Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unity_games
forums.veniceunleashed.net/bf/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well this looks promising for one autists eff-
No thanks user

Good meme

John Kerry will pay for his sins

Name me one good game made with Unity that isn't a resource hog?

Was this made by the guys who did the eod mod for bf1942, I got in to it not too long ago. This looks cool and all but the bf mod has like 200 maps since they've been developing from '03 to like '12, granted many fell kind of samey, but it's a pretty solid Nam game, why would anyone pay to play this when they can get the older version for free?

Into the trash it goes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unity_games

Yeah, its the same
More content, vehicles and features.

>It Ain't Me starts playing

It's called Fortunate Son.

I'm sorry, I just like Creedence Clearwater Revival.

I just tried it and by God was that retarded bad. This is one of those games that Broteam would play for shits giggles.

hownew.ru

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

Mai nigga! But at least understand that we're just memeing and making jokes. Don't take it personally.

Interstellar Marines?

Also, you forgot to post this OP.

I played the demo. It seems nice with alot of stuff, but the flamethrower is retarded and so are almst all the animations. Also feels a bit clunky, and I think the multiplayer is dead unless theres a bug where it doesn't refresh/you cant see the multi games in the demo. Also I couldn't even find a refresh button. The graphics themselves don't look too bad but it does feel a bit laggy and as I said the animations are clunky. It's like battlefield vietnam's fat and autistic brother.

also ai sucks

incredible

you can't name any because you can't recognize the good ones. almost as capable as Unreal.

This would have been alright twenty years ago, but I don't want to be associated with cuckolds. Sorry, OP.

I just finished a demo game, and it seems that the game never ends. Also I ran over a truck with a tank, and somehow I was seemingly teleported above a small building. I tried to drive off, but my truck was then stuck on its side. Even though I was stuck on my side, I could drive it normally, and when I did this the tank eventually fell over entirely so I was upside down, but I could drive. The tank isn't even using it's tracks, it's just like the dev made a block that moved when you pressed the 'A' key and that was it. Then he just made a tank model for that block.

I tried playing as a sniper after only using the flamethrower, machine gun and the tank. I couldn't hit anything because the bullets went right through the enemies. It seems as though I only got any kills with the weapons I used before because they either had a large area being hit or were rapidly shooting large amounts of bullets.

fuck off. The game isn't "cucked" in any way. It's just some shitty buggy game powered by the dev's autism.

You can't disregard valid criticism as a meme. And so far I haven't seen you refuting the very little criticism people have given in this thread.

So allow me to give you some constructive criticism:
Get people to go into unity, get comfortable, and let them make shitty games. If anything takes off like "shower with my dad simulator" or whatever that shit game is? They'll just rake in those profits.
>Layers upon layers of bad abstraction makes shit slow
GC is a turd, hack my rectum.
>You're at the mercy of their bug and performance fixing, which sucks because they've only got so many hands, and since Unity is closed source (unless for special licenses) you're at the mercy of some web 2.0 curry nigger
Javascript support in a game engine? Really?! Crockford, is that you?

Take KSP for instance.
KSP is a good game, but fuck those SJW Mexican good-for-nothing devs

And meanwhile, the guys over at Factorio in Prague are writing that game in Allegro, runs fucking great on toaster hardware (except for VRAM usage, which they're working on) and plugins don't break all the fucking time. Plugins seem to be security-safe too.

Don't be Josh about this and say that computational complexity doesn't apply to you. Unity is horribly engineered and if you want I'll gladly go into a rumble about the finer details of it's API.
Spoiler: tutored someone in Unity using C# once, until he killed himself.

Now, mind you ain't saying this game is bad, just that the tech is shit. And the dev likely incompetent.

I'm teaching a guy computational complexity so he can make a god damn 2D game.

its called the audism spectrum for a reason

There are plenty of Vietnam games

Vietcong already nailed it

Hey i enjoyed Battlefield Vietnam, its a shame nobody plays it anymore

Just fucking play Battlefield Vietnam. You can play it for free with nexus. I've started my own sever and posted threads several times trying to revive it but no one ever replies cause all Holla Forums wants to do is shitpost.

provide links and open a thread about it so more people can see

That was months ago and I don't have my server files anymore. I really do not feel like setting up another server just to have no one join it again. There are other servers up for it though. forums.veniceunleashed.net/bf/index.php