Polish government remains defiant

Sanctions would be preferable to migrants, declares Polish government

Speaking on Polish radio, interior minister Mariusz Błaszczak said agreeing to European Union quotas would “certainly be worse” than any punishment Brussels could give them and stated that Poland would never surrender to economic pressure.

His astonishing comments this morning could result in Poland being sanctioned and stripped of its voting rights in the EU, with France's President Macron declaring that the EU needs to use all its power to "bring to heel, the regimes in Hungary and Poland".

Brussels officials yesterday urged Poland to discuss a breach of the law of not accepting any migrants rather than enforce any punishment against Warsaw.

The Polish Minister insisted that the current PiS government in Poland would be willing to withstand any amount of economic hardship, rather than subject Poland to what he described as "barbaric hordes". "Our job as a government is to ensure the safety of our nation, our blood and our children and we cannot fulfil these aims if we allow these 'so-called refugees' to enter Poland."

express.co.uk/news/world/805756/Poland-migrants-European-Union-Mariusz-B-aszczak-penalties

archive.is/iBAnf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Kaczyński
thehome
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/16/poland-approves-bill-outlawing-phrase-polish-death-camps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

A BIT OF PRUSSIA LIVES ON THROUGH POLAND

SIEG HEIL

Accept immigration in your neighborhood and Israel before pushing it in Poland, bastards.

Now poles will stab stupid leftist french fucks. You asked for it, your natural selection, bitch.

So how much longer until poland leaves the EU as well?

First Poland must buy some Rafales.. no, some Eurofighters, erm well no, actually there's no need for European shit…

Working on the Gripen would have been cool.

Fucking fire ants in the urethra would be preferable to migrants.

Polish PM denouncing immigration and liberal governments.

Poland is in EU for the German and French gibs, just like the other poorer countries. When cucks give you money, why not accept, after all. That means Poland will leave EU only once the gibs stop.

I wish a kurwa would. God bless Polska for not cucking to the EU.

polexit when?

Women need to stay out of politics though.

RIDE ON HUSSARS

Of course; you can eventually get rid of the sanctions but immigrants are forever.

They've survived worse.

How do the Poles do it?

History of communism invading, trying to erase al "intelligentsia" and non government forces popping up all over the world, not just Poland, that maintain the Polish Language, Culture, History, and Ethics.
No Pope, No Government, No Force of Arms can defeat a people that will never submit.

the guy who controls Western Europe's largest military? that's not good.

No, the guy who controls French military.

pic related is average pole

Everything wen't better that expectations

fuck ya that guys got some nice veins

Prussia and Russia became united under the same ideology of Karl Marx. Poland is nothing like them. Poland rejects cultural marxism that demands they take in Muslim invaders.

The Soviet Union is dead. Prussia is dead. Economic Marxism was revealed a sham. They reject the neo Hegelians. The enemy is not a country, but an ideology. The final boss is cultural Marxism, and Poland has not yet fallen.

She looks like a kike, i have heard polish nationalists saying most polish politicians are kikes or crypto and the nationalism there is just anti-russian shit.

Do not speak of things which you fail to comprehend. neither proper Prussia nor Russia exist today as a nation-state, but as an ideal of European greatness. When I evoke the vaterland and the motherland, I refer to the spirituality of once great militaristic States, and not the national exoskeleton parasites which bear their shells. O No, no, no! These two proper States were once Leviathans of virtue and rectitude, feared by their enemies and revered by their friends. Although the communist borrows the moniker of German and Russian, he is an internationalist at heart and nothing more.

Lol.

Nothing wrong with being anti russian when russia literally considers you russian soil and you a foreigner on your own land.
RIDF won't change the fact that until you genocide all of a people, they will not be lost if they do not submit to you.

shit, tell me where to send my btc. they can make up for sanctions with donations from us

The V4 nations just need to give up on the gibs already, it’s over. They got a good amount of money totally free. If they leave now before the EU army is formed then there is a chance they will have managed to get one over on the EU before they managed to collect what it is they were really paying for all along.

Tactically speaking it will be of a great service to Europe as a whole. Once the EU manage to form a central army then it’ll take at least one war to take them down.

There is the question though of who the hell would be dumb enough to give their life for the EU.

The EU doesn’t plan on giving anyone a choice in the matter, this is a group that will gladly have your loved ones killed by invaders and cover up the fact so as to traffic in more invaders all to further their perverted goal.

The pertinent question in my opinion is how the EU, a shambles of an organisation that can only achieve its means via bribery and underhanded tricks manage to convince numerous centuries established militaries to hand over central command to them. This could cause more than the fracturing and demise of the EU. If governments demand that their militaries hand over power then they may well refuse, and when a military refuses to comply with a government you have yourself a coup.

>bring to heel, the regimes in Hungary and Poland

LITERALLY HITLER

PLEASE GAS PARIS ALREADY

Damn right, Poland won't be caught in the middle this time around.

What do you think the Muslims are for user?

They will happily take up arms against Poland.

Anytime somebody brings up "but immigrants bring in shekels!!!" (which is a lie), this should be your response.

That's nice, she's doing more for the people of Poland with that speech than just about any western leader, so I really don't give a fuck about your idealistic scenario where ever leader looks perfect and meets every last criteria you have. With the world the way it is right now, I'm more than happy to support anybody doing what she's doing.

Prussia collapsed because it willingly chose to collapse. Wilhelm II was a weak leader. Marx's and Engel's ideology was not suppressed in Prussia. Prussia is responsible for Russia's October Revolution. Prussia is responsible for Germany's November Revolution.

Everything you've come to hate is Prussia's fault. But as I stated in my original post, we're not at war with a country, we're at war with an ideology. Prussia doesn't not exist but the ideology of cultural marxism has metastasized anyway. Everything you liked about Russia, and Prussia, and Germany is dead. The best of these bloodlines are dead. The modern countries that share their former names are not the same countries you romanticize. Cultural marxist ideology has spread its spores across most of Western Europe and the Americas now. Most of our leaders are weak like Wilhelm II. It's time to let go of the past.

They can’t even be bothered to turn up to appointments for their FREE medical care half of the time. The VAST majority don’t work (unless it’s in the black market on top of their gibs), they can’t even be bothered to empty their own bins in their free housing. Do you really think they will go into battle and risk their lives if the EU asks them? Hell no, they would refuse and if given no choice (doubtful) they will just slip off the radar and be nowhere to be found.

The best way to argue against shekels shills is to make a comparison with colonialism. Colonialism improved the economies of colonized countries, but it was still an injustice. The Zionist Jews have made Palestine a relatively prosperous place, for example, but this doesn't excuse their ethnic cleansing.

The key is making people understand that immigration is a form of colonialism and ethnic cleansing - what we call White genocide.

I fucking hate Płaszczak and rest of those commies, but I hope PiS will unwittingly help to destroy EU. I hope that EU will cut off gibs and claim that we need to pay because we are too white, so normalfags cannot say anymore that "EU is good for us because germoney"

They might suck and they hardly delivered on many of their promises, but by god they didn't let shitskins in and that has to be the single greatest issue solved right in post-communist Poland.

You sound like a kike

Then why are they being anti-EU, anti-mudslime, and pro-white if they are just "anti-russian" and have no other redeeming qualities?

Russia was empire before concept of nation state was concieved in 19th century.

People who created EU by signing Lisbon Treaty are anti EU. OK…

Do you think Brexit was pro-EU as well?

Why would they work for the EU? If they refuse to fight, what will the powers that be in the EU do about it? As of right now, cops are afraid to go into certain Muslim areas, how do you think they'll enforce a draft? The only people willing to die for the EU are retarded leftists, which are being corralled in the their cucksheds between mudslimes who want to rape their daughters and rural, rightist white Euros who will love to get the chance to murder leftists with Russian/American/Polish arms.

But shitskins didn't wanted to be in Poland because there was no gibs. In one day they would be back in Germany. PiS imported 2mln chochołs instead.

They stated numerous times that they want pierestrojka to save EU, keeped PO law that allows to police population by other EU states forces and shilled for EU military (until new USA admin told them it's a no-no few months ago). PiS is bunch of slimy liars.

Then there will be military pressure. They've already started pushing the narrative that Poland and Hungary is controlled by "antidemocratic" governments. EU will invade them within a few years if not stopped.

Well that's the thing about PiS, they're don't have to try much because everyone knows that with PO we'd have the exact same shit except with refugees on top of it. PiS is not good in most aspects but at least they do a few things right.

This. It will be whites conscripted to fight whites, while the rapefugees are promoted to try and interbreed with lonely, desperate white women.

The problem that situation will be is the generation of numale cucks they've created will not fight and protest it. They cant suddenly change the propoganda from muslim terrorist to white bloke from poland is #1 enemy.

lol no

They're already working on a EU army breh.

They will use german Holla Forums LARPers tripping on muh Prussia.

She looks like she just BTFO immigrants

What you heard goes against what we are seeing.

The little I know about the Polski is that they have a very strong national identity that can exist indepently from external influences.

Kaczyński is confirmed kike, Macierewicz and Szydło propably too. Duda wife is jewess. They all work for ZOG

Poland has every right to hate Russia.

At least they are doing something. Honestly they are better than any other alternative in Poland currently. They are still fucking kikes though. On a question:

Jarosław Kaczyński the leader of PiS party replied

Not ready for fucking what? It's purely post judea communist thinking. Commies were so afraid of the populace that they would put people in jail for having BB guns. After communism was abolished polish people could finally buy BB guns legally even on sunday markets where fruits were sold. Nobody fucking started to shoot each other.
Polish nation is one of the most disarmed nations in the world. On 100 citizens there are 1.3 guns available according to one-europe.info. If somebody decides to fuck us up he's going to have a field day WW2 style. Or even worse alternative: a eurocrat kike gets in power and decides it's ok to put polish people in jail just because they disagree with EU politics/moralism.

In Poland you CAN'T get license if you want to use a gun to protect yourself and your family unless you can prove you're in a real danger and even then it would probably be impossible because police would get on your ass. It's considered to be mentally unstable to want a gun to protect yourself.
The only real way to get a gun license is to either be part of the hunting circle, sport club or work in security. It's a long and costly process. Around 1100 eur by my estimates to get a license and a gun. Fuck this shit nobody has time(or money) for that.

Nice, Poland has to redeem itself for WW2

Jews hate Poland, cause Poland are some of the only Whites who can play the Holohoax card according to official narrative. Its harder for Jews to call them anti-semitic.

For What Jew?

What about black markets?

To be honest I don't know, but I would imagine the cost and risk is high.

Sport and/or collecting is the way to go if you want to own funs in Poland, however it still requires some paperwork and time to get a license.
Check pics related for detailed info.

For the horrors of communism, for having a nuclear rocket dispenser in kaliningrad at their border among other things.
Fuck off. Neither the EU, the russians are their friends, the americans only in relation to them being there as a meatshield against russia,
Westslavs are in a tight spot.

Daily reminder that being anti-Russian is just as much a part of being a nationalist as anti-EU if you're in an eastern Euro country. Russia might not be as explicitely kiked as EU, but it's still a multinational empire that absolutely loves to fuck shit up in this region.

pic related

Build it yourself. Check out Lutys 9mm smg, very easy to build and can be easily improved on. Add a buckstock, rifled barrel and some sights and you are ready to go.

Doesn't help much if what you need to load it with is just as hard to get a hold of.

I just realized, that we live in the timeline, in which poland becomes the leading european nation

Easy, buy lots of empty 9mm casings for Jewelery and then load them with armstrong's mix made from matchboxes, and capguncaps for primers, and bullets made from melted scrap metal. Easy!

I seriously hope you guys have place for half-breeds. It's your fault after all people like half-Poles exist.

Poles showed they were like the Uman Manda to the Russians and Germans and Prussians and Austrians, only they were civilized and had no horses.

It's the other way around. Prussians have a little bit of Prus blood, which are related to Lithuanians, who are only leashed by the looming power of Russia and a border to Poland (whom they hate for some reason even though they formed together the largest European empire in history).

Pic related. Farming loosh for Jesus, Kek, Son, Sun, whatever name you give to the avatar of the supreme god. Jesus might as well be Svarog: both never laughed, weren't nice at all, and were althroughourtly pretty grim.

Yeah, (((Russians))).

Poland still has their own currency, opts out of every optional EU regulation and in general has few ties to Brussels they couldn't just sever overnight.

They rightly took the gibs while the gibbing was hot. Not sure how the EU would handle the Polish immigrants in western Europe if they pull out. If they deport them, they'd bring even more money back to the homeland.

Into the gaschamber you go, Shlomo.
Oy vey, how dare those evil Russians protect their territory from being assimilated into one global government?!
Let me guess, muh feminism, muh human rights, muh faggots?

Daily reminder this is how desperately they are shilling.

Some of you Americans have no idea how bad the soviet union was. And you never will.

The current president of Poland had his brother killed by Putin. You dumb niggers cannot into easter european politics

The only reason Poland, Hungary and Belarus don't break off to themselves is they rightly fear Russia.

While small, these three nations reject cultural Marxism and have decent militaries. But fucking Russia……….

It's not EU membership that protects Poland from Russia, it's NATO membership. Poland is in the EU just for gibs, not for military protection.

Belrus is still a quasi vassal of Russia and is a poor shithole because of it but they dont wanna get Ukrained so they dont try and leave.

Wow fuck off, our vassal.
Yeah that's right. Prussia was our vassal, under Poland. Have fun cleaning my shoes

Maybe it is because Russia is one of our biggest enemies? Pilsudski(a great Polish leader) even considered to cooperate with Germany against Russia. Although he preferred to get rid of both countries, see 1934 invasion plan which involved a French-Polish invasion of Germany. (Of course the french immediately said no)

At least I'm proud of being a Pole. Seeing our history and seeing our present time, may the future bring us prosper…

Also fuck you all of you kikes who do not even understand Central and Eastern European politics but instead go " Muh Russia"

How legit is NATO though? Trump is talking about dissolving it.

I agree, fellow anonymous poster, hopefully NATO will liberate the poor Russians from their wicked dictatorship soon enough!

Trump was talking about dissolving it because cuckistan wasn't fullfilling the member obligations of investing at least 2% of their GDPs into their armies.

Yeah, don't be a dick. Russia is too powerful for those types of schennagins, even with the full might of NATO.

Tusk will betray us if he sign sanction for Poland, but it doesn't matter for him, most people in Poland treat him like a rat becouse he is a puppet of Merkel. It's better to go away from EU than allow to muslim-refugees enter to Poland. Germany, Franch and England - Their borders are open, in england police walks without guns, in germany girls affraid of beeing rape on the fucking swiming pool. We don't want to live like this and no one can force us to this kind of living. Well, the major of london said "the terrorist's attacks are the part of living in big city." I don't think so, there was no assasination in mine.>>9975916

You used a meme about your own double think in your post smart guy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Kaczyński

So, with my home milled and self rifled zip gun, loaded with matchbox capgun ammo… what will my combat efficiency be in practice?

I like the do it yourself attitude, don't get me wrong, I'm just wondering if I'd be much deadlier with my bow that I've practiced with for years.

Thanks for the info anyways.

Was. Trump now likes NATO and says it's great. Presumably Trump talking shit about NATO was a negotiation tactic.

NATO is legit because being in NATO is essentially a euphemism for "being protected by America". Poland being protected from Russia by the US military is worth a hell of a lot more than being protected by Germany and France.

Kek. If Russians actually decided to attack, Poland would be thrown under the bus instantly. What can those few troops located in Poland do against the whole Russian army? Trying to stop them before they controlled Poland is impossible and chasing them out would mean they're losing the war hard enough to fire off the nukes.

Not to mention America would throw Poland under the bus for not taking in rapefugees.

We have got to live with that risk. At least your country isn't in danger of being invaded(ignoring the globalists).
Same with WW2. Britain and France promised us that they will defend us… Oh look, they did literally nothing until Germany took over France, since France just waved the white flag…

Still, Poland never surrendered and even today we will never surrender to any alien force.

Ahh yes of course I needed a fair and unbiased source like RT.

FUCKIN POLAND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

If America were willing to throw Poland under the bus, do you really think they'd fair any better under the protection of the EU? Get real.

Prussia is also where forced public schooling (indoctrination) first started.

They don't give a fuck about you, fam. You're just a convenient spot to deploy troops to, when they want to put pressure on Russia.

Maybe because Russia needs to be pressured since they essentially do not listen to anyone…
Just ask every country neighbouring Russia, every single one of them will tell you that Russia is aggressive.

I get that you fucking lardasses see the world as black and white, but it don't. Fucking brit/pol/ tier post.

Checked
It's a deadly weapon for compact spaces, and allows you to have not only a ghost gun but also ghost ammo
Secondly, Much harder and deadlier firepower than even the cops have access to, provided you do driveby shootings and get up close, as the accuracy is a bit shit. Different tools for different jobs. Vid related.

When Russians invade they kill most the men burn everything down rape most the women then import Russians. No matter what you Americans say you have no fucking clue what it is to live in the shadow of a hostile empire. Everything Russia lost in the last hundread years they want back its no big secret.

I'm an American you presumptuous cunt.

But russia is fren :?

Really, the omptimum solution for Eastern Europe would be intermarium. Too bad it will never actually materialize because we all hate each other too.

Yeah, you got a point.

That video was somewhat unsettling. I just don't get how people can defend laws against normal, honest people arming themselves when you see how easy it is for criminals to get their hands on shit.

You couldn't be more obvious….

Russia is aggressive the same way NK and Syria are. Or for that matter Lybia and Phillipines. Anyone who's not playing by the (((rules))) is aggresive and needs freedumbs.

(check'em)

O kurwa, you want to get killed.
thehome gunsmith.com/CaselmanAPMG.shtml

Protip: this isn't 1940's and Russia is not USSR. You should be worried about muslim invasion courtesy of Mossad/CIA, aka ISIS. If anything, Russia will be the ones to come to your rescue after the EU fucks you over.

Im so fucking jealous of poles. Come join the UK outside of that cult, bring hungary too.

This

Hi (((Antoni)))

Word you should use is "occupied"
How people even lurking on Holla Forums can be so bluepilled?

Pretty naive.

And this is what we Poles call Western Arrogance in action.

Either you have cucks in the west or simply complete utter retards.

Posting funny image isn't going to help you, when ISIS comes or Macron sends NATO to bomb your ass and "bring them to heel", which btw isn't even an original phrase and he's just parotting what Clinton said in 1995 during Bosnia war.

Beautiful.

Macron ain't sending shit. The wannabe hardass rhetoric is a sign of panic, because the EU is increasingly fucked with every passing day. It's one thing for the top dog, US, to start an action against a nation already in a state of open war, and another entirely to attack one that's part of the fucking alliance when you're just a sideshow like France.

The kikes may very well want to just shoot the Poles, but they can't. If they could pull off a military coup to install EU as a federal government, they would have done it already.

How fucking disconnected from reality are you?
We are in NATO and we are one of the only 4 countries which fullfill the 2% requirement. How would you even justify a war against us? There is literally nothing going on in our country and only the Russians are actively trying to dehumanize us via propaganda. Well, yes the western media is doing this as well, but not the same extent as the Russian.

The only way Russia will "rescue" us is by invading our country again, which we will greet with fire, death and destruction. We do like to have NATO in our country, because it makes harder for the West to cuck out in case shit gets serious.

You're the one who's disconnected from reality. You're one false flag away from being bombed for "muh childrens". Don't think it won't happen. Macron getting elected put the rothschilds in direct control of europe. You have no fucking clue.

based Poland
Invade France, please.

The people of Poland consider Russia to be a threat, and that's why they take NATO seriously. Whether or not their concerns are warranted is irrelevant.

yes, yes, yes.

these people are not only a drain for tax money. they also ruin everything they touch.

smart move.

(checked)

See

There will be no bombing. Calm your tism. If you had an IQ above room temperature you'd realize that the kikes are trying to force a strongman image of their own, and failing hard - because everyone knows they cannot actually do anything about it.

I don't get your point, but your statement is misdirected as I'm not from "west"

This might as well be a retranslation of the fourteen fucking words.

Speak for yourself. Those "we" were called useful idiots back in the day

Russia has annexed land from 2 of it neighbors in the last 10 years and its leader is a KGB agent. Protip the USSR never ended.

Because that doesn't sound like a master at all.

What Polish people think is relevant when discussing who Poland allies itself with and why. Are you being deliberately dense?

FBI here, can you spoonfeed me step-by-step on how to create this makeshift firearm?

You're a funny faggot aren't you top kek.
Hi shill, pic related.

Incorrect. They covered their bases, holohoax "denial" is illegal in Poland as is National Socialism, which not to mention is almost universally hated.

To me as a Pole, the whole "based Poland" meme seems far off. Maybe because the "based" policies are a norm to me.

wrong video but relevant to other user's conversation. Ment to post this

Steroids doesn't count as genetics user

Oy vey, are you implying that our controlled opposition Izaak Singer is jew? Are you some conspiracy theorist?

Fuck off, cuck. Prussia was always subhuman scum and nothing but subhuman scum. Not fit to clean my fucking boots.

Poles better start having kids, and as many as possible, because the EU will happily kill as many of you as possible to make you bend the knee.

Based Poland.

Because it takes one to know one.
They know why the immigrants want to come, because they are playing the same game on Britain and Germany.
Why would economic invaders support other economic invaders? Doesn't make sense, so they don't.

t. Asshurt pole

Slawa bracie!

Numbers.

I feel like I'm watching an important fork in history unfold regarding this specific event.

I know what side I'm on. Godspeed Polish allies

Pathetic. Why does Ahmed even let you have internet in your cuckshed anyway?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

many poles dislike russia, because for them russia is synonymous with communism. It makes me sad, we all know that jews were behind the communist revolution in russia and they were they majority in ussr goverment and KGB. Poland and russia should be friends, we're very similar, we're slavs lile czechs and slovakians… First pic is slovakian highlanders, second is polish.

The best option I can think of for ameriburgers and other whites who want to help Poland would be to move to Czech Republic which shares a border with Poland and is quite literally considering adding their own second amendment, and has wonderful gun laws.

After all, if you had a length of hose and your neighbor's house caught fire, what would you do? You'd pick up that hose and go help, right?

t. Czech ;]

At this point, Poland might want to consider calling them back. They're going to need all the fighting men they can get soon, I fear.

(Czech'd and heil'd)

No former Warsaw nation that joined NATO gets my pity. You did a dumb thing and you know it.

Same but more so for any territory that was USSR and joined Nato. Tards.

Must be nice having all the answers.

Stop being autistic, you have no clue what you're talking about.

I had such a good time in the Czech Republic last time I went to Europe. I loved it. I might consider a permanent residence there so I'd be close to the action when the happening happens.

The Baltic states are indefensible. Poland is the only former Warsaw pact nation that deserves it…the rest? Pure stupidity.

You're not a head of state. You never will be, thank God. You have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about. Stop making an ass of yourself.

Stop taking the bait dummy.

Based Holla Forumsand.

Balls of STEEL

No they absolutely fucking shouldn't. All a Polish-Russian friendship is going to accomplish is a possible Neo-Soviet take-over and a flooding of more Jews. What does Russia even have? Shitty ass Soviet weapons? What use is Russia to Poland, at least with the west you get actual fucking weapons. As a holol trusting Russia is a BAD fucking idea, look where it's got us.

Don't make me fucking laugh.

I bet a fucking shekels worth that you are not even Russian. You are some dumb burger teenager.
This is absolutely true, faggot.
Yeah dude, it's not like Russia didn't invade Belarus and Ukraine or anything, just drop down your guard, goy!

Opinion discarded.
You can go ahead and keep sucking that soros color revolution cock you dumb fuck.

You are the soros kike here.
Western Kikes and Eastern Kikes, bad news. Choose none.

Poland is the key to europe's revival.
Its already the center for the resurrection of HEMA and the art of weapon and armor smithing, Currently it is the center for an antisemitism movement (that we can hope eventually ends up on jewish doorsteps), tomorrow it will bear fascist fruit, I know it well.
Europe lives and dies in poland, I can promise that.

Into the gaschamber you go, Shlomo.
Jesus fucking christ. Kill all mongol rapists (except the Finns).

Big mouth when you are licking the toilet of an occupied cucked state right now. Typical poolish tbh.

Sssh, you are muh D&Cing.

NATO is a direct extention of jewish authority over the goyim which turns every country it takes in into a protectorate of the USA. No nation should have foreign troops stationed on it's soil let alone rely on them for anything. If you read Machiavelli, you would know that relying on foreigners to handle military matters basically means you giving up your sovereignty to them.

Hi D&C shill

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Why don't you just go to pooland yourself and spout propaganda there. I'm sure as your slavic hwite brothers, they would welcome you. Do you really believe that the mystery meat from ZOG will actually move here to fight for a hwhite Neo USSR ?
They can't even protect a few statues.

How many times do I have to tell you to filter and report and stop taking the bait nigger

There we go the mask is off and the shill showed his true face and intent to D&C whites.

They just called Prussia less than them, which is untrue. Funny how some spics of Europe can always talk shit to other Euros but not the other way around. Why don't you clean my toilet, subhuman?

That has got to be the most KC-tier image I've ever seen.
t.historian

Hi D&C shill

Like I said, you can go to poland and start filming yourself preaching to them about the how the USSR benefited them and how they should become a vassal for Russia again. If the reponse is positive I will not say anything on this subject ever again. Go on.

How about these?

Don't know? How low IQ are you? Can't even write something witty and original?

Poland has best ovens for you

Hi D&C shill

KEK

Not with the Holohoax laws. And the number of ex commies and kikes in their goverment.

Good on them.

Don't worry, Polish brick layers work very fast, make very nice ovens. Hell, we work so fast, we didn't even have to put the smoke stack up until after we burned the Jew.

SOON we bake again

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/16/poland-approves-bill-outlawing-phrase-polish-death-camps
Bibi the king hebe himself agrees to this.

Please hire me for your bricklaying company, I will work for soap and lampshades.

Hello there 70's decade. Pro tip, there's no USSR anymore.

Oh, so just give up and be a vassal then. Ok. YOU go tell the poles that in poland. Please record it and show us the reaction. We will be all very interested.

Shouldn't you worship Allah right now?

That image needs fixing.

You are pathetic and should lose your job. Fuck off already you dumb kike.

Yet I don't. Funny, (1).

If you think I'm suggesting submission to either NATO or Neo USSR, you are more retarded than I thought, subhumans. Do you even read? Are you even literate?

For the sake of distinction "Jewish-European" and "Jewish-Arab" might be worth introducing into the common vernacular. Make it clear that jews attempt to blend in by diluting their blood unless they're in the desert, then they look like t*rkroaches with bigger noses.

Might be because it is a new day and I replied because you are behaving like an utter retard today. Where is your mudslim master?

You're the one here preaching hate of Russia, not me.

You have Ukrainian sister, we hire you and your brothers for our van registered in many company names. Jew infestation very serious, need many such strong men.

I don't have one, but your is fucking your relatives, I would wager.

Why wouldn't a nationalist hate russia? They still boast about muh ussr, muh holohoax and they have that same commie parade every year. And Jewtin jails nationalists all the time, so there is that.

Oh wow. He just keeps on going with his red scare, it so pathetic.

kek

I'm not denying the Russians let their rape babies from the far east off their leashes in Eastern Germany, the second image is fucking hilarious that leaf land voted no. That webm though shows how fucked Europe is overall when it comes to getting petroleum though, either get to deal with Russians, or some form of kike.

As seen by this thread, all the poles here have reaffirmed their hatred for the mongol rape horde.
If you are so inclined to think this is just shilling, take a plane to poland and start filimg yourself talking to them.

He KEEPS GOING.
There's a cozy oven out there, waiting for you, kike.

Typical, no action and just words. And the ovens aint gonna be built where Holohoax refutation is illegal, subhuman.

Whoa we got an internet tough guy over here, watch out.

Just give us a video of poles in poland cheering as you praise russia,

Give me a video of you fucking a fat nigger cock and we can talk :^)

I forgive Rosja, just as I forgive Niemcy. They help in great game called "Rape the Jew."

Poles, doing things with a legal permit.

=HAHAHAHA=

(((It can't happen again Goy, this piece of paper will stop Poles like other pieces of paper don't.)))

Yeah, Russia never invaded neighbor-countries.

Go to hell, russian shill.

I guess you guys are having a very productive morning shift over in tel aviv.

How very democratic and civilised. Farage was right. We didn't vote for them or shit like rapefugees. Many European countries voted against it but it didn't matter. The EU hates democracy. It is all of a sham. Poland is thinking for a future where their wives and daughters aren't raped and blown to pieces while their cuck husbands and fathers masturbate in the corner ready to prep Muhammad like cuck European countries.

Putin is coming! He is going to invade Suwałki any day now! What to do? Maybe we need annex next state and push NATO further east to calm him down? Please Shlomo, take those shekels and send more Freedom Fighters!

France has erred greatly.

wtf is it with these B A S E D votes from all Euro nations to abstain and from Americans to even decline?? And why are all these shit countries who never saw a German except for fat tourists saying yes? This was in CY-1??

I have no idea what that vote is even for, not really, or how it's supposed to relate to the argument.

Its what French do.

Regardless of ancestry, Jews are never White bro. Never ever.

What?
Wat?
wat

As a Brit I can provide many examples of this.
The greatest enemy of the Frenchman is not the Briton or the Englishman. It is the Frenchman.

Based on the context and filename it would seem Putin submitted the vote which also explains why all the nations you would usually expect to back Jewish censorship were suddenly against it. It would be interesting to know what the goal of the bill actually was. It must have contained something that triggers wealthy nations except Russia.

Yeah, well, the greatest enemy of all of Europe is the fucking Eternal Anglo there fucktooth, so keep ur blood-sausage inna ya fish'nchips or ah'l sok u inna gobba m8, swar awn'i mum.

… But you're right, you dirty Anglican Jew-whore, the French are basically the Germans' retarded gay smelly cousins that converted to Islam and sneer at you for not liking their crusty bread and hairy unwashed twats while blowing cigarette smoke in their own babies' faces.

We just love our freedom.
Something the continentals simply can't stand us having.

But let us return to the Frenchman and his stupidity.

That image just makes me want to return to the Blitz, only instead of bombs, its my cock fucking your daughter senseless, pulling out only to cum in the Queen's eye.

But I'll never turn down the chance to shit on a Frenchman. They're almost as bad as you fucks, only more retarded, with uglier broads and a (slightly) gayer accent.

You krauts can have the Queen back if you want.
We've got better options these days.
Please, we might get King Farage out of it.

But much as we mock the Frenchman there is one simple fact that can't be avoided.
The Frenchman for all his many faults is the finest and most brilliant of the continental peoples. He is the greatest of them all and the finest any continental can ever hope to aspire to.
The finest in artistic merit, comedy, architecture, war and even personal hygiene. Compared to the rest of the continent anyways.
There's a reason only the Frenchman is worthy of being called our rival. Why only the Frenchmen were able to build an empire that could seriously compete with that of the British.

Really his capacity for self sabotage is the only thing that prevents him from being truly dangerous to us.
We can always count on the Frenchman finding an excuse to fuck up everything if he's doing too well.

Meanwhile the German can not be counted on to achieve lasting results despite a lack of self sabotage.
And the Spaniard just can't get anything right. No matter how hard he tries.
As for the rest of the continentals. Are they even relevant?

It'd be nice though if you continentals could find it in yourselves to leave us the fuck alone.
Then we might not have to ruin everything for you.

trips checked

Jesus fucking christ. How retarded are most people in this thread?
It's no shilling to say that Russia is a fucking bad choice and a very bad ally… Especially when you were enemies for over 1000 years.

If some of you really believe that this is "red scare shilling" you must be utterly retarded and are actively used by the jew. This is real life not a fucking white-black world.

Kindly, fuck off back to your cesspit of a chan.

The British Empire is WAY overrated. A thallasocracy conquering bush peoples with 19th century tech? Yawn. The Spanish, THOSE had real balls, grabbing a planetary empire literally by sword and arqebuse. The average Agnlo is ok, but their elites are even worse than kikes, or better said, they ARE all partially kikes. It's nearly impossible to find a British aristocrat who doesn't have Jewish influences.

Those people despise you. You are just a goy, not even fully human, and your country and people will disappear long before France, and that really says something. You have been quite useful, though, in carrying the globalist agenda.

Yes the spaniards managed to conquer a near stone age civilisation that initially believed them to be gods.
But the spaniard was incapable of making anything stable. Oh sure they conquered but they could only plunder.
Their idea of colonial success was boatloads of gold showing up in Spanish ports. You can't run an economy on a constantly expanding supply of gold, every boatload devalues it.

Meanwhile the British Empire constructed a stable self contained economy. It produced, it consumed and repeated.

The Spanish Empire was essentially killed by its colonial holdings. Unable to properly utilise them and addicted to easy gold that destroyed its economy.

And yes we know the jews hate us and use us. And our aristocracy is dead. We killed them one way or another. That was our revenge for the loss of the last line of British kings to their bullshit.
The ones who call themselves British aristocrats in the modern era are not related to the lineage and names they claim, they purchased those names and history during the Victorian where the industrial revolution turned much of the aristocracy into paupers.

In the end we always win. Whether against the continentals or our own.

England was a mistake; as soon as the frenchs left, you turned to the nearest kikes and crowned them.

(check'em)

Except it's not true. Fuck your lies, Satan

It's as if some people posting in this thread want to pretend that about 200 years interspersed with short bouts of political freedoms never happened and that Polish people trust "official" governments.

fuck off we're full. unless you bring guns and kill the relatively few gypsies jews and kebabs in our cities don't bring us any trouble. things have been relatively nice and quiet here I don't need you fuckers shitting up my country.
t. sw cz