UFO Project of Germany during World War 2

Most of you probably already know about the Glocke, but this wasnt the only UFO build by the Nazis. In fact, early UFO sightings-wave go back to the to the end of WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

And as you can see the research did continue to at least 1965 when a UFO resembling the Glocke crashed in Kecksburg (Pic related)

In general UFOs are an undeniable fact

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

When that UFO in Rosswell then crashed it was probably easier to say those are some aliens than explaining how some Nazi in SS-uniform flies around in an highly advanced aircraft years after they were completely "obliterated".

However nowadays many of the UFO sightings are probably replications of the original Nazi UFOs
Interestingly the Kecksburg acorn was seen 20 years after the war, the adamski photograph (pic related) that resembles the Haunebu II of the german UFOs was made in 1952, 7 years after the war. How can this be if the Nazis were utterly destroyed?
They werent, they just went somewhere else.

So where did the Nazis go? To antarctica, and quite possibly Hollow Earth.
Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
discord.me/anufor
nelib.press/adc-69384/0615949010
chargeprotect.com/c/eimhir-ltd-london-gb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Project Paperclip. Nazis were put into all kinds of posititions including secretagencies like the german Bundes Nachrichtendienst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
and the CIA

The nato as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

Mengele fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look

there are rumors around that the scientist of project paperclip were communicating with each other, as well as with people outside the country which could mean they did US funded research in secret for the remainings of NatSoc germany.

in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.

also the UFO sightings in the first 2 posts hint towards the nazis at least working for 20 years after the war

the ones put into position in secret agencies might as well have covered up all the workings of the nazis

WE

Requesting document dump from the previous thread.

even got a few new ones for you

forgot to mention (have to change it sometime) KSK stands for "kraftstrahlenkanone" or "energybeamcannon". "SS-E-IV" stands for "SS-Entwicklungsstelle-IV" or "SS-Developmentoffice-IV" and not "SS-Einheit-IV", "SS-Unit-IV as i thought first. only found out recently

Have some about Vril engine and Shamballa?

Fuck off with your stupid bullshit faggot. Hurt durr keksburg ufo hurt durr.

nothing about the engine specivically, just another plan about the vril 7. and haunebu III additionally.

Pic 1&2 you can find under
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
Witness 1 - page 91
Witness 2 - page 88

However: There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

be careful with that many hurr durrs. even if its only ironic…

was probably just the way he articulates himself usually. i guess he just cant do it any other way

also kikemods anchored the thread…

Very interested in anything else you've got to dump. Haven't seen most of this before.

most of the pics i have posted. already. usually i keep it a bit back so i have stuff to bump, but since the thread is anchored it doesnt really matter i guess.
either way the last 2 pics were made from the USS trepang in arctic waters in 1971.
Note: there is supposed to be a polar opening on the north and southpole, as well as a rumored entrance somewhere in the mountains of tibet. so its interesting that in the arctic regions apparently UFOs shoot out of the water

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

Pic 2 is an instruction or description rather on how the glocke works allegedly. an user mentioned it could be a scalar device used to draw energy out of the vortex in the ether which then can be used as energysupply, propulsion, weapon, or in case of the glocke maybe all of it. but honestly i know to few about this.

i should also add that all the hollow earth stuff with the maps and instructions inclusively the letters in pic 3 and 4 were released by the KGB somewhen in 2014. at least every source i found says so and i didnt find any source able to debunk it.

UFOs are lso no new phenomena
pic 1 is a painting in Biserica Manastirii, or Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord".

Now this will sound crazy, but i do believe there is a chance that when the bible says someone went to heaven without dying, it could have very well meant they boarded a UFO. the civilization inside the earth, if actually existent, and are indeed the origin of the people mentioned in would be further advanced than we can imagin and even back then would have such technology. the hindu scriptures talk of virmanas, which were castles or even cities of god flying in the sky. the anunaki, which many believe have been aliens, would actually be native to earth, or at least here since the beginning of our existence residing inside the earth as the "ant-friends" of the hopilegends say, and occasionally would be checking up on the surface. possibly the rapture will be even done with UFOs.
Project bluebeam, considering this, could have 3 possible uses:
disguise the angels, hollowearthers, or however you want to call them, maybe even with help of the nazis, as alien invaders making us reject them.
make an invasion of demons seem like friendly aliens first so we dont fight them
fake an alien invasion from scratch in order to unite us under a great threat and create a one world government.

This shit's wild. Any solid documentaries out there I can use as a jumping off point? How can I get started looking into this?

Hey OP, if you get tired of the thread being anchored, you can post one up on /tok/

looking into UFO sightings and legends of agartha/hollow earth. showing that nasa is pretty much faking their stuff as well as other spaceagencies is also necessary as otherwise there would be pictures of the openings. look into witnessreports of back then where they talk about UFOs for example the PDF of seems promising even though i honestly didnt read any other than the pages i posted yet. also witnessreports of today and maybe you find some that fits the plans posted here.

Also i made a discord since the threads get shut down all the time
discord.me/anufor
Password: Holla Forumsisalwaysright

so far its concentrated on the UFO along with a bit of NASA stuff even though its silent right now. but if some other /xpol/theme comes up many are interested i will make another channel for that. as long as you dont spamm the chat everyone is welcome and im happy for every new one looking into it

does that have any traffic?

Growing. The board is dark, but the posters are dedicated and intelligent. Quality over quantity.

true. but from what i see its more about magic/esoterism and the occult. not sure if they would like to see this thread there

This technologh was derived from magic/esotericism and the occult.

true. and i guess hollowearth fits in there too.
so are you certain people will like it over there? if so im going to make the thread there

I'm the BO

well ok then.

I can't promise you that you'll get explosive speed for responses though, but you won't get your thread anchored and the responses you get will be high quality, as well as have very interesting perspectives. There's a growing interest in the works of Serrano, and he strongly supports these theories, having ventured far in search of the Reich and having had many discussions with those who survived. Speaking of, FIND THIS BOOK! Please?

well, now its too late either way, posted already.
about the book, i hear of it the first time. the name, the final battalion however rings a bell. im sure i heard or read it before

The PDF seems to be non-existent as far as searching has gone. Everything put out by the 55 club, may as well be ordained by the Reich, or at least those who survived. The name, The Final Battalion is the name given to those who escaped the fall of Berlin and went to Antarctica. I'll likely end up having to purchase this one, though I'm just assuming that ordering these books gets you put on a watchlist, so waiting until I have a better situation for ordering it.

nelib.press/adc-69384/0615949010
according to the comments you can create a free trial account and then download it there

Do these ever work?…

as i said, according to the comments. but they could very well be fake comments to draw people into it

Did some digging, Eimhir ltd runs this. chargeprotect.com/c/eimhir-ltd-london-gb
Looks like "verification" is getting a credit card number.

ah, should have expected something like that