MEXICAN Mechanic Saves Kid from Sinking Car

damn…

youtube.com/watch?v=MEjGnUqxSKQ&ab_channel=mariothemechanic

MAN FUCK BORDERS N SHIEEET

lol well trump?

BASED MEXICANS
This really shows why we need to populate the country with these fuckers.
I bet all the dumb whites were just recording with phones… wow!

Lol why? Please tell me more

hmm. Maybe all those communist were right

why right?

What a shame. Now we have another one to kill.

WTF ALL OTHER RACES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MINE NOW!

Why and How?

Have your 0.02 shekels and fuck off. Preferably for ever.

Lurk more until you understand shitposting

lol. sad but true, whites have devolved into being "phone holders" this is why white women are begging for open boarders so that savages with high test will come and save them from "phone holder" gayness

WTF I love spics now. Be right back, getting a spic to give my wife a good lick tonight!

that explains it. this spic is in the elite 90-100 IQ bracket. he probably can speak basic English and the possibility of literacy exists.

Dont worry brown boi your time will come

keep holding your phone tight while I hold your whyte womyns head on my cock. phone holder faggot.

lmao
poor lil brown boy

I can't wait til the blood starts flowing…

Promoting race-mixing is still degenerate bro, even when its to demoralize the mudfolk.

Understood, but if anything those pics say the opposite. They say whites are the least likely to racemix, and the ones that do are more likely to have low sexual value anyway.

==BREAKING NEWS== After spending thousands of man-hours on this almost impossible task, a giant faggot named OP finally found what many believed only existed in the fairy tales invented by the (((media))): a beaner who is not a complete waste of matter. This unusual beaner has been captured by ICE, who are studying if they can reintroduce it to its natural habitat or if it'll have to be put down so it won't disturb the beaner ecosystem.

He can rape and kill my daughter and I wouldn't even be mad about it because I'm not some racist nazi