HEY! YOU WANT SOME CANDY?

Kike Brian Kornbluth Teacher kisses 10 year old boy, receives light punishment

(((Brian Kornbluth))), a teacher at Somerset Academy, leaves court with his attorney, (((Kristine Rosendahl))), following a hearing Monday, May 8, 2017. Kornbluth faced two counts of simple battery after police say he was caught on video kissing a male student in his classroom. The Boca Raton teacher, caught on camera kissing a 10-year-old boy and student of the Somerset Academy, was sentenced to a year of probation after he pleaded guilty to battery on Tuesday, ending a case that was set for trial this week.

As (((Brian Louis Kornbluth))) had started teaching in Grade 4 at the Somerset Academy in 2016, in 2017 he moved to grade 5 and when this pedo moved classrooms he specifically requested towards a different teacher to place certain boys in his classroom. This teacher became suspicious of this request and reported it to the Somerset Principal Daniel Shourds (a gay married faggot), this principal undertook no action regarding the implied accusation.

The attorney (((Kristine Rosendahl))) for (((Brian Kornbluth))) told Palm Beach County Judge Marni Bryson in a hearing Monday May 08 that she never received a Department of Children and Families (DCF) report from an interview with an alleged second victim, the boy’s sister. Defense attorney Kristine Rosendahl says she believes DCF officials made other recordings of interviews with both alleged victims, a girl and a boy, but she’s never received them. Assistant State Attorney Matthew Price told Judge Bryson and attorney Rosendahl that he asked DCF for all the information they gathered and has shared it all with Rosendahl. Bryson agreed to set a hearing for early next week to discuss the matter further, but on Monday appeared skeptical of claims of withheld evidence. “There’s not a ghost behind every door, let’s just be professional about this,” Bryson told Rosendahl , adding: “I’ll see you next week.”

Next Thursday May 18th is expected to mark the start of an estimated two-day trial for (((Brian Kornbluth))), who allegedly kissed a 10-year-old fifth grade boy in an empty classroom on Feb. 9. The incident was caught on classroom surveillance video, according to police. (((Brian Kornbluth))) was suspended without pay from the school, Somerset Principal Daniel Shourds (a gay married faggot) said in a letter to parents, and is charged with two counts of battery. There are also allegations surrounding the boy’s 11-year-old sister. Rosendahl wants Bryson to throw out the battery charge involving the girl because of the alleged missing DCF report.

Brian Kornbluth, 29, was arrested in February on battery charges after authorities say he kissed a 10-year-old, fifth-grade boy on Feb. 9 in an empty classroom at Somerset Academy. The boy’s sister later made similar claims that he hugged and kissed her. According to court records, Kornbluth pleaded guilty to a single count of battery as part of a plea agreement between his attorney, Kristine Rosendahl, and Assistant State Attorney Matthew Price.

Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Marni Bryson agreed to withhold a finding of guilt in the case, which means Kornbluth can eventually have his record expunged. Court records show that prosecutors dropped a second battery charge tied to the girl’s claims in exchange for his guilty plea. Kornbluth's attorney, Kristine Rosendahl last week said she would ask Bryson to throw that charge out for lack of evidence. Kristine Rosendahl, spoke with NewsChannel 5 and said they are satisfied with the outcome, as this is the "safest way for him to have a right to teach." After Kornbluth's arrest, police said they caught Kornbluth on one occasion on camera and say he lured one of the students with gummy bears. As for the gummy bear allegation, Rosendahl said they were inappropriate to make because her client always had snacks. It was just something he did. Rosendahl admits the kiss between Kornbluth and the male student victim did happen and claims the boy initiated the peck. Her explanation for it is that the boy had familiarity with Kornbluth. Kornbluth had babysat the boy.

Compiled from sources:
Boca Raton teacher pleads guilty to kissing students on the lips
wptv.com/news/region-s-palm-beach-county/boca-raton/brian-kornbluth-teacher-pleads-guilty-to-kissing-students-on-the-lips

Video shows teacher trading candy for kisses, police say
cbsnews.com/news/video-surfaces-of-teacher-trading-candy-for-kisses-police-say/

Boca teacher accused of kissing student to face trial next week
mypalmbeachpost.com/news/boca-teacher-accused-kissing-student-face-trial-next-week/ekVrhnlwdEOZozZkR6B6zJ/

Other urls found in this thread:

voterrecords.com/voter/15835293/marni-bryson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pedophile and a jew. color me surprised.

You know, giving your daughter or niece a little hug and kiss because you love her is one thing, paying off somebody else's son with candy for a hug and kiss is entirely a different matter.

This "teacher" needs to be fired and blackballed, and possibly incarcerated (not sure what the laws are about this sort of thing in this state, or what rises to the level of molestation).

Lawsuits should be considered, as well, this freak needs to be personally destroyed.

Sometimes, I think I should go into politics and become Hitler 2.0.

clearly you shouldn't even be here

Got lost on your way to cuckchan, Schlomo? Kill yourself faggot.

KILL THAT FAGGOT

Good one.

Disgusting jew faggot would have been publicly lynched in the good times.

Got my vote.

Do it.

Incarcerated? How about incinerated?

Godspeed user.

Both work for me.

Because people have already forgotten that NAMBLA was a thing. It seriously amazes me that (((faggots))) openly advocating for pedophilia was memory hole'd so easily.

Still is. These things dont just go away. If they begin receiving too much heat the cease operations and start up as a different name. There is one thing curious about the kikes pushing that kinda pedo acceptance shit.. If pedofilia becomes accepted than the blackmail they hold over influential people people via pedowood/pedopie wouldnt be as effective.

And… If there is a single thing that I believe would get your average white working class american off marching off to his local rwds it would be legalizing pedophilia.

What got my blood boiling the most was how non-chalant the boy did it, like it was fucking normal for his first kiss to be with a pedophile 40 year old jew and then to keep doing it for a while! Mother fucker, that's more than battery, that's child sex abuse.

The high counsel of Sabbatean Jews decided it was time to usher in the age of pedophile acceptance so they can have easier access to children.

The current slow and blackmail based amount doesn't quench their thirst. Just like faggots, these people want hundreds of sexual partners a year.

One McCain Podesta slave and an occasional White House hotdog party isn't enough anymore.

Pedoblackmail became a liability once cheap digital memory and CCDs became available. The blackmail started on film 100 years ago, but you had to get it (((developed))) and (((projected))).

Uncontrollable mass media kills the kike.

what
Shouldn't that be sexual harassment of a minor?

At least he was charged with something.

Not before you check my dubs, bot-kun

If it was that easy everyone here would've tried that.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Fuck yourself Carlos.

what are you, some kind of anti-semite?

what are you, some kind of anti-semite?

Yes but some states have it on their books to charge more egregiously in the case of minors. I guess Florida is one of them based on this.

Keepin mind WPB is where fucking Epstein lives. I drove by his mansion from time to time, private security at every entrance as in horedgoons even when he was on house arrest. That faggot pleaded guilty to pimping underage girls and got a slap on the wrist -oh boo hoo go live in your palm beach mansion for a year

Probation for a pedophile?! What kind of judge would do such a thing? I googled. Who's surprised she's a democrat?
voterrecords.com/voter/15835293/marni-bryson

God I hate them.

Stop being so ignorant! Child rape is the most a beautiful thing in the world!

for the safety and security of children in the future color him executed

just like that ki-e ,was it Leo Frankfurter, in the early 1900s in Georgia? That's how the ADL got strated. One of the most eye opening redpills is the complete several year saga of this Khazar ki-e Frankfurter and all of the shenanigans involved. Of course (((they))) were right in the middle. It seems like the real story is on IHR.org or maybe VHO.org. It seems like there was another good article on the old judicial-inc.biz site. It's probably archived out there somewhere.

OP should have read "Hey, you want to BUY some candy?" after the punchline of the joke.

They can't really do much about a little peck like that. It's not like they frenched. We are in new waters with gay normalization.

It does suggest that there may be a relationship going on outside of school since the kike babysat the boy, but unless the boy makes accusations, there's nothing the police can do.