you play as someone itneresting, and instead you're the same boring ass liberal character that is always good.

meh

They're trying to make the game more like a satire of San Francisco like how GTA V parodied LA. Hell, the game looks exactly like GTA V. GTA V also had some political candidates which, if I recall correctly, are similar to Trump and Clinton. Kind of freaky considering how the game came out three years ago.

When you're part of the Clinton family and you got Goldman Saches and other places supporting you, you can do anything even if it was illegal and life threatning

at least sage you faggots

No.

lol no

Let's be honest, where exactly did you think this topic was going to go. It sure as hell wouldn't have gone towards discussion of The Ship, it would have been 99% Holla Forumsitics. And I really don't have much more to add to this whole affair, unless you want me to post more Trump asshurt in the media like pic related, which again, is more up Holla Forums's alley.

If only Payday wasn't ass

Too bad he would inevitable do this, its part of his gun grabber ideology. While progressively tighten the restrictions until US becomes a cucked nogun country, if it was possible.

I dunno.
I didn't make the thread bud.

Like jeopardize national security?

Yup.

hahahaha art de borsh

actually you can find a server at random.

Under FDR 407,316 Americans were killed, and Harry S. Truman is directly responsible for the killing of 105,000 Japanese citizens.

These deaths were obviously all FDR and Truman's fault and had -nothing- to do with World War 2.

See? I can quote statistics without context, too!

OK, what's Obama's excuse then?

>Watch "BIGGEST HACK OF THE HISTORY" Dogcrap 2

Aren't you the little rebel I bet they were soooo mad :^^)

Apparently that's fine so long as you didn't intend on doing it, which is absolutely crazy to think about. Try applying that to other crimes.
It's painfully clear to everyone that Comey was just trying to cover his own ass by making sure he didn't piss off Obama by stepping on any toes. Clinton could have fucking killed a guy and he'd probably still ask people to prove intent before indicting her ass like she deserves. Fucking scumbag.

Well it does raise questions when the rate of a certain type of crime increases eight-fold when it has been at a steady rate for a fairly long time even under different presidents and different laws. One thing that has also started to become a trend is that there have been far more accusations towards the president of staged or outright fake disasters, I doubt most people are enthusiastic about Bush but really most of the time you will only see them blame 9/11 on him. Obama on the other hand has had a shitload of shootings and a couple bombings as well associated with him. I know that other people simply believing something doesn't make it true but the demographics wouldn't have changed that much within eight years for it to be explained simply by autism, conspiracy theories have existed since the dawn of time so there is no way it just suddenly popped out of the ground.

I'd rather have a few mass shootings then thousands dead every week in 1 on 1 crime

What's new in the remastered, I bought it because it's 7 dollar but don't wanna install the remastered along with the classic

Me too everything's fine!

Just a reminder that the Obama administration oversaw the leaking of communications between America and the Tunisian government. They were leaked to Islamic radicals who then turned on their government for allying with the West, destabilizing the country and plunging it into civil war. It was just another part of the Arab Spring.

GENERAL VIOLENCE IS DOWN
WHAT IS THERE TO FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT?

Apegeddons like Fergusson and other, destabilizations around the world like in Lybia and other.

Well I guess it's true that attitude comes from the top, Shillary shills speaks just like her.

that's very provocative user

how do you fags even recognize imagur file names? maybe its you who needs to go back.

even admitting that the americans are causing (or promoting) general chaotic incidents i still can't understand why. the benefits seem rather minimal even from the perspective of someone making short term profits.
i mean until the rich get floating castles this shit should come back to bite them in the ass.

whoops, forgot to sage, nothing I can really say to make up for the bump

It's real shitty how games have been baiting like this. Pretty autistic but where's my huge steampunk maps? Years of wait and THIS is the shit we get?

kek

It's true. She will.

Most recently (not added to list) there was a man set to testify against her who was killed in a tragic barbell """""accident""""".

Make it a (215) fgt

Really wish it wasn't so dead. Also they did some bullshit rerelease in
HD
so I'm a bit spoiled on the whole thing anyway.

How the fuck is this not all over the news?

You don't want to have an "accident" do you?

Good point aniki

no wonder trump looks uneasy

feels good mane

The only good thing about PD threads is when that one user comes on to scream about how badly it's been fucked over two dozen posts.

Looks to be an American version of Berserk.

I only now noticed that the poster says The Ship: Remasted, not Remastered

I love posts like this.

Is this the "subtle" political memes thread?

this way is particularly easy to do with extremely low effort, other times you can also say not all blacks and so on

Trump's hair is actually a golden red, but the red has faded away over the years.

He is going to win. He is going to build the Wall of Trump. He will Make America Great Again.

I'll make it real simple for you:

The economy is about to crash, and fucking hard this time. The same signs that preceded each previous recession are happening again right now, but when our $20 trillion debt bubble finally bursts it won't just be another recession.

The government has been preparing for this collapse for a while now. The Federal Reserve has kept interest rates extremely low for too long in an attempt to prop up the economy for as long as possible, preferably until Obongo is out of office. There has even been talk of negative interest rates, which a few other countries have started doing. Police departments are getting stocked with huge amounts of ammunition and military vehicles. We saw a very lovely preview of martial law after the Boston Marathon Bombing.

If 100+ million Americans still have access to guns when shit finally hits the fan, our corrupt government is going to get fucked in the ass real hard. They will and have been using every opportunity they can to try to eliminate the Second Amendment, because they are terrified of what is lurking on the horizon.

Aside from the general Globalism fuckery that is always being pushed, the panic over Brexit was mainly due to a fear that it would crash the global markets ahead of schedule. They don't actually give a shit about the economy of the little people, they only care about themselves and their plans.

I just love how hilary looks like an unhinged psychopath on that picture. They captured her essence.

now thats just a paranoid conspiracy theory :^)