Seth Rich Potential New Lead

Within the last hour somebody found two IPs used by Seth Rich.

Thought you guys should be aware. Don't know what to make of it myself.

re dd.it/6d1frl

archive.is/jl8bP

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126901029#p126914916
fipi.ch/php-online/hash-bcrypt.php
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/541123-Question-about-Elika?highlight=
archive.fo/k6j3H
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/866536275972689920
archive.is/xpr5b
wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
archive.is/CBldp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEIU_32BJ
seiu32bj.org/
archive.is/AxMDc
archive.is/nOaRo
archive.is/xhPOc
archive.fo/k9SJI
archive.is/7lHEp
archive.is/SAeuf
github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/tree/master/Passwords
archive.is/V9r78
8ch.net/pol/res/9966310.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfby0FYLBkM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h26m40s
baumanfoundation.org/grantees
file.io/zSqJVb
1199seiubenefits.org/training-events/
wp-event-organiser.com/
archive.fo/1mrnz
github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c
cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643
pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598
wikileaks.org/
discoverthenetworks.org
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight_Foundation
shoqvalue.com/brad-bauman-leaving-sunlight-foundation-to-serve-blue-america/
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2438
archive.is/j6yKY
archive.is/iXNSg
archive.is/xI5tQ
via.hypothes.is/http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/chaffetz-clinton-bought-used-blackberrys-on-ebay/article/2601154
archive.is/YOwiM
archive.is/CiPnE
archive.fo/Hazwh
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/2-guns-stolen-from-fbi-vehicle-in-washington/
archive.fo/sffAr
mega.nz/#!IHY11YoI!aGQaXwYRQQhZIOli4fqdrZvE2JWFyJW4Q05IJdAqdT8
mega.nz/#!ATJVCTbL!DkroI2UxUJekvQ05RgPPxwx4qryiAD0qGxwujvwjLm0
seclists.org/oss-sec/2011/q2/632
ctvnews.ca/canada/rcmp-use-blackberry-surveillance-in-crackdown-on-montreal-mob-1.1865112
news.vice.com/article/exclusive-canada-police-obtained-blackberrys-global-decryption-key-how
troyhunt.com/the-dropbox-hack-is-real/
archive.fo/EbcYW
dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0
archive.fo/OCdgS
mega.nz/#F!YKRhiL5Q!5EEo8GVAxxAcpFXNebuVJA
archive.is/EbcYW
archive.is/pa82p
whoisology.com/seiu32bj.org
whoisology.com/32bjfunds.com
whoisology.com/name/illidge, eddie/1
**edin.com/in/eddie-illidge-831a6413
**kedin.com/in/latoshacaponeduncan
plus.g**gle.com/106630518605813195001
duckduckgo.com/?t=disconnect&x=/html&q=Eddie Illidge SEIU&ia=web
archive.is/OCpei
archive.is/k6YJB
archive.is/xA0HI
pushblack.org/author/tareq/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slid to page five, I guess you're on to something.

OP Dubs checked

Interesting indeed, bumpy bump.

Noice, it will be interesting to see where this leads, although its amusing to see someone asking if anyone on the donald knows anything. Have a bump.

Bullshit. VPN nigger

Cool job OP, bump.

The shills who scream go back to T_D don't remember that we fucking made the place.

Halfchan has found that seth rich apparently had a protonmail account, they found it linked to a skype account that was quickly shut down after a thread about it was started on T_D.

We need the deets, surely an user out there has it.. come in post that shit

Anyone have the balls to contact Jonathan Rich? He's Seth's cousin, and seemed to be more willing to talk about Seth's murder, until his brother told him to silence himself. Since then, Jon's twitter has gone private.

Protonmail uses two passwords, just FYI

Not sure if I can link threads there, but here goes:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/126901029#p126914916

Buffalofag here. Is this guy related to Rich's Foods?

Stop spamming this everywhere, fag. This is the third time I've seen this shit.

user checked these last night, no good

Did anyone ever decrypt the dropbox password? Blowfish seems pretty strong, but we can try and brute it if anyone has some software for that.

Why does this shit always seem to lead to Omaha, Nebraska, the pedo capital of the U.S.?

Because Seth Rich and the rest of his family are from Omaha?

bcrypt/blowfish is tough as shit
but if anyone wants to try you can go here:

Make sure to set the cost to 8

Actually think that a tech whiz could do this.
He used the words justice and freedom and the number 4
If someone could get a dictionary of related words and just append the number 4 n amount of times to each one, and see if we get a hit, that could world.
hashcat?

We also built cities in Africa, what's your point?

I'm sure there's a good reason they went quiet. Honestly unless there's a chance someone he is related to is guilty I would leave them the fuck alone and not play into the kike media narrative of "muh families peace".

I'm more curious how seth got sold out. He must have been opsec savvy after speaking to Kim. I would piss myself if Seth had a riseup account and those commie false oppositon statist faggots snitched on him.

From what I read it sounded like Gov seized servers and traced back to Seth's DNC workstation
No verification

AFAIK the running theory is that Seth was "unmasked" by the Obama Administration, due to communication with KDC, an outside agent.

Possible but I'll bet your moms tits he reach out for advise before making moves.

Just got banned from 4chan fro trying to link a pastebin w Control the Record names.

If so it's another example why e-celeberties are cancer. If Seth was in an irc askig for opsec advice i would love to see logs.

Tbh, after vault7, and the supposed "Intel-user" saying that theres a backdoor on intel-chips, i wonder if there is anything really anything that could've saved him opsec-wise from being identified. Someone figured out he had a proton-mail address, but guess that is pretty much impossible to crack?. Could be that Kim has the communications from that mail though, and some other ways that could be tied to Seth being the one who had talks with Dotcom. Not sure if it helps unless theres some real smoking gun within those talks though.

Offutt. It's a pizza warehouse. Look into Boys Town and Larry King.

I don't quite get it. The "muh bible-thumping white redneck terrorist" meme has been dead as a doornail since the fucking 90s.

Use ARM chips, AMD prior to 08 or a really old thinkpad running a non-systrmd linux distro.

I have a PS/2 running DOS 5.0 and a modem stashed in case things get REALLY bad. Then there is the typewriter…

Did they announce Far Cry 5 at some point already?. Either way, if that is what they are going with, good luck with that. Might as well go with the crusades to show how whiteys should be gassed alive.

Investigating his Skype account we discovered that Seth Rich has a ProtonMail address. If we could get access to that ProtonMail address it'd potentially be a smoking gun.

Yea, might need to go backwards in technology to be somewhat safe.

Didn't really cross my mind before the vault7 that everything new is so badly compromised. I'm fucked either way, even though ive done nothing illegal besides posting on "uber-nazi boards", which given the current state of EU, will be illegal soon enough.

Hashcat is throwing all sorts of errors on my toaster about not having enough memory so I can't use it but I really think it is the key to finding what the Dbox pass might be
Is the mode to use if someone wants to pick up where I left off. Was planning to just use a straight dictionary attack with words related to justice and liberty and using the number 4 liberally throughout.

Maybe you should go back to tumblr then

It was said that he did. If you want the most up to date story we have about Kim and Seth you should check out the MegaAnon posts.

Wow, you've convinced me, user.

The hidden email does indeed appear to be [email protected]/* */

My mother actually takes her high level security clearance seriously, so I never got a peep pit of her. But she never used computers, I had to get her a jitterbug to get her to use a cell. Not in a luddite sense, and she's not just crotchety, but like she knows something.

My theory is that they gave civilians the Internet for a reason. Perhaps to solve a longstanding (((problem))) in society.

Use pen and paper and like the movies always do, don't contact directly always go through other people you can trust.

Not sure if this has been found.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/541123-Question-about-Elika?highlight=
archive.fo/k6j3H

Only problem with that is, if you have to get information overseas. Gonna leave a trail, or atleast other people who you should rely on.

checked and why was seth "rich kike" rich on fling.com? oy vey someone's been a naughty little schlomo!

Attempting to do so, but I'm a literal retard and don't know how to use hashcat.

off topic buddy, but for fuck's sake, has no one ever taught them to meme responsibly?

I don't think the fact that a millenial guy has accounts on vidya BB boards is overly surprising. One of the major issues with Holla Forums dig threads, and why the always make so much early progress before generally getting stuck and running around in circles is the free for all clusterfuck nature of the information being posted.

ON A BROADLY RELATED NOTE:
These are the things that derail and hurt the investigation, no matter how well intentioned:
Clutters up the thread, makes it difficult to see and sort informations for others looking to join in and cross-reference. I suggest posting what you believe to be key finds in bold or greentext, with the infodump below. Use titles and form paragraphs
This makes it really difficult to tell signal from noise. LARPers and COINTELPRO come here all the time throwing red herrings, and if we are going to tell which info is legit and worth pursuing, we need to know exactly how it links back to what is already known or suspected.
There is no need to make a new post with links, quotes and archives for every old and disused twitter account, gamertag, etc. Perhaps find a whole bunch and then post them all in a single, categorized post.

TL;DR: organize and parse your info as much as you can before posting, you'll keep the investigation going longer. Otherwise it just starts going in circles and finding leads that have already been discussed 10 threads ago.

interesting that they included the red/blue pill

Well to be fair, bible thumpers were a problem because they were neocon and zionist puppets. So they were fucking us with foreign policy and foreign actors.

They may have been right about degenerates but social conservatives didn't help unfuck us. They added to our problems.

They didn't, it's an edit

Nice dubs, but all this "here is some insider info, not gonna tell you how I got it" is largely larping or just out right disinfo. Be sure to check this shit, but I recommend caution after seeing the pizzagate threads derailed dozens of times.

As a matter of fact, what does a fucking game poster have to do with any of this? Stop falling for derails, dig.

Any possible connection to the IT staffer from DWS office? Imran Awan and his brothers?

Could be unrelated, bad OpSec a DNC. Awans appear to be cashing a blackmail check, if Rich was the leaker he wasn't out for blackmail.

If you are concerned with faggotry in society look at how past civilizations treated it:
kill the gays

This doesn't exterminate the gays once and for all, they just go into hiding and pass on their genes for generations.

Let them be open and have same sex marriages, within sixty years they should breed themselves out of existence.

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons

From 4ch:
Not sure if this is related in any way but putting it out there because maybe someone has additional info. This occurred less than 2 miles from where Seth was found, on the same night, during the same timeframe when Seth would have been walking the streets. It seems this is still unsolved.

suggest starting with the gmail to get the proton password, proton wasn't leaked

This is interesting. What was Seth Rich shot with?
BUT BEFORE DERAILING: could this info actually give us anything relevant? Feds "losing" guns used in a murder right before it happens sounds juicy, but can we use it in any way, and does it even make sense in connection?
A quick and dirty draft of an explanation could be that they simply wrote off the weapons as stolen before using and destroying them. But I doubt it's much use.

And both the listed sites we already checked, see

did that password work for his proton?

I have yet to see any evidence of what Seth was shot with….so I don't know if it is anyhting. There were some rumors of 2 men murdered the next night that I can check.

nevermind disregard, I didn't read it was already tried

It actually wasn't tried on proton. I know because I'm the user who tried it this yurop morning, and I didn't know about the protonmail then. I did check just now, and neither of the passwords works. Not that I expected someone using protonmail to be using a direct duplicate password that has been leaked.

@protonmail.com is definitely [email protected]/* */

pic related

I tried them both on proton, as well as some others with words like 'justice' 'liberty' and 'freedom' in phrases…

Any experience with command line programs?

Anyway to pursue this further though? AFAIK it's not like there's anyway we're getting into that account.

the fact that he has a proton mail in the first place should be a huge hint that he was leaking shit, poton mail is a big go to for leakers actually, and If I remember correctly I think I saw julian/wikileaks mention something about protonmail before.

If you're looking for the murderers, the two spics definitely seem related. I think the SEIU thread is more up to date with this.

These posts are the reason why we need to follow what this user said. Already running in circles. Before posting your fuckhueg new lead, try to format it as best you can, and check if it's been posted already. If it has, reference it.

Keep links, emails, long quotes, ips, addresses etc at the bottom of comments or under clear headers denoting what they are and to whom they belong. Reference any previous related posts every so often. Don't just spam the same shit.

Given that protonmail has encrypted inbox, it's unlikely that anyone is getting in.

I use it personally. There is an option to log IPs that accessed the account, so if that was enabled it would definitely give us something (aside from content).

There was talks about emailing the company to see what they could release but even with the stakes as high as they are I doubt they would throw themselves under the bus like that.

Got my more tech savvy bro to help me, running some lists now.

Yes

Yes, but we're not getting in barring divine intervention. It's pretty much 100% that he was the leaker now, we should be focusing on:
1) finding the killers, if possible, and linking them to the DNC
2) exposing the ongoing cover-up
3) keeping the name of Seth Rich alive and trending to redpill normalfags.
This was an IT guy, he isn't likely to have left many noob mistakes for entry points. If he has, the kikes have had a year's headstart. I firmly believe any new lead deserves at least a cursory check, but we should not be dividing and cluttering our investigation. Get digging on the kikes, boys

I do really wish we could get in there tho, because then we might get all his sent emails that prove he was leaking shit

Someone suggestec contacting proton, but I doubt much will come from that.

no, better idea, its a longshot too, but have people contact julian and see if he can confirm the email was someone that sent info to him. Tell him that the guy is dead and there is no use covering this source anymore. Tell him the truth needs to come out.

There is no way they would release it, even if they were served a warrant they would be as silent about it as possible.

Protonmail lives on the fact that they are secure and uncompromising.

Ironic that he used protonmail to avoid getting caught by the powers that be, but ended up getting caught and dying for it anyway, and so the only people getting impeded by the secure email he set up are the people that are trying to solve his murder

This ^^^^^
Stop giving them free publicity for their b8 game.

I don't think finding the killers is important. Going to be very difficult to prove who it was AND link them to DNC
Much easier to do 2 & 3

I'll say it again, contact jullian or wikileaks and see if he will throw us a bone

A company advertising itself on privacy is not going to release private info

But what will that accomplish? Assange pretty much confirmed Seth's the guy already. We've been 99% sure for a year. Who leaked the e-mails is actually irrelevant, what matters is that DNC FUCKING KILLED A GUY

This is the narrative we must work on. This is what will get the kikes to the ovens. Prove that a murderous conspiracy exists, name real, actual people involved, get this out as far and wide as possible. The DNC had given us the golden ticket to nuking whatever shred of legalism and grass roots support the kike bureaucrats and career political operatives are still hiding behind.

user, even other xtians don't like bible thumpers.

Alright let us know what you find

verify that this was the email that he used to contact him and we have a smoking gun with proof and completely back up by assange himself

Well, 1 is a password and one is the encryption key used to decrypt your harry potter fan fiction emails to self.

Donna Brazille definitely oversaw the family.

That's based on the assumption that homosexuality has a genetic cause. A assertion that I have yet too see proof of.
sage for off-topic.

He fucking confirmed it already. Pic related, links:
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/866536275972689920
archive.is/xpr5b
don't know which the current un-spooked archive site is, sorry anons

REQUEST FOR THE MODS:
Join this and the other Seth Rich thread. There has been a considerable amount of loss in crossposting, and there is no point in having two seperate threads when the lead of the second thread has more or less died. I'll report my own post to get attention, pls no ban, just requesting a fix to the current sticky topology

archive.is/li/fo are all the same and good
archive.org is compromised and needs to be avoided

found another link in the chain boys

no I get the tweet, but normalfags aren't going to take that as a flat out comfirmation. We really need something also that is tangible and can hold up in court, physical evidence, a solid testimony, do you get it, its not to really so much prove it, we know it, its so it can be used against the people who murdered him and also against the IC for conspiring in sedition.

It is commendable that all you anons would go to these lengths to discover the truth, but I don't know how much information is left. The one who discovered the connection between pandas and Seth should've archived all he could on his own quietly, before releasing it onto the web. That would've provided a much bigger head-start.

On a related note, I hope the wordpress isn't vulnerable to any zero days, since the supposed owner if the wordpress is deceased and hasn't updated it.

No one has found the dropbox password yet, to my knowledge. That might have a lead.

At this point, we should mention that NEW POST FROM SO CALLED "SEIU" user ON 4/POL/
It was posted in the other thread, pic related
Here is what I posted in the other thread, as a header for any potential investigations.
Cursory google reveals Donna Brazille has been covered in an article by a site called "World Net Daily"
Article title:
BOMBSHELL: DONNA BRAZILE WARNED OFF PRIVATE EYE ON SETH RICH MURDER
Link:
wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/
archive.is/CBldp
Last archived yesterday, so chances are we've already been over it. Check any cues from previous threads.
About 32BJ:
Seems to just be the SEIU branch responsible for NY and DC.
Kikepedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEIU_32BJ
seiu32bj.org/
archive.is/AxMDc (archived in Dec 12 2016, so likely someone has covered them already. Might pay to look into some older archived threads if such exist, both here and cuck/pol/)

Additional quick dirty info:
Donna Brazile: current DNC chair.
archive.is/nOaRo (wiki article, archived on 9 Dec 2016)
archive.is/xhPOc (same article, archieved upon posting. Just in case any discrepancies)

Who owns Dropbox? Would it be compromised by now like the other accounts?

That means he would have had to reset his password, and he would have made the new password after the freedom44 for Linkedin. Thus matching the blowfish hash wouldn't work? amirite?

Ammend to FORMER DNC chair. She served after Wasserman-Shulz got kicked out, but was replaced by Tom Perez in February.

Someone did a lookup on Bauman. haveibeenpwned turns up some results, if somebody knows where to find the dumps.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Look what I just stumbled onto.

archive.fo/k9SJI

Holy shit. That is creepy

Does "panda" mean/represent something in US-democratic jargon (other than Seth's twitter)?

Jesus what the fuck. That's about as blatant as "I played dominos on my underage cheese pizza"

>archive.fo/k9SJI
I found this on the urban dict
a slang term for a police cruiser, originating from the term "black and white"
A panda pulled up next to my car right as I was lighting a joint.

Yep CrowdStrike, the shills who came up with the fabricated Russian evidence, use the word Panda as code for Chinese nation-state threat actors.

Symbol of the World Wildlife Fund. Environmentalist group focused on habitat conservation and global warming and that sort of shit. I don't know much more than that, but from what I can tell, pandas are just a symbol for environmentalism. Big association with progressive liberals, like Seth Rich. Not much more to it than that, I'd think.

Jesus fuck.

Those two make less sense, as "Panda" here is used in direct correlation to Bernie (campaign). Chinese and police cruisers don't fit the context whatsoever.

The only thing I can think of is "Bernie-socialist is endangered species" and "Panda is endangered species", but writers would generally draw the analogy in order to fill in the word-count. Not to say, the way he is using it is straight-up awkward. Must be some message behind it.

Fuck, what if this Bauman faggot is the killer himself? DNC crisis PR consultant and wetworker

[email protected]/* */:$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu

Seth rich had a dropbox account that is his bcrypt salted hash was hoping itd be sha.

his data also was compromised in the fling.com breach but cant find that database. #bustanutforbill

Bernie is a communist and China is communist, maybe there's a connection there. Maybe Bernie accepted Shillary's dick up his ass because he was blackmailed due to him cooperating with China as some communist infiltrator.

Still running hashes on it, don't have much hope tbh, though.

are you sure that T_D guy is not some democrat operative?

Not being in the Holla Forums scene, is this where the idea of Pandas4Bernie came from, to flip the bird to this article??

Not found 2016 calendar for SEIU yet…still looking.

Pretty sure he isn't, he's also the one who found the skype accounts this morning which led to the discovery of the proton mail account. He's a bit dumb, though, as he posted it on t_d and halfchan at the same time, without archiving.

My mouth is watering watching you beautiful autists get closer to cracking this wide open.

checked

Is this still worth doing, as the Dropbox breach would have meant he reset his password, so the hash is for an old password isn't it? This was my question in..

Net connection is acting up now..

It may be useless but it's about all I can think to do for now.

Guys I have my mining rig with 6xR9 480x, can someone introduce me to hashcat and help me with what should I do to get this cracked? I'm not so good when it comes to data encryption and stuff like that. Would this help anyhow? I use it to farm etc/eth. Is there some kind of tutorial, because when I search everythign is a dead end. I run debian 8.8 jessie on my rig, do I need to reinstall OS?

have you tried doing an FOIA request for his password? be sure to mention in the request that hes dead and his murder is being investigated, and that it may help solve his murder case

We should dig into the T. A. Frank faggot journalist who used the code words. Looking through his past stories he's a clear deep state shill.

He has some kind of relationship with Donna Brazile. In this 2013 article about TV shows he casually mentions a conversation with Donna Brazile.

archive.is/7lHEp

Use a one time pad, dead drops and broadcast alphanumeric code in a disembodied childrens voice via shortwave :}

BUMP

OK, here's hoping he ignored the password reset and it's a gold mine of information. :)

I've found SEIU are split into local chapters and am searching for what they were doing back then.

This fits with the "Make an example out of him" email from Podesta. There have already been hypotheses floating around that it was intended to be public. They probably rely on their complete stranglehold on the media and DC police to cover their asses legally.
Archive provided does not work for me, so I went to archive another copy on a different host. Looks like someone else has been at it 24 minutes ago. Either way, more mirrors is always good.
archive.is/SAeuf

I'm running on windows, but pretty much you just run the appropriate file in your console. (hashcat64.exe in cmd for windowsfags, you should be running the .bin file, either 32 or 64 depending on your setup.) and then put in the hash and appropriate parameters. You'll need a list to use unless you want to try and do a pure brute force on it(worst case scenario). Sorry I'm not much help, I don't quite understand it all myself, tbh, a friend of mine's been helping.
>github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/tree/master/Passwords
Here's some lists to run.

From what I've read, they were still switching from sha1 to bcrypt at the time, so there's a chance that this one works - sha1 was the easily hacked ones, hence why trying to break the bcrypt thing is gonna take awhile, if at all.

We should rally the berniebots (really the should have themselves) and convince them that if bernie won the primaries, trump would have lost the nov 8 election.

Good point. Remember, they were 100% certain they were going to win. They had a lot of hubris.

Image updated with new info.

It's been tried, they're cucked too hard at this point. They bought into the propaganda and they now they honestly trust the deep state over Trump. Can't trust a lefty.

Not going to happen. Bernouts are dumb, but they're not dumb enough to attack the ZOG media that props up all the progressive liberal bullshit they love so much. They know that raising a stink about Bernie and Seth Rich will be detrimental to The Left because it means giving Trump more power/authority. At the end of the day, they're good little goyim who line up for their masters, just like Bernie himself did when he lost the primaries.

Put a space between 'in' and 'vain'

I thought the hash we know [1] from the Dropbox database dump is SHA-1 not bcrypt? When you search for "hash $2a$08$" you get info about SHA-1.
The site suggested to use to generate hashes [2] gives hashes "$2y$08$…" for bcrypt.

[1]

[2]

It's definitely bcrypt. Here's the breakdown of the hash
>$$$

Don't forget the IP address from the Fling.com database, 70.187.22.127 (ISP: Cox, Location: Nebraska, Omaha)

Looks like retarded larping but even if it isn't, proves nothing at all.

Also this faggot on the donald needs to say how he found these ip addresses. Is probably just disinfo tbh.

He took the skype usernames and put them into some skype correlation website

Unless you already have an idea of the password, or he used a word from the dictionary, you're wasting your time, it would take billions of years to crack.

"I got them using a skype resolver, which is usually pretty damn reliable, but, i tested a few other ones and they couldn't give me an IP which makes sense. I think that one resolver may have been faulty."

Taken from his reddit account

we do have an idea based on the other two passwords that were in the leak
justice4
freedom44

It's all just so tiresome

Try equality44 or equality4 or equality444 etc.
Freedom, Justice and Equality are the tenets of the libertarians.

He meant well, but reddit really should just be used as the means to distribute redpills to the normies, rather than any kind of sensitive info

Ran that, didn't get a match.

Liberty and justice 4 all . Pledge of allegiance. Password has to be there somewhere.

Does he mention what his skype account is? Skype resolving was patched like 1-2 years ago, so those sites would only work on an old outdated skype version or if someone searched the skype name before it was patched and the site has the ip cached.

This. I goddamn guarantee you Seth knew he'd be in trouble if someone was onto him, so he at the very least used a password seperate from the others and if he's smart, he either didnt use his laptop to access it or at the very least did not save the password to his web browser or I guarantee the kikes already have access to it.

Is it right that one of his passwords was bringtherain?

might also try variations of providence, jamestown, plymouth

Liberty
Also Newfies dog breed, he was VERY fond of dogs from what I saw going through pages of his Reditt comments.

It IS them getting publicity for their game.

Make a thread merging the info then report it requesting a sticky.

fuck me.

Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO]
archive.is/V9r78
The Florida lawmaker used her position on the committee that sets the police force’s budget to press its chief to relinquish the piece of evidence Thursday, in what could be considered using her authority to attempt to interfere with a criminal investigation.
The Capitol Police and outside agencies are pursuing Imran Awan, who has run technology for the Florida lawmaker since 2005 and was banned from the House network in February on suspicion of data breaches and theft.The Capitol Police and outside agencies are pursuing Imran Awan, who has run technology for the Florida lawmaker since 2005 and was banned from the House network in February on suspicion of data breaches and theft.

Seth Rich liked panda's and some of his online pseudonym had panda in them.
The email he was using to contact wiki also contained panda. "pandapolitics@" or something iirc.

See the other thread about the panda twitter coming back to life
8ch.net/pol/res/9966310.html

How do cucks like that get to be Chief?

What a fat useless POS that guy is.
I would have pressed her on what she meant by "there will be consequences".. That cunt just threatened the chief of police and he sat there like "y-y-y-es mam"

>8ch.net/pol/res/9966310.html

doesn't she realize that her attitude gives away her guilt?

I think the more reserved he behaves the more solid of a case he will have.

he also needs to worry about retribution if he loses the case.

Chief has to deal with 100s of women talking down to him without reacting.

The Awan brothers is a big story too. You can tell she is in full panic mode as this was a budget meeting;
U.S. Capitol Police Budget (EventID=105957)
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfby0FYLBkM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h26m40s

I wish I had saved the picture, but an user a couple seth rich threads back emailed the guy asking about the panda thing, and actually got a response. Something to the tune of "I can guess why you're asking, but the world is full of coincidences. I just used 'panda' for laughs"

I'll see if I can find it again in the other threads.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life, talking about this esoteric game that's being played; while the public is laughed at behind close doors and on the surface world (their game board). No wonder half the shit anons try to dig on get buried, why the fuck would you contact that person?

That's actually really basic police work…ever watch Columbo? His entire character is a cuck detective who just plays dumb and lets people talk themselves into trouble. Usually people self-incriminate pretty easily, the Chief is sitting there 'taking it' but he knows every word out of her mouth is being documented and has multiple witnesses.

Yes I guess you guys are right.

I would make a bad cop. I would be snapping and slapping the shit out of her as soon as that attitude started.

People have no fucking opsec anymore man. Just look at the example of that AutistReporter on twitter that directly linked the "exposing Sleeping Giants" thread TO SLEEPING GIANTS ON TWITTER

The guy knows what the email is referring to and he's scared shitless, it's just a coincidence goy.

That's the one. Thanks for being a better archiver than me user.

No prob, I'm gonna fuck with the guy. Anything else I should put in the email?

Fuck off, nigger. You are deliberately trying to derail this thread. Just like you're doing here: >>9973100

Quite a coincidence that you post this in two investigation threads.

kek

top kek

=PIC RELATED==

Holy shit bitcoin is $2500? Time for me too cash out

It'll hit $5000 before it tops out then crashes into nothing.

Ok, I know I am going down a crazy rabbit hole, but this is not sitting right with me. The first part of the paragraph and the second part of the paragraph do not implicitly share the same subject: while you are sort of led to believe he is talking about Bernie in the first sentence, he doesn't specifically say so… and it is weird with the panda references.

So I kept thinking on it and something was niggling at me after reading the comments and someone mentioning that Seth was probably not on the radar at this time. This timeline from another post may suggest otherwise:

So in December, someone stole information from Hilary's campaign. The person who was fired for it was someone connected with Seth Rich – someone RECOMMENDED by Seth Rich.

Just seems really. really. coincidental.

Surely Civil Forfeiture means he can hang on to the equipment indefinitely?
Civil forfeiture is almost like the object is a suspect, so the police can confiscate whatever it is - including houses.

The body language of the interaction says she has a key to his cupboard of skeletons.

A bunch of Seth's twitter accounts were shit like "PandasForBernie".

She had no right to ask for it, let alone threaten consequences.

Why doesn't Trump just step in and take over the investigation? He has the authority to do that for 48 hours before needing congress to approve additional time. He literally only needs to get in there and get copies of the necessary documents and GET THE FUCKING LAPTOP

Random crazy nigger did it

case closed

THIS HOSPITAL WAS ABANDONED SINCE 2001!!

You avatarfag as Palpatine entirely too much. I hate you for it.

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS LIST OF GRANTEES FROM BAUMAN foundation
baumanfoundation.org/grantees

I got a hit for his username pandapolitics within the Zoosk database.

Sadly it turned out to be a false positive from someone else that grabbed the same username.

Currently running searches using the password freedom44 to look across all my cleartext databases I have for other possible emails/usernames that look related to keywords he likes.

Weird. Not sure how the IP relates to Seth since the user did not say the method of collecting it. But that hospital is now a weird fucking place. It is now a homeless shelter and a 8 year old girl went missing in 2014 and it is "suspected" it was a Janitor who later offed himself and his wife.

SEIU Local 500 Maryland, Washington DC calendar

Did some digging on what SEIU user suggested on cuckchan.
Find SEIU dates and times.

Finally managed to pull the public calendar for a SEIU in DC area.
Pic related. Pdf has times, dates, places that may be useful later.
file.io/zSqJVb

archive.is only grabs current month calendar so can't archive. save pdf user.

(You) must:
1. download and save SEIU Local 500 calendar file.io/zSqJVb (available for 30 days from now)
You can verify the downloaded 40.5Kb pdf isn't changed with the following SHA-1 hash checksum on a Linux system if you want:
command-> shasum -a1 calendar_2015-08-15_2017-08-31.pdf
command output-> fd16d903cd8e028155bf73a44bb0ded4a8a08dbd calendar_2015-08-15_2017-08-31.pdf
2. share on cuckchan if you want (me banned.)
3. get if you can the calendar from "1199 SEIU Funds" branch (this is SEIU linked to hospital where Seth died)
There is only the training calendar in monthly format that I've seen on site: 1199seiubenefits.org/training-events/
They use the WordPress plugin wp-event-organiser.com/ probably with a calendar sync so haven't seen a google calendar exposed.

elaborate.

checked.
she's either worried or has a superiority complex..or both

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>baumanfoundation.org/grantees
archive.fo/1mrnz
Please archive and post archive link as you go, otherwise its like someone else wiping your ass.
I found an user had wiped already though. :)

What am I looking at here, I am babby.

start looking!!!

KDC has noticed this.

This is a public calendar with dates and times to SEIU events.

- edumakayshunal purposes only -

both used for Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)

Nessus confirms there available exploit(s)

(DESCRIBE) Buffer overflow, root exploit, remote code execution (shell establishment)

metasploit module path

github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c

cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643

pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598

Just a coincidence, because who hasn't used the ole' "panda grabbing a vase, shoot the panda" metaphor?

Searched wikileaks, and HRC was supposed to give a talk at SEIU Detroit on May 20th, 2016, close to SR's death.
wikileaks.org/ dnc-emails/emailid/29837

Also, SEIU comes up in many of Podesta's [big campaign] emails, which relate to Bob Creamer.

discoverthenetworks.org /individualProfile.asp?indid=2438

Creamer's wife, House Representative Jan Schakowsky, is a known pedophile with a preference for young girls.

I know Project Veritas probably researched the Strategic Consulting Group, but I think they need even more scrutiny. Haven't gone through all the SEIU emails on WL.

Just found something major
Brad Bauman worked for. SUNLIGHT Foundation. Sunlight Foundation is funded by Soros and Rockefellers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight_Foundation

>discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2438
include archive link plees. links are automatically broken.
archive.is/j6yKY

See this regarding the dates found:

The SEIU at the hospital where Seth died may be involved.

You're not going to crack bcrypt unless you have access to some secret government tech.

I'm taking the lottsa hashes and pray to God route. Deus Vult.

120 Broadway, Suite 1750
New York, NY 10271

Mission: The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law is a non-partisan public policy and law institute that focuses on the fundamental issues of democracy and justice. Our work ranges from voting rights to campaign finance reform, from racial justice in criminal law to Constitutional protection in the fight against terrorism. A singular institution – part think tank, part public interest law firm, part advocacy group – the Brennan Center combines scholarship, legislative and legal advocacy, and communications to win meaningful, measurable change in the public sector.
Grants Made
Fiscal Year Amount Grant type Grant description
2016-17 $25,000 General Support Liberty & National Security Program
2014-15 $250,000 General Support
2014-15 $25,000 General Support Liberty & National Security Program
2013-14 $250,000 General Support
2012-13 $250,000 General Support
2011-12 $200,000 General Support
2010-11 $250,000 General Support
2009-10 $250,000 General Support
2008-09 $225,000 General Support
Search
Search
This is the largest benificiary…by description they promote and create groups like Black Lives Matter and the like
The Bauman Foundation
2040 S Street NW
Washington, DC 20009

What site is this?

Here, I did an nmap intense scan on it.

No, I broke them.

That's the idea.

Robert Creamer visited the WH on July 6, 2016. His host was Elisabeth (Bess) Evans, associate director for health and health care in the Office of Public Engagement and a senior policy adviser on health to the Domestic Policy Council.

He returned on July 12th, invited by Asher Mayerson, staff assistant and policy advisor in the Office of Public Engagement.

Creamer was there pretty frequently, but these might be worth looking into.

even wearing a NBC suit that would be risky to sniff user.

At least 7 levels of NOPE attached to that location, which proves my point made in..
(self check)

archive.is/iXNSg
Clinton bought old BlackBerrys on eBay – top Republican congressman
Published time: 8 Sep, 2016 15:30
archive.is/xI5tQ
Chaffetz: Clinton bought used Blackberrys on eBay
via.hypothes.is/http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/chaffetz-clinton-bought-used-blackberrys-on-ebay/article/2601154
archive.is/YOwiM

BITCH I'LL GIVE YOUR GREASY HAIR A WOOD SHAMPOO!

You couldn't make this up user! Keked. Good find.

It's the quantum Hillary paradox:

Basic info on Seth. Posting again for justice.

$53m in grants have gone through the foundation;
archive.is/CiPnE

£6,850,000.00 To Tides Foundation
£1,060,000.00 To Media Matters
£3,350,000.00 To Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
wew

except they let the faggots adopt and they either rape and molest the kids turning them in to faggot pedophiles also or they dress them up in girls clothes and put makeup on them when there 4-10 and the kids grow up in to faggot pedophiles. either way, gays shouldn't have kids and should not breed.

of course there is not a genetic cause, because it's a fucking choice. being a weak beta cuck may be genetic. or it's environmental causes like social acceptance of beta faggots or diet and lack of exercise i.e. too much estrogen and not enough testosterone growing up.

dox crawl is complete..ran the majority of accounts in pic related

he's saying you don't need to break them, they no longer hyperlink

MeGrimlock is also the handle of a rather popular darknet mdma dealer.

GUYS
THE BARON LIVES

Like, a silencer perhaps?

As I remember it there was also a laptop stolen. They stopped mentioning it after the story broke though so there mush have been some sensitive shit on there.

That would be the thing to get your hands on.

they stopped looking because they knew it was destroyed

Gibs sauce!!! Reeeeeee!!!!!! Found it..
List of Stolen FBI guns minutes before murder
archive.fo/Hazwh

Glock-22 handgun .40 caliber, Serial Number RYE448
Rock River Arms Rifle, LAR-15, Serial Number CM156996
Motorola radio APX-7000, Serial Number 655CLT044
Holster for Glock-22 handgun
Asp collapsible baton
Oleoresin capsicum (OC) spray
Two boxes of .40 caliber ammunition
Hearing and eye protective gear
TruckVault gun lock box, black

Is this connected? As the timings differ..
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/2-guns-stolen-from-fbi-vehicle-in-washington/
archive.fo/sffAr
FBI spokeswoman Katherine Zackel says the weapons were taken from a Ford Expedition sometime between 6:45 a.m. and 7:49 a.m. Sunday.
During that time, officials say someone smashed a window of the locked vehicle and took a lock box containing the two bureau-issued weapons, which included a handgun and a long gun.
Zackel says investigators are examining surveillance video in the area.

You know, the "I can guess what you're referring to" thing might just be the single most incriminating thing about this. Still, this guy's just the mouthpiece, and not very high profile. I doubt you'll find much linking him to the actual execution of the murder besides possibly knowing about it beforehand.

Why not pass the time by playing a little solitaire?

Here to help, and it seems we have enough user's working on keys. wat do?

I was also busy trying to crack the dropbox password, with no success yet.
To ease the search for other people, I have uploaded the passwords that I checked to mega.
>mega.nz/#!IHY11YoI!aGQaXwYRQQhZIOli4fqdrZvE2JWFyJW4Q05IJdAqdT8
I generated these with a crappy script I wrote.
If you'd like to filter these out from whatever dictionary you're using, use grep:
Now, I doubt that we'll find the password. It might just be that Dropbox added an extra global salt to the password that we don't know of.

Are you also appending digits like the user from the other thread suggested? Like so:
(That's what I'm running now / 14% done)

Concentrate effort on SEIU user areas:

Scan that bread and this one for latest developments

nvm I just check your txt, yours are much more comprehensive. Mind sharing your dict/script user?

No, I created my own dictionary mainly using Python's itertools.permutations with some custom built stuff so that I could define some more advanced patterns.

Nice. Just an idea, you could also add l33tspeak like: p4nd4 just1c3, l1b3rty etc

Here you go.
>mega.nz/#!ATJVCTbL!DkroI2UxUJekvQ05RgPPxwx4qryiAD0qGxwujvwjLm0
I didn't document anything. But what it comes down to is that 'Words' splits the input and creates variations of the words (lowercase, capitalized) that can be placed in any position but can only occur 'count' amount of times in the entire password.

>seclists.org/oss-sec/2011/q2/632
Using this as the source, ran rockyou.txt through plain, and then used english.txt with 1 digit appended and currently running with 2 digits appended. Probably will try it plain after this finishes.

That could be an idea indeed. Would significantly increase total size though, so might need some adjustments for 'likely' passwords.

It might be easiest to get a wordlist of every word in the constitution, pledge of allegiance, declaration of independence, etc, and use those to build our wordlist. Been running a dictionary, though, so that should have got them all…

completely unrelated but what's the name of those little bear thingies that survive everything?

forget it I remembered already

She bought old Bolds and Curves thinking that the technology was "unhackable." Sadly for her RIM gave the RCMP a zero-day back in 2007.

ctvnews.ca/canada/rcmp-use-blackberry-surveillance-in-crackdown-on-montreal-mob-1.1865112

news.vice.com/article/exclusive-canada-police-obtained-blackberrys-global-decryption-key-how

My bad. BBM has been pwned since 2010.

HIS NAME WAS SETH SKIPPY SLAYER RICH

The gun evidence and the laptop itself are both important for the reason that if they are lost it is cause to go internal. Subpoena individual officers, investigate or search the actual offices. Same for the fbi if they are involved. What they probably want is memory hole, that way no accountability for failure and no internal investigation. Which reminds me, as long as the case is open it's still uncleared, there ought to be something statutory about length of time + ability of feds to intervene. Again every thing comes down to trumps willingness to get involved. So who knows…

This is why Hannity is so important. We know that Trump watches Fox regularly, he has to be seeing what's going on with Hannity.

So someone give me a quick summary on what all this is? I just finished basic training

Go to Reddit/u/MeGrimlock4. Take note of his admission to using and being friends with the Founder of "Splits Technology Inc"

Mr. Ario Keshani
Twitter: @ariokeshani @RideSplit

crunchbase.com/person/ario-keshani#/entity

WaPo Article about Split taking on uber and lyft on 5/10/16

Seth also used to ride a bike equipped with a pannier around town and to the gym.

Just more KEK induced thoughts..

commence advanced training and go through this bread and previous.

Covered in much earlier bread. Seth had a "blind account" so the split employees didn't know it was him he also mentioned.
He mentioned the type of laptop bag he had too iirc.

Finished running english.txt with 2 digits, already ran with one and clean, no luck. Going to try a few different lists, but it's not looking too good atm.

Hi Kim, dump more info you fat fuck, every little scrap helps. Lets take these bastards down for real.

No luck with lists. Running brute force. Deus Vult.

Dropbox apparently didn't add an extra salt to these passwords. They did enforce an aggressive password change policy after the breach, where everyone had to change their password after logging in.
>troyhunt.com/the-dropbox-hack-is-real/

Fresh content MUST READ
Someone on T_D has broken the DNC "muh Russians" lie from file metadata:
archive.fo/EbcYW

Also of interest perhaps, a cuckchan user has made a catchup folder for newfags:
dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0

So you cracked his Dropbox password? Download all the documents and create a torrent, quickly. Also try the cracked password on his ProtonMail account.

I think he's saying Seth had to change PW after the breach, so the old one is useless anyway

Thanks user, now let me wipe your butt..
archive.fo/OCdgS
It was archived earlier, but please remebbers - ALL EVIDENCE NEEDS TO BE ARCHIVED.

We had determined this to be beneficial. Initially he created the Dropbox account prior to the other passwords we know. With the forced password change it is possible he based the new password on one of the other later passwords.

No, I didn't crack it. I was linking an article which verified the authenticity of the breached data, and answers the question whether or not dropbox added an extra salt to the password.

Very well. What evidence does one need to obtain a subpoena? what kind of fucking name for a legal process is that, anyway
Do the publicly available files on Seth say anything about the guns used? Would a plausible connection between the guns stolen and the guns used in the murder be grounds enough for a subpoena/federal involvement? Can the cnc order the feds to investigate a specific case?

Apologies for yuropooring, but I want to help in any way I can and knowing what needs to be accomplished in greater detail would aid me and others like me to a great extent.

Ok, I feel really stupid now. I copied the hash incorrectly so I was checking for nothing.
I have generated about 40 million passwords.
Any anons who are up to run a couple of those? I can split my dictionary into parts and upload it to Mega.

EVERYBODY READ THIS
Pic related is for grabbing attention.

Basically, the post contains possible evidence that
DNC MIGHT HAVE FAKED THE GUCCIFER 2.0 LEAKS BECAUSE THEY KNEW WIKILEAKS WAS ABOUT TO DUMP SOON
If this is true, this is directly connected to the Seth Rich investigation. Timeline that this would suggest:
I am no techfag, but this would definitely warrant exposure if true.

I have uploaded the parts to Mega. Feel free to use them.
>mega.nz/#F!YKRhiL5Q!5EEo8GVAxxAcpFXNebuVJA
I am running them from top to bottom with about 840 H/s.

Incorrect hash? Can you copy/paste the one you're running now so I can check mine? I can run some dictionaries as well; I'd pretty much given up at this point and set it to brute force the thing.

Yeah, I manually copied the hash from the image. I now use this one:
$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu
I had one O swapped for a zero.

maybe a fag with a spare linuxbox can just run a bruteforce? This is length 1-8 with possible characters A-Z a-z 0-9
#!/bin/bash#first make sure you download hashcat and opencl-nvidia (or whatever your card is)echo '$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu' > hash.txthashcat -m 3200 hash.txt -a 3 ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 --increment -1 ?l?d?u
I have no idea how long it would take

COME ON user

Would take me only about 7 million years.

archive.is/EbcYW Have you guys taken a look at this? Possible HUGE happening.

File related.

See

Twitter has banned WMD for this story
archive.is/pa82p

Doing that atm, but it'll take almost 2 days for it to finish the 5 character combos (using default hatcash settings for bruteforce)

lmao then not worth it

How does this make any sense though?

If the DNS _is_ Guccifer 2.0 then why would something on Guccifer's blog be of any relevance, that's Podesta talking right?

So the DNC aka Guccifer 2.0 aka John Podesta just blogged about how the DNC wanted to frame a Russian??

whatever, same end goal as long as more know.

First, why don't you explain why the metadata was changed this way. And after that, gas yourself, kike.

whoisology.com/seiu32bj.org

[email protected]/* */ whoisology.com/32bjfunds.com

Building Service 32BJ ?

whoisology.com/name/illidge, eddie/1

Illidge, Eddie

WHo is Eddie Illidge?

32bjnorthfunds.com
32bjgreen.com
32bjfunds.com
32bjfundsemployer.com
32bjemployer.com
32bjgreen.net
32bjremittance.com
1000supers.com
1000supers.net

Who is Warren Flood?

Warren Flood is a high-ranking technology official for Democratic operatives, having worked for Obama for America, DNC, and Joe Biden. It's an unique name.

eddie illidge. Network Admin at SEIU Local 32BJ

see my comments below for more details plus more ppl to dox

sslvpn01.seiu.org -> 54.175.4.72 (does that IP match up with anything?)

**edin.com/in/eddie-illidge-831a6413 ?

LaTosha "Capone" Duncan **kedin.com/in/latoshacaponeduncan ?

LaTosha "Capone" Duncan. Harm Reduction Specialist at Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center. Location Jamaica, New York Industry … eddie illidge. Network Admin at SEIU Local 32BJ. Kelly Mytinger. Harm Reduction Outreach Worker at Santa Fe Mountain Center.

We need a archive dump of eddie illidge's linked in - anyone?

plus.g**gle.com/106630518605813195001 - 5 friends? I can't see them don't have google

all links from duckduckgo.com/?t=disconnect&x=/html&q=Eddie Illidge SEIU&ia=web

lets dox this nigger

You're not from around here, I've noticed.

Ask him about it anons.

Possible new lead, from halfchan:

archive.is/OCpei

archive.is/k6YJB

Tareq was on Bernie's payroll.

archive.is/xA0HI

I met this guy at the mosque in Vancouver Washington sometime last year. He was with a brother or a cousin, and a random white toddler, who I think was his girlfriend's kid. I only saw him there one time during a Friday prayer.

He was a new face, so I talked to him for a few minutes and learned that he just got out of jail for selling drugs, and had guns on him when the police arrested him. He said he was an Iraqi refugee, and couldn't go back there or he would be killed. I said he looked Algerian, but he said he was Iraqi with Algerian roots. His name was Hashim but he went by "Ash".

He was wearing camo pants, and prayed in the back. When I saw him praying, I noticed one of his legs (I think the right leg) was cut off and he had a prosthetic.

He said he used to work for the US military as a translator in Iraq. That's how he lost his leg.

This guy talked straight up ghetto speak, like ebonics, and fluent Iraqi Arabic.

He was totally out of money and looking for under-the-table work. I didn't have anyway to help him, so I just left when he started talking to one of my other friends. He seemed pretty helpless. One other guy asked him if he could go back to Iraq, and he said he was in danger from being killed by ISIS if he went back (most Iraqi refugees say this).

I was absolutely shocked to see his mugshot here. How is he connected to the Seth Rich case? I'm not up-to-date.

I think it was Spring/Summer 2016 when I saw him at the Vancouver Mosque (ISSWW), because it was sunny out and people weren't wearing coats. I don't think it was during Ramadan but I may be wrong.

I heard that Halfchan is deleting Seth threads?

Is this true?

Yes. Janitors compromised by David Brock.

They deleted the thread with the IP because doxing and hacking is against the rules over on that faggot-chan.

How convenient that "someone" posted the IP

Honestly I want to tell them about Holla Forums so that they have a fallback if the mods totally fuck them over.

Sadly i'm banned for 20 days for posting Piccolo dick, do you know of any VPN's or TOR nodes that aren't banned on cuckchan?

Posted redirect to 8ch in the only non-slid thread on 4chan, hope it helps.

You don't have a cuck-chan cuck-pass?

Follow up on my lead. It was incorrect information from cuckchan that I was able to verify as fake news. Sorry, for posting something without fully vetting first.

This was Seth Rich's friend that worked with him, pushblack.org/author/tareq/, he was not the gangster that was arrested in Portland. Two different period. I did find it odd however that on his twitter he did like SEIU.

I thought cuckchanners were not allowed to be directly referred to here?

I managed to find my way here after starting originally in t_d. Surely if they've got any kind of sense they can follow the breadcrumb trail.

I'd never give money to those fucking traitors.

Its a start.

Not sure if helpful, but it appears Seth Rich may have had a Hotmail account - notice the last two digits of the phone number listed.

–18, pretty sure that matches one of his gmail numbers

haveibeenpwned says that particular email was involved in the linkedin hack as well as an email spam list hack; which should give us some IP, name, and address data that can be used for confirmation.

Keep in mind that seth rich is also a generic name. So that could mean anything.

Getting that data from either of those hacks should provide enough info to get a confirmation. Unfortunately I'm too much of a pleb to know where to find such things.

What are the odds the numbers match though

follow the money

1/100 odds, which honestly isn't that low. Multiply that by the number of phone numbers Seth Rich has that we know about. It *COULD* be the same person, but it really isn't that unlikely that it isn't.

If anyone has one of the related dumps we could figure this out in a minute.

Looks like a false alarm

Lol well I just went through Microsoft's account reclamation process, said they'll let me know in 24 hours. I might have just stolen Mr. Richtsmeier's account.

Interesting. Can any techies confirm this?

We're in uncharted territory here. The legal standards are low for subpoenas, even warrants (Subpoena plus have to justify it to a court after you so the initial invesitgation) are pretty easy to get, the hard thing is to get a prosecutor to stick their neck out. They are already careful around citizens, around cops they don't want to touch it. MPD could be investigated by their own internal affairs but that's the first place their pedophile chief would place corrupt cops. They don't have a "state" over them so no governors inquiry. The fbi is out because they may have been in on it and might be investigated themselves. Congressional inquiry is useless as well, the entire DNC leadership is implicated, and they fund a little under half of Congress.

I remember James comey in his press conference a day before getting fired mentioning this, he says that if the fbi is suspected of something, another agency can conduct the investigation, basically saying that the president can order this stuff by improvisation. That's probably half true, in any case, I would be expecting the DOJ itself with sessions at the head doing an investigation. Would be massively controversial with lots of accusations of it being a purge by another name.

Which it would be, but this is the problem underlying democracy. We have rules set up to keep the population in check but they all rely implicitly upon those in power being uncorrupted. When so much of the power structure is corrupt together, rooting out the infection without killing the host is almost impossible. It's a design flaw that has been called out before - take murder and intrigue off the table for the common above ground man and you incentivize it harder for the shadow elites.

trump is guccifer 2 you fucking cucks. He's a lizard that hangs out with other lizards like Bill Rapist Clinton and other fuckers like GW and Billy Bush. Him and Jeb slapped high fives for fucks sake they all know each each other.

Lizards like to compete and win. It was lizard faction versus lizard faction this election and donald trump won. For fucks sake Kushner owns 666 building and trump tower is 666 ft tall. You fucking donks theyre alll in on it together tryna divide us all.

When one lizard faction wins they still hang around and are appointed in powerful key positions they just all have major egos to be the one everyone worships. And when one lizard faction that owns the media loses to another faction rising up you get a narrative where the leader of a reptilian lizard faction (Donald Trump) whines at the losing lizard faction with all the power to stop persecuting said lizard king because they are all just sore losers.

and trump is funding isis to try an terrorize us all on the trip he just went on speaking with all the rest of the worlds leaders.

Trump got a DNC operative to prolly plant that russian shit. Hillary is just wreckless and sucks that's why Trump won. Why would the DNC lizard faction out itself with such obvious headers showing it was planted by the DNC.. obviously Trump had insiders help him. The DNC and republicans are just lizard controlled parties to try and divide us.

The problem is that no one from the lizards thought that people would catch on to the pedophile ring those guys are all running. And they are trying to quell everything. Seth rich is just a small piece of the puzzle. He was working for a lizard faction that was trying to cheat to win with the DNC.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i could be all wrong ahhaahah

But yeah that explains why muh drumpf gets yelled at by CNN ABC etc… trump is the new lizard faction rising to keep everything in check because humans have almost regained control of this planet.

Wake up motherfuckers.

I reran all of my generated passwords with the correct hash and still no hit.

It's already found (but probably useless as it's changed)