Dr.Scheuer- US heading into Civil War

I thought I was the only one feeling like this was coming. Scheuer comes right out and says we are in roughly ~1860, Civil War is on the horizon. I hope I'm going to have time to buy more ammo and provisions before it kicks off.

youtube.com/watch?v=6r6KNAYFWGk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jixt6F_lGCg
non-intervention.com/2733/how-to-deal-with-the-resistance-not-necessarily-civil-war-but-civil-war-if-necessary/
archive.is/NXCCh).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I could choose one man to lead the country, this would be him. Everything he says I agree with. What right does a bankrupt nation full of illegals on the dole have to turn over $38 billion dollars to fucking Israel?

It's the 3,000 year old story of Jews overreaching themselves, getting too arrogant and finding themselves expelled en masse,

You know we got IDs enabled, right?

What is with attaching a screencap and pasting the link instead of just embedding the fucking video?

Not just the US, just about every white country is heading for civil war.

Your point? I had a second thought about Scheuer after finishing the the entire video, so I added it. I wasn't pretending to be someone else. People like you don't understand a fucking thing about the subject so have nothing meaningful to say, thus you look to "catch" people in bullshit where there is none.

Instead of listening to video and and "I agree because…" or "I disagree because..," just sitting checking the sewer for that which is not there.

has already been embedded already elsewhere on page, on train to work so can't fuck around with the format. The info is there, and if you've been here even a few weeks, you know who Dr. Scheuer is (the only American in history to go before the Us congress for the sole purpose of naming the Jew to their faces). IF you have an IQ high enough that this will mea anything to you, I trust you can find the video on jew tube.

it's just a redditor newfag who discovered IDs yesterday. they are about half of Holla Forums nowadays

I like the way this guy thinks

true user, usually the case. They themselves try "arguing against themselves" or pretending to be someone else to support their own bullshit, that they can't wrap their mind around the concept of finishing a video and deciding you have something else to add.

I think I've watched all of Dr. Scheuer's videos at this point. The fuckers only let him record one audiobook, "marching toward hell," then stopped allowing it since he names the Jew too much. I think the fuckers are even putting his other hard copies out of print, I need to get copies. Pain in ass for me since I like to listen during my commute.

If any newfags wonder why Dr. Scheuer is so popular here among oldfags:

Multiculturalists should be rounded up and shot, numerous direct stabs at Israel, an overarching theme that civil uprising is justifiable. Scheuer is angrier now than when I saw him cuck Bill Maher. In fact, I almost detect hints of WLP in this interview.

(in case anyone watching above video video is wondering, Peter King is not a Jew: he's a demonic Jew cocksucker who lives the the Talmudic injunction "you must always do what is good for the Jews" that goes all the way back to the High Kikery of Maimonides.

Watch the people in the video question Dr. Scheuer, and ask yourself if these fucks are more loyal to the US or Israel. The answer will be self-evident. Especially the one cuckold who tries to get Dr. Scheuer to name fellow CIA agents who are aware of the High Kikery going on until the Good Doctor shuts him down..

Serious question here, why John Titor, from all "prophet" giving dates is the most accurate? Seriously, he foresaw all of this, even the racial problems.

Go to his site non-intervention.com user. For months now, he's been essentially telling his readers to start getting their hands on the most powerful weapons they can and to prepare for civil war. The Jews have broken him. His first major turn was when they fired him from Jamestown foundation for saying Obama would "do the Tel-Aviv two-step." You can sense the age under the surface.

This is the only guy in the US since Dr. Pierce I truly believe in, I'm happy to shill for him and all he does. Here's another great video from 2011, where he predicts exactly what will become of the "Arab Spring" with 100% accuracy:

You are either intentionally sliding as per your SPLC training or genuinely retarded. WTF does this have to do with Dr Scheuer, former head of bin laden unit and a geo-political analyst with apparently some fucking charlatan you are saying is a "prophet?" Not sure if it's worse if you're a fucking retard or a shill. The thread is about geo-politics and in particular Scheuer's view on them, not "prophecies." Bullshit only serves to derail. filtered.

While I'm posting all the best of Dr. Scheuer videos, this one is worth saving (LEARN TO SAVE YT VIDEOS YOU LIKE, THR JEWS ARE TAKING THEM DOWN, ESP IF LINKED FROM HERE) before the YT Jews get rid of it.

NOT going to embed (just copy and paste) since there seems to be about a .95 correction between embedded Jewtube videos here and them being taken town. Not worth the risk, we lost the entire Dr. WLP archive from linking directly from here. People, if they are interested enough, can manage to fucking copt and paste into a new window.

This is a classic, it'a about 45 mins of people calling up and telling Scheuer the likes have way too much power in the US gubment and that it's time to clean house. If you need a good laugh, and to watch the cuck host quirk, a very worthwhile use of 45 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=jixt6F_lGCg

Because you didnt read him, i really believe that he is a charlatan (Titor), even he said that his sayings are wrong (next time try reading about something before talking about it) its like sometimes the opposition is controlled, the last time it wasnt controlled was like 80 years ago and you can trace a "path" since that time and you dont need a lot of IQ points (i have, well, acording to Holla Forums i am a legit tard so with your 150+ iq points you already figured all of this.

Next time i will try something more direct, is this guy controlled opposition? (i am not saying that he knows that) he is on the electric jew after all.

the KIKES. And, YES, I am a shill for Dr. Scheuer since I agree with everything the man has ever said or written (save perhaps she of the abortion shit, I want abortion available to negresses and spics).

Watching him over the years, literally ALL his predictions– about Iraq, Libya, Arab Spring, Afghanistan, you name it, exactly what he said has come true. HE understood bin laden so well that bin laden himself recommended people read Scheuer's book about him. He's also throughly despised by all the neo-cohen Jews, republican and democrat. He's friendly with Ron Paul, and if Paul had (by one miracle) won, he'd have been his Sec. of State.

This is only man that if he ran for political office, I would campaign for him. Encourage everyone here to watch his videos and see what he says. If I'm missing something and you find a fault with him, happy to hear about it, but I can't find one…

no

If Hitler were here right now you would probably call him a fag for not lifting, or a cuck for not marrying a virgin, or a vegan christ-cuck faggot.

I have used Scheuer to make normies understand that Israelis are not some holy people aligned with Christians and that "Judeo-Christian" is a 25 year old psy-op. They are forced to argue without emotion, and they are forced to learn about spying, how Israel is not innocent in their dealing in the Middle East, that the world is not a geo-politcal Harry Potter fantasy land of "GOOD vs BAD".

Pierce and Scheuer are the only men I would put on an armband and crack skulls for without question.

None of them. I even denounce the ones using intl memes, i got the idea, still you are doing the same mistake you did before.

Most people with real degrees out of any university got what are you saying, the problem is why this dude can get a job and cnn cams after saying that, btw, some people says that the judeo-christian meme is older than Charlemagne… just saying, my real doubt is he is going to do something stupid or just be a shabbos goy after he got a lot of fans, this is why we must use arguments, not "authority" beyond Jesus Christ.

Damn, I just found one I don't agree with

That is some 2000 Neo-con AM-radio tier faggotry.
Any user, who yearns for knowledge, reads history/economics will find himself on both sides of the Estate Tax/Inheritance/Death Tax fence.
There are models out there that show the decline of wealth from 1st to 4th generation millionaire families.
Of course they leave out the 1% of OLD old old money - mainly kikes who NEVER let it go, hide it, launder it, lock it up in Swiss vaults and "art".

Looks like another crytpo-kike charlatan to me.

How young/new are you??????

He is not an E-Celeb, he is literally /ourguy/

What are you talking about faggot?

College is a meme
A library card and access to the internet rivals and surpasses anything that happens in American Indoctrination centers. I have 3 Associate Degrees - one for fun/hobby. I once took a Sociology class (requirement) in 1993, went to 4 classes and took every test and the final in one day in the testing lab, memorizing 5 chapters at a time - taking practice quizzes and got an A/4.0. How does that make anyone smarter than someone who never took that class?

found another shill.

Nice try but no dice. You're just here to push a figure that is attached to certain Holla Forums ideas as if this is useful whatsoever.

If this is real:

Then why are you asking this:

Just go there and stop saying that x thing is y because you said that, if you miss you lost all credibility…

Then do your own channel.

Or just a shill… or maybe a genuine homosexual in love.

It's not though.

Raise of hands, who here calls anyone /ourguy/?

3 mins 25: "everytime this happens acts of terrorism with multiple victims an equal number of multiculturalists ought to be rounded up and put in prison or just executed, because this is their fault"

5 mins: "he the mayor of NY says no, he's out the door with handcuffs on. deputy mayor what about you? these people can't be played with, they're not possible candidates for compromise. all they try to do is import these people so as to maintain their position since they vote democrat"

I've watched a good few of his videos over the years and this is easily one of his best so far.

OP, check out William Lind. He's another good commentator with a similar background like Scheuer.

this entire thread
they still can't figure out we can identify them as not from around here simply by the manner of their posts
not to mention after all this time of paid shilling they don't know we have id's and timestamps on all posts

at least this time they posted some interesting content in the op rather than blackpill demoralizing crap

Not with the boomers still in power. They're aware they are dying, and they seek to carry their countries to hell with them. Inevitability and physical weakness is what they see in themselves, and spread to the workings of the nation.

There's always room on Holla Forums for a Dr. Scheuer thread.

Bull fucking shit that nigger faggot said race wouldnt matter during and after the civil war he also never even mentioned Islamic crazies

Titor was written by a historian and is some damn good speculative fiction.

t. the ruthless leaf

I fucking hope so. Can't take much more of this shit.

I wish he was head of the CIA.

Paraphrasing 3 mins in "this is just like Churchill saying we'll be strong after they bombed the port in London or Coventry, the difference is he and Eisenhower went out and killed these people until they gave up the game"

So he's comparing Islam to NatSoc Germany, BASED amirite? These people are ultimately fucking useless faggots
and so is OP

What an absolutely retarded statement. That's not what he was saying at all. You are extremely unintelligent. I'm ashamed to share a board with you.

He could have compared it to, oh, I don't know, kikes letting mudslimes into Spain, but that would be bringing attention to the actual problem. Instead he goes for an ebil nadzee callback lionizing Churchill the degenerate gambler and Ike the Kike. Have anything other than adhom to say, faggot? I didn't think so.

Are you a/ leftpol/ shill or a fucking retard? IT hardly hatters, but:
-joined the National Alliance when I was 12, lied about my age
-have a BA and a JD
- WAS on VNN until ~2010 when Glenn Miller shot up the Jew center and turned it into a honey pot
-Have my signed membership card from Dr Pierce and an Original Liberty Bell "how Odd of God to Choose the Rats" drawn by Rockwell

-and I have YOU– some obese bag of fucking shit on a East Timorean fly fishing forum– who has never left his house or done any actual activism telling ME what to do

-Oh, and my Iq Not 151…correlated with LSAT it's 138

-If you met me on the street, you fucking would not eve dare make eye contact with me, and we both know it you fat, sweaty, pig of a man

HE always gets me fired up to exterminate kikes and their minions.

I haven't listened yet but he is not wrong in saying that is how war is won. YOu have to kill your enemy until they submit or are no more. That is why Germany lost wwII. NSDAP was not prepared to embrace hell. Their enemies did embrace hell and won. WAR IS HELL anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar or a larping faggot. Even the men who are war junkies know war is hell they just have embraced that hell.

Not Eastern Europe, they're doing fine.

I don't know if the board is full of leftist shills today or just latest Jones type fucking retards. Of all the men whose credentials are beyond reproach, these deserter, demonic Jews are trying to shit on the reputation of the man who personally went before the US congress for the sole purpose of having his opposition to International High Kikery entered into the Congressional Record.

Other than Pierce, who else has ever done that? Reminds me of a story Pierce told. In the 1970s, the Jews were trying to get some sort of bill passed to prevent..I think it was "teaching religion as hate speech." Dr. Pierce began talking to the man scheduled to testify ahead of him, and e found they seemed to share a lot of common beliefs.

The Dr. Pierce ask the man how he was testifying, and the man said he was testifying in favor of the bill. Why Pierce asked him why, the man said: "Haven't you ever heard of the Talmud? It's full off all kids of hateful stuff! Don't you see? We'll get all these rabbis locked up and put them out of business!"

Pierce said she sat there dumbstruck for about 10 minutes and didn't know what else to say to the man. I've come across similar people, like those on here so anxious to make sure as many states get The Death Penalty as possible and want as many people killed as possible. These people–like the man hoping to get the rabbis arrested for the hate in their Talmud– simply don't "get" that they are living in a ZOG and ultimately these sort of things will be used against you are your's, not against violent niggers. Here isa great Dr. Scheuer CNN interview:

I fucking love this girl, Sophie Shevardnadze. Because she wasas born in Georgia doesn't mean she's "Georgian" since Stalin has literally moved entire nations and populations all over the USSR. I think I'd even say she's cuter than Natalia. IF you look at old pictures of Natalia without her hair done and dyed professionally & wo professional makeup, she's like a 6. This girl is an 8 without any touch ups, and a 9 or 10 with the extra touch ups. She's just about perfect:

Lots of newfags, kikes and mouthbreathers ITT.

Dr. Scheuer is one of the most consistently based people currently alive and if you disagree with that you're lying or ignorant. This has an extensive intelligence and foreign diplomacy background, has been calling out the kikes publicly for decades now and moreso doing it in a way that makes his opponents kvetch and prove him correct in the process. His books on Islam and the war on terror are excellent explanations of why the West is destined to fail under its current course and leadership and his website/blog is full of insight. He breaks down current political climates with a rare acumen and he isn't afraid to call out anyone who he thinks is full of shit.

TL;DR if you're not down with Michael Scheuer you deserve to be raped to death by a pack of niggers.

She had a baby and chuffed up (they should dock their pay for each pound they gain) but wow she was cute. Dr/ Pierce knew how to do it. Before the internet or anything, he'd put an add in Eastern European Women's magazine's for a girl who wanted to come live with a retired professor. Supposedly one of the girls was really cute too. If you had shekels in the 1990s, I read Russian and Eastern Euro women were only making $1 shekel per day. Which may have been good in some ways but also how so many of them ended up in the clutches on Israeli Whites Slavers. See the book "The Natashas." It's heart-breaking but will also make you despise likes in a way you never thought possible.

Honestly, what kind of asshole built this system that you can't duplicate a fucking embed? Next level retard programming.

This is a long one but really, really fucking good. Also, if it hasn't been posted yet, www.non-intervention.com

Awesome, will give it a view.

Nice video, but bread and circuses will stop people from revolting. As long as people have food and entertainment, nothing will ever get any better. That's why Kek will cause Great Depression 2 and make Weimerica real.

think I'm in love with this girl as I watch her interview Dr. Scheuer. Her grandfather was a bight Georgia politician who managed to make a deadly enemy of Soros. Anyone who despises Soros must have good genes and must have raised his daughter (and thus granddaughter) well. True, she's a bit dark and Turkic but not overly so, and she's an Orthodox Christian….

I missed this one. Dr. Scheuer despises the crazed negress Susan Rice, this should be good:

directly embedding the video is actually bad since it gives a callback whenever you reload a page with the embed.

I got an WLP vibe from the interview as well, but I'm thinking it's partly because of the grainy phone-like sound quality that reminds me of WLP's broadcasts

It's basically Dr. Pierce if he had spent 23 years in the CIA learning to self-censor and to disguise his outright revulsion for Jews to an extent that he's at least allowed on some TV channels (mostly foreign ones) by couching it in politics rather than calling the Jews "The Master Corrupters."

Although Scheuer does do it indirectly, as you see in his congressional testimony (i.e., "I would like to fight Hollywood.")

How to deal with the “Resistance”? – Not necessarily civil war, but civil war if necessary by Dr Michael Scheuer

Then he goes on to explain what Trump must do to restore the faith of the American people and keep the libshits in check.
non-intervention.com/2733/how-to-deal-with-the-resistance-not-necessarily-civil-war-but-civil-war-if-necessary/

There have been people predicting all the things Titor is saying minus the dates for decades now. The dates were likely fabricated based on the time frame (90's) when things were looking hot as fuck with domestic terrorism, riots, and racial strife prior to 9/11 which artificially "united" our country. With 9/11 being an unseen event that put a wrench in his analysis. Notice how he disappeared in 2001?

If you want someone that had a similar vision to us now and saw all of this as well or better, including the dates, then you should read Archeofuturism by Guillaume Faye. I was actually surprised at how well his time frame has been with the break down of France. His 2015 time frame of civil disruptions/war can pretty much be seen right now depending on how you'd classify it in the modern sense.

I empathize with this post.
People that try so hard to look for "gotcha's" are the scourge of the internet.

Kill yourself nigger

Stop making memes that portray as the bad guy. Zionist Jews would be hydra.

She is fucking cute. At first, I thought he must be the product of a union between two Article 58 Zeks (see Solzhenitsyn's "Gulag Archipelago) who make up at least 1/2 population of Kazakstan.

Her father was a party big shot (which means he crawled over heaps of corpses to get into that position. Near the end of his life her grandfather got baptized and renounced communism, not that it meant much at that point but at least he wasn't Jude.

He's been a Holla Forums staple as much as anybody. Nobody has to "push" him here, his work is well known on Holla Forums, there's no controversy but you trying to create controversy out of nothing.

(checked)

Indeed, but of course, that's exactly what kikes do constantly isn't it brother?

And just because Ephraim ben-Chaim was born in Israel does not make him a kike? I have nothing in particular against Georgians, and don't think most other Holla Forumsacks do either, but this is the dumbest shit I've seen on here all day. If someone has a -shvili or -nadze at the end of their name, they're Georgian.

Sage for completely off topic. Just triggered my 'tism

dear god, user, how many pictures of her do you have?

The hell does that mean? Was "Stalin's" real name "man of steel" and not "Dzhugashvili?" Was Bronstein's real name "Trotsky?" I could go on and on with Jews in the ussr playing "the name game." If he was going to rule in Georgia, he would taken a Georgian name.

I'd like to say I have hundreds, but I just took that one randomly from the net. I got way OT and fucked up the thread by thinking with my cock. She really is uniquely pretty, sort of like Penelope Cruz when she was young. It does frighten me though that her father was powerful in the USSR, which usually equals "Juden"and if that's the case, into the machine gun pit she goes..

If you have those kind of resources why haven't you started trying to be the successor to Rockwell and Pierce? You have the knowledge, the benefit of an aging but healthy body to project wisdom and strength, and apparently you enjoy proselytizing which is a fine quality for a leader. Are you just doing it privately? If so say no more but the people here are clamoring for a leader going into the Civil War and we need a leader.

Since you've been in the game so long why not make some tax-exempt shell 501(c)'s, put the pieces in place in advance and start the ball rolling? Instead of trying to work within the system after you unfurl the banner (which was huge pain in the ass for Rockwell and Pierce to jew the IRS into not fucking with them) why not set up in advance and go from there? Now I know the majority of the threads regarding plans for the future are being deleted and anchored for (((some reason))) but just man to man here you gotta start thinking about being a leader. I'm already setting the wheels in motion and I'm a lot younger than you, so hopefully you've done something as well.

Check this thread out (archive.is/NXCCh).

why is that thread deleted? GDit

You love Jewish people obviously

Disgusting fucking KIKE BITCH

protip- there are people on here smarter than you. In your fucking case, A LOT smarter than you. She was thoroughly investigated for high kikery, there is nothing there. You'd do better to POST LESS, READ MORE. thanks. best wishes,

I preferred that one RT whore with the big tits and the big mouth imo tbh