Important messege to all whites and gentiles

guys, if you are not going to stop with hating us and wanting to kill us. things are going to escalate terribly.

i really like you and think you are nice hard working people. i don't want to see you die or have your lives ruined.
if you submit to our will you'll see everything is better.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170228023817/https://www.gwb.com.au/2000/myers/book.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

Oh user, that's what Christianity is about! You see you lost the covenant with God when you killed his son, now we have it. It's okay though, God loves you and will forgive you if you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

Bring it on Chaim

yeah nope.
we have israel, we have the holy land, we have complete control over the christians. we are still god's chosen.

jesus christ was a false prophet and false prophesy is punishable only by death

Is this guy an autistic jew or /ourguy/ having some fun impersonating one?

im a jew alright, check the video's recording location - israel.

i also happen to be autistic and im really insulted that im being made fun of for my mental disability.

seems like a legit autist on welfare and this is autism humour

tippity toppity kek it's not everyday that we have the honour of an actual kike breaking his anonymity here. and an autistic one at that.
can we spread this video to wake some people up? someone save it before the faggot realizes what he's done and takes it down.

why would i want to take it down? its an imporant messege that if taken to heart can prevent death amd misery!

no reason at all, just continue pumping out videos, firendo

Calling all techanons to webm this shit

Good thing they don't know about our secret weapon being built on our secret HQ under the alps.
Good job lads, keep the act up.

I got you

the alps are filled with weaponized autism?

+10 internet points to you faggot
love your work

I don't think that is how it worked with what you kikes did to Russia or anywhere else your cancerous bolshevism has been.

Don't forget our shumba stash in Rhodesia the chinks are looking for.

Don't forget our best weapon against the kikes. We have a soul, they never did.

I love it how the recommended video is ''The amazing Racist asking Jews to apologize for killing Jesus"

The next holocaust will be real.

you want more videos? that's great! finally someone takes me seriously!
what else do you want me to talk about?
what do you need to know more of?

Jesus Christ is the Risen Son of God

The only source of Eternal Life. The eternal souls of those who deny him will not inherit The Kingdom.

No man enters The Kingdom but through Him

Those who profess themselves to be 'Jews', such as OP, are the synagogue of satan, and they actively try to deceive Holla Forums with lame 'christcuck' memes.

(((They))) claim that our Risen Christ was a false prophet; BLASPHEMY!
The 'messiah' of the synagogue of satan is a twisted, disgusting mockery; the 'anti-Christ'.

Your false 'messiah' will perish.

Jesus Christ is Lord
Christ is THE ONLY PATH OF SALVATION!
The Eternal God become flesh. The Word.
Every knee will one day bow to Christ, even satan himself, and all his followers, before entering their punishment.

Praise God. Praise Jesus Christ, the one true Messiah.

I refuse to believe you're for real, but if you are keep making them and don't forget to link them here :^)

it worked PERFECTLY untill stalin took over and fucked our plans.
his idiocy and brutal tyrany stirred up the masses against us. and the only way to keep the gentiles in check was to instigate famines, and start making too many people disappear.

it was very ugly and i really hope we won't have to do something like that again.

although now that trump is in power, im afraid that inevitable

Always remember that these "people" are evil incarnate. They are the demons walking around in the shadows. They are foul and wicked and will stop at nothing to try and control every soul on Earth. They belong in the fire for eternity.

sure ill make more vidoes in hope you will understand our complicated reality.

any topic you wish me to cover? 9/11? trump? holodomor?

make one about sacrifice of gentiles :^)

it's posts like this that make people hate christards
We have a literal autistic jew to play with and you think dumping this pseudo kikeish shit is appropriate? Do I come around to your house and slap the cocks out of your mouth when you are having a party?

I'm guessing you will use the same excuse for pol pot too, it wasn't the system that was the issue, it was the guy in charge. Speaking of that I have a tree I would like to introduce your forehead to and a wall to jam your fetid skull into afterwards.

die in an oven

Jews are completely incapable of creating and sustaining their own society. Look at ancient Israel, look at Jews living in Europe for centuries, and look at Israel's current state. You need white people more than you think. And if the USA collapses you are dead within a week to all of your arab neighbors. you are a pathetic race and you know it

do a video on Pilpul

tell us how they make goy kiddos into matza balls

I'm here to post truth. That's why I came to Holla Forums in the first place. If you don't like it, how are you any better than an 'autistic jew'?

The ancient Hebrews have zero theological or racial continuity with the synagogue of satan of today.

so says every other one

stalin wasn't in charge. WE were in charge. he was just a puppet we thought easy to goad and manipulate to our advantage.
turns out he was too dumb for his own good. and started doing retarded shit that took us years and millions of gentie-deaths to correct.

and now my people are making the same mistake with trump, they are not learning from their own history.

that's why im afraid of ww3 and why i made this video(s)

First of all, I will never stop calling out jewish tricks. Second, you and everyone else here knows that gentiles can never be true jews. Jews are a race, you are semites, and only those born semites can be considered real jews.

Third, wait patiently for incoming gassing. Or better yet, fucking kill yourself you disgusting kike.

Prove that you're the guy in that video. Write this into your video description,

You're all very bad goys. If not get gassed

you dont' offend me, i want you to understand that resisting will only cause you to suffer and nothing else.

bullshit. the khazars converted to judaism and they became a huge part of our people.
it is 100% possible to become a jew, as long as you follow the procedure and get circumsized.

ah yes, because that worked in the past so well amirite?

no idea who pilpul is, this is too advanced and deep even for me

You sound completely ignorant on the matter. I hope you'll change that.

ok you got it

check the video out now

If I can take a few of your disgusting rat people with me to the grave I've accomplished plenty.
You can lie about it all you want, but everyone here knows that it's a lie. You'd be better off posting your shitty video on halfchan.

Should we invite lolpigs to milk this lolcow?

From A Program For Jews and Humanity by Rabbi Harry Waton (1939)

web.archive.org/web/20170228023817/https://www.gwb.com.au/2000/myers/book.htm

It's a little late for that. You kikes provoked the wrong target.

Again, jews are semites. What they say doesn't matter.

So your religion is the religion of truth hey, and which specific sub sect of christianity is that exactly, which one of the hundreds of different versions of christianity are you claiming as the correct one? Why not buddhism or Jayanism or even islam? They all have as much merit as you and your shitty beliefs do and that is none.

Just fuck off, you have no argument.
I'm not getting drawn into a shitposting session with a mindless line spouting faggot. I would go rev up weev if I wanted to have that sort of fun.

Gunna laugh when we red pill the rest of the shitskins and niggers to come and swarm the kikes in middle east. WWZ becomes real.

Oh wow I didn't even notice this. Kike claims to be on the side of whites and still believes in "muh 60 gorillion that were gassed by the NAHTZEES"

Fucking kike, eat a bullet

we have 60 nuclear warheads prepared just for this kind of scenario.
you think we made israel for fun and laughter?

when did i say that?
i said that any attempt to get rid of us AKA hitler, failed miserbly,

Wasn't disagreeing. They believe that everyone should believe in judaism (which is global communism)

so which is it?
Fucking slimy kikes can't even keep the same opinion for 2 posts

It seems like he was saying that everyone already is a jew, but yes I agree. Judaism is an ideology, a thin veil for communism.

Also learn to sage.

So let me get this straight? We can have all of this if we just bow down and worship jew?

I guess I should thank you for re-affirming what I already know to be the truth.
So thanks. And my foreskin is staying firmly attached to the end of my penis. As God intended.

sorry fam

Except he's lying. Jews may say that they will accept you as a real jew if you "convert", but to them we will always be goyim. They would use us then throw us away, because as I said, we could never be true jews.

I hope you know that 60 nuclear warheads can barely destroy a single city completely
you're fucked, boy

we can always make more if needed.

right now 60 nukes is enough to secure the border.

there was no 6 gorllion, ww2 started because hitler tried to take the power from us.
so yes he failed miserbly.

that's why you either become a jew, or serve the jew.

that's why i keep telling you to stop hating and resisting because ww3 is on the horizon

And like I said yesterday before you decided to swap IPs and come shitpost again, WE LOOK FORWARD TO IT, KIKE.

Once WW3 starts, we can start to purge the earth of your semitic race

for an autist like you, with no life, why wouldn't you want ww3? wouldn't that be a lot more entertaining than masturbation and video games?

it's only people with something to lose who fear ww3. most people have nothing to lose but their cubicles

So which is it you faggot, he either killed 6 million of your clan and irreparably damaged your clans genetic lineage or he was a failure.

You can't have it both ways you slimy jew rat

Fella it's from the Bible, satan takes our Lord up onto a mountain and shows him all the wonders and riches of the world and tells Jesus you can have all of this if you just bow down and worship me.
This jew is confirming it's satan and the Bible is true.

he didnt even say that. his holohoax intel is halal

once ww3 starts, you and your fellow countrymen will be purged!
why are you so confident you can do anything to us, if you were utterly devastated in the previuos 2 world wars?
i don't care about ww3 because it won't affect me as im a jew in israel
i know it will affect all the whites and gentiles, and that's why i care i don't want white genocide to happen, me and my friends at the very least

^ this