Beyond Thunderdome

Only hipster plebs hate on this movie
Arguably best entry of the whole franchise.
Third act was the only good part before that is dull af

Hotwheels is Master
Pig Farmer is Blaster

They run barter town

Who run bartertown?

CripplePig run barter town

Embargo lifted?

Why the fuck was gyro captain a different character from gyro pilot.
They were the same damned actor.

SAY LOUD

Same character, why Max recognizes him and knows he has an aircraft. His son is no doubt from the chubby blonde in RW.

cripplepig run bartertown….

CripplePig Run Bartertown!!!

EMBARGO LIFTED

This thread is good. Remember when memes were more than just the FAS face of some cuckime girl with impact font plastered all over it?

I remembermember the long long ago.

We don't need another hero, because Master Blaster runs Bartertown!

Just to add: In (((current year))), this movie will never be made, because the villian is a literal retard, controlled by a disabled person. And both are white males

Miss /svidya/ too. Goons ruin everything.

Don't forget there was only one black in the whole movie and she was a bad guy.
Problematic/10

But Master Blaster is already two men, so with their opponent isn't that three men in the Thunderdome?

Thunderdome was pretty damn good, but Road Warrior will always be the best. I agree about the original though,

WE SWIZZ NOW

I literally can remember any shit from the first movie and i can't remember any line or anyone besides Feral Kid on the second.
But i can remember Thunderdome script like if i watched it a hundred of times before

How exactly did the government helped her make those millions to deserve to put their paws on it to pay for niggers welfare and lobbies?

hahaha Gumfp btfo

I too love it when American niggers complain about how evil racist America is, then become millionaires in America because of all the evil racists giving them money (because that's what evil racists do) and then flee with their wealth to diversify Europe instead of gratefully returning some that wealth to the land which gave them their success. I love it when niggers are both a tax burden and a wealth sink at the same time all because they white people. Obviously, since most niggers are a tax burden, I should love it when one who isn't becomes a wealth sink. At least we have her """music""".

If there were any justice, all Tina Turner songs would come with a tariff if she wants to sell her shitty music in America.

That's EXACTLY what I have been saying! He should really read Ayn Rand.

what do you expect from a Trump fan?

Well it has basically Bane.

Humungus is a big guy.

I guess I never thought to ask but, why do you think Humungus wears the mask?

Best film ever fam.

can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

2>Fury Road >>>> 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

Ringmaster stole the show tbh

2>1>3>a metric fuckton of shit>Feminist Road

I don't care how doomed it would have been, Miller should've done the fourth one with a past-prime Mel back in the early 2000s as per the original plan. To show how years and decades of the Wasteland has taken its toll on the common man who now forms a dying breed in a world that too is dying.

triggered mgtow. reported

They hired a feminist consultant for Fury Road.

Fury Road was not a bad movie and if you're here posting about how you don't like it, you're lying to us and most of all to yourself.

Fury Road was a bad movie and if you're here posting about how you like it, you're lying to us and most of all to yourself.

Can't argue against those trips

Trips confirm Fury Road is shit.

The only thing good that came out of it was the SHINY AND CHROME memes. I wanted the villains to win. :(

WITNESS ME BITCH

Don't remember Turner ever playing the race card, if anything she probably hates niggers more than us since one exploited and tormented her for decades.

Better question: if one were to extricate his face from it would he expire?

That would be heavily agonizing.

MMBT was good, and I still watch it once in a while, but the stupid kids ruined it. They were the ewoks of the MM universe.

Does ya membuh? Wills ya give us the tell?

Biker gang. Max kills Night Rider. Goose gets burned alive. Max goes on vacation for some reason. Gang runs down his old lady and his stupid kid in the street. Max gets revenge with his blown Ford Falcon.

He's a humongous guy

This. Savannah was a qt though.

MM3 deserves more respect. First three were all equal if you think of them as different genres.

MM - revenge flick
MM2 - action flick
MM3 - family adventure flick
FR - total shit

didn't she play as Peter Pan?

Dunno but she could blow on my flute, if you catch my meaning.

It shouldn't have been turned into a family adventure. There's already tons of sanitized movies to cover that niche, like Indiana Jonestein.